The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The repented fallen watcher that lives with them contacted me after i posted a vision of hell on the internet in 2010.

The ones who fell and have since turned away from the one not spoken of would not be allowed to interact with anyone on Earth. As I am looking at it now, they are still involved with the one not spoken of.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by vethumanbeing

We all are.
It's just some of us are unable to discern His Voice....
The Old Testament Prophets were good starters, and Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate in Flesh

It would be nice if the pamphet came with the birth process, if some of us are unable to hear HIM others not it sounds largely elitist and all humans should have been born with the Torah, Koran (add belief system here) New Testament, a lit cigarette and a shot of good Scottish Whiskey held in both hands to prepare us for the wild ride ahead; after all at least; MY life will not end in the best crucifixion ever; becoming famous for all time. Not sure I could handle the publicity paparazzi and resulting 1000's of temple/church upkeep fees; board of directors salaries-- as I am by nature, shy.

I hear the sentiment; I wish there were genuine prophets alive NOW-my OP asks WHERE ARE YOU! If you can speak to us why not? (I refuse to name names, they know who they are).

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Rapha

The repented fallen watcher that lives with them contacted me after i posted a vision of hell on the internet in 2010.

The ones who fell and have since turned away from the one not spoken of would not be allowed to interact with anyone on Earth. As I am looking at it now, they are still involved with the one not spoken of.

Cryptic. Tell me more (come on someone/anyone you can't let this one slide by unnoticed).
edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: could be the answer to everything and you missed an opportunity

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I hear the sentiment; I wish there were genuine prophets alive NOW-my OP asks WHERE ARE YOU! If you can speak to us why not? (I refuse to name names, they know who they are).

There are. But, as the order currently stands, word needs to be given in person, not over electronic communication.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by Rapha

Cryptic. Tell me more.

The other poster informs the readers here, he spoke with a spirit that was once one of the watchers before the Great Fall, and has since repented and walks amongst us. But, that is not possible.

There are some who do not want to be in Satans kingdom anymore. They find out, it isn't what it's cut out to be like he said it would, when he convinced the others to go along with his plan. So, they come to Father and ask to be removed. But, when Father removes them, he will not allow them to interact on Earth anymore at all, they go through debrief, then a full reset, but is banned from coming into the physical or close to the physical.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

There are. But, as the order currently stands, word needs to be given in person, not over electronic communication.

Well I have been waiting for Quetzalcoaltl or Daniel Pinchbeck or Chalom Balom to manefest; hopefully in the most embarrassing way ever (in front of my family) having me to explain them and the stranger danger aspect of the unknown. Alright; to All of the metaphysical and I Mean You Melchizedek in TOTAL bring your best and brightest thoughtforms in person and if not 'over electronic communication devices' . Meeting point coordinants? Secret Serious. Who is yanking MY order around and where did it go (as it stands now)?
edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Why would you want to speak to them, when you can speak to the source?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by Rapha

Cryptic. Tell me more.

The other poster informs the readers here, he spoke with a spirit that was once one of the watchers before the Great Fall, and has since repented and walks amongst us. But, that is not possible.
There are some who do not want to be in Satans kingdom anymore. They find out, it isn't what it's cut out to be like he said it would, when he convinced the others to go along with his plan. So, they come to Father and ask to be removed. But, when Father removes them, he will not allow them to interact on Earth anymore at all, they go through debrief, then a full reset, but is banned from coming into the physical or close to the physical.

Where is Satans Kingdom if not here residing on Earth? Satan lies; actually its more like an Oscar Wilde, Jonathan Swift, General George Patton, shetland pony, Tokyo Rose, Hollywood celebrity, innocent Hello Kitty all rolled up in one. Hard to pin down the personality as it is/has a wavering coniving and a tricky slippery sort (personality), anytime anywhere and personalized to your specific fears, wants, perversions. You call it.

I suppose you can now answer the question as you identified it --Who And Where Is 'FATHER' that can remove beings? What is its rank and serial number? Personally never heard of it or its ability to reset debrief and ban physically--according to which LAW existing in this galaxy?

When one has to decompress (shake off the neg experience of last life), they go to a safe place and of course are not allowed physical access to further damage this or any world. It has nothing to do with a father figure as there are no known genders as such off planet only parental advisors. For the well being of the soul in transit (that individual spirits personal well being and the maintainance of) safe passage is formost.
This is just the way it works.
edit on 12-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: because I am so sick of myself correcting

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with a father figure as there are no known genders as such off planet only parental advisors.

I say Father as it is what everyone calls him above or whom you call God, or source, or creator.

Where is Satans Kingdom if not here residing on Earth?

Satan is not allowed here, as Brother stated this clearly in John.
edit on 12-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Why would you want to speak to them, when you can speak to the source?

You mean Origin; the source is no longer. This is a forum; and you are singlehandedly going to kill it by giving the obvious away? Hopefully no one is paying attention to this; we are stuck in the backwater of the ridiculous contemplations anyway--confound and confuse thats my unintentional internal dialog you are not supposed to hear.
edit on 13-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: still trying to get a grasp on the father thing and not the mother thing

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with a father figure as there are no known genders as such off planet only parental advisors.

I say Father as it is what everyone calls him above or whom you call God, or source, or creator.

Where is Satans Kingdom if not here residing on Earth?

Satan is not allowed here, as Brother stated this clearly in John.
edit on 12-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Trying to clarify NO ONE calls a significant BEING Father. God is nomenclature misidentified or defined by the human; I would sure like to know who was responsible for that boomerang backfired. Identify Brother, certainly not a Frater? Better not be. There is no Source Entity anymore fallen too far to recover this universe; having Cosmopolitans somewhere just not here where it potencially could do even more damage.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Are you looking for a Prophet or a Fortune Teller?

These days many people think Prophets are fortune tellers,

a Prophet is simply a man who proclaims Words from Gods Mouth,

Let me prophesy unto you, here, now, in 2012;

But what did you go out to see? A man clothed in soft garments? Indeed, those who wear soft clothing are in kings’ houses. 9 But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet. 10 For this is he of whom it is written:

‘Behold, I send My messenger before Your face,
Who will prepare Your way before You.’

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

16 “But to what shall I liken this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their companions, 17 and saying:

‘We played the flute for you,
And you did not dance;
We mourned to you,
And you did not lament.’

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Are your ears open?

Do you hear God speaking to you?

He is speaking to you, right now, through a prophet, just as you have hoped for;

John 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies

1 In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.

Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

2 Corinthians 2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

"God", help me to seek the truth, and deliver me from those who say they have it. Hint, hint.
edit on 13-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

"Satan" was created by "God", as everything comes from "God" or from the creations he designed. How does a purely good god produce such evil?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sarcasm and deceitfulness are not inherent characteristics of the Truth

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Neither is arrogance and bluster, but I don't see that stopping you.
edit on 13-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There is no truth said by those that claim to have all the answers.
How do you know about god when god could just be a figment of imagination, a tool used to explain that which cannot be explained?
Are you a god expert, where do you get your info, the bible?

Please, in all your religiousness, convince the great unwashed that there is a god and people might listen to you.
But no, it's just a badge stuck on your chest to show people that you are righteous, you've got your ticket to heaven and all you other miscreants are going to burn in hell forever.

I do not know you personally, but a lot of religious folks are the same, counting all the people going to hell while preaching the bible and doing good works, not of your heart, but to save your own hide from burning to a crisp.

My apologies, I just get tired of people posting bible quotes like they are preaching from a soapbox, I want to read what YOU have to say, not what you pulled from a book full of attrocities and god givin horror beyond comprehension, how do you know you are not praying to the wrong god, would you pray to a kind god, probably not, because he would not be scary and threatening enough to scare you into worshipping him.

There are other annunaki's, the wrong one got published.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jhill76

"Satan" was created by "God", as everything comes from "God" or from the creations he designed. How does a purely good god produce such evil?

The ones above in the beginning had more leeway to do what they wanted to do to get things done. If your child does evil, is the parent evil by making that child?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I'm tired of these parent example. Does the parent design the child knowing exactly what will come of it? No.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jhill76

I'm tired of these parent example. Does the parent design the child knowing exactly what will come of it? No.

I will remove myself, if you only want set answers to fit your own view.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join