The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 9
6
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe



reply to post by vethumanbeing
 



daer ot wog wonk t"nod uoY. You'r right, it would be gelpped dull if you'd quote me.


Hey, look! I quoted you. You still don't know how to read though.


You almost got this thread catagorized into the Cloud 9 Nibus forum "I am nothing more than the mind behind my actions" The mind behind the action will regret or benefit from the full force of Law eventually (eternally).
Do you really think Creator cares if you are a religious type or a serial killer? It just wants you to experience your life to the fullest and best you are capable of and are copesetic with it.


Prove that there is a creator. Then, prove that It cares at all about who we are, what we do, and how we acknowledge it.

As for experiencing life, you experience a whole lot more when you break free from the false assumption that there is a Creator who cares at all about us.

And, finally, if the advancements of science threaten or scare you... stop using them. The more you use and depend on scientific advancements, whether of the mind, body, or cosmos, the more they advance and the less likely a God, or Creator becomes. If you want another Christian Dark Age, then just stop using the benefits of science. You'll never be able to do that though, because the reality is: science does work, and you know it. You're just too ashamed to admit it, because then all your importance as a "creation" of God goes down the drain.


Why would I troll my own thread? Gotta admit though I am new to the being a human thing as in you've undoubtably had a few thousand as you cannot get it right can you? Having to come back over and over again to correct more messes you've made; I wonder how many countless innocents you've scarred and are looking for some payback right now. End of road for you fella.


Why would you pose a question, and then ignore, mock, and ridicule a reasonable answer, unless you weren't really posing an open question?

You're looking for a particular answer, but instead of coming out and saying what you want to hear, or what you actually believe, you tried to disguise it as an open forum for all answers.

Oh, and as an append: I don't accept the theory of reincarnation. Where you got the idea that I do is beyond me. But no, we only get one life here, one chance to make the most of it. Then we get a nice, long dirt nap. Maybe you believe in, or want to believe in, reincarnation though? Perhaps that is why you tried to put the belief into my mouth?

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/12/12 by Wandering Scribe because: appended the last paragraph


Its your funeral.
The proof there is a Creator is that YOU EXIST .
Or to your logic I have to prove you exist. Not My Job- unless you live in Scotland and are part of the sheep cloning projects; how did you escape your pen and develop an opposable thumb? .. now I might have a valid arguement that you actually don't believe in a Creator- because you yourself will not admit it so to my mind are the shadow of No Thing. How is it you learned to speak other than MAA'T MAA'T (I wish) BLEAT.

I'd never mock Science Works- it simply lacks all of the answers- first of all the existance of the spark of life and where it resides in the human (nice job all of you dead guys; Hawking not included that had no spirituality) body. Reincarnation? I have belief systems? I AM A GNOSTIC therefor belief systems do not apply you either know or you don't.
edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe
 


Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Prove that there is a creator..

Egypt's Pharaoh once asked for proof: 'Prove yourselves by working a miracle'

Look where it got HIM...

Proof would not change YOU any more than it did Pharaoh.

All the proof in the world will do NOTHING for you.

The Israelite's in the wilderness saw more proof than anyone in history:

A pillar of cloud and fire, parting of the Red Sea, manna, water from a rock, etc.

They STILL refused to trust Him...

It is only through faith in Jesus that we come to God. In fact, without faith, we can not please God.

If you REALLY wanted proof, you would trust and seek God and He would give you more proof than you know what to do with.


"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6


There have been times in the past that God has revealed Himself more "visibly" to people. One example of this is at the time of the exodus from Egypt, when God revealed His care for the Israelites by sending the miraculous plagues upon the Egyptians until they were willing to release the Israelites from slavery.

God then opened the Red Sea, enabling the approximately two million Israelites to cross over on dry ground. Then, as the Egyptian army sought to pursue them through the same opening, He crashed the waters upon them (Exodus 14:22-29). Later, in the wilderness, God fed them miraculously with manna, and He guided them in the day by a pillar of cloud and in the night by a pillar of fire, visible representations of His presence with them (Exodus 15:14-15).

Yet, in spite of these repeated demonstrations of His love, guidance, and power, the Israelites still refused to trust Him when He wanted them to enter into the Promised Land. They chose instead to trust the word of ten men who frightened them with their stories of the walled cities and the giant stature of some of the people of the land (Numbers 13:26-33).

These events show that God's further revelation of Himself to us would have no greater effect on our ability to trust Him. Were God to interact in a similar fashion with people living today, we would respond no differently than the Israelites because our sinful hearts are the same as theirs.

www.gotquestions.org...



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha
 




The angels that do walk amongst us are either low level angels like 'Messengers', 'Guides' or fallen angels.


Not entirely correct. Their are arks and elders here that walk amongst man, but have very specific tasks.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe



reply to post by vethumanbeing
 



daer ot wog wonk t"nod uoY. You'r right, it would be gelpped dull if you'd quote me.


Hey, look! I quoted you. You still don't know how to read though.


You almost got this thread catagorized into the Cloud 9 Nibus forum "I am nothing more than the mind behind my actions" The mind behind the action will regret or benefit from the full force of Law eventually (eternally).
Do you really think Creator cares if you are a religious type or a serial killer? It just wants you to experience your life to the fullest and best you are capable of and are copesetic with it.


Prove that there is a creator. Then, prove that It cares at all about who we are, what we do, and how we acknowledge it.

As for experiencing life, you experience a whole lot more when you break free from the false assumption that there is a Creator who cares at all about us.

And, finally, if the advancements of science threaten or scare you... stop using them. The more you use and depend on scientific advancements, whether of the mind, body, or cosmos, the more they advance and the less likely a God, or Creator becomes. If you want another Christian Dark Age, then just stop using the benefits of science. You'll never be able to do that though, because the reality is: science does work, and you know it. You're just too ashamed to admit it, because then all your importance as a "creation" of God goes down the drain.


Why would I troll my own thread? Gotta admit though I am new to the being a human thing as in you've undoubtably had a few thousand as you cannot get it right can you? Having to come back over and over again to correct more messes you've made; I wonder how many countless innocents you've scarred and are looking for some payback right now. End of road for you fella.


Why would you pose a question, and then ignore, mock, and ridicule a reasonable answer, unless you weren't really posing an open question?

You're looking for a particular answer, but instead of coming out and saying what you want to hear, or what you actually believe, you tried to disguise it as an open forum for all answers.

Oh, and as an append: I don't accept the theory of reincarnation. Where you got the idea that I do is beyond me. But no, we only get one life here, one chance to make the most of it. Then we get a nice, long dirt nap. Maybe you believe in, or want to believe in, reincarnation though? Perhaps that is why you tried to put the belief into my mouth?

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/12/12 by Wandering Scribe because: appended the last paragraph


Its your funeral.
The proof there is a Creator is that YOU EXIST .
Or to your logic I have to prove you exist. Not My Job- unless you live in Scotland and are part of the sheep cloning projects; how did you escape your pen and develop an opposable thumb? .. now I might have a valid arguement that you actually don't believe in a Creator- because you yourself will not admit it so to my mind are the shadow of No Thing. How is it you learned to speak other than MAA'T MAA'T (I wish) BLEAT.

I'd never mock Science Works- it simply lacks all of the answers- first of all the existance of the spark of life and where it resides in the human (nice job all of you dead guys; Hawking not included that had no spirituality) body. Reincarnation? I have belief systems? I AM A GNOSTIC therefor belief systems do not apply you either know or you don't.
edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)


Tiny printing above to the maximum- IM SURE however If Any One Catches on to the OP statement The Answer is embedded in my initial question and the funeral above.-- Blue Resonant Human WHERE ARE YOU when I need you? For those looking the wrong direction; if I am a true Gnostic I should know all answers.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
God is your maker

What you think you are is entirely your responsibility


At this point I AM actually thinking I am God's Maker a shill and a bunch of other shills I have no control over are changing the parade route.


i don't understand that. The shills are just faithless people who have no concept of the truth, just dominant "facts". They appear in religious guise as well as scientific.

God as an invention of man, well that's true to the extent that the definition is redundant as soon as it is used to describe something that can't be described.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 




Jesus WEEPS...


You quote Jesus out of context to place guilt on those who you say are insincere. Hmm



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 



Its your funeral.


And it will be quite a pleasant one, where all those in attendance remember me fondly. Then, I'll be cremated, and scattered over the field where my wife's buried.


The proof there is a Creator is that YOU EXIST.


So you'd like to pray to my mom and dad? I don't mind at all. They're absolutely wonderful people, and in their old age it'd be nice if more people acknowledged all the wonderful things they've done, and dreams they gave up in order to raise a beautiful family.


Or to your logic...


This whole paragraph is a combination of non sequiturs and ad hominem attacks.

Proving that I both exist and am a living, breathing human being is easy. I have a job, a social security card, a bank account, a credit card, a car, a home address; their are letters handwritten by me, photographs I personally took, and people alive right now who could point me out in a line up, and identify me in photographs. There are even some people who could identify written documents as mine, based on my writing style, handwriting, and word choice.

There are no photographs of the Creator. He has no identifiable documentation. There are no testimonials from witnesses existent during the time the Creator supposedly existed. No one here could point out the Creator in a line-up (because everyone would point someone/something else out). Even the documents supposedly written by the Creator lack consistency. The Creator has no viable evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.


I'd never mock Science Works- it simply lacks all of the answers


This is the closest you've come to actually saying something intelligent. Science is not supposed to have all the answers. Science is the pursuit of understanding, the ultimate goal of which is to understand more, not to understand "everything," which is, inherently, an impossible feat. That is why religion and faith are ridiculous, because rather than admitting that they do not know, they merely assume God did it. It's intellectually dishonest.


first of all the existance of the spark of life and where it resides in the human


Sperm meets egg, sperm fertilizes egg, and (way oversimplified) egg develops into fetus, then fetus is born and voilá a new living organism. Science does know. You just want something more, which doesn't exist. (Yes, I know there's a whole host of cellular division, and such involved... I did say "way oversimplified" though).


Reincarnation? I have belief systems? I AM A GNOSTIC therefor belief systems do not apply you either know or you don't.


Really? Well now... Simon Magus searching for Helena features reincarnation heavily. Helena having reincarnated numerous times on Earth until Simon found her. Basilides taught that gnosis was the culmination of many lives of effort. Even Carpocrates taught that humans were stuck in the Ouroboros until they had reincarnated and experienced every element of life, then they would achieve gnosis and escape. Seems like much of Gnosticism very heavily leans on reincarnation. Maybe someone doesn't quite know what it means to be a Gnostic...

As for not having belief systems because you're a Gnostic, that also is untrue. Here is a nice summary of what Gnostic people believe. Might be worth your reading, since you claim "I AM A GNOSTIC" so loudly. Knowing what a Gnostic is, and what a Gnostic believes is rather important.

If you're super lazy, you could also try the Wiki page as well. It has a nice summary of Gnostic movements.

Happy hunting!

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


My friend, perfection cannot be found. If the world was perfect, it would never change. People believe that the world is perfect, and that is a delusion. Any belief about the world is not true. We see things from human eyes. "the ant is small". The world is just an idea. It is a creation. The creator of the idea is the one that is perfect.

You are perfect. But not the you that you can believe you are. You are nowhere to be seen. Therefore, perfection is nowhere to be found. Therefore, stop looking for it. Then you will know that you are the one that is perfect.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I am god.

Sure, you can be god.

Hey, there is now a god!

YAY! Hail lord god smithjustinb!


We all create the world. Just remember, "the ant is small". Is that not what you see? Is that the truth? If that's not true, then what is? It's impossible to know, but one things for sure: the version of the world you see comes entirely from you. Therefore, what is the world that it can be different for all? And what are the ones that make it different?

Creation and creator. Many creations. One creator. You are not the creation although you are immersed within it.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Rapha
 




The angels that do walk amongst us are either low level angels like 'Messengers', 'Guides' or fallen angels.


Not entirely correct. Their are arks and elders here that walk amongst man, but have very specific tasks.


The reason they are percieved as 'fallen' is because they can access 3D. You've got to be specialized in the ability to lower oneself into that extreme mud sticky thoughtform and have any hope to have the energy to drag yourself out or be rescued. These are very brave beings to attempt it. Purpose, to uplift the human and to my mind does not deserve their fine efforts because we are oblivious to them. The 3D is hopeless at this point to help itself so the brave ones are here to change this reality- 3d goes to 5.3. Choke/sputter on this truism at least the intent to correct is.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 



Egypt's Pharaoh once asked for proof...


I'm sorry Murgatroid, but, the Biblical account of Moses and the Pharaoh is most likely lifted from the Sumerian myths of Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta or Enmerkar and Enshukeshdanna which were composed roughly a thousand years before the Jewish captivity in Babylon (where the Jews began collecting and writing the myths found in the Torah).

Additionally, there's no archaeological evidence for the Moses/Pharaoh episode, or the Jewish slaves building pyramids, or even that a mass Exodus of Jewish people ever occurred.

Here's something to consider: neither the Bible, nor the Torah, identify the name of the Pharaoh which all of this supposedly happened to. This is very telling, when you consider how often the Christian and Jewish records name the Gentiles that experience some kind of visitation from God.


Proof would not change YOU any more than it did Pharaoh


You make a blanket assumption, based on fictional accounts. How do you know what a physical, undeniable, first-hand account of God would, or would not do to me? Please refrain from telling me what I would, or would not do in a situation.


The Israelite's in the wilderness saw more proof than anyone in history


How do you know that the correct statement shouldn't be: "the Israelite's in the wilderness invented more proof than anyone in history" ? Afterall, it was the Israelite's who were trying to spread the belief of their deity. If you want someone to believe in something which is patently not real... you have to invent it's actions. Often times, you invent something which will win the favor of those you're trying to convince. You know, like:

A wolrd-wide flood with a single surviving passenger on an ark, which is the exact same tale as Utnapishtam from Sumer. (circa 2150 BCE)

A righteous man who suffers evil in the world, despite being completely loyal and faithful to his god, which is what happened to Tabu-utul-Bêl in "The Ludlul Bêl Nimeqi." (circa 1700 BCE)


If you REALLY wanted proof, you would trust and seek God


I wasn't raised without faith in God, or Jesus, you know. My family is Catholic, Jesus was a part of my childhood. It did nothing for me. But, once more, thanks for making blanket assumptions about me, without actually knowing anything. Be a better Christian, learn to judge a man after you get to know him, not before.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/12/12 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 



Its your funeral.


And it will be quite a pleasant one, where all those in attendance remember me fondly. Then, I'll be cremated, and scattered over the field where my wife's buried.


The proof there is a Creator is that YOU EXIST.


So you'd like to pray to my mom and dad? I don't mind at all. They're absolutely wonderful people, and in their old age it'd be nice if more people acknowledged all the wonderful things they've done, and dreams they gave up in order to raise a beautiful family.


Or to your logic...


This whole paragraph is a combination of non sequiturs and ad hominem attacks.

Proving that I both exist and am a living, breathing human being is easy. I have a job, a social security card, a bank account, a credit card, a car, a home address; their are letters handwritten by me, photographs I personally took, and people alive right now who could point me out in a line up, and identify me in photographs. There are even some people who could identify written documents as mine, based on my writing style, handwriting, and word choice.

There are no photographs of the Creator. He has no identifiable documentation. There are no testimonials from witnesses existent during the time the Creator supposedly existed. No one here could point out the Creator in a line-up (because everyone would point someone/something else out). Even the documents supposedly written by the Creator lack consistency. The Creator has no viable evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.


I'd never mock Science Works- it simply lacks all of the answers


This is the closest you've come to actually saying something intelligent. Science is not supposed to have all the answers. Science is the pursuit of understanding, the ultimate goal of which is to understand more, not to understand "everything," which is, inherently, an impossible feat. That is why religion and faith are ridiculous, because rather than admitting that they do not know, they merely assume God did it. It's intellectually dishonest.


first of all the existance of the spark of life and where it resides in the human


Sperm meets egg, sperm fertilizes egg, and (way oversimplified) egg develops into fetus, then fetus is born and voilá a new living organism. Science does know. You just want something more, which doesn't exist. (Yes, I know there's a whole host of cellular division, and such involved... I did say "way oversimplified" though).


Reincarnation? I have belief systems? I AM A GNOSTIC therefor belief systems do not apply you either know or you don't.


Really? Well now... Simon Magus searching for Helena features reincarnation heavily. Helena having reincarnated numerous times on Earth until Simon found her. Basilides taught that gnosis was the culmination of many lives of effort. Even Carpocrates taught that humans were stuck in the Ouroboros until they had reincarnated and experienced every element of life, then they would achieve gnosis and escape. Seems like much of Gnosticism very heavily leans on reincarnation. Maybe someone doesn't quite know what it means to be a Gnostic...

As for not having belief systems because you're a Gnostic, that also is untrue. Here is a nice summary of what Gnostic people believe. Might be worth your reading, since you claim "I AM A GNOSTIC" so loudly. Knowing what a Gnostic is, and what a Gnostic believes is rather important.

If you're super lazy, you could also try the Wiki page as well. It has a nice summary of Gnostic movements.

Happy hunting!

~ Wandering Scribe


??????????????!
This is so random and so well, shall I say it as I perceive it: A mind numbingly ANGRY provoking and full of SELF DOUBT RANT. I'l say a prayer for your parents before my head hits the pillow (why would you drag them into your messy interior mind) I would imagine you punch yours a few times before your head lays to rest. Im not done with you. Where do you find the time to lash out with your gameplay ? perceived jabs at you is beyond me. Those silent moments spent by yourself must be incredibly lonely. But hey as I said Im not done with you. Not even close. Tomorrow is another day--good luck. Oh you really want to go toe to toe on this your latest and greatest; Less information to pick apart is better and that would be yours of course.

Nice how you failed once again to actually quote me other than the usual "and it" or my favorite; those completely taken out of context for your own amusement.
edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


Gee, golly mister, I'm almost out of troll-feed!

Are you going to reply to my post, or just continue to toss ad hominem attacks, and appeals to emotion my way? The entire reply you just posted didn't have a single contribution to the discussion which is going on.

That's OK though, I am quite sure the stall tactics deployed are being used so you can skim Wikipedia and try to learn all about Gnosticism. This way, when you actually reply, since you're "not done" with me, you'll have some actual substance to your posts. I look forward to it. If you actually learn something, just to try and spite me, at least you'll be learning. I couldn't ask for anything more.

I'll call my parents tonight and let them know someone, somewhere, wants to fake that they care, by talking to themselves instead of doing something tangible. I'm sure they'll feel no different than they currently do.

Oh, look at that! I didn't even quote you this time!

Maybe... no, it couldn't be that I only quote the bits of your posts which make sense, can be quoted, or that I have something to comment about.

No one ever responds to only the sensible bits of a comment... that would be absurd!

Sleep well!

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
God is your maker

What you think you are is entirely your responsibility


At this point I AM actually thinking I am God's Maker a shill and a bunch of other shills I have no control over are changing the parade route.


i don't understand that. The shills are just faithless people who have no concept of the truth, just dominant "facts". They appear in religious guise as well as scientific.

God as an invention of man, well that's true to the extent that the definition is redundant as soon as it is used to describe something that can't be described.


The beauty in that statement cannot be denighed. It is as procaimed to the Universe and anyone else listenning-God is an invention of man a redundancy to describe that which cannot be described as it is your personal invention or as close to your inner self knoweledge as you can possibly understand it. Problem, it is so personal that when expressed to others will NEVER be understood because it pertains to your individual action of seeking your soul, or growth thereof. You as a shell body holds the eternal you. Thats wherein the fun starts to discover that thing that stares back at you in the mirror behind your eyes.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


Gee, golly mister, I'm almost out of troll-feed!way? The entire reply you just posted didn't have a single contribution to the discussion which is going on.That's OK though, I am quite sure the stall tactics deployed are being used so you can skim Wikipedia and try to learn all about Gnosticism. This way, when you actually reply, since you're "not done" with me, you'll have some actual substance to your posts. I look forward to it. If you actually learn something, just to try and spite me, at least you'll be learning. I couldn't ask for anything more.
I'll call my parents tonight and let them know someone, somewhere, wants to fake that they care, by talking to themselves instead of doing something tangible. I'm sure they'll feel no different than they currently do.
Oh, look at that! I didn't even quote you this time!Maybe... no, it couldn't be that I only quote the bits of your posts which make sense, can be quoted, or that I have something to comment about.No one ever responds to only the sensible bits of a comment... that would be absurd! Sleep well!
~ Wandering Scribe


Stall tactics? I told you I'd reply to you tomorrow; apparently numerous hours passing makes no sense to you;
minutes equaling hours etc.

ITS MY OP Its me in charge. If you want to rename the Thread as "HERE IS MY IMPUT RANDOM ON ALL SUBJECTS DARE ME AND MY NAME IS WANDERING SCRIBE" go ahead. What is a Wikipedia? sounds like a very rare insect specie indeed. So to understand what I am I have to now do what exactly? What does Widipedia say about yourself please share (if anyone is listenning or cares).

edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: You do not want to know



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Problem, it is so personal that when expressed to others will NEVER be understood because it pertains to your individual action of seeking your soul, or growth thereof.


It cannot be understood, full stop. The mind cannot grasp it. It doesn't fit into our ego at all.

It can however be known and the knowledge can be readily shared to all and Sundry. In fact God is the one thing the universe and everything in it, never stops describing for you.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 




Problem, it is so personal that when expressed to others will NEVER be understood because it pertains to your individual action of seeking your soul, or growth thereof.


It cannot be understood, full stop. The mind cannot grasp it. It doesn't fit into our ego at all.
It can however be known and the knowledge can be readily shared to all and Sundry. In fact God is the one thing the universe and everything in it, never stops describing for you.


Thats the trip up the Ego; that which firewalls (common sense) and as you are the Universe describing itself it describes you; you become a mini me god. Nice



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


My friend, perfection cannot be found. If the world was perfect, it would never change. People believe that the world is perfect, and that is a delusion. Any belief about the world is not true. We see things from human eyes. "the ant is small". The world is just an idea. It is a creation. The creator of the idea is the one that is perfect.

You are perfect. But not the you that you can believe you are. You are nowhere to be seen. Therefore, perfection is nowhere to be found. Therefore, stop looking for it. Then you will know that you are the one that is perfect.


This construct here on the 3D tilt'a'whirl is the False dream, the real world exists in the higher dimensions wherein we create "At Will". Liken it NOT to Hollywood Movies depicting ourselves moving around with drama and someone makes money on the fact we exist and for some reason need the celluloid to rubber stamp it. Not only that we pay for tickets to watch ourselves being human beings; or trying to figure it all out yet No one gets it. Funny The Annunaki Taxes are never ending-they get their slice of the pie; watching us and filming us as we stumble through the maze with no direction.

Liken it to a serious and intentional misuse of power. SHAME ON THEM.
edit on 11-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


There's no need to shout. When you speak in anger you never speak truthfully. Which is why there's a host of misinformation about me, and my posts, in your last reply. I'm patiently waiting for you to write back in full though. My hope is that you'll be replying to my actual comments, instead of inventing things which I have neither said, nor done. Also, rather than using so many ad hominem attacks, try forming a rational argument, or refutation. I like to learn too, and if you can teach me something concerning Gnosticism or God that I was previously unaware of, all the better.

~ Wandering Scribe



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing
 

This construct here on the 3D tilt'a'whirl is the False dream, the real world exists in the higher dimensions wherein we create "At Will". Liken it NOT to Hollywood Movies depicting ourselves moving around with drama and someone makes money on the fact we exist and for some reason need the celluloid to rubber stamp it. Not only that we pay for tickets to watch ourselves being human beings; or trying to figure it all out yet No one gets it. Funny The Annunaki Taxes are never ending-they get their slice of the pie; watching us and filming us as we stumble through the maze with no direction.

So is it true to say that we see an illusion where the Annunaki have mind f****d the whole world ?

A spirit once said to me

think "what do i see" rather than "what am i looking at"
So you just get the raw data out of your environment
Not your preconceived conclusions about it


Is it logical to view the world as rules and orders?

example. walking down the street its easy to view a person driving a car as a rule where they have to obey orders and drive on the correct side of the road and not over the speed limit.

Is it logical to view everyone as a mindless zombie obeying rules and constantly saying 'oh precious' to their iPhone?

The spirit actually mentioned that many times clouds that are in the sky are not actually there. Its all just one big matrix illusion.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
6
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join