It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by NarrowGate

I do like the History Channels, but my comment comes from my own research. I actually read books, not just watch videos.

According to who? The Bible never refers to her as the Queen of Heaven? How did she gain this title?

She is the Mother of God, but she is a creation of God's and not a goddess.

I thought she was the mother of the Son of God?

It is a term that was developed to show respect to her...

So it's a man-made term not divinely established?

Thank you for the intelligent questions.

1. www.patheos.com...

2. The Son of God is God, for if you have seen the Son you have seen the Father. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One, and are the three persons that comprise the one God.

3. No to my knowledge it is a term used by men that was divinely established somewhat in the Bible and further in her Apparitions that were accompanied with many miracles.

4. Considering you are a professional researcher and all why are you asking me these questions? Don't you know the answers already? You could not have done much research if you think there is a pagan connection.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I am not the Gate.

No. Based on your posting pattern, I believe you have more in common with the camel than the Gate.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

She is the Queen of Heaven, the one God came to earth through. She was and is without sin.

Yet for some reason, He called out "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?". He's forsaking Himself? My faith isn't shaken but you aren't exactly making a convincing argument for non-Christians vis-a-vis the nature of Trinitarian Christianity

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

reply to post by InhaleExhale

I am not the Gate.

No. Based on your posting pattern, I believe you have more in common with the camel than the Gate.

Fitz

Ahh I love this post because it applies to all of us. Well played.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

She is the Queen of Heaven, the one God came to earth through. She was and is without sin.

Yet for some reason, He called out "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?". He's forsaking Himself? My faith isn't shaken but you aren't exactly making a convincing argument for non-Christians vis-a-vis the nature of Trinitarian Christianity

Fitz

Fitz, look into it more please. He was referring to a Psalm, and it was a sign of His enduring Faith. Please look into this. I don't feel like looking up which Psalm but you should. If you don't by tomorrow I will probably do it myself for you. I remember I used to have that same question brother.

Much love, thank you for the intelligent discussion Masons. We may not agree on everything, but we are not to judge. At least we can agree on that
. I will likely not be joining, but I do have a better understanding now that might benefit people in ways you don't know yet
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

4. Considering you are a professional researcher and all why are you asking me these questions? Don't you know the answers already? You could not have done much research if you think there is a pagan connection.

I knew the answers you would give me, but I thought I would still ask.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Fitz

Fitz, look into it more please.

Uh.....no thanks. I'm just pointing out the log in your eye. Don't be worrying about the mote in mine. My faith's doing fine, TYVM.

He was referring to a Psalm, and it was a sign of His enduring Faith. Please look into this.

Uh....no thanks. Your assertion, your research.

I don't feel like looking up which Psalm but you should.

Uh....no thanks. Your assertion, your research.

If you don't by tomorrow I will probably do it myself for you. I remember I used to have that same question brother.

I'll save you the wait; have at 'er!

Much love, thank you for the intelligent discussion Masons. We may not agree on everything, but we are not to judge. At least we can agree on that
. I will likely not be joining, but I do have a better understanding now that might benefit people in ways you don't know yet

Then it's not a complete loss.

Join the KofC and from my read on them, you'll get many of the same benefits without crossing the Holy Father. Not quite the same but in the end we end up in the same place.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I knew the answers you would give me, but I thought I would still ask.

So given the answers you still buy it? You can make a conspiracy out of anything as you are aware.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

My dilemma is not cured. There is only ONE God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Any other "God" is a false god.

But if there is only one God, there are no other gods, false or otherwise!

So would an Avatar be idol worship by your definition?

No. It would be equivalent to praying to Jesus, one of the different manifestations of God.

"Or is it OK because a false God says so?"

What false God? The one and only God has many different manifestations - three in Christianity, more in Hindu.

edit on 24/1/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

What I have not gotten out of you yet is your definition of a false god.

In my opinion, a "false god" is a philosophy, doctrine or dogma which does not subscribe to the two basic 'rules' which every religion of the world believes in - love God with all that you are, and love thy neighbor as thyself.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Fitz, look into it more please. He was referring to a Psalm, and it was a sign of His enduring Faith.

If Jesus were God, he would not be able to have faith, since he would simply know.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Okay, I just had to know, so I looked it up...

King James Version (KJV)
Psalms 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Still it's a strange line to say to oneself.

Furthermore, if it were true that he was referring to that psalm, it seems that it was done with the explicit intention of causing confusion for thousands of years. Rather odd thing for God to do, knowing the confusion that it would cause.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Fitz, look into it more please. He was referring to a Psalm, and it was a sign of His enduring Faith.

If Jesus were God, he would not be able to have faith, since he would simply know.

You are missing the point. He was setting an example for us. Keep your faith in times of strife, just as Jesus did while nailed to the Cross. He suffered more than any of us can imagine, so we should never lose faith just because we have a few (compared to His, minor) tribulations.

eta: The Son of God was tested on this earth. He was somewhat separated from the rest of God.
edit on 24-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Okay, I just had to know, so I looked it up...

King James Version (KJV)
Psalms 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Still it's a strange line to say to oneself.

Furthermore, if it were true that he was referring to that psalm, it seems that it was done with the explicit intention of causing confusion for thousands of years. Rather odd thing for God to do, knowing the confusion that it would cause.

Yes it makes you wonder. As the Lord said, seek and you will find. If you do not seek, how can you find? Imagine the joy of a man when he realizes the answer to your original question.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I asked.

So would an Avatar be idol worship by your definition?

You said.

No. It would be equivalent to praying to Jesus, one of the different manifestations of God.

1. Then Satan has done his job. By pray, I assume you mean worship. They are two very different words. Worship goes to God. You can pray (communicate with spirit) to many more than God.

2. Jesus is not a different "manifestation of God". He is one of the persons of God, you could say aspect but that implies not alive so is false I guess.

"Or is it OK because a false God says so?"

What false God? The one and only God has many different manifestations - three in Christianity, more in Hindu.

My Lord warned me about false gods and teachers. Blind men and pits.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have painstakeling read every page this thread has offered thus far and Narrow is one in my opinion a very broken person. You sir have not represented your self the way you believe you have. The people who you are fighting, which is what your doing right now are trying to Inguage with you and you have offered no space for constructive learning. You think your doing people a favor by behaving the way you have but you are mistaken like many others have warned you.. To the rest of you guys trying to guide this poor soul, he is obviously a wanna be mason who has been scorned for the very seem reasons that many have tried proving here. Example: its like the white guy who promotes hate against black folks and at home quietly listens to rap and wishes he could be.. My take.. Also I will be digging up some info on what lodges are around me, due this thread, to Narrows surprise I believe I will be on the hunt to join freemasonry thx you did just the opposite you of what you set out to do, you so wrongly represented and I don't pity you as you like it but I will pray for you to the one and only GOD. Good day
Ps any suggestions for Worcester ma lodges?
edit on 29-1-2013 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2013 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

You have a serpentine eye staring intently in your avatar.

Past that, you are wrong about almost everything in your post.

And even further past that, you assume I am the one who needs help....well.... says the serpentine eye.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Also I will be digging up some info on what lodges are around me, due this thread, to Narrows surprise I believe I will be on the hunt to join freemasonry thx you did just the opposite you of what you set out to do edit on 29-1-2013 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

No man, serptine eye! the image is a lot smaller and when I had to modify due ATS moving images this was the only way to keep the image I like. But wait I must be influence by some other power and don't realize it right.. Please man that's the gate keeper from the movie Thor.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx

No man, serptine eye! the image is a lot smaller and when I had to modify due ATS moving images this was the only way to keep the image I like. But wait I must be influence by some other power and don't realize it right.. Please man that's the gate keeper from the movie Thor.

It is a serpentine eye and a reference to the Occult. Please don't join Masonry if you are going to be dishonest.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join