It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
God is your maker

What you think you are is entirely your responsibility

At this point I AM actually thinking I am God's Maker a shill and a bunch of other shills I have no control over are changing the parade route.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I am god.

Sure, you can be god.

Hey, there is now a god!

YAY! Hail lord god smithjustinb!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I am assuming right now in your life you are 'on the fence' when it comes to the question of 'god' lately.

Instead of assuming, just ask. It'll save you the trouble of making unnecessary statements that are untrue. As it so happens, I know that I am not a Christian, I know that I am not atheist. I suppose I'm deist with a theosophist persuasion. That's as close as I can describe myself at this time. But why are labels even necessary? All you need to know is that I am on a journey for spiritual truth, just like many in this thread. Some think they have already found it, and some think there is none to be found. I judge neither, because I know that there is no point in judging a piece of art that is only just begun. Give it time, and it will blossom.

I find you are asking a lot of questions and are becoming knowledgeable in this subject.
In one post(s) you seem to confirm your believe, then another post(s) seems to question your beliefs, and you are also questioning others about their perceptions.

I have a very particular set of beliefs that I am prepared to adjust as needed. And in order to determine the necessity and degree of those adjustments, I ask questions. At the same time, I ask questions to prompt others into doing the same with their own beliefs, because if your beliefs do not change over your lifetime, then you are not paying attention. It is not my place to tell them how to change, but I do believe in showing them that change is necessary. The universe thrives on motion, and change is necessary to maintain motion, so to remain stagnant is to stunt yourself. Not a single thing of nature in this world is truly still. The leaves sway, the water flows, the wind blows, and the rocks vibrate at a level beyond our perception.

We have determined so much to be irrelevant to how we live, that we see almost nothing now. This needs to change if we are to grow, because the nature displayed in the world around us shows us what we need to be. Be flexible, like the water. Be vibrant, like the leaves. Be active, like the wind. Be steady, like the rocks. There are so many things to learn from nature. Why do you think the pagans revered it? They do not look to man for their natural course. They look to the earth, which has had thousands of years of experience in learning how to accept itself.

And between man and nature, which one has caused the most pain? Which one struggles the most with itself? This should tell you everything you need to know about my beliefs.

Be careful though, this path leads first to agnosticism, then leads to atheism.
It happened to me!
Actually reading the bible also leads to atheism.

The agnostics are the ones who are most honest with themselves. They say they do not know. This is true. None of us really know.

Atheism is the rejection of all religion because people are more and more fond of saying, "If you are going to be religious, you must be Christian because that is the only true religion." The Christians are quite adept at driving others away from spirituality, because they grab a little box and say to get inside, this is your new home. No one wants to be so cramped, so blind, so contained, and it discourages them from being spiritual because Christianity is the only remotely positive religion we ever hear about. This restriction of spirituality saddens me, and that is why I don't like Christianity. Be Christian if you want to, but the very nature of the religion itself keeps you from seeing EVERYTHING, from understanding EVERYTHING, from experiencing EVERYTHING. You are spoon fed. You are a mama's boy when you are the traditional Christian.

This doesn't work. You may as well stay at home all your life and never step outside.

Instead of relying on a book to teach you the world, learn from the world itself. Sit by a stream, or under a tree. These are the places that our greatest advances in technology and philosophy have occurred. Not in the Bible. What has the Bible given us, besides reason to judge both ourselves and others? Ghandi wasn't even Christian, and yet he displayed more empathy, understanding, and compassion than many Christians I see on this website. That, to put it frankly, is ridiculous.

I'll leave it there for now. Hopefully, I've given the participants in this thread something to think about.

edit on 10-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by smithjustinb

* shrugs *

Psychology, psychotherapy, sociology, neurology... all of them are quickly unraveling the developmental curve of the personality, of consciousness, and what motivates and moves us.

I am nothing more than the mind behind my actions. When I understand my mind, my motivations, I understand myself.
Maybe you think that's condescending, or arrogant, but I frankly don't care.

You almost got this thread catagorized into the Cloud 9 Nibus forum "I am nothing more than the mind behind my actions" The mind behind the action will regret or benefit from the full force of Law eventually (eternally).
Do you really think Creator cares if you are a religious type or a serial killer? It just wants you to experience your life to the fullest and best you are capable of and are copesetic with it.
edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The Bible disproves Hell, after all.

Spend some time over at Tentmaker.org - they/we are a friendly bunch.

Eternity is real. Hell is real. Heaven is real...

Eternity is FAR too long and Heaven far too beautiful to throw your life away because of deception.

Gary Amirault (Tentmaker.org) gets the infamous Skull and Crossbones Award for his dangerous teachings. He spreads his beloved doctrine and heresy of Universalism (everyone will be saved) as Christian truth. That teaching is also known as the Doctrine of Inclusion, Ultimate Reconciliation, Universal Salvation, Universal Redemption or Universal Restoration. Gary Amirault propagates this false doctrine primarily by:

● presenting partial truths as the whole truth

● citing something instead of the Scriptures for evidence —namely the ante Nicene fathers, who believed in Universalism (giving the false impression they all believed the same way, which they didn’t)

● distorting the few Scriptures and not comparing them to other related Scriptures

● misapplying God’s love while overlooking His justice and righteousness

● wrongly thinking God’s will in salvation is always done among man

Gary Amirault (and all others like him) have to distort, deny, contradict and/or avoid all those Scriptures to embrace the dangerous doctrine that all will go to heaven because Jesus died for everyone.

■ WARNING: Gary Amirault is not correctly handling the Scriptures and, therefore, is spreading a fine-sounding lie (and heresy) as God’s truth to the eternal and spiritual detriment of all those who believe it.

www.evangelicaloutreach.org...

www.youtube.com...

I see that the quoted material contains bias and accusation, but no evidence. Did you study yourself (to be approved) on this matter, or just take the word of evangelicaloutreach.org? There is more Biblical material favorable to Universal Reconciliation in the Bible than exists to support Eternal Torment. Let me say this very clearly: the Eternal Torture and Hell doctrines contradict the Biblical evidence, bemean God, and condemn man from the get-go. It clearly comes from pagan sources and badly-translated terminology, if you look into the matter.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by sacgamer25

You say that sin is a necessary part of love. Then you ask who teaches pain? What don't you see? You teach the pain and testify against yourself by claiming that it is necessary for you to sin.

I say that sin is necessary to learn, period. What you learn is what you choose to take from the experience. Testify against myself? I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. You cannot learn without making mistakes, or we would be akin to some gods we've heard of, yes? We would be born knowing everything we will ever learn. What is the point, then, of living? To just wander aimlessly around and build stuff and kill each other?

No. Ignorance is a beautiful thing when you take the time to coax it into understanding. Ignorance is the seed, understanding in the tree. You could even call it the Tree of Knowledge.

God does not teach through pain although he will use the pain that we create for ourselves and others to teach us about love. But the bible makes it clear, until you give up sin you can't really know the love of the father.

I disagree with the Bible. If we give up sin, we give up the opportunity to learn. Sure, it's easy for an omniscient being to say, "Do not sin." He knows everything already. He CREATED sin. But it's a lot harder for a species that is born knowing nothing. A little unfair, that.

It is equally possible to learn through love as it is to sin. One does not have to sin to learn, the lessons learned through love are far more valuable anyway.

He isn't saying do not sin. He is saying you were born to sin, without me you will continue to sin and be a slave to it. You will continue to make mistakes and learn through hardships. But he is providing a way out which is love. Love can defeat sin, but it is only the love of God that can do so.

The choice is yours sin or love? It has been the same choice since Adam and Eve. Sin or Love? The choice is and always has been yours to make.
edit on 10-12-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Eternal punishment for temporal sins is a logical absurdity. God is not absurd.

No he isn't, so why do you keep contradicting him?

John 5:26-29

26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, 27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. 28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

Comdemned = damned. They are cut off. Spiritually dead forever, the second death.

God is Love.

He is also righteousness and a righteous God punishes the wicked.

Daniel 12:2

2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Keyword everlasting.

Obadiah 1:10 (regarding the decendants of Esau)

10 “For violence against your brother Jacob,
Shame shall cover you,
And you shall be cut off forever.

And ofcourse:

Matthew 25:31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Everlasting = forever without end. Do the wicked and the fallen angels actually burn forever? I can't say for sure, but i do know they are cut off from God's light for eternity, cast into the outter darkness, punishment for eternity.

Cut off means to die, be killed or be dead. To no longer be alive. The second death is to be cut off forever, spiritually dead for eternity. Everlasting condemnation, is to experience physical and spirutal death for eternity. Also known as Oblivion, non existence.

Thank you for your reply, but consider:

What do "everlasting" and "forever" really mean in the Greek? Never-ending or age-long?

"Hell" means the grave, and the word came from the pagan world. Disprove if you can.

How many times does the Bible state damnation in an everlasting Hell, clearly, explicitly, and unmistakably? I see your "proofs" as suppositions and assumptions, maybe even presumptions.

God is still Love - you cannot contradict that, and if so, how can you cling to the eternal torture position?

Do you really think God made the world, pronounced it very good, and then, because of disobedience, decided to throw most of humanity into never-ending torture? What kind of God do you think you serve?? Your eternal-torture God sounds more like Molech, but God stated that He had never thought of such a thing as passing children through the fire.

My beliefs were in place in the early church, but yours (IMHO) came in with other pagan baggage. We must test the spirits, and ourselves, to see if we are being deceived.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

It is equally possible to learn through love as it is to sin. One does not have to sin to learn, the lessons learned through love our far more valuable anyway.

So how many times, through your entire life up until the moment you read this, have you learned something without sinning? Sin is necessary to realize why love and compassion are so important. Understanding is crucial, and understand requires experience, and experience requires mistakes.

You can cling to your belief that sin is evil and must be abolished, but it betrays your ignorance in this matter. No one enjoys a good apple as much as a man who has tasted his fair share of rotten ones. You will never know true joy unless you know true pain, for black defines white. What black is, white is not. What white is, black is not. If you do not know white, how do you know what black really is?

Sin is necessary to learn these things.

He isn't saying do not sin. He is saying you were born to sin, without me you will continue to sin and be a slave to it. You will continue to make mistakes and learn through hardships. But he is providing a way out which is love. Love can defeat sin, but it is only the love of God that can do so.

I do not pray to Jesus, but I have stopped lying because I have learned through experience, through sin, exactly what lying does. And so far, Jesus has never once appeared to me and said, "Here, let me show you exactly what this means so you don't have to stub your toe and cry." I have learned through hardship. EVERYONE has learned through hardship. Hardship gives you the lessons that stick with you, because nothing is quite as vivid as true pain or true joy. I'm not talking about a cut on your hand. I'm talking about the pain of losing a loved one, the pain of not knowing what lies ahead, the pain of watching someone you care about be hurt because of your foolish mistakes. The pain that a bandaid cannot heal, that a nurse cannot examine. The joy that no drug can give you, that no lust can evoke.

These are the things that have been mine. These are the things I have seen and felt, and I did not need Jesus to find them. They will keep me more company on my deathbed than prayers to Jesus ever will. I will not need to pray, because I will be ready. I will not need to be forgiven, because I have already forgiven myself. I will remember the joy and the pain, and I will be glad for them. You know why? Because I found them because I wandered outside the box, and I will never go back. I have, instead, found a campfire and friends who sing with me when we praise nature and the lessons it has given to us. I will be glad because opening my eyes was worth every second. Because now I find divinity in the trees and rivers, not in a moldy book. Anyone who reads this post can see that I understand what I speak of.

If you want to find someone who understands divinity, who understands what it is to be perfect and whole, talk to someone whose ears are open more than their mouth is.
edit on 10-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i

Originally posted by chrisb9

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

A Great Question and A Great Thread - Vethumanbeing !

You have hit the nail on the head with your very timely questions about the Deafening Silence of " God "

And not just in our " Era " but Ever since " Jesus left the earth and said I'll Be Back ! " Even the angels are quoted as saying to the people, " Why stand you here gazing into Heaven you men of Galilee ? " " This Same Jesus shall so Come Again in Like Manner ! "

The questions you have raised vethumanbeing are very serious and very common sense questions that no doubt weigh heavy on the minds of all belivers and non-believers alike. Although everyone replying to your very easy to understand questions are giving the best and most intellectual replies and answers I have read in quite awhile. Most replies are still the " pat " generic and politically correct answers that everyone has already read and expects.

There are many many honest and serious questions about Why " God " is remaining silent for Thousands of Years !

Oh Yes, the Answers that are always given are easy to understand, if " You Are God " - But, if you are just a human being living on this planet earth, the " So Called Answers " are - Not Really Answers At All !

Like someone has already mentioned in an earlier reply on this thread - " We can all make Excuses for God "

But then of course the next Obvious Question is - Why would " God " need any excuses or Anyone To SPEAK FOR HIM ???

Everyone has already noticed how that all down through History there are Endless Kings and Clergy and now in our present day endless Political Leaders that want to " Stand In and Speak For God " !

Doesn't matter if it's the Pope in the Vatican, or any one of the Endless TV Evangelist's, They " All Say " that they are Speaking for God, and that They Know " God's Will "

Just give them Your Money and Your Allegiance !!!
My 2 cents, I know - but are we not " All still standing around world wide and gazing into heaven " ???

Have we not all " World-Wide " watched as our Fathers and Great Grand Fathers and Great Grand Mothers of All of the Generations that have gone before us do this exact same thing that we are doing right now today ???
Are " We " all of the peoples of the Earth going to just continue on with this " Mindless Status Quo ? "
Is this going to be " Our Generations Legacy " that we all leave behind when We All Die Too ???

I don't know what everyone else in the world thinks about this subject and these very serous but obvious questions that the Op has raised about " God's Silence ", but I can't help but think the Exact Same Thing, and I Agree with the Op 100% in the very obvious and timely questions raised in this thread.

Is it not " High Time " on this earth that " This Generation " get's some " Real Answers " for once ???

These answers we seek in this thread are more important than all of the economy or anything else in this world in our present age and time that we all live.
Or - -
Are we as men and women of this world going to keep on listening to all of the most recent " Self Proclaimed " High Priest's and all of the most recent Popular political leaders and movie star's... ???

edit on 12/9/2012 by chrisb9 because: (no reason given)

Sorry everyone in case you missed this post it cannot be pidgeon holed as it is the product of a non-linear abstract thinker that I think needs to be read AGAIN. The whole point of this is to open ones mind up to other thoughts about the 2012 scenario, and how it is being understood by those others not unlike yourself. It is about questioning the deep uncertainty, the validity of our own existance. One way to accomplish this is by participation in this unique think tank which I am proud to say your contributions have been more than I could have hoped for as to the content, insight, intellegence and and genuine sincerity.
edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: still hoping for this thread to be put in a domaine someone can see it 2012 FEAR JUSTIFIED

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Who you reveal yourself to be is also a creation no different than any other's.
I do not try to see who I am because I cannot be seen. I only can create what I see.

You are your own creation and not understanding what you've created. You have no control over how other beings interpret you and thats part of the design. Looking in a mirror have you ever tried to see what is behind the 2D physical representation before you? First problem its 2D. Why is it not stereoscopic and in 3D? If it were we might be able to see our direct selves. Can someone explain why looking in a mirror is like looking at a photographic representation of ourselves? Whats the deal with reflectiveglass lined with silver, or is it the sand element in the glass that won't permit a 3D image.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am god.

Absolutely justified self realization. Do not think you have to qualify it to anyone as long as you sincerely believe you are; and if that being your truth take it and run with it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by AfterInfinity

As are you. It would appear you are attempting to elevate your status in relation to the rest of mankind. Not a wise move.

The challenge clearly stated that they had to find a source of light, which does not come from stars, and cannot be found on earth, asteroids, or meteorites. I was fully in the clear to respond the way that I did, because the "inner light" of spiritual ascendance is a human trait, found only in humans, and only on earth. Which means that it fails to fulfill the regulations of my challenge.

As for the rest, they're all empty phrases. You try to judge my actions, words, and self-confidence by your own measure. That is not a "wise move," because you know so very little about me. Your own bias, and preconceived opinions, are bound to shade your interpretation. Please try to see me for who I reveal myself to be, not who you wish I was.

My, my, we ARE condescending, aren't we?

If you say so. I like to call it honesty. If you'd rather a world of sugar-coated lies, and empty platitudes which make you feel better, be my guest. That's not my world though.

Perhaps you should return when you are better prepared to carry a civilized conversation instead of attacking people because you misunderstand the point they're trying to make

There was no point. Vet does not understand paganism, mythology, or the evolution of religious symbolism and ritual. Instead of making an honest effort to learn, which either of us could happily help them with, they choose instead to throw half-formed mockeries my way.

When playing with children one cannot always be civil, for civility is not necessarily a quality they possess.

fail to understand their humor when they try to lighten the subject

I joked about too, took the name-calling in good-humor. But if Vet is just trying to troll, then perhaps they should go and find someplace where their inannities will be more welcomed. Say, Meme Base, or Reddit, or 4chan.
If they wished to understand WHERE the source is, and WHY it isn't talking, then they should have paid attention, because I was trying to answer both of those questions.
Oh well. I guess some people just cannot handle cold, honest, frankness.

Why would I troll my own thread? Gotta admit though I am new to the being a human thing as in you've undoubtably had a few thousand as you cannot get it right can you? Having to come back over and over again to correct more messes you've made; I wonder how many countless innocents you've scarred and are looking for some payback right now. End of road for you fella.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

I am god.

Sure, you can be god.

Hey, there is now a god!
YAY! Hail lord god smithjustinb!

At least you don't have the inordinately ridiculous and down right insane responsibility of managing this mess that is and forever has been humanity gone wild- (WHEW!!)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I see that the quoted material contains bias and accusation, but no evidence. Did you study yourself (to be approved) on this matter, or just take the word of evangelicaloutreach.org? There is more Biblical material favorable to Universal Reconciliation in the Bible than exists to support Eternal Torment. Let me say this very clearly: the Eternal Torture and Hell doctrines contradict the Biblical evidence, bemean God, and condemn man from the get-go. It clearly comes from pagan sources and badly-translated terminology, if you look into the matter.

Souls go into eternity without God by the millions day in and day out while we argue about hell.

Hell is FULL of those who believed the lie that God is so loving and merciful that He would never send anyone to hell no matter what they do.

Hell is FULL of so called "Christians" who were only SAYERS instead of DOERS!

Jesus WEEPS...

"We have only short moments of this life to work for God's glory. The devil knows this and that is why he tries to make us waste time in useless things. O, let us not waste our time! Let us save souls! Souls are falling into hell innumerable as the flakes of snow on a winter day. Jesus weeps! Instead of consoling Him we are brooding over our own sorrows . . . There is only one thing to do during the brief day, or rather, night of this life: Love Jesus with all the strength of your heart and save souls for Him, so that He may be loved!" St. Thérèse of Lisieux

Win Souls For Christ

On August 3, 1979, Howard Pittman, a Baptist minister for 35 years, died while on the operating table during surgery and had a near-death experience.

Instead of allowing me to enter, the angel stationed me before the Gates, slightly to one side. He instructed me to stay there and watch as the saints were permitted to enter into Heaven. This point was so important that the Holy Spirit told me Himself. I watched the fifty saints enter Heaven, but the point I missed was the time frame involved.

It was explained to me that at the same time those fifty saints died on Earth, 1,950 other humans also died; or only 50 out of 2000 made it into Heaven. That other 1,950 were not there. Where were they? That was only 2 ½ percent going to Heaven! Ninety seven point five percent did not make it! Is that representative of the entire world today? If so, 97 ½ percent of the population of this world today is not ready to meet God.

Placebo by Howard Pittman

The two angels escorted me to Hell. They said, “Now you will visit Hell.”…There are multitudes of churches on the Earth and many of the churches are filled with many people. However, most of them are not true Christians. They are but church attendants. The true churches will firmly believe in Heaven and a Hell. The lives of many Christians are in chaos because they do not firmly believe in Heaven and Hell. When one soul enters Heaven, one thousand cursed souls enter Hell. The rate of Heaven and Hell is 1 to 1000.” (Matt 7:14)

Heaven & Hell 1000 to 1

Bishop Wilfred Lai is the founder and senior Pastor of Jesus Celebration Center in Mombasa, Kenya and it is a church of over 15,000 members. One day he asked the Lord how many of them were ready for heaven and the Lord told him only 200. Only 1% of that church is going to heaven!

Dr. Lai said that some pastors have created large groups of sinners meeting in the name of God. “What you have are not churches, but large congregations of sinners.”

Message from Pastor Wilfred Lai

And in the end, most people will unfortunately receive the Mark of the beast #666. Many Christians will get it because they were never warned by their Church. (Revelations 13:15-18) This is why The Lord is saying that less than 1% of Pastors and less the 10% of Christians will hear the trumpet sound.

LINK

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Can you elaborate more on what you mean?

I imagine at some point IT would show up and not as an "HI, I'm Here" Jesus postcard sent from southeast asia;
via the Greek Islands, or as a "Bless you I am Zarathustra (Buddah) and am taking care of the situation" from somewhere off the coast of name any; sent as a message in a bottle to Madagascar lizards.
You tell me? Any idea where God (human nomenclaiture identifier) resides and why It refuses to talk? Seriously I'm serious.

Have you been searching?
Where have you been looking?
Who are you waiting for?

My thoughts exactly-can you help?

I can, I think I can, I believe I can, I know I can, I will,
I take it the answer is yes to my first question, could you give me an idea of where you've been searching?
It matters not in which direction one travels, so please confess to where your mind has taken you in your search.

Yes to the first question. As to where I have been looking, second question; I'm told where to look and search and at times totally unexpected; almost as if I'm not supposed to overthink anything that comes my way, as in books coming my way or meeting people in odd circumstance that impress themselves upon my life in a well kind of like a sneak attack that is unavoidable.

Once that wheel begins spinning as to "PAY ATTENTION" to what is being given you as to direction--follow it. Where have I been taken? Why directly to Origin; creator of the 12 universes. Warning intellectual giants I've put the flak jacket on and armed myself with a 223 cal. AR. Go for it.

edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: had to bracket

edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: I have a first rate 'webster spell champ' stalker

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Souls go into eternity without God by the millions day in and day out while we argue about hell.

Hell is FULL of those who believed the lie that God is so loving and merciful that He would never send anyone to hell no matter what they do.

Hell is FULL of so called "Christians" who were only SAYERS instead of DOERS!

Jesus WEEPS...

"We have only short moments of this life to work for God's glory. The devil knows this and that is why he tries to make us waste time in useless things. O, let us not waste our time! Let us save souls! Souls are falling into hell innumerable as the flakes of snow on a winter day. Jesus weeps! Instead of consoling Him we are brooding over our own sorrows . . . There is only one thing to do during the brief day, or rather, night of this life: Love Jesus with all the strength of your heart and save souls for Him, so that He may be loved!" St. Thérèse of Lisieux

Win Souls For Christ

On August 3, 1979, Howard Pittman, a Baptist minister for 35 years, died while on the operating table during surgery and had a near-death experience.

Instead of allowing me to enter, the angel stationed me before the Gates, slightly to one side. He instructed me to stay there and watch as the saints were permitted to enter into Heaven. This point was so important that the Holy Spirit told me Himself. I watched the fifty saints enter Heaven, but the point I missed was the time frame involved.

It was explained to me that at the same time those fifty saints died on Earth, 1,950 other humans also died; or only 50 out of 2000 made it into Heaven. That other 1,950 were not there. Where were they? That was only 2 ½ percent going to Heaven! Ninety seven point five percent did not make it! Is that representative of the entire world today? If so, 97 ½ percent of the population of this world today is not ready to meet God.

Placebo by Howard Pittman

The two angels escorted me to Hell. They said, “Now you will visit Hell.”…There are multitudes of churches on the Earth and many of the churches are filled with many people. However, most of them are not true Christians. They are but church attendants. The true churches will firmly believe in Heaven and a Hell. The lives of many Christians are in chaos because they do not firmly believe in Heaven and Hell. When one soul enters Heaven, one thousand cursed souls enter Hell. The rate of Heaven and Hell is 1 to 1000.” (Matt 7:14)

Heaven & Hell 1000 to 1

Bishop Wilfred Lai is the founder and senior Pastor of Jesus Celebration Center in Mombasa, Kenya and it is a church of over 15,000 members. One day he asked the Lord how many of them were ready for heaven and the Lord told him only 200. Only 1% of that church is going to heaven!

Dr. Lai said that some pastors have created large groups of sinners meeting in the name of God. “What you have are not churches, but large congregations of sinners.”

Message from Pastor Wilfred Lai

And in the end, most people will unfortunately receive the Mark of the beast #666. Many Christians will get it because they were never warned by their Church. (Revelations 13:15-18) This is why The Lord is saying that less than 1% of Pastors and less the 10% of Christians will hear the trumpet sound.

LINK

I see that you put some effort into this, but just stating (once again!) that Hell is real is not proof. Neither are a string of opinions, fictions, and unverifiable accounts by people I don't know from Adam. Sola scriptura, dude.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Perhaps who you reveal yourself to be is who you wish you were, much like many of the people who speak for "God". That's the whole reason why we're questioning it right now.

Who I present myself as, is exactly who I am. I do not not make statements I don't fully support, and I do not take actions I am not fully willing to accept the consequences for. There is no fault in being confident and self-assured. It is only when we believe we are inferior, flawed creations, that grovelling and dependency become the "way to be." I have no such misconceptions. I am my own, and what I choose to say, do, and be, is not directed by some higher force who had made me incomplete.

As for those who speak to "God," I've made no such claim of myself. I only understand the origin and evolution of the "God" that others claim is speaking to them. That seems to have been lost through the translation though, because you seem to think I speak to "God" and must therefore be presenting a mask to the world. I do neither. I know where God comes from, and having discovered this, I am now free to be my own individual. I am not restrained by dogma, doctrine, or the belief that my soul needs some kind of salvation.

It's not hard to see. My words are right there. No lies, no half-truths, no riddles or confusing terms. Just me.

So apparently, your world is devoid of manners. I get it.

Tact. Being tactful is what you're looking for I believe; not manners. Being completely honest with an individual, more so, one you do not even known, is the greatest honor one can bestow. I do not lie to you, or try to trick you. I am completely open and honest. That is the greatest manner in which I can come to you.

As I said, if you want me to be cordial, and candy-coat the things I say so they sound kinder; that's not my world. Frankness, and blunt honesty are the only ways we can be totally authentic, both with ourselves, and our fellow man. The same way you're being completely frank and blunt with smithjustinb, by the way.

If you do not show civility at all times, how can you expect them to? Be who you want them to be. Lead by example. Or is that too great a task for you?

I always enter a conversation with civility, but I do not need to maintain it when it is of no use. Vet does not care for my answers to his questions (which says a lot about which answers he really wants). Still, my answers are a possible conclusion for his questions, so they should be made available here. I treat people in a manner they deserve, based on their own method of approaching me.

I think you're both at fault in that matter, and both of you need to be more open and less resistant to that which you don't want to hear. You come here to read one thing in particular - you're right, "God" is right, the Bible is right, blah blah blah. You won't find that here all the time. Half the time, you'll find people defending the rights of Satanists and saying that Christianity needs to be removed from schools.

Everyone has a right to believe in what they want. I've never tried to impede that. That does not mean that an idea, which is patently false, or ridiculous, should not be mocked and ridiculed. If I were to suggest that the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or a giant cosmic Teapot were God, and that either was directly talking to me, I do not think you would be defending my right to say so on this forum. Why? Because even to you, those ideas are ridiculous.

I know where the Jews got their idea for God, where their myths come from, and in what way the Christians, in control of Rome, used the Jewish myths to push Christianity forward, and forcibly-convert the pagans to their new faith. Just as the idea of a Flying Spaghetti Monster is absurd to you, the idea that a monotheistic God is real is absurd to me.

It is very much like your handling of smithjustinb's posts. You do not give his arcane riddles and empty platitudes the time of day either.

Freedom of opinions here. If we have to listen to your rubbish, you get to listen to ours.

The fact that I reply, means I am. But it does not mean I have to commend idiocy, or defend ignorance.

~ Scribe

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smwoop

Basically I believe sound and light is a major factor in the creation of life. Sound > waves > frequencies > makes geometrical patterns > each element has its own geometrical shape > elements make up everything.
You can also have light waves/ frequencies too, which give things color etc. and light has to interact with matter/ particles, and can in turn give them energy which would speed up the speed of sound. And since light interacts with matter, and sound must travel through a medium(air/particles), light will affect sound.

Now quotes from the Bible.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." = matter (mass) / or energy only still

"And the earth was without form, and void;" = energy only at this point, e = mc^2

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." = light particles created, they interact with matter

" And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness." = matter and dark matter?

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also." = sun/moon/stars

And since light will affect sound, and is from our sun/moon/stars which sustains our life, and God's words(sound) is infused in the light, God will always exist.

Basically I see God as the sole creator of everything and maybe he has used what all of physics currently understand as the means to create us.

edit on 9-12-2012 by smwoop because: (no reason given)

The ancient Jewish scribes copied this description from the locals. There are far more explicit and useful accounts of how the universe was formed, as well as how life / consciousness developed. All of it is the product of effort (attributable to "god").

At any rate, I see you as being the closet person here if for other reason than you took the time to ask the pertinent questions.

The science fraternity, of course have no Newtonian science defeating theories ... just confidence that once certain theories are popular enough scientists will be funded to quantify the theory, and as such take credit for the reality behind the theory as well.

I mean science invented magnets, or so I seem to be reading here...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

daer ot wog wonk t"nod uoY. You'r right, it would be gelpped dull if you'd quote me.

Hey, look! I quoted you. You still don't know how to read though.

You almost got this thread catagorized into the Cloud 9 Nibus forum "I am nothing more than the mind behind my actions" The mind behind the action will regret or benefit from the full force of Law eventually (eternally).
Do you really think Creator cares if you are a religious type or a serial killer? It just wants you to experience your life to the fullest and best you are capable of and are copesetic with it.

Prove that there is a creator. Then, prove that It cares at all about who we are, what we do, and how we acknowledge it.

As for experiencing life, you experience a whole lot more when you break free from the false assumption that there is a Creator who cares at all about us.

And, finally, if the advancements of science threaten or scare you... stop using them. The more you use and depend on scientific advancements, whether of the mind, body, or cosmos, the more they advance and the less likely a God, or Creator becomes. If you want another Christian Dark Age, then just stop using the benefits of science. You'll never be able to do that though, because the reality is: science does work, and you know it. You're just too ashamed to admit it, because then all your importance as a "creation" of God goes down the drain.

Why would I troll my own thread? Gotta admit though I am new to the being a human thing as in you've undoubtably had a few thousand as you cannot get it right can you? Having to come back over and over again to correct more messes you've made; I wonder how many countless innocents you've scarred and are looking for some payback right now. End of road for you fella.

Why would you pose a question, and then ignore, mock, and ridicule a reasonable answer, unless you weren't really posing an open question?

You're looking for a particular answer, but instead of coming out and saying what you want to hear, or what you actually believe, you tried to disguise it as an open forum for all answers.

Oh, and as an append: I don't accept the theory of reincarnation. Where you got the idea that I do is beyond me. But no, we only get one life here, one chance to make the most of it. Then we get a nice, long dirt nap. Maybe you believe in, or want to believe in, reincarnation though? Perhaps that is why you tried to put the belief into my mouth?

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/12/12 by Wandering Scribe because: appended the last paragraph

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join