It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Jesus's instructions were pretty basic: we are all sinners, treat others as you would have them treat you, judge not, lest you be judged...

I don't know, around here it seems like the way people would have sinners treated is by dreaming up the most hideous torture fantasies they can summon from the depths of their deeply repressed rage and fear, and then telling the internet these sociopathic nightmares should be inflicted on the sinner.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You know where to look but because of the script you expect something that looks so much different. Check out some of my threads, i know my role do you know yours?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by TradeMark

ah ..very convenient ..does that account for every other religion which does not follow christian beliefs

before and after 2012 date since his death?

i mean man has walked the earth for well over 100 thousand years yet Christians only 2 thousand years give or take

talk about a late arrival...im not criticizing your beliefs which i may add seems to change from year to year theses days

also remember only a few hundred years ago you would be burned at the stake or be headed if you didn't become a christian ..that doesn't seem right to me .. you don't have to be religious to be a good and honest person

peace

I don't follow Christian beliefs. Though I am spiritual. I don't really follow any religion though I am a SubGenius. I believe in Gods not just one God. I believe that Gods are just beings of more intelligence that to our perception appear as having powers that are only just proof that there are things we don't yet understand. I don't recite religion, I recite theory. I don't live entirely on a spiritual note, I believe deeply in science.

My vision of God. Is about 3 or 4 beings in a pan dimensional existence directing focused energy manifesting a ball of light energy in the centre between them which we call our universe. I sometimes entertain the idea, but typically steer away from such theories, that they may envision themselves inside the construct, or to watch anything within the construct, that they are minding their energies on. It is my opinion that they are, to use an anthropomorphized term, playing marbles or playing something like dice. Whatever it is, is termed under the life not as we know it, concept that we cannot conceive of any definite factors involved leaving only feelings and theory. Those are the gods I envision, anything living and in our universe is not God(s), though they are a part of.

I have many theories and ideas of the universe and try to use feeling and experience and the odd flashes from my spirit to investigate this life and learn enough to know how to live it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

thats the mind you are talking about not the heart
the mind bring us the illusion while the heart is the reactor for the body
we can live without the mind but not without the heart

when we are born .. the mind is pure like the heart
only the mind change after time not the heart

hope its more clear now !

If you keep babbling I am sure that you will eventually connect with someone.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

I connect with you

thank you for a good exemple from talking with the mind and not from your heart

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Ben81

You know where to look but because of the script you expect something that looks so much different. Check out some of my threads, i know my role do you know yours?

Can you link one of your thread you are talking about ?
thanks

Im interested because i agree we all have a role
its for us to accept it or deny it !

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think those that know they have a role remain silent at the moment in fear of ridicule. Am i right?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I think those that know they have a role remain silent at the moment in fear of ridicule. Am i right?

to keep the balance in a way until the train goes full speed ahead
but ridicule is a big word to describe that ..basicaly it is not for ridicule
its more like being driven by Faith (the forward path or train track that goes forward)
you need to be sure the track is clear and there is no tree blocking the way
before starting the engine !

its like being 10 feet ahead of the body
edit on 12/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

You can exclude me from that list. I think my role is to share with you the visions that I have of this world. No matter how silly or trivial or how preposterous it may seem. I will fulfil my role and share always regardless of ridicule. Thank you for reading my post and keep in mind, for the future posts I will make, that I think in theories not absolutes but constructs that can bend and be altered. Please be kind when you think of me as mad or silly. Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Shaxuul

There is only one thing you need to know about Christianity....

In all seriousness though, I believe in God, I do have faith, but I think Jesus was just a man like any other, a man with a good message. He wanted peace and love amongst mankind, and he was killed for that.

If someone comes along with the same message, and can cause peace in my lifetime, I welcome it.
edit on 2/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

This is what so many believe....even many Christians. The world doesn't want to hear Truth. His Truth is this: the world stands already condemned. John 3 explains God's purpose and plan in one paragraph, and it highlights just how wrong the OP is:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.” John 3:16-21

1. The world is already condemned due to it's sins.
2. God sent His son to save those who will follow Him.
3. Those who believe in Him are not condemned. Those who do not believe in Him, stand as already condemned.
4. Why? The verdict, the outcome of the trial so to speak, is this: man is condemned because he loved the darkness more because his own deeds were evil, man rejects the Light because of his love of evil.

This one paragraph is rejected by the OP in favour of a "Christ consciousness" New Age religion that promises a golden age like the occult promises. He believes the serpent when the serpent says 'if you'll just worship me I'll give you all these kingdoms'. The OP is waiting for the son of perdition version of Jesus, the son of the wrong father, the murderer and insurrectionist that the world chooses to release instead of the Son of God.

This is the gospel. Today, the declining Faith and obedience to Our God, the rising love of pagan spirituality, the rejection of the concept of sin, the redefining of good as evil and evil as good, the rejection of the true gospel that the world stands condemned already in favour of a gospel that says it's not and the rise of the Dark Knight as signalled by the occult tells all of us the time in which we live. Unfortunately, the vast majority cannot understand it however. Jesus has ruled this Age through His kings and priests to effect salvation, He has held off the darkness in order to save in each of our generations. But when the light fades and is rejected, the darkness moves in. Jesus has provided the peace throughout these past millennia - a peace in the hearts of His faithful and peace to countless non-believers for the sake that they lived in lands ruled by kings who upheld Jesus. Was it perfect? No. Was it interrupted by periods of men who rejected their duty to God and instead relished their own power? Yes. But through all of this, He saved those who remained faithful and obeyed the commandments of God. He accomplishes everything that He promises.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well if the Son of Man also save the criminal and rapist .. the big sinners
i will no follow him

has for myself .. i have no patience for big sinners
and would unleash my punisher side on them on the 4 front and put them

right here --> Ten Courts of Hell

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I believe that there are important things that must happen, yet when i say that, i am almost certainly branded a person who spreads doom and gloom. End of the world is going to happen. But i am talking of an end of the world as we know it. No more poverty, no more famine and illness but in order to achieve this, those of the system of things must be destroyed. Now depending on how you are reading this i am hoping that you see that in order to destroy something depends on its weakness.
For instance to destroy a,.......mobile phone or a laptop for instance dropping it in water for instance may be the action required to do so,
whereas to destroy a system that is a common denominator that is effectively causing ruin and hardship to the people of the earth you have to dig and make the connections and go all the way to the root, which is in many cases
The financial system.
Now would i be right in stating that i am in the belief that it is money that is the common denominator in all of the worlds divisions and hardships?
War
Poverty
Famine
Energy Companies
Banks
Insurance companies
Metal industries
Food
All of which are regularly mentioned in the news.
Greece, Egypt we are all causing our own ruin because we glorify money.
It is money that determines whether or not you have a roof over your head, food, energy, goods. No one has a problem with a system that works for all. But to me,.... a system that does nothing that causes nothing but worry, pain, suffering, starvation, poverty and war isnt the system that i think my God would condone.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TradeMark

I have tried to share so many times here on ATS yet?.......

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

100% agree with you
capitalism needs to die in other words

greedy people need to realise that everyone is egual
the only one not egual are the ones thinking they are superior to others
when it fact they are inferior to all others until they learn everybody is egual

no more depending on the big corps
with all the tech we have by now we should all have selfsufficiant houses
that respect nature and recycle eveything like in a big cycle
not working likes slaves for the big fat greedy people that enslave humanity
it is time they fall to the floor from their filthy throne of gold
no more false gods

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think it is time now for a jump away from the old and to kick start the new.

Everyone feels it now.. even the earth!

Scripture contradicts itself if we look at the 3 primary world religions Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

According to these 3 religions one man's Christ is anothers Antichrist and here in lies the problem.

When the son of man returns if he hasn't already two factions will arise around the world.. one in support and one in opposition and thus sides will be taken. No more sitting on the fence!

The real question is how will we know the truth? The bible says that the antichrist will deceive even the very elect (Illuminati power structure).. they say he will destroy.

If he destroys our system is that a good thing or bad thing?

Will a destroyer be seen as a savior or terrorist?

I am the beginning and the end.. alpha and omega.. perhaps the messiah is both the christ and the antichrist.. to different people..?

If ever there was a time for the arrival of the messiah now would be a perfect time.. or do some feel it is still to early?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

Correct !

made a thread about that a while ago
that ask that same question

Antichrist = The Savior ?
edit on 12/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
By definition God is an extra- terrestrial!

So are the Angels!

The Saints not so much, neither is Mary.

Jesus is a Hybrid.

P

the modern term is Starseed !

You aroused my curiosity here. I am in exopolitics (study of off-Earth life). Would you think Jesus was a starseed? If yes... from what star?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by pheonix358
By definition God is an extra- terrestrial!

So are the Angels!

The Saints not so much, neither is Mary.

Jesus is a Hybrid.

P

the modern term is Starseed !

You aroused my curiosity here. I am in exopolitics (study of off-Earth life). Would you think Jesus was a starseed? If yes... from what star?

what star ? that can be complicated lol
more like what constellation is what interest me the most
some say he was born from the Aries,Taurus,Libra or Aries constellation
but you know that every few thousand of yrs
the sun change place within the galaxy and it take 26000 yrs to make a complete 360 turn
changing the birthsign of people born under a certain date
the sun alignement with a constellation change every 2000 yrs

like my birthday is the 9 october 1981 so im a libra
if i was born a few thousand yrs ago
i would probably be a scorpio or a sagitarius
10 000 yrs ago i would be probably be Aquarius or Pisce etc
there is a lot of speculation on Jesus birthday .. no one is sure now
but his mother Mary probably knew the star he was born
in the blink of an eye the child receive Jesus soul at his birth
thats why she was impregnated at a precise moment
so the child could be born precisly under a certain lucky star !

your guess for that lucky star is has good has mine lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think it important to note that Jesus was a fictional character created in 300+AD by Constantine the Great and Euesubius primarily. His name was a combination of the Druidic Hesus and the Hindoo Chrishna or Christos. Hesus + Christos = Jesus Christ. Of course at the time, since Jesus Christ was unheard of they had to combine the prevailing beliefs at the time as to incorporate as many as possible into the Christian fraud.
Both Hesus and Christos, along with Prometheus and others were supposed to have been divine men, born of a virgin and sacrificed for the sins of humanity to appease an angry god. Of course this is all bull# too. The whole idea of another dying for your sins is just a stupid idea designed to take away your power.
This whole divine man thing has its origins in that our Star or our Sun (Vindimeatirx?spelling?) was formed in the constellation Virgo. Hence our Sun being "born" of the constellation Virgo was interpolated into a divine son being born of a virgin. So we see our divine man is really an offshoot of ancient sun worship.
Anway, if you must have a divine man, it should be Apollonius of Tyana as it was his legend that was stolen to propogate the myth of Jesus Christ.
I don't mean to come off as an asshole. Hell, I have a cross tatooed on my arm as I was drinking the "Jesus Koolaide" for a long time. Check out Antiquity Unveiled by Jonathan Manning Roberts for 160 Spirit Testimonies from people whom actually lived at the time.

www.archive.org.../n7/mode/2up

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Our Christ taught so much more than Love and prosperity, although that is the Foundation in the Good Spirit that we planted children are all Called to follow and selflessly live by His Fruitful example in our daily lives--we all fall short of course which is why many should come to the Truth in Christ and the means of Salvation enabled by faith to willfully allow the Work of Restoration towards our rightful place in the Graces of the Kingdom to come.

Zechariah 10:2
The Lords redemption of his people
2 For the household gods talk nonsense,
the diviners have seen a lie;
their dreams convey delusions,
and the comfort they offer is in vain.
Therefore they go their way like sheep
in distress from lack of a shepherd.

Matthew 13:21-23
Complete Jewish Bible
21 but has no root in himself. So he stays on for a while; but as soon as some trouble or persecution arises on account of the message, he immediately falls away. 22 Now the seed sown among thorns stands for someone who hears the message, but it is choked by the worries of the world and the deceitful glamor of wealth, so that it produces nothing. 23 However, what was sown on rich soil is the one who hears the message and understands it; such a person will surely bear fruit, a hundred or sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

Let thy Will be done
edit on 2-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join