It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Oh i did its beautiful i didn't think everyone would come up with something so quick
sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by Im a Marty

Marty that is simply beautiful all i can say is wow and thank you so much also is there a way to maybe put a necklace on the avatar the neck needs something i think

I used this necklace for the avvie...

edit on 12/12/5 by Im a Marty because: The arm was a little dark to suit the colour on the profile..... lightened it up a bit

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Marty
Beautiful!! the necklace is the perfect touch..thank you ..sugarcookie

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Wow, that is truly brilliant work. The flow of it and the colours are just spot on.

from me

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Hefficide

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you I'm a Marty and Hefficide.

How wonderful to get such attention and a new wardrobe

I'll start with this one - my favourite. I have them all loaded on my computer ready to go.

Thanks also to Agarta and FortAnthem for showing me (from the first page) how to load up this avatar.

I'm wrapped, to say the least!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I wish i could give Marty an applause for this avatar its just beautiful!! sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

You can, at least you can suggest one. Just hit the alert button, and change the title from a complaint to a suggestion. Then just lay down a quick explanation to the Mod in question as to why you think he deserves it. It is completely at the discretion of the Mod of course, but you can put it to one of the staff if you think the work warrants it.

ETA: There is also an explanation on page 1 on how to set up full-sized backgrounds if you've never done it before. The best part I can still recognise your posts, as your avatar is still somewhat the same.

edit on 5-12-2012 by 74Templar because: added text

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Yes im going to do that for Marty tomorrow not to many awake right now..also my new avatar is going up on sat when i have some help to do it right
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We've got a couple of requests that seem to have fallen by the wayside.

Originally posted by TheGreySwordsman
This could be a a challenging request, but I'm trying to weave some esoteric symbols into this one. Hopefully a few will get this message I want to convey.

Avatar: brown haired caucasian male sitting on a throne. Black pants, black jacket, white button up shirt. Right foot on the head of a snake or dragon.Cruciform sword on right of throne. Crown in left hand, or on left arm of throne, but not worn. Wings symbolized on back of throne, the earth symbolized on the bottom/seat of throne. Sitting on the world. Current NYC skyline in background.

Dude: white, brown hair, black pants, black jacket, white button up shirt, sitting on throne.
Ornaments: cruciform sword on right of throne. Crown in left hand, or on left arm of throne.
Throne: winds either coming out of, or etched into upper back rest portion of throne. The earth supports the seat of the thrown, or is is shown in the arm rests or bottom of throne.
Symbols: right foot on snake or dragon head.
Background: Current NYC skyline.

Let's see if anyone can pull this one off.

This one's out of my league. Maybe someone with some good GIMP skills can put something together for him?

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
I've been looking for a "keepable" avatar for a while now. I was thinking something along the lines of a masquarade mask, but really I just want something that winks at the idiom; open eyes wide shut. To reiterate a little, it means that people claim look at the world with open eyes, but mearly paint the image they want on the back of their eye lids. I'm always open to artist interpritation, and as much of the work on here is awesome, i'm excited to see what can be made of it.

As always much love to the ATS avatar crew.

PS wouldn't mind an ATS affiliation sticker on there maybe.... just so people know where to return me to when I get lost

You might want to check out the stuff I posted in this post. If that's not to your liking, hopefully someone will be along soon to help you out.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I got thegrayswordsman, but the piece will take quite a bit of time. I hope to address it this weekend. I have 3 days ahead that will probably be 16 hour workdays.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thank you!!
I like them all but I am snagging the wolves and the archer both!

I really appreciate it! You really nailed it honestly, even without the other critters!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I did one for TheGreySwordsman and sent them off in a U2U so they could direct me to changes or what not. Although the U2U was been opened yesterday I have not received any type of reply. I will post them here for you all to see.

Because I did not understand if they wanted the right to be as our visual right or the person sitting on the thrones right I made one from each perspective.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I like it, it's just not quite me, I am more rough around the edges than sparkly smiley!
Thanks though, it is flattering. The animals in the woods is a great hit!

I appreciate your time and your talent.
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Well...i just went for the Goddess. LOL

But had fun working on it. So the pleasure was all mine.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That's awesome!

I wanted to let you know that you made my day with that as well!
I have been yelling at kids all morning, had a puppy poop in the baby's room, the little one broke a glass ornament everywhere, and on and on...... and I have only been awake for 3 hours

It made me feel good that anyone could perceive me like that, especially this morning!

I'm keeping it! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Agarta, always one step ahead.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

My apologies.

The sword on "his" right image is good. This contains all of the elements I had asked for. It would be cool if the crown was a bit more plainly in the left hand, but as I had mentioned, this is all of the elements I asked for. ut otherwise, this is wonderful, and EXTREMELY fast. Thank you.
edit on 5-12-2012 by TheGreySwordsman because: I took a second look, and one line was inaccurate.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

It may be the design of the throne I chose to begin with but the crown is hanging on the arm of the throne. maybe a larger, more pronounced crown?

Edit to add: Or maybe put the crown on the back of the throne where it curves out at the bottom of the wings?
edit on 5-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think the crown is a pretty good size, but you might have a better vision in mind. It should definitely be positioned in the guy's left hand(preferably) or at least on the left arm of the throne. I'm a little iffy on how close the dude's right hand is to the crown, preferably it it would be on or near the arm rest on the right arm size. But, as it is a challenging request, I wonder just how much precision I can ask for.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The BEST thing about this thread is that you can interact with the artists, and get a customized avatar, made to your spec.

I really appreciate the fact the graphic designers on board take the time to listen, and modify accordingly. It's really amazing.

A sincere heartfelt thanks to all those who offer your assistance!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join