Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page 19 of Freemason Haters challenge. I went in asking questions, not looking to debate or accuse but actually get information. believe it or not, I was actually considering joining. I first had to make sure it was compatible with my Faith. This is the funniest thing I have seen on this website yet!!!!

If you go back quite a few pages, we have a freemason who out of nowhere started pushing there belief on me that Satan is not real - and then would just not stop. I mean seriously read it from my first post in it (click member - posts in thread). I can not stop freaking laughing.

IT GETS BETTER!

After that, another 1 started trying to convince me that the demon Moloch is not a demon, but a god, and actually does not get people to sacrifice babies but is a "god of wisdom". He says it is a myth.

If you read the post from the beginning though, you will see where a worshiper of Moloch that claims to be "illuminated" telling all. It is quite disturbing what he does....

I have absolutely nothing against freemasonry, and understand that these two are probably the exception to the rule.
If a Christian Freemason would shed light here, I would be very grateful. This looks terrible, as you can see.

Mods please don't shut the thread down or ban me.

While it is probably all complete BS, and these two are probably rogue, I just can't stop laughing at how much credibility it lends to the most out-there conspiracy devised on ATS yet!!!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

The majority of Freemasons are not the demon worshipping type. Freemasonry has many levels, the higher up you are, the more information you may be given. This allows the left hand to be ignorant of what the right hand is doing.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

The majority of Freemasons are not the demon worshipping type. Freemasonry has many levels, the higher up you are, the more information you may be given. This allows the left hand to be ignorant of what the right hand is doing.

LOL ok so say the top freemasons do...

could this be pre-indoctrination? Are they being made to believe these things so that later they will accept the biggest lie of all?

NO NO NO this can't be it.

Christian Mason!!!! please defend your brotherhood!!

If a Christian Mason can clear this up for me, I might even ask to join one day. I must admit, the chances of that are getting lower every time I laugh at this though.
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

If you are an honest Freemason, there is no possibility that you worship any other being than the Being that created all that is, was and will be. Any suggestion about 'high level masons' worshipping something other than the Supreme Being is the idle talk of non-Masons with a religious ax to grind

Fitz

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have met many freemasons through my life. Unfortunatly i havent seen any suspicious activity amoung them i believe once you have reached higher degrees then you maybe intiated into some sort of inner circle, I recomend reading "Albert Pikes Moral and Dogma" it has information concerning freemasons and how it is claimed that once achieve higher degrees you are to swear in Lucifer is god and the head of wisdom, the cap stone. it has been believed that they select the freemasons by asking them to spit on a Bible if they dont then they are told Very Well brother you have passed the test welcome to the brotherhood, But if they do they are then indoctrinated by there ancient wisdom
edit on 9-12-2012 by Revelations21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelations21
I have met many freemasons through my life. Unfortunatly i havent seen any suspicious activity amoung them i believe once you have reached higher degrees then you maybe intiated into some sort of inner circle, I recomend reading "Albert Pikes Moral and Dogma" it has information concerning freemasons and how it is claimed that once achieve higher degrees you are to swear in Lucifer is god and the head of wisdom the top stone.

Believe what you wish. Your belief is yours to live with; it surely doesn't have anything to do with reality (more to do with hubris IMHO).

Fitz

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I have met many freemasons through my life. Unfortunatly i havent seen any suspicious activity amoung them i believe once you have reached higher degrees then you maybe intiated into some sort of inner circle, I recomend reading "Albert Pikes Moral and Dogma" it has information concerning freemasons and how it is claimed that once achieve higher degrees you are to swear in Lucifer is god and the head of wisdom the top stone.

I know that the top Masons are not ill informed enough to call Satan Lucifer. That much is certain. That takes away most of your credibility here.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm going to quote you in regards to Freemasonry: You have read about it probably, but not experienced it, and therefore do not know if what you are reading is real or not.

reply to post by lambs to lions

Degree doesn't equal rank. And using your logic, how do you know what happens at the "upper levels"?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I have nothing against freemasonry i myself know the masons that i have met are devout christians rather masonry may have been infiltrated by some secret group using freemasonry to conceal themselves

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

All I have to say about freemasonry, is that if it is GOOD, then why the secrecy? What the world needs now more than anything is "good". The whole idea of any organization being secret about it's ideology means things that are not so good IMO.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Albert pike passage and commentary straight from book
www.zimbio.com... emason+Albert+Pike+Wrote+Lucifer

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

masonry may have been infiltrated by some secret group using freemasonry to conceal themselves

Based on......what exactly?

Fitz

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

All I have to say about freemasonry, is that if it is GOOD, then why the secrecy? What the world needs now more than anything is "good". The whole idea of any organization being secret about it's ideology means things that are not so good IMO.

You ever used Google? How secret is an organisation that has been known outside its membership and has had its rituals published for nearly three centuries?

You have an odd definition of "secrecy"

Fitz

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I'm going to quote you in regards to Freemasonry: You have read about it probably, but not experienced it, and therefore do not know if what you are reading is real or not.

reply to post by lambs to lions

Degree doesn't equal rank. And using your logic, how do you know what happens at the "upper levels"?

That is the reason for my original post in that thread.

I do not know what is real or not when it comes to Freemasonry. There is a lot of BS out there that has to be false. I am now starting to understand how it ends up like that.

I am going to figure out a series of questions to ask that will tell me for certain if it is compatible with my known Truth or not.

edit: please, I did not make this thread as a platform to slander masons, if you do not have proof of claims do not make them IMHO. But you are free to do as you want.

For all we really know, they are run by Ancient Aliens at the top of the food chain. We know that we don't know.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
BTW he is referring to the Illuminati conspiracy, not factoring in the founder was a Jesuit.

also, I will check out the link later thank you. I doubt it will be useful for reasons already stated, but who knows right.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

There's nothing wrong with secrecy or rather privacy. Everyone enjoys secrecy to some degree.

reply to post by Revelations21

No, Pike never wrote that Lucifer was the God of Freemasonry. That is a lie.

The piece in which you cite is a part of a larger hoax known as the Taxil Hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
BTW he is referring to the Illuminati conspiracy, not factoring in the founder was a Jesuit.
Weishaupt was a lay professor at a Jesuit university. In fact he was the first professor of canon law at that university who was not ordained. He was not a Jesuit himself, and the order he founded was critical of the church, which is why he was fired from the university.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
All I have to say about freemasonry, is that if it is GOOD, then why the secrecy?
Because people who do GOOD often have their lives threatened by people who would do EVIL.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I know of many freemasoms, but have only met 2 masons out of random who have shared their beliefs with me. One told me that Jesus never died on the cross, but that he lived out his life with Mary Magdaline and their daughter, and that Jesus' bloodline exists on earth today. The other freemason was linked with Joshua P Warren's group, and believes in the new age garbage. As a christian, i urge you to read about eccumenalism and stay away from those decievers. Most if not all of our presidents were freemasons, and the only one I ever trusted was Kennedy, who tried to warn us about the influence of secret societies in our government...you know how well that went.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Weishaupt was a lay professor at a Jesuit university. In fact he was the first professor of canon law at that university who was not ordained. He was not a Jesuit himself, and the order he founded was critical of the church, which is why he was fired from the university.

Oh.

So did he infiltrate the Freemasons with malicious intent?

I coulda sworn he was a Jesuit but I have not spent much time reading about it.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join