It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider
reply to post by Ben81

personally i dont believe in jesus or god. if the jesus man existed at all then he was just like the hundred other "sons of god" existing at the same time and preaching their own agendas. i get really angry when i see what these beliefs do to the world and what "christians" can forgive themselves for.

If it makes you angry, why come to a thread like this?

People have the right to believe what they choose to believe.

So be it!

If those who believe in God and Jesus are wrong, they have nothing to loose.

If those who dont believe in God and Jesus are wrong, they have a lot to loose.

Now go find a thread that makes you happy.

edit on 2-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Now everyone back to work! Shabbat shalom was yesterday...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

This is from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade......lol

Sorry I know this isn't constructive to the conversation, but it made me laugh.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Djayed because: fixed formatting

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i am eagerly anticipating the Daughter of Woman to be born, 'cause the fellows keep frickin' this place up.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

TextThere are 3 or 4 other passages I would have to quote to fully explain my interpretation, but most people don't like that. Basically Jesus isn't going to be on Earth, he's not going to be reincarnated, he's not even going to step foot on Earth. He's going to come from the heavens and the believers "shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." So when Jesus says not to look for him in the desert or in the chambers, it's because he isn't going to be on Earth. His kingdom is not of this Earth. edit on 2-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

@ CudiTheKid

From my own experience I have found that you are correct when you say that most people don'y like to be preached at. Most folks like a simple explanation and not a lengthy sermon. So with that in mind I will try to explain what true Christianity does teach.

Firstly, Jesus was and is not God. Most people do not understand substance change. Jesus was substance change. While in the spiritual world (out of this universe) He was The Word. Meaning that He was the visibility of the Spirit Creator. Being brought forth into His own creation, He came in the flesh of that substance in which is of this universe. We are in His creation and image (as The Word) and not that He is in our image. Therefore His substance change from celestial to terrestrial is our understanding of Him being the son of man called Jesus.

His death of the flesh was the death of mortality of man and His flesh was united with His celestial substance as He was conceived of the Spirit Creator and not of man. Reincarnation is not true as it is appointed just once for man to die and then to be judged. All flesh must return to its original source.

The man Jesus died a mortal death and returned to His originality as "The Word". He now resides in the glory of celestial substance never to again be a mortal terrestrial being. The man Jesus is forever gone and shall never be known as a son of man again. All human beings will die a terrestrial death of this flesh and will become a spiritual body. Not all spiritual beings will become celestial beings. Those spiritual bodies who are found worthy are resurrected into celestial bodies. The difference being that a celestial body is clothed in a celestial garment of heavenly glory and allowed into the celestial New Jerusalem. A spiritual unsaved body remains a naked soul in the prison of hell which remains in Sheol.

Jesus was the son of man while in the flesh of man but is now The Word Of God. As the Christ returns to this universe, He returns as "The Word Of God" and not the son of man. He returns as a celestial Christ and reigns from New Jerusalem which is in the air. New Jerusalem was established upon Jesus' death and given to the human race and is known as the kingdom of heaven or city of God.

As the mortal Jesus was dying He promised the man next to Him that He would be in Paradise with Him that very day in death. Paradise is found in the bible only three times and means Garden. Paradise is in the third heaven which is outside of this universe. Paradise is also located in the New Jerusalem where the tree of life is located. The thief was taken with Christ to this Paradise where all worthy celestial souls reside to this very day.

Most all of this information can be found in John, Corinthians, Isaiah, and Revelations.
I tried to condense this as much as I could without losing the meaning

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I saw nothing contrary to beliefs of Muslims ! of course the birth of Jesus was a miracle.

Say, "O People of the Scripture(chiristians and jews), come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah (God) and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ............
-Koran 3:64

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The son of God is what is appearing presently - it is the light of consciousness. It is the first born, known without conception (words) it is divine.
The son of man are images that appear in the mind (words/images/symbols/concepts) that can decieve one into thinking there is more than this.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

It is not as convoluted or complex as you make it out to be.

It is very simple actually.

All earthborn carbon based and DNA produced mortals are sons and daughters of man, but our eternal souls are created and gifted by our common Creator.

We humans are ALL sons and daughters of our common Creator, known by many names across geological barriers, cultures, time and space. He created us, gave us the gift of life, love and free will, as well as dominion over all other species on Earth, to be responsible for them, our homeworld, and with a destiny to fulfill - the stars.

Our Messiah had long ago told our ancestors one day that we will realized this truth. Our ancestors could not, simply because they had been programmed by the elites to be slaves and not think themselves equal, while the ancient elites alone claim divine parentage sefishly.

Thus our ancestors during the time of our Messiah would NEVER dare presume divine parentage, only our Messiah courageously would. His divine message, authorised by our common Creator, throughout was to elevate mankind to have this closeness with our Father.

Our Messiah was to be the guide for our uneducated ancestors then to know our Creator. Initially, his mission was targetted for the robatic rabbi dogmatic enchained jews, but as others from different faiths believed in his teachings, he compassionately opened up himself to all and would help whomever who would acknowledge our Father and follow His teachings by divine teachers sent.

More are awakened today, and hopefully may more be aware of its responsibilities as taught by our divine teachers sent, following the moral and ethical guidelines taught, to progress and evolve our civilisation and world.
edit on 2-12-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Okay, there are many stars. I think Aldebaran is not it - Hitler worshipped this star. But there are so many stars... We have to proceed by elimination. Here's my thoughts: if God would exist, and have a star, would you think that this star would be special, maybe actually be the most bright star in our galaxy? Thus the Christ's (God's) star brightness would be unparalleled.
If that is true, then I think I found the exact star.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Ben81

Okay, there are many stars. I think Aldebaran is not it - Hitler worshipped this star. But there are so many stars... We have to proceed by elimination. Here's my thoughts: if God would exist, and have a star, would you think that this star would be special, maybe actually be the most bright star in our galaxy? Thus the Christ's (God's) star brightness would be unparalleled.
If that is true, then I think I found the exact star.

that star is the star of Sun God. it has nothing to do with Jesus .I know that chiristians think that it is the symbol of cross but it is not ! vatican elites who are after describing Jesus as a God made that star.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I believe in the existence of heart.

But I have found

+ an animal

+ an invisible unwanted consult in myself.

The animal is me that wants all it can get , it doesn't care , just wants it's own all food.

The consult (satan) tells me how I want the food.

My heart tells me to be human and to follow the principles of humanity.

We do believe in very same principles.

Peace
edit on 2-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by Ben81

I saw nothing contrary to beliefs of Muslims ! of course the birth of Jesus was a miracle.

Say, "O People of the Scripture(chiristians and jews), come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah (God) and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ............
-Koran 3:64

And that he talked in his bassinet is another miracle.

Great people walked through big tests and pains , while I just talk.

Mary went through much pain to give birth to Jesus. She is one of the symbols of patient.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lovely thread. Yes, its us, we're awakening and as we become as Higher Ups are, humble of heart, gentle and loving, trying to solve problems but sharing what we have, with one another, we're the second coming. Though I'm a non voter or an NDP depending on whether I think the candidate is bought off, this is NOT political.

Now this is where I don't know for sure that its just dependent on this, for I believe Family can just come in and upgrade, wipe away all confusion and tears and heal even those lost at this moment IF that is the perfect plan. I do not limit my thinking, keep it wide open and will err on Love and Healing. But, the more we are striving to nurture the Spirit of Peace and Love within us, and becoming one thing, positive (and thats not like a prize in reach for me, its something I yearn for, no where near there yet in my estimations), the more help arrives. So the true Second Coming, Incoming, is always around us and also I believe can indeed be Incoming. We're here to be a part of this if we can yearn for this, strive for it, empty selfishness. It's easier if you pull away from all the troubles here and start to think, this isn't your life, this isn't your home, you have a great home, but this is more of a assignment, job, school field trip and no matter what you face, leaving this mortal coil is the way back home and so you're not afraid of anything, just more of letting those around you down and disappointing Family above.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider
Amazed people still believe this rubbish. your religion is destroying the world keep it to yourself. spreadthe word. how about keeping your delusions to yourself. no god ever nada.

Even more amazing, is people who think they should be taken seriously when they make the claim,
" No God nada ".

As if they really know . Then they'll blabber on about how delusional believers are, even tho their own thinking has
them so mind ####ed. That they don't even recognize it in their public displays.

Like in the above.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Originally posted by Ben81

This is from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade......lol

Sorry I know this isn't constructive to the conversation, but it made me laugh.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Djayed because: fixed formatting

Then you remember the scene im speaking of
with many shiny and golden cups and you have to choose which one is the One
would you have though it was that little rusty cup hiding behind all the jewel golden cup
dont make the apparence deceice you

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of things about the individuals who showed up at Occupy Toronto, this is one of them.

The ineffable name?

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Jesus was not married. The entire point of him being the "Lamb of God" was to signify that he would die before he could have a wife and children, the same as a young lamb a year or less old would be sacrificed on Passover. You have fallen into gnostic myths. You really need to read the OT more, because it tells you Messiah would be cut off and have no decendants.

Daniel 9:26

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,

The entire point of him being "cut off" means he would die and have no decendants to keep his bloodline going.

Isaiah 53:8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants?
For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

Neither was he married to Mary Magdalen, God only has one wife, and he hasn't been married yet, because his wife is his people. People who believe Mary was God's wife and mother are Queen of Heaven (Ishtar/Ashtoreth) worshippers who really worship Semiramis, the mother/wife of Nimrod.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If god was so wise, and his son failed the first time, why wouldn't he send a daughter the next time around. This bible crap cracks me up though ^^

also if he comes back to life in any form again, wouldn't that mean reincarnation? Which I thought once you died you went to heaven or hell or where ever for all eternity?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"he is in ME and he is in YOU"

Wow, Jesus is in Maine!! I have to call my son to find out if he's met him yet. Awesome dude, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TradeMark

Waiting
In the calm of desolation
Wanting to break
From this circle of confusion

Sleeping
In the depths of isolation
Trying to wake
From this daydream of illusion

It challenges the essence of my soul