It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Artificial Division Between Physics and Metaphysics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'm watching the introductory video on Oldenkamp's website.

He breaks down the allegory of Plato's cave into the 3 parts of:

1. Source/Information/Meaning
  2. Flow/Energy/Motion
  3. Shadow/Matter/Manifestation

It seems that he has disagreements with mainstream science about the nature of the second one, and that the first one is not even addressed by mainstream science because of the artificial division between physics and metaphysics.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

The Wholly Trinity:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The Wholly Trinity:

We need to bring back the Aether. And we need to de-emphasize gravity and look to electricity and magnetism. It's interesting to me that we say yin-yang, not yang-yin, but he's got yang on the left side and yin on the right side.

Those blue symbols are interesting. I'm not familiar with them.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

So magnetics is a key?

I used to say, "Magnetics could solve almost any problem, if only we knew enough to use it."

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yes, I'm gathering this from other sources besides Oldenkamp.

In the alternative physics and technology community, there is much research going on to try to understand how magnetism actually works, and how our engineering could be changed to tap into the Aether.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
After going through all of Nassim Haramein's material I conclude that he is a 'new age guru'. He very much reminds me of the 'magical street guru' David Blaine
So approach Nassim Haramein with extreme caution, and don't approach David Blaine at all.

BTW .........Nassim Haramein has no credible science background whatsoever, but he claims to be involved in serious scientific research. He says that he has unified the forces of nature, and has created a unified field theory. He further states that he has been able to point out where all the rest of the entire scientific community has it all wrong, and that his paper, The Schwarzschild Proton, has received peer review status which is untrue.

He is to be taken with a grain of salt. He is an internet phenomenon - a New Age Guru........

edit on 2-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So magnetics is a key? I used to say, "Magnetics could solve almost any problem, if only we knew enough to use it."

Yes - Magnetism (which is really and electrical force) is the key and if you could explain the manner in which a magnet interacts with objects and with the electrolyte,

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

Absolute baloney.

He is self-trained in physics. He has hobnobbed with physicists at the University of Georgia. He talks about it in the Rogue Valley videos. He has presented at physics conferences.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes - Magnetism (which is really and electrical force) is the key and if you could explain the manner in which a magnet interacts with objects and with the electrolyte,

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The subject of black holes is one of the things that mystifies me, because in the alternative physics community, which is the one I trust, there seems to be disagreement.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Absolute baloney. He is self-trained in physics. He has hobnobbed with physicists at the University of Georgia. He talks about it in the Rogue Valley videos. He has presented at physics conferences.

Yes "Absolute baloney" is a perfect description of his shenanigans. Thank you for agreeing with me.
Like so many charlatans before him he draws you in with a few gems and then you soon realize that its all fluff.........no substance whatsoever and its bad moral practice to lead others to his troth.

You say that "He is self-trained in physics." Hardly.........Nassim Haramein doesn't even have a High School diploma (not even a G.E.D.), and he tries to pass himself off as a physicist of the same caliber as A. Einstein et al. There are many like him out there - his lecture style is actually reminiscent of David Icke, so its wise to just ignore him.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He's more astute in physics and how the universe works than a mainstream-educated physicist in my book.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And yet he knows what he's talking about. You can get a dozen degrees and not know a single damn thing, because all that paper just means you memorized information that was approved by the government. And we all know how much they like to tell the truth. Or take it back to the Vatican - they are very aware of how screwed they are if the truth happens to contradict everything they've taught over the past century. You think they'll tell the truth? They'll shake your hand, lie straight through their teeth without blinking, and sleep peacefully that night. Then they'll get up the next morning and repeat. They believe we need faith, and that the end of faith is the end of civilization. No, no, honesty is not their priority. Just look at the Pope.

So perhaps independent thought, independent research, and independent conclusions that can be verified and substantiated - as he does, you notice! - is the best thing we can get right now. That is stuff that can't be bought or manipulated. That is education from a man who cares about the truth and not how much he is paid to talk. That is a true lesson...a lesson of the HEART.

And I think an honest lesson will always be better than a corporate lesson. A lesson that is given to spread knowledge rather than make money.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

When I scrolled down the Contact page for Stephen M. Phillips, I saw "Re-discovery of the Higgs boson." (I haven't read the page yet.)

When you click on the link, here’s what you get at the top of the page:

This section lists (latest news first) those recent discoveries in theoretical and experimental particle physics that may have relevance to the remote-viewing of the subatomic world by the Theosophists Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater and to my interpretation of their observations. It also discusses other contemporary discoveries or developments that are relevant to my researches into sacred geometries and the mathematical nature of the seven musical scales.

Scroll down, and you get this:

That’s why I asked the question before about the atom.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Any particular reason the core resembles a double helix? I'm sure you know where my mind is going with that...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Here's another screenshot:

This video is mind-boggling but fascinating.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That was an immensely interesting article. Thank you for sharing. So can these pinpoints of energy, these supposed Higgs particles, be assumed to be some form of gravity, or is the energy of a variant only visible to those with "gifts"?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Really? You had to throw us a half hour long video? Is there no transcript?
I'll Google it, just to be sure. Thanks! I love this stuff!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

He has free .pdf files regarding the same stuff he talks about in his videos:

Oldenkamp's website is pateo.nl. "Pateo" is Latin for no longer hidden.

If you click on his "e-books" page there is a free downloadable .pdf file entitled The Bigger Picture: Beyond the Illusion of Matter published 2011 by Pateo.

I believe he has four books in English.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

This video is mind-boggling but fascinating.

Oldenkamp says that yang above is opposite to yang below and yin above is opposite to yin below:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join