Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I would like to hear more from what you were saying here first if you dont mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Ben81

I would like to hear more from what you were saying here first if you dont mind.

lol which part

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All of it and while you are at it consider this.
Without mixing the colours we cant create new ones.
Without sharing knowledge we cant create new things.
When you subtract the divisions its the only mathematical sum that when added together makes 1

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

all of it ?

and i though i made quite a long post lol
what do you want to know more ?
dont know what else i could add to my previous post in particular

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

A positive seeming message,

with a slight tinge of deception,

Every single Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant believer cannot possibly be wrong interpreting Scriptures,

The Second Coming and Final Judgement is a worldwide event yet to occur,

After it occurs, God is going to clean the slate, so to speak, Death itself, Hades and its inhabitants, the people who are currently imprisoned there (yes, Hades / Hell is a TEMPORARY prison, Spirits are only there until the End of the First Creation)

After Death and Hell and it's inhabitants and co-conspirators are brought to justice (with destruction)

The Father will create anew,

and He will dwell openly with His people,

and they will see him face-to-face,

God bless,

Amen

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The reason i ask is because for some time now i have been seeing a lot of things and i now put it down to me maybe being a philosopher. We are all capable of it. But the link at the end of this reply is the interesting bit because its by doing this that i was able to see things from a different perspective.
Check out my threads, thats if you want to and you tell me. I predicted events in Egypt in my thread watch this space

While youre busy being distracted by the other goings on around the world, wether oil spills, wars, terrorism and everything else. Keep an eye on this, because as of yet i cant quite put my finger on it, maybe one of you have some thoughts.

from the thread. Dated 29th April 2010. Some time before the start.
this post goes deep

I think that the word you are looking for may be connected to Philosophy

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Philosophy is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek φιλοσοφία (philosophia), which literally means "love of wisdom". In more casual speech the "philosophy" of a particular person can refer to the beliefs held by that person.

A philosopher is a person with an extensive knowledge of philosophy who uses this knowledge in their work, typically to solve philosophical problems. Philosophy is concerned with studying the subject matter of fields such as aesthetics, ethics, epistemology, logic, metaphysics, as well as social philosophy and political philosophy.

And i am very good at this, hence my threads.

Thought Experiment

Here are a couple of links of threads that may interest you?
Lost civilization on Island Saint Helena

Heads will roll if this is true
Event Horizonthere are a few more but hey,....
sorry if i ruined this bit of your thread but the reason for this post is because using these thought experiments as i now know they are called, (i thought it was just me) i actually see a different picture completely.
The thing is there arent just the 2 perspectives. Think of branches and every event or action creates a reaction. You keep looking until you reach what you seem to be the end of that branch. Well my Iridium thread ultimately leads in many directions. For me it gave me enough proof that God exists, also that we are not alone, and we wont be successful in space ventures until the Sum comes into play.
subtract the divisions and add what we have and create one.
I am talking about taking away the divisions, and add what we all have to offer and share it globally, then we become 1.
Then maybe we shall pass.?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cmaracing

He was not born dueing the time of Herod the Great.He was born during Herod Archelaus.That is what the Holy Bible says and the oft repeated claim that it was herod to great is wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Most of what you wrote is correct.Scripture backs it up.most christians will say you are a liar or mad though because they do not understand Scripture.
I have one question though.HOW DID YOU KNOW!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by cantyousee
I don't now if it will do any good this late in the game. I guess it is time for the nuts to come out in order to gather all the rest of the nuts together. Jesus is not here yet. His spirit may be in you if you are a Christian. He died and rose and is now sitting at the right hand of the father waiting to return and destroy antichrist and his kingdom to set up his own kingdom. 2012 is the beginning of the evil. Many false prophets will come and have already came. Be patient and don't take any mark and join any new economy. Jesus will not return to the world at large until the two witnesses have come. But antichrist is here already and he is about to become possessed and be revealed to the world. The Mayans were satan worshippers and their prophecies were from satanic origin. Don't be a fool.
edit on 3-12-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

Paul comes to mind as a false prophet. He clearly makes you hateful against anything that is not you and is different. Keep eating that apple of duality however much you want. We all choose our own fate by action. Thank god I am not trapped in your view.
If you think the apostle Paul is a false prophet then you have more problems than anyone here can fix. I have had enough revelation from God with out the apostle Paul to know that those writings are implicitley correct. It will be as I said it will be. Some where along the line you have been led down the primrose lane. But I'll not argue with you. Go on as you wish.
God himself is hateful at folks once in a while. But he's God. Don't piss him off!!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
According to James Padgett, Jesus's second coming was picking James Padgett to communicate to starting in in 1914:
"My coming to you is really my second coming on earth":

new-birth.net...

Starting from the 6 line from the top, not including the opening phrase; "I am here Jesus".
edit on 3-12-2012 by thetiler because: grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

padgett was a fraud.Anyone who listens to the so called 'padgett messages' is a fool.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12

padgett was a fraud.Anyone who listens to the so called 'padgett messages' is a fool.

When you say hoax, give me something to read, because what I have read it doesn't make sense as to it's hoax. Please give me a link so I can study it.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I still can't believe people actually believe the tales in the Bible are true. It is a book written by a person. Like the Greek mythology. If you want to read a real book, read the "The God delusion " by English biologist Richard Dawkins, and at least you will learn something about religion ...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Find it yourself.I dont waste my time on nonsense and demonic stuff like the so called "padgett messages'.
Ask yourself this.
Where do you get your idea of Jesus of Nazareth from?
You get it from the Holy Bible.Apart from a few historical messages the only time He is mentioned is in the Holy Scriptures.You know of Him from there.
Yet a fool and a liar and a person who obviously plays with demons comes along and says that he has a totally different message from Jesus.
well he would not know of Jesus EXCEPT for the Scriptures so why would you believe him???he totally turns the scriptures around and gives a completely opposite message.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MagyarVagyok

You are joking right?
So a person encoded the dates?A person went ahead and made sure the names of people,converted into the meanings of those names spelled out the whole story of the Bible?A person described in detail nuclear weapons?a person used the numbering system that defies logic?
You have never read the Holy Bible.You have read what you wanted to without searching them.
Zechariah describes in DETAIL the bomb that dropped on Hiroshima.But when shown the Hebrew and shown the description of "little boy" people like you mock and ridicule because your mind is made up and nothing anyone does will convince you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Dawkins?That peanut ran from me when i challenged him to a debate.The fool blocked me from twitter and ran like the peanut he is.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Answer this.better still,get the fool dawkins to answer it.
the human body has a number of parts that if any fail the person dies.EG if heart stops you die.If windpipe blocks you die.If kidneys fail you die.there are I think 12 major parts.Now did these evolve all at once or a bit at a time?A fool like dawkins will say a bit at a time.So what kept the person alive while it was evolving?
Further string theory is in BIBLE.
the science you know is in BIBLE!ALL OF IT!
Bible says precipitation equals evaporation.It says the universe is expanding.It says that there is time space and matter.On and on and on it gives information that your scientists and fools like dawkins didnt know until recently.
Tell the fool dawkins to unblock me on twitter and stop running like a rabbit.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The good news is that Hosea,Daniel,Moses,Jesus and John ALL give coded dates and all of them coincide with RIGHT NOW!And all those writings show that all the things that the Bible spoke of soon come to pass and are happening now.
Nuclear war will be soon.But here is a sign just for you.When you see a tsunami hit Sydney Australia THEN you will know the Bible is true and that your blasphemy has not gone unnoticed.After that event you will KNOW that you have very little time in which to get on your knees and cry your eyes out to Jesus and beg for Him to forgive you.VERY LITTLE TIME!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12

Find it yourself.I dont waste my time on nonsense and demonic stuff like the so called "padgett messages'.
Ask yourself this.
Where do you get your idea of Jesus of Nazareth from?
You get it from the Holy Bible.Apart from a few historical messages the only time He is mentioned is in the Holy Scriptures.You know of Him from there.
Yet a fool and a liar and a person who obviously plays with demons comes along and says that he has a totally different message from Jesus.
well he would not know of Jesus EXCEPT for the Scriptures so why would you believe him???he totally turns the scriptures around and gives a completely opposite message.

I think in this instant you are making a big mistake when you say 'demonic". The communications coming from Jesus to James Padgett sound anything but demonic. The word "demon" as been misconstrued. Sure, there is negativity in the lower realms of the spirit world and of course disbelief. And there are some mighty unhappy people on the other side in those lower realms that I am sure are looking for light, but demonic is a great error to call blame on somebody else instead of the actual individual.
edit on 3-12-2012 by thetiler because: spelling and grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"Here he is, there he is...."

Luke 17:23

This religious nutter is exposed by his own manual.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join