It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

What more do you need than this one??? We are asking for the same thing he ridiculed others for. He was rude and laughed at others for not showing proof he demanded.

Well what goes around comes around

Well, kid, you'd better get used to the naysayers and skeptics, because all you did was present smoke and mirrors in every single sentence you wrote. You're no different from the 100s of "whistle blowers" who have offered nothing specific about their supposed "discoveries". Get real. Give us something we don't already know, and maybe we'll consider not laughing at anything you write...at best.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Unfortunately, people are gonna see and believe a lot of what they want to... they find the OP's aggressiveness to be a "rightful" defense against us negative skeptic fearing people's of the enlightened message. It's easier to blame us than to see the message in the way it's presented because the "mom's" message of enlightenment rings true to them and it doesn't matter how he is presenting it because he says he's not enlightened and yet he is ascending .. so i'm not sure how that lines up but i'm watching the train.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Cricket... cricket... must be a long video... cricket...cricket

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by ItDepends

Unfortunately, people are gonna see and believe a lot of what they want to... they find the OP's aggressiveness to be a "rightful" defense against us negative skeptic fearing people's of the enlightened message. It's easier to blame us than to see the message in the way it's presented because the "mom's" message of enlightenment rings true to them and it doesn't matter how he is presenting it because he says he's not enlightened and yet he is ascending .. so i'm not sure how that lines up but i'm watching the train.

Yup, I understand totally with what you have said. "Unfortunately", there have been some very 'extreme' rebuttals on both spectrums which have led to a lower level of discussion on the topic. You, certainly have not been one of these. As stated earlier, I believe you have been a wonderful contributor and have added valuable insight along with some humor spiced in.

Warm regards

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Anyway, the video is up. Enjoy.

Edit: got it.

Thanks
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
dude. I really like your mom. she is very sweet and gentle.

I may be condemning myself to another 26,000 years of 3rd dimensional hell, but i just can't resist.....

Ladies with anattitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there,
let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it......

....a break-it-down-now.
edit on 8-12-2012 by tgidkp because: I am a jerk.

second ETA: I feel calmer just watching her do it.

hard day at work? put yer feet up and watch some magic-hands.

she even introduces herself as "magic hands". wow. complete respect for your mom.

still don't know about the DNA bit, tho.
edit on 8-12-2012 by tgidkp because: redemption?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I went to the link, and though it might be because you barely uploaded it, it says "The link does not exist" or something like that.

?

Edit: It is visible now.
edit on 8-12-2012 by 1Learner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by coloradokat
reply to post by coloradokat

And yes, I have read every single post that has been written since it started.

Speaking of doth protesting too much..

no one asked.

But since you have read them all, what do you say to the quotes we found from the OP during his time here at ATS

I have already said before to some extent in previous posts what I think about them. Unlike you, I have an open mind and believe anything is possible, and this is the last comment I am going to dignify answering you with because IMO you are one of the worst ones on here as far being narrow minded and taking people's spiritual beliefs and making fun of them like it is a game to you. For some people this is very REAL. Who the hell are you to act so superior like you know everything and you are just absolutely right that this is a big fraud - who knows maybe it will turn out to be, but as I said I have an open mind and believe in at least giving someone a chance. You on the other hand seem to think that you are the judge, jury and "executioner" rolled into one.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coloradokat

When did I ever disparage the idea of ascension? Never. I questioned the OP not you. take your anger somewhere else.

Now im gonna go have some fun and watch this video

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You are providing a service reminding me of awakening of my experience of the exquisite hand motions the frozen in time for hours business of moving energy not of this earth but of ultimately moving and shifting bodies heavenly -something your Mother was also involved in. Why are you being drug down into others psychosis?
You had to realize such a provocative header to this thread may as well been your epitaph as in the 1100s
of replies to monitor etc. CNN headline- Star Wars character Ewok cartoon and its human attachment ridiculed to smithereens on ATS; so no PART II in the offing as yet but thousands of posts await the next oracle of dispensed WISDOM. Yes, please? Soon, maybe, if at all?
edit on 8-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: no way I edited for the simple reason I could?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I couldnt help thinking .. hey macarena!!!

Well its obvious this person in the video believes what they are saying.. So in reality its not as funny as I was hoping for. Kinda sad actually. What does a person like this do on Dec 23rd when nothing has happened and we are all here just like Dec 20th, Dec 21st, and Dec 22nd?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You're right. I should stop responding to them. Considering 99% of what they type doesn't even warrant an intelligent response, it's just because of habit. I debate in real life, so I relish the opportunity to knock on someone when they attempt to do so in an effort of getting a few stars. But I no longer will. I'll only address people being serious on this thread. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Mom is a sweet lady. I don't think the video really proves anything, but she is as sweet and kind as you described her.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

You are providing a service reminding me of awakenning of my experience of the exquisite hand motions the frozen in time for hours business of moving energy not of this earth but of ultimately moving shifting bodies heavenly -something your Mother was also involved in. Why are you being drug down into others phychosis?

Others' psychosis ? Oh please. Why is it when people don't agree with you or don't buy everything they are fed on face value, it is psychosis?

If you were 'really' ready to ascend you wouldn't even be bothering to post anything on ATS. And that's just the cold simple truth of it all.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Mom is a sweet lady. I don't think the video really proves anything, but she is as sweet and kind as you described her.

I agree and thank you and your mom for posting the video. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You're right. I should stop responding to them. Considering 99% of what they type doesn't even warrant an intelligent response, it's just because of habit. I debate in real life, so I relish the opportunity to knock on someone when they attempt to do so in an effort of getting a few stars. But I no longer will. I'll only address people being serious on this thread. Thanks for the reminder.

Uh oh, watch out. Unless you agree with the OP, you arent being serious. And if sir knows everything decides to.. cough... dignify us with a response, hes just going to knock us down with those debate skills of his.
That woman seems 1 million percent different from you. The apple fell far far far away from the tree.

Oh ps, none of us are after stars. Pretty childish thing to assume. Says a lot about what you are after though.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar

Spirituality is about loving yourself and loving others, and that is simply it. I don't understand why it is so hard to have a little restraint, instead you are on here indulging in anger and hatred... like a pre-schooler...

That's what I find wrong with this thread, there are far too many rules and precise instructions being implied in order too ascend. If you are a good person and know how to love and treat others well that should be enough if this thing actually happens. You don't need to do a particular meditation between 7-8pm everyday. Maybe that's what works for this person but we are all different and connect to source in our own way.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
...We are asking for the same thing he ridiculed others for. He was rude and laughed at others for not showing proof he demanded.

Well what goes around comes around

Being "rude" is subjective... What is "rude" to one may be "curt" to another, and "simply stating facts" to another.

Did you read the OP in that thread? If you did, you will find that his "take" quite reasonably fit with precisely what he stated in the opening of this thread... Here is the quote, beginning at sentence #3...

Mainly I post to chase away trolls, or people who talk like they know what they're talking about, but don't.

It is a stretch to say he was ridiculing someone for not providing the same things others are demanding (of him) in this thread...and thus - what goes around comes around.

I read that same thread (when it was posted)...and sentimentally had a similar take on that OPs tale, as he (this thread's OP)... I, however, did not voice that opinion, as that is not the way I am wired.

In reading most of your replies herein, and elsewhere, I get the impression that you think your "perspective" is at least a little more elevated than the rest...and that...we...need you...to help us...see straight.
While I welcome positive questions, feedback, and sincere questions - I find no value in repetitive derogatory remarks about someone's character, and attacks on their person, beliefs, family...and/or - story - as seems to be quite acceptable to you and the rest of the chorus that has comprised the bulk of the last 25 or so pages of commentary...
After I have determined (to my own satisfaction) that an OP is perpetrating a hoax, bogus tale, or that I believe they have nothing I care to partake of...I give them no more of my time.
If the OP is found to be a world-class (or trivial-class) hoax...what will you gain from saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"?
If his motivation is perverse, or fraudulent...he will not be one of the more popular contributors on ATS afterward.
As you say -- "What goes around, comes around" ... And if that is the truth - the truth doesn't need you or me to "make it come around".

Thanks for engaging in this discussion.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join