It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
If that is not humorous.... well whatever. I wasn't mocking.

Well in that case I find anyone who believes in demons, Satan and possession by such to be the most humorous thing ever invented. Even more funny then combining Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, Dennis Miller, Chris Rock and George Carlin together.

Yeah, that humorous.

By the way, I am not mocking them, only finding incredible humor in their beliefs.

Why should I have to dig up quotes you know are there?

Because they are not there. If you disagree post them.

I won't respond to the rest of your nonsense for obvious reasons.

Sure you will. You cannot help yourself and will come up with more foot-in-mouth responses.

edit on 14-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude having no beer is also very humorous.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If that is not humorous.... well whatever. I wasn't mocking.

what was I referring to again mitt? why don't you quote the entire paragraph? oh yeah... mitt didn't teach you to respect people when discussing things with them.

Well in that case I find anyone who believes in demons, Satan and possession by such to be the most humorous thing ever invented. Even more funny then combining Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, Dennis Miller, Chris Rock and George Carlin together.

I find it humorous that you do not believe Satan and the legion are actively affecting even your life.

Yeah, that humorous.

By the way, I am not mocking them, only finding incredible humor in their beliefs.

Why should I have to dig up quotes you know are there?

Because they are not there. If you disagree post them.
Does being real matter to you at all? You just admitted you know they are there. You said I am lazy for not digging them up. Funny guy. Check the last posts.

I won't respond to the rest of your nonsense for obvious reasons.

Sure you will. You cannot help yourself and will come up with more foot-in-mouth responses.
foot in mouth? hahaha I am not politicking you funny man. IDC about the stars above my post. You are intentionally deceptive.

edit on 14-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude having no beer is also very humorous.

edit on 14-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

what was I referring to again mitt?

The humor you find in other's beliefs.

why don't you quote the entire paragraph?

Because block-quoting posts is against the Terms and Conditions of membership.

I find it humorous that you do not believe Satan and the legion are actively affecting even your life.

I find no humor in delusion, but we already know you have a different sense of humor then I do.

Does being real matter to you at all? You just admitted you know they are there. You said I am lazy for not digging them up. Funny guy. Check the last posts.

Then it should be rather easy for you to find them and back up your claims. I think we will be waiting a long time before you find any.

You are intentionally deceptive.

I am quite certain you do not even understand the defintion of that word as if you did you would see that your actions, comments and behavior are a quintessential example.

Learn to use the quote function.

edit on 14-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but knows how to use the quote function

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

See what I am talking about? Are you practicing for a political campaign? What ever happened to intelligent, logical discussion.

You are being extremely deceptive, we are done talking.
I hope no one actually works for you.

You are delusional if you think you know why and how gravity works.

You keep saying learn to use the quote function. next you will have me quoting me quoting you again.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

See what I am talking about? Are you practicing for a political campaign? What ever happened to intelligent, logical discussion.

You are being extremely deceptive, we are done talking.

You keep saying learn to use the quote function. next you will have me quoting me quoting you again.

I would like to know how AugustusMasonicus is being so "deceptive"? You have called him deceptive
probably 10 times and I just don't see it inless i'm missing something.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Oh you are. Trust me.

No wonder politicians accomplish so much promoting BS agendas.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Oh you are. Trust me.

No wonder politicians accomplish so much promoting BS agendas.

So instead of answering my question you dodge it completely
I wonder who the real politician is now?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Go read all of the pages. If you already have IDK what to tell you.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Yes, I'm a Christian. I take those things on faith, they are not known truths. I am not brainwashed, I interpret things my own way, so I have faith, but not blind faith. You reference to scripture written thousands of years ago, yet it never occurs to you that those who did the writing are fallible, that they had their own agendas and reasonings.

I am not seeing much of your 'tolerance' in any of your posts. Btw, I'm not a JW, but I won't belittle the beliefs of others. Of all the religions, how do you know that Christianity is even the correct one? It is up to us all to find these answers ourselves, to grow, to learn.

Again, what irrefutable proof do you have that you are correct in your known truths? It's a simple question.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What ever happened to intelligent, logical discussion.

You abandoned it when you started this thread.

...we are done talking.

That is about the tenth time you have said that.

Actually, I run the entire sales team for the state of New Jersey for my company. Right now I have14 people working for me and all of us but one a very successful.

Maybe I should act like you and be fearful of science.

If you learn how to use the quote function you will not have to quote me quoting you or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I would like to know how AugustusMasonicus is being so "deceptive"?

He/she claims it is the way I break down their posts and quote what I want but I think it is more of a defense mechanism when I (or anyone else) asks a question that they are not willing or capable of answering.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

I like the way you think.
Good show.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

Yes, I'm a Christian. I take those things on faith, they are not known truths. I am not brainwashed, I interpret things my own way, so I have faith, but not blind faith. You reference to scripture written thousands of years ago, yet it never occurs to you that those who did the writing are fallible, that they had their own agendas and reasonings.

I am not seeing much of your 'tolerance' in any of your posts. Btw, I'm not a JW, but I won't belittle the beliefs of others. Of all the religions, how do you know that Christianity is even the correct one? It is up to us all to find these answers ourselves, to grow, to learn.

Again, what irrefutable proof do you have that you are correct in your known truths? It's a simple question.

Many people talk about the dangers of blind faith. What people rarely talk about is the far more lethal dangers of blind reason. - I don't know who said that but I like it.
Belittle? JW's? They are calling an angel God.... now why did the fallen fall....oh yeah.... they wanted to be God... So yes I laugh at the hipocracy of JW's so what? They laugh at me every time they come by to talk. I don't treat them bad.

No, I do not believe the Scripture interpreted by the Church is flawed to much of an extent, especially the latest translations. KJV is where things got messy. The oldest English translation was flawed, and the Church knew that. They fixed it multiple times, but I do think the Bible translated under Pope John Paul II is correct translation and interpretation.

Why?

Because it all makes sense at fits together perfectly.

Yes there are parts written in code, like parts of Romans for instance. However, if you have read the Gospel before Romans - you will see the code.

Was it for their own purposes? NO it was to keep the Scripture from getting burned, and to avoid persecution. They did kill us Christians for our beliefs back then.

There maybe be other parts that are corrupted, MAYBE, and only if God allowed. That is irrelevant though, because God's Church has preserved the Scripture for us. If you think God was lying when He said He would be with His Church, IDK what to tell you. That implies a complete lack of faith in God. Of course He is with us, even those that are not Catholic. The KJV is good enough I would not be mad if it was all I had.

For you to say "it is not a known Truth that Jesus Christ destroyed the works of Satan, and the penalty of death,
on the Cross" is for you to display a complete lack of understanding of Christianity. But whatever, believe as you wish. "Take it on faith" if you want. That is a term I would reserve for things I am not 100% on.

edit on 15-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I forgot you wanted proof.... well I can't give that to you only God can. I guess if and when you are in Heaven after all the sin we commit, you will have your proof

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I see you have a newborn. Mines 3 I miss that age to an extent. Still, it is great to see her creativity spark. They are much cuter when they are still so small though.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It'a a grandson. My second. They are absolutely a gift from God.
It makes every time you see them fill you with joy.

edit to add: Cherish the years before they turn into teens. Those are tough years.
edit on 15-12-2012 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus has no idea how good sweet tea really is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh, I have no doubt that the translations are correct, what I doubt is that the original scripture is pure word of God. It was written by man, therefore written through his eyes. God did not write it himself.

People like yourself are the reason I stopped being religious. I used to question the interpretations of the bible in church, but because I thought it could mean different to what they say, I was wrong. Hence why I grow as a person while they remain stagnant. They really hated me when I told them that the image of Christ on the cross was itself a graven image. The church are a bunch of hypocrites.

It is clear you will not consider anything outside your own beliefs and have twisted everyone's words here to make you feel safer in those beliefs. You are beyond reason, so I call troll. You started this thread, not for answers, but to spew your own rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah that is what i hear. It feels like she is growing up fast though. I guess that's just how it will feel.

They have so much love and energy in them it makes me jealous
well mine does at least. She dances everywhere she goes. Even if she is sad, she will just dance a sad dance. It cracks me up every time.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I figured them and myself were the only ones left following the thread
it got derailed long ago into a debate about things completely irrelevant to the topic. Have you been reading? I didn't even try to debate these things. I was suckered into it.

Past that, you don't seem to hold any Christian beliefs except that Christ exists.edit: Wait wait, you do believe Christ exists right?There are plenty of protestant groups that interpret scripture for themselves, go join one. There is still a Sabbath in your beliefs right? I know you think the cross is fake and satan is not real... well there goes all context of salvation

No known truths.
Christian... ok if you say I will play along.

edit: oh sorry, you also don't think the Scripture was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. That is funny.

I wonder what it is that you do believe in. Do you even know?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is what you do throughout both threads. I say it was written by man, not God himself, and you twist that to say that I don't believe it was inspired by God. Don't put words in my mouth. Inspired by God, but written by man, do you understand that man has his own motives?

I believe in God and Christ, I do not believe in the church or religion. I believe in asking questions, that's how you get answers and gain knowledge. You believe what you are told, without question. That is our difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I figured them and myself were the only ones left following the thread
it got derailed long ago into a debate about things completely irrelevant to the topic. Have you been reading? I didn't even try to debate these things. I was suckered into it

No way the ten page debate you and AugustusMasonicus have had on here and through out the other threads the last few days have been epic....

Truth be told i'm in the middle with both your opposing theologies i'm the guy who feels certin elements of BOTH Freemasonry and the Catholic church have been infiltrated by special interest groups however that doesn't make me dislike Catholics or Freemasons i look at the person not the group in both cases....

As far as my spiritual beliefs i would say i was loseley Christian and do believe in Jesus and i do think the advisory is real call him what you want, however i have my own theological beliefs on different things for instance i don't put much stock into the Old Testament as far as it's spiritual teachings i feel God was misunderstood by the Old Testament prophets which is why one of the commandments is "thou shalt not kill" and then after receiving that word Moses kills people worshipping the golden calf....

I feel Jesus taught the true meaning of God and only the New Testament should be taken into assertion as far as spritual beliefs however i do feel there are good life lesson and moral stories and some history to be learned from the Old Testament but that's it...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join