It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

Originally posted by bknapple32
I would read the op, skim a few pages, find his replies, and you'll get the idea. But dont miss page 49 and 50, some dooozies on the OP's true nature there

actually there is zero (0) posts by OP on those two pages. Failzoor

Fail??? WE QUOTE the OP in other threads where he name calls, is FAR MORE RUDE than any member on this thread , and DEMANDS that other OP's show evidence for their claims.

I'd say you failed if anything.

Edit to add, your signature of Mac is my fav. So I take away any fail on your part.
edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Originally posted by PAranormal
I honestly feel like bknapple32, ColAngus, monkeyboy74, gnosticagnostic (and I'm sure a few others) should just be banned from this thread.

You are adding nothing but negativity and wasted space to this topic. I've been watching this since the beginning and have just been seeing the same garbage over and over from the same people.

If you are going to be skeptic, how about you give it a rest until further information is recieved.

You are some of the most close-minded, rudest members I have ever seen here.

Well i was included there too.. so it's quite obvious the poster hasn't read the ENTIRE thread... if I've violated any terms or conditions then fine.. run off and report me.. stating my own opinion and asking question of people isn't just cause for a ban.. in fact i don't even have any negative points for manners violations.. so please just because not everyone thinks the OP is on the up and up doesn't mean you need to kick us off the planet.. that's real enlightenment for you.

edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

I have almost 80,000 ats points, want some?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I would read the op, skim a few pages, find his replies, and you'll get the idea. But dont miss page 49 and 50, some dooozies on the OP's true nature there

Fail??? WE QUOTE the OP in other threads where he name calls, is FAR MORE RUDE than any member on this thread , and DEMANDS that other OP's show evidence for their claims.

Edit to add, your signature of Mac is my fav. So I take away any fail on your part.

I don't think if you continuously put it up for people to see that they would ... the problem with this thread vs. the 'aliens are living with me and i have proof' is that this is a "spiritual" thread meaning it doesn't matter if the OP has any proof or not to those who believe( and will believe by faith) and those of us who want to know more or seek some kind of proof are going to be called every name in the book... I don't seek to destroy anyone's belief in the ascension or whatever anyone's personal belief is.. I do think that this OP is up to no good and it has been himself that has given the evidence of such...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Eh? I dunno what ure talking about now, sorry.
But I was referring to what you said, that there are doosies on page 49 and 50, but I checked those pages, and there is no post by the OP there. Thats what I meant.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

I said there are doozies, correct. We found posts made by the OP in other threads where he does EXACTLY the opposite of what hes doing here. You'll understand when you click the links we provide on those pages and read his other posts.

Im not sure what there isnt to understand. Sorry if I was confusing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

lol sure although i'm not sure what the points do really.. do i get a cool prize or anything? Honestly the day the ATS mods start banning certain members from certain threads because they are questioning the threads authenticity is the day I will no longer return.. I don't believe in censorship of any kind and/or limiting freedom of thought on any subject..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

lol sure although i'm not sure what the points do really.. do i get a cool prize or anything? Honestly the day the ATS mods start banning certain members from certain threads because they are questioning the threads authenticity is the day I will no longer return.. I don't believe in censorship of any kind and/or limiting freedom of thought on any subject..

NO clue what they do either haha.

They wont do that. Because they know there would be a mass exodus form ATS for ban hammers to those who QUESTION and deny ignorance. The mods overall are excellent and it simply wont happen. So no worries and move on form that.

In other news 2 hours until 7pm~~!!~~

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The amusing part of this thread is how the OP managed to lead all you "skeptics" and everyone else until this page with very little information. The way I see it is, the majority of you think his story is complete BS, yet you still drag your ass to page 55 to see if he posted a video or not. Are you seriously that bored?
But no, your excuse is "I'm just havin' a good laugh" GTFO! Go contribute in another thread where you might be of actual use.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
The amusing part of this thread is how the OP managed to lead all you "skeptics" and everyone else until this page with very little information. The way I see it is, the majority of you think his story is complete BS, yet you still drag your ass to page 55 to see if he posted a video or not. Are you seriously that bored?
But no, your excuse is "I'm just havin' a good laugh" GTFO! Go contribute in another thread where you might be of actual use.

Eh Ive stopped worrying about how being a skeptic to a thread just drives up the page count.

If we dont do it, someone else will. I'd rather it be me and other skeptics who show the true nature of the OP than no one saying anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Eh Ive stopped worrying about how being a skeptic to a thread just drives up the page count.

If we dont do it, someone else will. I'd rather it be me and other skeptics who show the true nature of the OP than no one saying anything.

Not about the page count. If anything, you are giving him more power than showing his true nature.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Even if the video of the hand gestures does get posted (though it won't, probably because we are not worthy or the "guides" do not believe people should need video evidence) this is what will be said ... in accordance with the following quote from ewok

It must be done exactly how she is doing it. The movements MUST be precise.

YOU did not do the exact movements... you failed.. you must remain here on earth

Oh boy, what a trip!

Is this not the ATS equivalent of being "Rick rolled"??
edit on 8-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

and? it was already on the front page 2 days ago.. the thread count at this time really doesn't matter , I am on ats.. now there's a post nazi.. great!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by PurpleVortex

and? it was already on the front page 2 days ago.. the thread count at this time really doesn't matter , I am on ats.. now there's a post nazi.. great!

Yea , sheesh, lets just no post on a message board...

Any-who, back to the main event, have your popcorn ready agnostic???

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well this is one thread that people can't say "pics or it didn't happen"

We have all of those lovely hand drawn pics of the lovely beings.... so it must be true right?

ATS is awesome some times.

This thread gets like 145 flags

Love it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

oh ya i went to the store earlier... ( see i haven't been posting all day) did you order your pizza? You do realize there probably won't be a video again tonight though... but I can patiently wait the 21st will be here soon enough

edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Oh yea, ordered it 30 min ago!

December is going to be good.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

How do you know hes not telling the truth? have you been in his shoes to know how he sees life? or experienced what he has? I think not

Whats it to you if he wants to help the world?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

What are you 5 years old to care about flags on a screen?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm at -4000, so I'd appreciate a little redistribution of ATS wealth.. I assume one day I will hit that magic number (whatever it is) and be banned.

When that happens, look for me to return as NancyLieder'sMoustache.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

I'm at -4000, so I'd appreciate a little redistribution of ATS wealth.. I assume one day I will hit that magic number (whatever it is) and be banned.

When that happens, look for me to return as NancyLieder'sMoustache.

LMAO. Im sure youll be fine. Just keep to denying ignorance.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join