It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ok, I will be a touch pickier, just to help future decoders.

The guy's left hand should hold the crown if at all possible. If not, it is clearly passive on the left arm of the throne.
The cruciform sword on the right should just be standing there, or leaning against the right arm of the throne, fully visible. I don't want it to be obscured or look like it is in the dragon's head.
Thus, the dragon's head may have to be smaller, or angled down in such a way as to allow clear view of the sword.

The wings=perfect
Throne= You actually found a throne with a circle under the seat? It's subtle, but it should be enough to give the "sitting on the world" feeling I want. If you could do anything to make that feeling more prominent, excellent. If not,t his is passable.
NYC= This is fine.

Thank you so much for the wonderful effort you are putting into this. So quickly you were able to get all of the pieces together, I'm impressed. Now, just to clean up the image to make it more clear.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

Okay I will go ahead and get started on the changes. Actually, in regards to the world on the throne, I had to put it on the throne and it is a flat map as the globe didn't show very well. The problem is although I can move the legs of the man they have to go somewhere and the map/world will be covered to at least some extent.

As for the clarity of the over all image, That will be adjusted when all the pieces are where you want them. Also BFT is going to give it a shot this weekend so you have something else to see and tweak. We do collaborate often here so if there are elements you want combined between BFT and mine(or another that may come up) feel free to ask.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you very much. I haven't frequented ATS in years, and I've never requested an avatar. I'm very grateful to have such talented members willing to put effort into helping me(and others) convey the message they wish.

As far as the sitting on the world aspect and the map, ah I understand. It was something I considered as an issue myself when I really thought about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So this version I chose to use a different set of wings to allow for more of the skyline to show, I broke every joint in the mans body and changed their perspective in order to give a little more visibility of the world and to give the ability to put the dragon on the other side so it no longer interfered with the sword and to be able to put the crown in his hand rather than on the arm of the throne. I adjusted the color a little bit to more of a realistic tone but it can be adjusted a bit more as well as several other effects that can give it a different view if you would like to see them.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That is extraordinary. Amazing, thank you. I don't know what other effects you have in mind, but I wouldn't mind seeing them. The only minor qualm, and I am not sure how to remedy this, is now the dragon's head hides the left foot and that can have a meaning all it's own that I am not sure if I want to incorporate. Again, thank you, this is really amazing.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Guys and gals, some really amazing efforts here......I am impressed by the creativity and talent displayed

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Saw this and figured it would make a great avatar for somebody.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hello, everyone

I feel like a stranger in this new home, but I had to come and see...lol

I have requested so many avatars/profiles I'm almost ashamed to ask for more. However, the other thread grew so fast that I didn't get all downloaded, and now I can't find them

I would love a Christmas avatar/profile: something ladylike, elegant, Christmasy (if that's a word). I know the talent in this thread, and I stand in awe of you. Please, if you have the time and inclination, I will wear it proudly.

J

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae
Hello, everyone

I feel like a stranger in this new home, but I had to come and see...lol

I have requested so many avatars/profiles I'm almost ashamed to ask for more. However, the other thread grew so fast that I didn't get all downloaded, and now I can't find them

I would love a Christmas avatar/profile: something ladylike, elegant, Christmasy (if that's a word). I know the talent in this thread, and I stand in awe of you. Please, if you have the time and inclination, I will wear it proudly.

J

Have my avatar if you like.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Hello LadyJae, I have a few more ideas for you that I will post when I get a chance.

Here are the ones I still have in my uploads folder that you said you liked before:

I think FortAnthem had the rest of the ones you'd chosen.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

You can find the stuff I found for you here.

You can also find a lot of the old stuff in my avatar creations leftovers thread which is still active. When I have time, I'll probably add some of the stuff I've posted here.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Have my avatar if you like.

LOL! Thank you most kindly for the offer, JustChris, but you wear it much too well for me to take it

J
edit on 12/7/2012 by LadyJae because: format

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thank you, both of you, so very much! I was sure they were beyond my reach.

J

ETA: They are safely stored on my computer now. Again, thank you!!

J

edit on 12/7/2012 by LadyJae because: added more

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Here are some that I wanted to post, I could not resist pulling these images for backgrounds:

edit on 12/7/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Then, I got the idea that the last image needed to be made into a story, so I made this:

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Oh my goodness! Absolutely breathtaking!!

Let me save them now before I lose them...again.

Thank you (again and again) so very much

J

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here is the one with the latest changes. I changed out the dragon for a different one so it exposes the sword, the map, and his left leg. It still needs cleaned so please keep that in mind(there are a few places that need re colored)

Here are a few examples of the effects I was talking about.

Black and white__________Cartoon________________Half tone

HighPass_______________Hyper__________________Landscape

PencilSketch____________Vintage_________________HighContrast

edit on 7-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You are amazing. I'm not sure yet what effect I like best, or if I even want to use one, but this is really cool.

High contrast maybe...
edit on 7-12-2012 by TheGreySwordsman because: add a line...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Here is the High Contrast with the color fixes. If you like it its ready to go.

This is an effect I forgot to show you. This one is called National Geographic. It is the basic edit they do to all their pics. It also includes the color fix and is ready to go.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Since you mentioned BFT was going to give it a go, I was holding out to see what comes of it, but I really love the high contrast(without national geographic)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join