It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by NarrowGate

That is unless, a Christian Mason can give me a definition of false god. A Christian Mason who believe the Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit, and not just a set of moral guidelines.

OK, since you are a Christian, perhaps you could clear up the following issues regarding false Gods for me first...

1) The bible says:
"There is only one God."

The Bible also says:
"You shall not worship any other God."

How is it possible to worship any other God if there is only one? Doesn't this feel contradictory to you?

2) The Hindu concept of Avatars is identical to the Holy Trinity in Christianity. Christians believe that the Holy Trinity are three different manifestations of the same God. Likewise, Hindus believe that there are many manifestations of the same God.

1. By worshiping a false God. It is not contradictory, but a warning. False Gods and teachers were to come, and God warned us.

2. From what I have read about Avatars, that is an inaccurate comparison.
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

eta: still waiting on a Christian Mason to define what a false god is?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

If there is only ONE God, and I believe that, then there is no possible way to worship any other God than the one and only. You could worship a false idol, or a person, but it's not possible to worship more than one God if you only believe in one. So your dilemma is cured.

So now you could worship beside a Hindu?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If there is only ONE God, and I believe that, then there is no possible way to worship any other God than the one and only. You could worship a false idol, or a person, but it's not possible to worship more than one God if you only believe in one. So your dilemma is cured.

My dilemma is not cured. There is only ONE God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Any other "God" is a false god.

So would an Avatar be idol worship by your definition? Or is it OK because a false God says so?

Blind men and pits friend.

I'm going to go to the temple in a few days and see if they can bend this rule of having to say the prayer for me. If not, I will not be able to join.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Remember, I am the one who thinks everyone is praying to the same God, just by different names. So my opinion doesn't count. And don't take this wrong, but please don't join masonry. It isn't for you. You would worry too much about things that aren't going to change. Be happy in your church. Spend the time you would have in masonry doing random acts of kindness. Then everyone wins.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Remember, I am the one who thinks everyone is praying to the same God, just by different names. So my opinion doesn't count. And don't take this wrong, but please don't join masonry. It isn't for you. You would worry too much about things that aren't going to change. Be happy in your church. Spend the time you would have in masonry doing random acts of kindness. Then everyone wins.

I understand that. What I have not gotten out of you yet is your definition of a false god.

I would like to bridge the gap between the Church and Masonry for the benefit of those who are not involved in either.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'd like to believe that when the topic/subject of GOD is presented... that one can lend himself to the notion of races and the particulars which indicate crafts and heredom... as in heredity.
Crafts should denote... works.
And heredity/heredom should implicate the nationality and its focus on the way of the father and how it is passed on to the son. With that being the craft of the holy spirit. flag and seal should lend a square/flag and seal/circle.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So how does the application of the prisoners dilemma in economics that I present in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... tie into what I am getting at here - when it comes to the Church and Masons?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

So it is your claim God contradicted Himself or is it your claim that I am misconstruing what He said and contradicting myself?

eta: I am not the Gate. I take it you are not Christian?

If I was making a claim, it would be the second part of your suggestion, however, I disagree with he/she words to use for God. God is one, male and female are dualistic concepts which have no place unless the one wishes to become two. God is the void, the darkness, the nothing and through the light is where all things come, meaning if you believe in evil do not say its the darkness, its the light that brought you that evil, because in the darkness that is all there is no love, no fear, just being.

I was baptized and follow the true message of the Christ which is rarely spoken of in today's Christianity.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

So it is your claim God contradicted Himself or is it your claim that I am misconstruing what He said and contradicting myself?

If I was making a claim, it would be the second part of your suggestion, however, I disagree with he/she words to use for God. God is one, male and female are dualistic concepts which have no place unless the one wishes to become two. God is the void, the darkness, the nothing and through the light is where all things come, meaning if you believe in evil do not say its the darkness, its the light that brought you that evil, because in the darkness that is all there is no love, no fear, just being.

I was baptized and follow the true message of the Christ which is rarely spoken of in today's Christianity.

Okay, so Jesus was not male? Which part of the Trinity to you consider "female" and why? To my knowledge the Father and Holy Spirit are not male nor female. Jesus was male though, and Jesus is God.

The void you refer to would be lack of God, Hell.

You should stop falling for ancient deceptions....you are not the first one to fall for this. It is severely flawed in it's logic, and contradicts known Truth.

BUT, since you claim to know the true message of Christ, go ahead and "enlighten" me or on this case I guess "darken me?"
sorry had to say it. Seriously though, what have you been taught and why do you believe it? Because it is different and you feel the Church must be wrong because of all of the shortcomings of those within Her?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So how does the application of the prisoners dilemma in economics that I present in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... tie into what I am getting at here - when it comes to the Church and Masons?

I would really love to hear some Christian Masons comment on this. Very critical ideology.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

I'd like to believe that when the topic/subject of GOD is presented... that one can lend himself to the notion of races and the particulars which indicate crafts and heredom... as in heredity.
Crafts should denote... works.
And heredity/heredom should implicate the nationality and its focus on the way of the father and how it is passed on to the son. With that being the craft of the holy spirit. flag and seal should lend a square/flag and seal/circle.

"I'd like to believe that." Me too brother, it is simply not the case. I missed that last part about the flag and seal.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Okay, so Jesus was not male? Which part of the Trinity to you consider "female" and why? To my knowledge the Father and Holy Spirit are not male nor female. Jesus was male though, and Jesus is God.

The void you refer to would be lack of God, Hell.

You should stop falling for ancient deceptions....you are not the first one to fall for this. It is severely flawed in it's logic, and contradicts known Truth.

BUT, since you claim to know the true message of Christ, go ahead and "enlighten" me or on this case I guess "darken me?"
sorry had to say it. Seriously though, what have you been taught and why do you believe it? Because it is different and you feel the Church must be wrong because of all of the shortcomings of those within Her?

Sorry my friend but when I say "rarely spoken of" there are reasons and they are for yourself to discover not for me to teach.

Read your bible, the void is not hell as the void was before creation.

Study what is know about the Christ and understand how blasphemous it would be to him if he were here in body today and was worshiped as GOD, he would crucify himself.

The concepts and philosophies that are within the holy texts are just re-writes of history from long ago,

Similar to how we are recreating movies using newer technology to allow us to make something more entertaining, the more entertained a mind is the the less aware it is, the less aware it is the easier to manipulate, with ease of manipulation of minds you control the world we live in, you control reality.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Something about blind men and pits....

esoteric "knowledge"...I could swear the Church mentioned something about that.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Where in the Bible does it say she is the Queen of Heaven? Sounds like a pagan influence stemming from goddess worship.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Where in the Bible does it say she is the Queen of Heaven? Sounds like a pagan influence stemming from goddess worship.

LOL. OK
H2 syndrome got you.

She is the Queen of Heaven, the one God came to earth through. She was and is without sin.

She is not a god or goddess and no one actually believes that save a few who were excommunicated. They likely had malicious intent from the beginning anyways.

She is the Mother of God, but she is a creation of God's and not a goddess.

Where in the Bible? It does not. It is a term that was developed to show respect to her, and to help people understand the power of her prayers for us. She prays to God.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There Is A Song About Wind Gods... It Is Called "Caribbean Blue".
I Read The Lyrics And They Are Not Anything Like What I Hear When I Play The Song.
What Sorcery Is This....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SONG:

Heal The World Horus....
Our Fathered Worried Too...

If Every Man Says All He Can... If Every Man Is True....
Do I Believe The Skies Above Are Caribbean Blue...

Horus... I Believe In You...

If All He Told Was Turned To Gold... If All He Dreamed Was New...
He May Just Sail High Above The Caribean Blue...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Carribean Is Majority Latino And Black...
Black Was Known As The Purple Race Because When You See Them In Their Dark Complexion... They Radiate Purple...

Blue Was The White Caucasion Man... Thus Caribbean Blue... Like A Calling To The Blue Knight Of The Caribbean...

I Get The Notion That It Was A Request And Call To Arms... From A Daughter Of The Blue Race... Enya.
BUT! But The Lyrics Posted Not As The Song I Hear...

Horus Is A Misrepresentation Of A Word. Spanish Can Account For That Account...

Horus Is Derivative In Pronounciation Of "Perez" / Example: P'E'REX = Pa'King (Father King) (Pa is short for father)
Pharoah Is In Spanish The Same As "PAH'A'RO Which Means Bird (Like Eagle/Falcon)
PH Could Translate As F sound... But Its not In Spanish...
The H' Sound In Horus Is Derived From Mispronounciation Of PH... added to Rus... which is Rex = King...

Thus I Conclude That above mentioned Song a Great Grand Hail Sign... One Sent The Daughter To Ask So Beautifully... Its Impressive. She Called On Perez...

The Boy Who Sailed Above The Caribbean Blue Was Honored By God When He Opened The Mind Of The Woman Empress For The First Time After Evil Closed It. God Celebrated That As His B-Day And Sent The Persiedes Comets Shower In The Night.... Persiedes Is A Compound Word... Per is Por in spanish which means From
Sie is su in spanish which means his
Des is God in spanish

From His God

The boy dreamed new and told all that was new... even though it was already posted in the bible but no one nknew it....

Am I Pinocchio? Or A Demon?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Pinocchio being influenced by a demon.
Black people do not radiate purple so it is the only logical conclusion.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Pinocchio being influenced by a demon.
Black people do not radiate purple so it is the only logical conclusion.

There Is In Fact The Radiance...
Six Races:
Orange (O) Central & South American Natives... Like Mexicans.
Red (R) North American Native Known As Alaskan Redmen...
Green (G) Indian/Eatern Men... Known As Hindus...
Yellow (Y) Asiatics...

Blue (B) The Europeans Known As Adalusians...
Purple (P) The Africans...

When You see A Pure Breed You'll See With It The Radiant Colors.
BUT! Beware Of The Half Breeds And Diluted Freaks... Like Me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I do like the History Channels, but my comment comes from my own research. I actually read books, not just watch videos.

According to who? The Bible never refers to her as the Queen of Heaven? How did she gain this title?

She is the Mother of God, but she is a creation of God's and not a goddess.

I thought she was the mother of the Son of God?

It is a term that was developed to show respect to her...

So it's a man-made term not divinely established?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join