It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians and Israel - being yoked with unbelievers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And in return, all I've done is criticize you for supporting the people who kill members of their own faith everyday, insulting Jesus too. It works both ways. If you support a Palestinian state, in the end you're supporting control over them by way of Muslim extremism, which is more likely to get them killed than being controlled by Israelis.

First off, I don't support anybody who "kill members of their own faith everyday", so stop bringing that up.

Also, the Palestine issue that you keep bringing is irrelevant to the threads subject. It also does not magically justify your support and adoration of a people who hate Jesus.

Like I said earlier... its like looking at a man who declares he loves somebody a lot.... but at the same time also supports and adores someone who insults and mocks the loved one.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

No we don't. We just hate the idea that Muslims want to believe that Jesus is only returning to kill the anti-christ and then live another forty years before he dies. This is not what Jesus taught. Plain and simple. How do you call that revering Jesus?

The Jews you support believe Jesus was a false prophet and an illegitimate son of Mary, who they believe was a whore.

How can YOU say you love and revere Jesus?

edit on 10-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

No we don't. We just hate the idea that Muslims want to believe that Jesus is only returning to kill the anti-christ and then live another forty years before he dies. This is not what Jesus taught. Plain and simple. How do you call that revering Jesus?

The Jews you support believe Jesus was a false prophet and an illegitimate son of Mary, who they believe was a whore.

How can YOU say you love and revere Jesus?

When you can answer my question, then I can answer yours! See how that works?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Like I said earlier... its like looking at a man who declares he loves somebody a lot.... but at the same time also supports and adores someone who insults and mocks the loved one.

And that makes you different how??!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

When you can answer my question, then I can answer yours!

It was a rhetorical question.

And I already have the answer. Logic tells me that a man who supports a people who hate and insult a "loved" one.... doesn't really "love" that person as he claims he does.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

And I already have the answer. Logic tells me that a man who supports a people who hate and insult a "loved" one.... doesn't really "love" that person as he claims he does.

And my response would be....that logic tells me that a man who supports a religion that doesn't believe what Jesus said about his own life doesn't really love or revere Jesus either, whether Jewish or Muslim.

edit on 10-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

And my response would be....that logic tells me that a man who supports a religion that doesn't believe what Jesus said about his own life doesn't really love or revere Jesus either, whether Jewish or Muslim.

Oh please. Don't pretend that there is no difference between the Jewish and Islamic views on Jesus.

The Muslims revere Jesus as the messiah.
The Jews, who you support and adore.... insult him as being a false prophet and a son of a whore.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I didn't say there wasn't a difference between Jews and Muslims. I only said that neither of them love or revere Jesus as long as they don't believe what he taught about his own life and his reason for being here on earth to begin with. If you think calling him the Messiah is equivalent to loving him, you are wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join