It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It is good to see some of you spreading the Gospel. God bless you and protect you and your family but lets not forget.........Heaven is not for everyone. Some will accept the Gospel for what it is and will walk in faith while others will not and argue so that they may continue living in sin.

I have noticed on ATS when a religious thread starts many can not wait to disapprove or reject God. It is each man's or woman's choice and with that they will be judged accordingly.

There is only one true religion and those that reject it will not be saved and are destined to hell.

You all have free will..........choose wisely and make your stand.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

My five year old daughter came home from school asking about Jesus. She said he died and he came back to life and seemed really worried about that thought... then I realised that her only frame of reference would be zombies. Her ever so helpfull big sister chimed in with 'oh, thats why people 'drink his blood' and all that gory stuff they say in church.' XD Needless to say she restated her desire not to go back to church ever and to be honest I'm not even sure she will want to go through with the the nativity play at school now.
If Jesus existed he would by definition be a hybrid as you rightly said, makes me wonder if the starchild was like jesus in it's lifetime.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Seems like whenever I come on ATS once every few months, there's some thread like this talking about how the time is coming and how we need to prepare for Christ. Take a verse from your own Bible-

For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Wisdom is something OP seems to be lacking, since the Bible says no human can know when Christ will return. Jesus was but a man, and I'm sure if he could see you and everyone else twisting his legacy and using it to further your own dogmatic beliefs and agenda, he would turn in his grave. It is my belief that the principles in the Bible are the key to the salvation of the world. Christians need to stop focusing on petty tripe like homosexuality (Jesus never once mentioned homosexuality or Hell) or sex or what branch of the faith you're from, and start getting back to the core principles Jesus taught- faith, love, and respect for your fellow man. Toss out the myths about Hell and sinning and scaring people into worship. Embrace love, because it is truly the one thing that has the power to unite the human race. Required prayer, worship, organized churches and doctrines and PEOPLE telling you what to believe and what to do, break free from your chains. It's what Jesus would want us to do.

I'm a pagan, and I still consider myself a true follower of Jesus, free from the chains of centuries of lies. How many of you can say the same?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CRDDD

A pagan that believes in the historical Jesus ... Cool!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by CRDDD

A pagan that believes in the historical Jesus ... Cool!

i know someone pagan and she really cant stand any Jesus cross
one time she went at my place and couldnt cross my Jesus cross on the wall
like if there was an invisible line or invisible wall .. found that odd
later realise that it was possibly my cross on the wall
learned afterward that she was pagan .. her house is also full of pagan symbolism
but no Jesus cross at all
its like they are afraid of Jesus wisdom or something

edit on 12/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD
It is my belief that the principles in the Bible are the key to the salvation of the world. Christians need to stop focusing on petty tripe like homosexuality (Jesus never once mentioned homosexuality or Hell) or sex or what branch of the faith you're from, and start getting back to the core principles Jesus taught- faith, love, and respect for your fellow man. Toss out the myths about Hell and sinning and scaring people into worship. Embrace love, because it is truly the one thing that has the power to unite the human race. Required prayer, worship, organized churches and doctrines and PEOPLE telling you what to believe and what to do, break free from your chains. It's what Jesus would want us to do.

I'm a pagan, and I still consider myself a true follower of Jesus, free from the chains of centuries of lies. How many of you can say the same?

Amen...

Too often, I think, people become caught up in the worship of "the Christ" as an image or idol, rather than acknowledging and putting into practice, the truly important principles he espoused....

Above all things hold Love as your highest principle...

Love the Creator with all your Heart, Mind and Soul...
Love and respect the Creation, and all your Brothers and Sisters within it, the same as Yourself...

For it is the eternal fidelity in the mind of Love, which, through Christ our redeemer, shall be the salvation of our world and all we know within it...

Through all of Human history, I can think of no better Captain to pilot our "World Ship" than Jesus of Nazareth...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Are people still shovelling this stuff despite all the horrendous conflicts in the name of religion?

Religion has 2 uses for those in charge, to keep you in line and to keep your numbers down as fodder.

As always I say the same thing, all your religions claim pretty much the same thing and use the same same fear tactics so its fair to say there's religious collusion but at the end of it, one if not ALL have by logic to be liars, you cannot all be the one true faith and religion.

So who is the first to admit to BS?

Someone IS telling porky pies, fact...

To be perfectly honest, all these religions are most likely based upon other world travellers venturing here who would have been seen as 'gods', sadly if you say that is your belief, a belief that supports both logic and a certain amount of credible evidence you are laughed at by the religious freaks.

What was that line I have heard before, ah yes, "you gave them eye's but they cannot see"...

A rare religious line that might actually have some real truth behind it.

Maybe the old story of the white guy on the cloud with a beard looking down needs a serious bit of revision to almond shaped eyes in a craft with no hair who didn't invent us but found us on their travels and looked in on us.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Good movie...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't now if it will do any good this late in the game. I guess it is time for the nuts to come out in order to gather all the rest of the nuts together. Jesus is not here yet. His spirit may be in you if you are a Christian. He died and rose and is now sitting at the right hand of the father waiting to return and destroy antichrist and his kingdom to set up his own kingdom. 2012 is the beginning of the evil. Many false prophets will come and have already came. Be patient and don't take any mark and join any new economy. Jesus will not return to the world at large until the two witnesses have come. But antichrist is here already and he is about to become possessed and be revealed to the world. The Mayans were satan worshippers and their prophecies were from satanic origin. Don't be a fool.
edit on 3-12-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

i know someone pagan and she really cant stand any Jesus cross
one time she went at my place and couldnt cross my Jesus cross on the wall
like if there was an invisible line or invisible wall .. found that odd
later realise that it was possibly my cross on the wall
learned afterward that she was pagan .. her house is also full of pagan symbolism
but no Jesus cross at all
its like they are afraid of Jesus wisdom or something

I find that hard to believe. But I did read other sources which stated the same phenomena.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I feel that it's imperative that we not think in terms of religion at this time of great change.

Since we are in uncharted waters, being here now without expectations is key, in my humble opinion.

It's time to remove all the filters and see things for what they truly are.

edit on 3/12/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee
I don't now if it will do any good this late in the game. I guess it is time for the nuts to come out in order to gather all the rest of the nuts together. Jesus is not here yet. His spirit may be in you if you are a Christian. He died and rose and is now sitting at the right hand of the father waiting to return and destroy antichrist and his kingdom to set up his own kingdom. 2012 is the beginning of the evil. Many false prophets will come and have already came. Be patient and don't take any mark and join any new economy. Jesus will not return to the world at large until the two witnesses have come. But antichrist is here already and he is about to become possessed and be revealed to the world. The Mayans were satan worshippers and their prophecies were from satanic origin. Don't be a fool.
edit on 3-12-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

Paul comes to mind as a false prophet. He clearly makes you hateful against anything that is not you and is different. Keep eating that apple of duality however much you want. We all choose our own fate by action. Thank god I am not trapped in your view.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Does it have anything to do with Indiana Jones?

edit on 3-12-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
When Jesus comes again no one will have to 'spread the word'.
Every eye will see Him .. and everyone will instantly know.
It'll be a major mystical event .. not something that needs 'the word to be spread'.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
When Jesus comes again no one will have to 'spread the word'.
Every eye will see Him .. and everyone will instantly know.
It'll be a major mystical event .. not something that needs 'the word to be spread'.

I agree. We don't need to spread the word. But the word will spread, slowly at first. Then like the 100th monkey theory suddenly the whole world will know that he is here.

I don't really believe in any of this, but if I had to envision it as being real, than that's how I would think it would happen.
edit on 3-12-2012 by TradeMark because: changed "then" to "than", i'm so bad with grammer

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by Ben81

"...if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not." Matthew 24:23

Yes i agree !
nobody said he was Jesus lol
but if someone say outloud that he is Jesus then he is a false prophet
watch out for those .. they can be very deceivefull
but its your choice to be on Jesus side or the antichrist side
thats the point of this thread .. you can believe in his spirit or not
Jesus spirit is still around !

if you are on Jesus side then its not religiously speaking
but spirituality speaking
Jesus was not a religious person far from it
he was a highly spiritual being like the Buddha

reply to post by XLR8R

Well if you want to recognise the Son of Man
dont look for a shiny golden cup with jewels on it
look for a small rusty old cup

i was using a metaphore when i put that picture there
disapointed that no many got the clues .. the picture that i have put are easy to decipher lol

reply to post by FlyersFan

We have to prepare the ground for his arrival

starting to spread good energy not fear mongering end of the world bad energy

his second coming is quite over due for 2012
the point of this thread is that if we follow his historical account
that he was in human form before ascending and having supernatural power
in human form if you cross him in the street he will look normal like you
so you wont be able to recognise him at all
but im sure he is somewhere on earth now in normal human form
he cant say yet outloud that he is Jesus because
someone will copy paste this bible quote directly in his face lol

"...if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not." Matthew 24:23

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Or maybe he is well aware of what must take place first.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Ben81

Or maybe he is well aware of what must take place first.

What must take place first ?
do you have an exemple ..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Ben81

I think those that know they have a role remain silent at the moment in fear of ridicule. Am i right?

Correct in remaining silent, incorrect for the purpose, ridicule is always welcome, one remains silent so that one may hear, the time for the voice to be heard will be the time when all voices are silent.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join