Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 62
169
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by bknapple32
 


You've already said this at least twice before. Tell me, apple, why would I post a video on youtube of nothing happening? Does that even sound logical?

"Hmmmm nothing happened. Better post on YOUTUBE to inform everyone else which experienced the exact same thing!


Well if you are a man of your word, you said you would be filming... And you said you would post the video. So you will only post it if something happens? But wont if something doesnt? Fair enough.




posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Not quite sure why, but reading all of the different opinions and spiritual viewpoints the last few days has really helped me feel more at peace with things in my life and to help me more understand what I was already feeling and knowing deep inside. So I think I am going to go have a good cleansing cry and wake up tomorrow with a different outlook on life. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart!



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ewok, here are my questions condensed. Thank you for responding in advance.


Originally posted by ItDepends

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Update:

Sorry about the wait folks. Here is what has happened since last night.

Her guides told her that what it was that she was to tell people is not enough. She must teach them a very special meditation, which she will be recording at approximately 7pm PST tonight in order for all people to practice. They themselves must perform this every night between 7-8pm for the purpose of "Light body activation". It must be done exactly how she is doing it. The movements MUST be precise. If you so choose to take this path seriously, you must memorize the movements to heart, do not use a television or any monitor while you are performing this. No electronics, save for a musical device. You must eliminate all distractions for the duration of this exercise as well. The meditation itself is currently being prepared by the beings in contact with her and will be channeled through her and recorded at this time tonight. I will put it on this thread shortly after. I've never edited video or posted it before, so bare with me. I am currently reading your private messages and thank you all...well most of you, for being patient through this.

Ewok
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)


Ewok,
Thanks again for doing all of this, and your mom too, for us. I posted a few questions earlier which I am sure you haven't gotten a chance to review just yet. However, I had just a couple more.

1.) What happens to the "Light body activation" process if:
a.) The unfortunate circumstance of an individual being murdered?
b.) Or if the unfortunate individual is born with a deformity or is later disabled in someway where they cannot perform the meditation you allude to in a "must be precise" manner?

2.) Please clarify. You say "If you so choose to take this path seriously, you must memorize the movements to heart, do not use a television or any monitor while you are performing this. No electronics, save for a musical device."
a.) save for a musical device? Can you be more specific. Like ok to listen to music on the radio, an iPod, CD player? Are these devices acceptable to allow one to attain "Light body activation"?

Thank you again for your responses in advance.


Other questions:
posted on 8-12-2012 @ 04:53 PM

EWOK,
Could you please elaborate on this paragraph you posted in your initial thread statement:

"One day she began to keep notebooks, which the beings she worked with would channel through her and write information down on paper for her to record, because it would be important one day. One of the first things she drew was two large circles connected by what seemed like a very flexible straw..a long noodle, you could say. It was dated March 22nd 2002. It was written next to the picture, that an event would take place on this day, which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR. Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post."

You state: "that an event would take place on this day" (March 22nd 2002). What was the event that took place?

You state: "which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR" What and/or how did she contribute?

You state: "Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post" Will you explain how this pertains to this post? What is the importance?

Thank you
edit on 8-12-2012 by ItDepends because: condensing questions for Ewok



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think the challenge would be to practice with the meditation. If I was to do so, I would draw each step as stick men for a reference.

As to, I cannot tap into akashic records, I am not done with books. I believe that's Ewok means, but am unsure.

"Ewok", for people like me who are not aware of very much, can you refer to resourceful books, or any authors names? I think one was Carlos Castaneda? Anyways, you did display much knowledge, but I am not very good at practicing. Much appreciated.

I seek, and not meld, but by seeking, secretly there becomes a mold.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I really encourage everyone to make the most of the coming 12-12-12 energy (11:11 Universal Time) and be in a relaxed state of mind. I plan on waking up prior and getting somewhat in a meditative state, to accept the energy and make the most of it.

And afterward maybe we can really talk about what has transpired through the world



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by coloradokat
Reading all of these comments from some people I am reminded of Hamlet...to paraphrase - The "people" doth protest too much, methinks.


methinks its more a case of members of the church of scientism attempting by all means possible to whip a member who's strayed from the fold back in line.

watching video now .



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GregJ
reply to post by Ewok_Boba
 


Your mother obviously contacted with WRONG entities..Thats all i can say..No offense..I will wait for your sacred 22nd and if nothing happened..i bet you wont back to ATS again..Thousands flames waiting to shoot at your a** or maybe with new username?


Oh you evil naysayer. What prompts you do degrade anothers mother. Tell me wise one who are the WRONG FRONK CRUMP entities you are speaking of? Personal demons yes? No offense taken regarding your jabs at the 22nd of birth or death (your choosing). The Jackass of you may rename itself a GOYA DONKEY etching and your thousand flames? A nice backwards reminder to yourself you are its/their/Target; as in you manifested the complete and totally 3d vision of your own uncertainty. Good Luck Pil.Grill.Am.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Just one thing i would like to add that know one has mentioned. The hand gestures the OP's mom spontaneously started doing in meditation are called Mudra's.
When one spontaneously breaks into a dance, trance, or starts doing these Mudra's one has reached a very high stage of spiritual enlightenment, well a part of enlightenment.

Contact with spirits usually accompanies these experiences.
The fact that the Op has not mentioned this and seems to be un aware of this rings some truth to his story, to me.


I mentioned mudras on page 15. They're a sign of high frequency subtle energy running thru the body, but not a sure-fire sign of "enlightenment" by any means.

Contact with spirits is a separate issue, and not necessarily a sign of a high spiritual state -- they can be anything but.

Most people in the West laugh at the thought of demons, but they are as real as angels.

The OP also mentions mudras eventually -- bottom of page 33.

edit on 7-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)


Notice how i said part?
"well, a part of enlightenment."

and usually....
"Contact with spirits 'usually' accompanies these experiences."

If one has devolved a high frequency subtle energy flow to the point where the are automatically creating mudras would one not be one a fairly developed spiritual path? Which is what i was using as a definition of "part of enlightenment"
Its not like the average person utilizes this force, yet has any knowledge of it.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger
 


Love your signature. That about says it all concerning reality. Love Doctor Who also!



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
for some reason I was expecting trance like behavior and superhuman movement
but it was just a nice lady doing hand signs

this thread has lost it's fun and it's sort of sad actually
better than other threads I guess since the OP actually followed through



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I really encourage everyone to make the most of the coming 12-12-12 energy (11:11 Universal Time) and be in a relaxed state of mind. I plan on waking up prior and getting somewhat in a meditative state, to accept the energy and make the most of it.

And afterward maybe we can really talk about what has transpired through the world


Angle or Angel time: 11:11 and 1:11. This is when all of the magick happens. You know it if you for some reason look at a time keeping device and these numbers are consistantly reminding you of Something not consciencely;
however deeply imbedded in your Subconscience; something you've experienced before but can't quite grasp import or grok its exponential effects-could it be the death of you; who knows and who is it? that which is in charge of altering a set para.dime or another word describing all things good and and similar a Pancake.
edit on 8-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: I don't know, pancakes sound like a tasty answer to this thread.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner
 


I believe that through a certain kind of practice, you will shift consciousness. Out of assumption, for example, by smoking a cigarette you change certain neurons in the brain and different cells get formed or lost. From that shift, you can create an unconscious effect of becoming an addict.

Assuming that this is what can happen, through practicing different thoughts and movements, such as "murdas", this could create a whole new unconscious reality. For the seekers, whether real or not this is interesting stuff.

I really have no idea. All "weak" theories from the mind
edit on 8-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   



Hi gnosticagnostic,
I think your response was well written and the more favorable way inwhich to respond. I did watch the entire video and the woman performing the meditation seemed very delightful and at peace with herself.

I would have to say in all honesty that I am left disappointed with what seems to be the final disposition of this thread. I'll take some responsibility for possibly 'expecting' something much more to be revealed.

Finally, I'll end it with one of my favorites: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
It's been a pleasure gnostic!!!


Hello my again friend,
Thank you and I'm sorry your a bit disappointed... contrary to popular belief I am not an ogre lol. I do respect other people's belief's and try my best not to judge other paths as we are all on the same desired end course I hope. I am about to view the video in it's entirety since i finally have everyone asleep!( woot woot and to catch up on the thread.) My issue has only been with the way the OP has presented himself and this thread and I do hope the best for his mother. I have not inflicted my own belief's on others so i do hope she is right about the time and day as in my path we are not to know such things but alas if it does happen ( who am I to say it won't ..) I may review the video but we'll see how well i like it this first time around lol.

It's been a pleasure to talk to you too itdepends feel free to chat me up anytime!

gnostic



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thank you, Ewok_Boba, and your mother for taking the time to try to enlighten those who were interested in learning about ascension.
You and your mom must really care about others to put yourself through the ridicule being splattered about here by the naysayers. I appreciate your heart being in the right place to continue. And your mother seems like a very sweet person.

Thank you.



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To me, it is obvious that his mother is a very sweet, loving soul. She seemed so proud to do this video that was requested. Thank you to both for doing the video. Many blessings to you both.

Namaste



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


Like I said "I have no idea". Enlightenment, might be a higher light, or a different aura of light. I know for a fact that people see different entities, and they do not know why. These people may be curious as to why. They would not see themselves as enlightened, but as different.

Out of a guess, maybe enlightenment would be like an epiphany. They would realize that yes this is true.

What I am trying to say is that average but different people do recognize some things that we do not. By recognize, I do not mean by knowing, but by seeing.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic



Hi gnosticagnostic,
I think your response was well written and the more favorable way inwhich to respond. I did watch the entire video and the woman performing the meditation seemed very delightful and at peace with herself.

I would have to say in all honesty that I am left disappointed with what seems to be the final disposition of this thread. I'll take some responsibility for possibly 'expecting' something much more to be revealed.

Finally, I'll end it with one of my favorites: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
It's been a pleasure gnostic!!!


Hello my again friend,
Thank you and I'm sorry your a bit disappointed... contrary to popular belief I am not an ogre lol. I do respect other people's belief's and try my best not to judge other paths as we are all on the same desired end course I hope. I am about to view the video in it's entirety since i finally have everyone asleep!( woot woot and to catch up on the thread.) My issue has only been with the way the OP has presented himself and this thread and I do hope the best for his mother. I have not inflicted my own belief's on others so i do hope she is right about the time and day as in my path we are not to know such things but alas if it does happen ( who am I to say it won't ..) I may review the video but we'll see how well i like it this first time around lol.

It's been a pleasure to talk to you too itdepends feel free to chat me up anytime!

gnostic


Gnostic, thank you!!
Yes, let's try to chat it up again in the future. I am of the same belief as you "not to judge other paths as we are all on the same desired end course I hope." That is fair and reasonable. I too wish Ewok and his mom all the best on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd.

Based upon this thread regarding ascension and other prophecies regarding 2012 and especially on either the 12th or 21st of December, I am just not convinced that something of significance will happen on either of those days. Again, based upon my own investigation.

I believe I can say with a great deal of certainty, that for most living beings on this planet, there is no belief that doomsday, ascension, or any other 'magical' thing out of the ordinary will happen. I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I merely came to read, understand and see 'this' alternate viewpoint. As I noted earlier, it has been informative, humorous at times and then a little disappointing.

But with all that said, my true wishes are for Ewok, his mom and the other members who subscribe to this scenario and approach of growth and ultimate ascension, is truly best wishes!! May no harm come to you and continue to live your lives with peace, love and unity with Mother Earth. Peace and Love to Everyone!! Be happy and healthy. Helping others in need can be one of the most satisfying acts in humility and happiness. Reach out and help some one. Peace Out!!



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends
 


1) Considering that when you pass, you forget everything in your next incarnation, you would have to go through the process of re-discovering where you left off all over again, if you manage to at all. Your light-body activation depends upon the development and cultivation of your soul, which I've spoken about in previous posts. It is not about whether you have died and moved onto another body. It will be easier to activate the light body once you actually begin practicing again, due to your diligence from your previous life.

2) Deformities do not matter, so long as they sit and watch the meditation. I would advise that they watch someone in the room perform the meditation for them, rather than watch a recording on a monitor. electronics in the room are not a good idea.

3) The beings I've described, in addition to others, would respond to every single question she had. She has amassed a huge collection of notebooks, which she will be leaving on our living room table along with a note to my uncle, asking him to publish them along with her 100 page letter into a book, so that it may serve as possible guidance.

The notebooks are answers to questions she's had about prophets, the mind, evolution, light body, Earth energies, chakras, her ancestors, to name a few. two large circles connected by a long straw, is indicating the event which is to transpire in a few days. It is the gateway between worlds. From this Earth, to the next. The event to take place was the formation of that bridge between the worlds, and the day was on the 22nd across most of the world. Her contribution was mentioned as apart of my previous posts. I will further elaborate on them shortly.

Ewok



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Capillo
 


Actually, I would personally handle it like anyone would when practicing dance choreography. After a few days you'll have it down perfectly. But to each his own.

I referred to carlos castaneda, because those kids earlier were talking about marijuana as a gateway to higher dimensions and states of awareness. That is not the right way of achieving said states, as we have already been heavily warned against such paths. They serve other purposes, and should be handled in a very sacred manner. They are simply abused in today's societies, treating them like they would any kind of pharmaceutical we design; popping them into their system whenever they feel like it.

As for resourceful books? I've actually boxed my entire book collection. I had about 500, and am going to donate them all to my local library in a few days. Believe it or not, we were instructed to dispose of all of our "junk" in the house and leave only the furniture and clothes before we left. But I digress, what kind of topics interest you?



posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by ItDepends
 


1) Considering that when you pass, you forget everything in your next incarnation, you would have to go through the process of re-discovering where you left off all over again, if you manage to at all. Your light-body activation depends upon the development and cultivation of your soul, which I've spoken about in previous posts. It is not about whether you have died and moved onto another body. It will be easier to activate the light body once you actually begin practicing again, due to your diligence from your previous life.

2) Deformities do not matter, so long as they sit and watch the meditation. I would advise that they watch someone in the room perform the meditation for them, rather than watch a recording on a monitor. electronics in the room are not a good idea.

3) The beings I've described, in addition to others, would respond to every single question she had. She has amassed a huge collection of notebooks, which she will be leaving on our living room table along with a note to my uncle, asking him to publish them along with her 100 page letter into a book, so that it may serve as possible guidance.

The notebooks are answers to questions she's had about prophets, the mind, evolution, light body, Earth energies, chakras, her ancestors, to name a few. two large circles connected by a long straw, is indicating the event which is to transpire in a few days. It is the gateway between worlds. From this Earth, to the next. The event to take place was the formation of that bridge between the worlds, and the day was on the 22nd across most of the world. Her contribution was mentioned as apart of my previous posts. I will further elaborate on them shortly.

Ewok


EWOK,
Thank you for your responses to my questions. Your correspondence was exactly what I was looking for, which was helping me understand some of these potential anomalies. You've answered them quite proficiently.

As I said earlier, your courage to share your experiences, those of your mom, and to provide actual photos and a video on this subject backs up your integrity on your belief and your life experiences in finding that belief.

Kudos to you and your mom and all of the other 'Light Workers' out there doing there very best to help others understand and make it through the process of Ascension.

Warm regards
edit on 9-12-2012 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction





new topics
top topics
 
169
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

log in

join