Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 61
169
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I see a lot of similarities in other knowledgeable resources.

First of all when, Ewok say's "Still your mind, and growth begins". This kinda resembles to what Eric Pepin from Higher Balance teaches.

Second, I think Ewok talked about Carlos Castaneda. The gestures from his mother seem very similar to techniques of Carlos Castanda's three disciples, the Chocmools.

Third of all, the whole galactic visitations, go hand in hand with "I am university". Where Joshua David Stone teaches about ascension and the galactic logos.

This reminds me of Theosophy, but I only know little knowledge.




posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hi EWOK. I haven't started reading again yet, but wanted to stop in real quick. I see you posted a video, i watched it. Your Mother is lovely. You don't give her enough credit!! She wasn't nervous and laughing at all!!!

Anyway, it wasn't really what I was expecting. I was thinking it would of been more fast fingerish... lol that just sounds so silly.

I'd like to give you credit for sticking with this thread and not losing your cool too much. If anything I really appreciate the learning experience combined with great entertainment. I haven't focused on one single thread for 3 days before so 2 thumbs up for you EWOK!!!


Back to read later..
eta... I will give you flag 150. EN JOY
edit on 8-12-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capillo
I see a lot of similarities in other knowledgeable resources.

First of all when, Ewok say's "Still your mind, and growth begins". This kinda resembles to what Eric Pepin from Higher Balance teaches.

Second, I think Ewok talked about Carlos Castaneda. The gestures from his mother seem very similar to techniques of Carlos Castanda's three disciples, the Chocmools.

Third of all, the whole galactic visitations, go hand in hand with "I am university". Where Joshua David Stone teaches about ascension and the galactic logos.

This reminds me of Theosophy, but I only know little knowledge.



This is beginning to look not like a hoax, but of a forgery. If your mom has simply researched ascension topics over the internet or books, then great, more power to her. But it seems this story is turning out to be a lie and a mash up of different bits stolen from other people.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba
 


Your mother obviously contacted with WRONG entities..Thats all i can say..No offense..I will wait for your sacred 22nd and if nothing happened..i bet you wont back to ATS again..Thousands flames waiting to shoot at your a** or maybe with new username?



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Im not saying he was wrong in that other thread. In fact I completely agreed with him. But the point remained the same, he demanded evidence and facts to back up a claim. And ridiculed and name called when he wasnt satisfied. I have ignored all his name calling until now. If anything I was more collected than he was. Did I call him an idiot, or a moron, or he lacks thinking skills, ever? No but he said all of those things

Thanks for the reply.
I, however, did not find him demanding anything of that OP... Rather, stating that "no such facts" (and, rather - only allusions to the same - or - smoke) were offered.
I, honestly, don't know what more he could have provided in this thread, than he has...for such a subjective topic.
And - (sadly, repeating myself, but) - the title to this thread went out of its way to send anyone-away who didn't want to know what he had to say.
I don't find anyone asking me to "prove" what happened to me for two years (that I spoke of, in my first reply to this thread)... Am I a charlatan? Am I seeking a following?
Don't think you'll find that I've started one thread...
With regard to that experience...I have only responded to others, whose stories bear some resemblance to my own.
One thing I have found is...everyone who has had some similar experience to my own...has come through it with an entirely different perspective (conclusion) than my own. Which should be "telling" in some way or another... (Maybe it's just that I'm not "spirirtual enough".)
Sorry for the digression.
Please - if you have more on this topic, I'm willing to consider it, as I will not be able to watch the video for a while.
Thanks Again.
edit on 12/8/2012 by WanDash because: S



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   


TextOne day she began to keep notebooks, which the beings she worked with would channel through her and write information down on paper for her to record, because it would be important one day. One of the first things she drew was two large circles connected by what seemed like a very flexible straw..a long noodle, you could say. It was dated March 22nd 2002. It was written next to the picture, that an event would take place on this day, which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR. Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post.


Thanks for taking the time to make the video. I appreciate it. Please thank your mother for me as well.
Can you elaborate more now on the March 22 2002 date you mentioned in the opening post ?



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


You're right. I should stop responding to them. Considering 99% of what they type doesn't even warrant an intelligent response, it's just because of habit. I debate in real life, so I relish the opportunity to knock on someone when they attempt to do so in an effort of getting a few stars. But I no longer will. I'll only address people being serious on this thread. Thanks for the reminder.


For whatever reason you chose to share a private thing that you internally saved for a specific timed event called Oh now is the perfect TIME to inform ATS members--involving jump starting a notion a thought form a nod to all of the wisdom your mother wanted to be dispersed NOW. Its actually working as in the activity and interest in your thread is mind numbing; and so odd as most are grasping at its meaning and are so lost as to ask WHAT IS THIS? A Simple look in the mirror and there is your/the answer.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Anyway, the video is up. Enjoy.


In this thread, somewhere, I believe the purpose of the hand-movements is to allow energy into one's self by activating the different bodies within. Is this correct?

So, if that is correct, the so-called "light body activation" is the key to transitioning to the next realm; but is there any other way?



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba
 


Your mother seems very sincere and like a lovely woman.. I haven't watched it all yet and I will not be doing the exercise but I do wish her all the best and hope she truly does ascend as she believes.
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop



TextOne day she began to keep notebooks, which the beings she worked with would channel through her and write information down on paper for her to record, because it would be important one day. One of the first things she drew was two large circles connected by what seemed like a very flexible straw..a long noodle, you could say. It was dated March 22nd 2002. It was written next to the picture, that an event would take place on this day, which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR. Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post.


Thanks for taking the time to make the video. I appreciate it. Please thank your mother for me as well.
Can you elaborate more now on the March 22 2002 date you mentioned in the opening post ?


Hey Cherryontop,
I actually asked a very similar question with a little bit more detail as well. I also asked few other questions after that. I just asked Ewok to comment on these questions. As of now, there have been no answers to any of the questions I have posed. Just wanted to let you know that this question had been asked prior.

Warm regards
edit on 8-12-2012 by ItDepends because: grammatical change



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


There is a lot of mind bending things in this universe. From one side of the world to the next, people follow similar wave lengths, and this can be called the collective unconscious. Even if we are distance apart, we as people pick up very similar traits.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by kaylaluv
 


Yeah she is. This thread wasn't made to prove anything. Please see my previous posts.


I have read the posts, and if you will remember, I was one of the first people to ask you to provide a video of your mother's hand movements as proof of what you claimed. Honestly, I was expecting more, but was not disappointed in your mother's gentle personality. I'd love to talk to her sometime.


Why would you ask of such a thing? The hand motions are so fast you would have to film them and in slow motion read them; come to me and I will show you what this is. The closest thing to it is energy being manipulated and would feel to the the human as in if sculpting CLAY. Even if you witnessed it you would not have the data point to understand/comprehend the event.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GregJ
 


Which "wrong entities" are you referring to? How is it so obvious that I can't tell? And how would you know of their intentions, good sir?

If nothing happens to me, I will be back on ATS with the exact same account. I'm not a wussy. I will also admit my wrongful acts of perpetuating such things. That however will probably not happen.

I'm planning on recording the footage of the theoretically last few minutes before and after the event occurs. I've instructed my buddy to upload the footage on youtube under my account. If not there, if you're browsing, look for the disappearance footage with the decor you saw in my previous vid, because it may be under another username/title. Thanks.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


That is spot on, exactly the purpose of the meditation. Kudos for understanding.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Ewok_Boba
 


Your mother seems very sincere and like a lovely woman.. I haven't watched it all yet and I will not be doing the exercise but I do wish her all the best and hope she truly does ascend as she believes.
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)


Hi gnosticagnostic,
I think your response was well written and the more favorable way inwhich to respond. I did watch the entire video and the woman performing the meditation seemed very delightful and at peace with herself.

I would have to say in all honesty that I am left disappointed with what seems to be the final disposition of this thread. I'll take some responsibility for possibly 'expecting' something much more to be revealed.

Finally, I'll end it with one of my favorites: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
It's been a pleasure gnostic!!!



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by GregJ
 


Which "wrong entities" are you referring to? How is it so obvious that I can't tell? And how would you know of their intentions, good sir?

If nothing happens to me, I will be back on ATS with the exact same account. I'm not a wussy. I will also admit my wrongful acts of perpetuating such things. That however will probably not happen.

I'm planning on recording the footage of the theoretically last few minutes before and after the event occurs. I've instructed my buddy to upload the footage on youtube under my account. If not there, if you're browsing, look for the disappearance footage with the decor you saw in my previous vid, because it may be under another username/title. Thanks.


The disappointment on her face when nothing happens is going to be sad and hard to watch that's all I gotta say. I'd rather you not post a video when nothing happens. I dont want to see that but wont be able to stop from pressing play.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends
 


My apologies, I think I requested that if you had a lot of Q's to please message me privately so that I don't miss it. I'm away from home 15 or so hours per week day, so when I get back I tend to only have the energy to read a few pages.

The significance of march was I believe the day that the information was written in her journal. The reason I mentioned it was because it was long before the idea of 2012 had become popular to the mainstream. We had no knowledge of it at all. This is why the drawings are taken so seriously by us. They were referring to this particular moment in time, her purpose, and this event.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


Feel free to make a video of yourself with your "magic hands". I'd love to see what you're talking about.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


You've already said this at least twice before. Tell me, apple, why would I post a video on youtube of nothing happening? Does that even sound logical?

"Hmmmm nothing happened. Better post on YOUTUBE to inform everyone else which experienced the exact same thing!

In your intelligent opinion, what kind of footage would warrant an outstanding 75 views? perhaps my living room, with my mom walking about? Or perhaps my sock drawer?
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by ItDepends
 


My apologies, I think I requested that if you had a lot of Q's to please message me privately so that I don't miss it. I'm away from home 15 or so hours per week day, so when I get back I tend to only have the energy to read a few pages.

The significance of march was I believe the day that the information was written in her journal. The reason I mentioned it was because it was long before the idea of 2012 had become popular to the mainstream. We had no knowledge of it at all. This is why the drawings are taken so seriously by us. They were referring to this particular moment in time, her purpose, and this event.


Ah Ewok,
Thank you for that response. That does answer that 'one' question I had. My apologies to the fact that I am a newbie here at ATS, and I did not know 'how to' message you privately. Something for me to learn. Thanks very much.






top topics



 
169
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

log in

join