It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Artificial Division Between Physics and Metaphysics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I feel you on this post. I think the world would be a much better place if we could devote all the time we sped 'making a living' and put forth research and the expansion of intellect and knowledge.

Yes, I'd very much love to spend more time on the theoretical and research, but, I have to make a living.

I'm very interested in the recent trends in graph theory and unravelling the connections that exist in all areas of existance.... but have bills to pay

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I do so much independent research at home on a plethora of subjects and it irks me when I have to stop to go work a 'job'.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I do so much independent research at home on a plethora of subjects and it irks me when I have to stop to go work a 'job'.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wtf; why do many double posts iPhone?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregorian
Pronounce TETRACTYS

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The center image is a 'tetractal' diagram of the Tetragrammaton - the name of God.

If I'm not mistaken, Nassim Haramein talked about the Tetragrammatan in Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The connection to the server stutters and kind of echoes. I've triple posted that way before. That was before I cleaned up the computer I got as a gift. I double posted twice and triple posted all within a half hour or so. Piece of junk...
just kidding. I'm seriously contemplating putting a relationship status on my Facebook declaring a union between me and my tech. It's getting pretty serious.

Anyway...independent research in these matters is a pain in the butt, because half the stuff is speculative at best and only substantiates a possibility, or shows you how it COULD substantiate a possibility. And the rest is just superstitious blogs and trying to convince people it's worth looking into. Ugh!

I will rejoice when scientists finally fuse metaphysics with physics. That is the key to the connection of our world and all worlds beyond - or rather, a major step toward such a development.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
May I direct people's attention to a website that has in terms of rigorous mathematics bridged the chasm between physics (in particular, string theory) and metaphysics (in particular, the mystical philosophy of Pythagoras, the Jewish mysticism of Kabbalah, the Taoist philosophy behind the I Ching system and the Tantric yantra called the Sri Yantra.

I see that the website is that of a person named Stephen M. Phillips. The first thing I always do with a new website is check out the "About Me" or "About Us" page. If the site doesn't have one, I go to the "Contact" page to see what I can find out.

Going back to the OP:

Originally posted by Mary Rose
To him, the Higgs boson and the Higgs field just blur our view of the world. Particles only come into existence when we change the frequency. They appear and disappear according to the features of the wave. That’s the real essence. What is important is vibrational and musical science.

When I scrolled down the Contact page for Stephen M. Phillips, I saw "Re-discovery of the Higgs boson." (I haven't read the page yet.)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The center image is a 'tetractal' diagram of the Tetragrammaton - the name of God.

If I'm not mistaken, Nassim Haramein talked about the Tetragrammatan in Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation.

Very Good
.........These are VERY important videos.
Nassim Haramein on the Tetragrammaton - He gets to the heart of the matter at the end of 38/45 and proceeds in 39/45 - but please - its best to watch all of both of these videos in the series - .

edit on 1-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Trailer for "Crossing the Event Horizon : Rise to the Equation"

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

I'm having difficulty understanding the precise application of the tetragrammaton. He says the word "God" can be translated as "four sided shape with gravitational properties". He then goes on to explain that the triangle somehow translates all the letters into numbers, and that when both halves of the equation are added, you get the description of a metric tetrahedron, or something like that. What does this mean?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That video is probably the presentation he gave at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library in 2003. I've seen that full presentation, which is 8 hours all together, but I didn't re-watch it.

However, I pulled out my 4 DVD set Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation, and DVD 4 scene 3 is entitled "Tetragrammaton."

The scene starts out in the context of the arc of the covenant of God. Haramein rhetorically asks, “What does God mean?” He said that he opened a Bible, and in the Preface it said that the divine name of God YHWH, translated to Greek, is Tetragrammaton. Haramein said that tetra means 4 and grammaton means grammar or letters, but that it had also a deeper root: weight of an object – and that’s where the words “gravity” and “gram” come from.

He went on to say that they were describing tetrahedrons or triangles on the seat of God and tetragrammaton for the force of God, and this piqued his interest.

Regarding the arc of the covenant and the tetragrammaton/force of God, Haramein said the Bible kept on talking about a vortex of fire or a vortex of clouds above it:

and that that is where the power of God is manifest to man.

Then the next scene is entitled “Vortex.”

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I have no idea what he means by the strong nuclear force being water and the weak nuclear force being fire. In fact, I had never heard of Johan Oldenkamp before this November 29, 2012 interview. But much of what he said rings true for me.

Maybe because water can extinguish fire, but fire can't burn water...like paper, scissors, rock. Lao Tzu has this to say about water:

Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oldenkamp's website is pateo.nl. "Pateo" is Latin for no longer hidden.

If you click on his "e-books" page there is a free downloadable .pdf file entitled The Bigger Picture: Beyond the Illusion of Matter published 2011 by Pateo.

I see in the Acknowledgements that he has incorporated the work of Marko Rodin and Randy Powell into his work:

The aim of this book is to combine Modern Science and Ancient Science into Wholly Science. Ancient scientists who inspired me most to develop the foundation for Wholly Science are Hermes Trismegistus, Heraclitus, Pythagoras, and Plato. . . . I especially like to thank Marko Rodin and Randy Powell for developing Vortex-Based Mathematics. In this third edition of this book I added the current eighth chapter, which also serves as an introduction to their inspiring work. For more information about this, go to the website The ABHA Kingdom.com

Good job. See my thread "Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin."

Here is part 1 of 9 of a video based on the e-book:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If you click on his "e-books" page there is a free downloadable .pdf file entitled The Bigger Picture: Beyond the Illusion of Matter published 2011 by Pateo.

Here is the Table of Contents for the e-book (the one-page version):

1. Plato Revisited............................................ 4
2. The Forbidden Apple of Knowledge ........ 15
3. Dynamics of Time .................................... 21
4. Dynamics of Creation............................... 29
5. Creation of the Shadow World ................. 37
6. Deliberate use of numbers ........................ 56
7. Dynamics of Interacting Energies ............ 62
8. The Code of the Source World ................. 70
9. Concluding Summary ............................... 82
Acknowledgements....................................... 83

edit on 12/01/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

He said the 4 forces of today’s mainstream physics are just shadows of 4 underlying secondary forces of the 2 primary of magnetism and electricity:

gravity should be thought of as earth
electromagnetism, air
strong nuclear force, water
weak nuclear force, fire

Listening to what he is saying in the "Wholly Science" videos 1 - 9, I've noted that there's more to the above:

Gravity/earth - kinetic energy

Electromagnetism/air - chemical energy

Strong nuclear force/water - magnetic energy

Weak nuclear force/fire - electric energy

And I'm not sure I've worded that right about the 4 forces of mainstream physics being shadows of 4 secondary forces of 2 primary forces of magnetism and electricity. Maybe the word "secondary" does not apply. Maybe I'll go back and re-listen to clear that up.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
From "Wholly Science: Nine Waves of Creation (6/9)":

(In video 5 of 9, he had listed the 9 Levels of Consciousness):

1. Existence
  2. Instinct
  3. Feeling
  4. Reason
  5. Values
  6. Norms
  7. Power
  8. Strength
  9. Wholeness

He said we're in 7 moving into 8.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm more inclined to focus on these "sessions" of existence:

1. Manifestation
2. Growth
3. Choice (service to self or service to others)
4. Compassion/Love (love of self or love of others)
5. Wisdom (wisdom of self or wisdom of others)
6. Compassionate Wisdom (service to self and service to others converges)
7. Unity
8. Ending/Beginning (the cycle begins anew)

Personally, I think these make much more sense. According to the source from which this system comes, we are in the third density. This is a logical conclusion, considering we are obviously struggling between greed and generosity as a species. And the next lesson could very conceivably be love or compassion. Essentially, you manifest, you develop, you choose whom to serve, and depending on that choice, you reincarnate continually into various worlds whose energetic polarities are designed to support your spiritual caste, and eventually you learn to love yourself (or others), and then be wise towards yourself (or others) and then everyone comes back together because they learn that you cannot love yourself without loving others (and vice versa). Then comes unity, where we learn to become one with the entire universe. And after that, we literally lose individuality. That's the ending and beginning, where we eventually begin a new cycle of the same. If you just enjoy the ride, it's like playing a game over and over again thousands of different ways. An exhilarating prospect.

This is why I envision the universe as a circle, and why I revere the circle. In fact, I revere all geometry because math is the language of everything sacred - at least, as far as our feeble perceptions go.

Anyone who has studied the subject probably knows where I pulled this from. Quite a good reference point, actually. Maybe not entirely correct, but certainly not entirely wrong.

edit on 1-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
May I direct people's attention to a website that has in terms of rigorous mathematics bridged the chasm between physics (in particular, string theory) and metaphysics (in particular, the mystical philosophy of Pythagoras, the Jewish mysticism of Kabbalah, the Taoist philosophy behind the I Ching system and the Tantric yantra called the Sri Yantra.

An interesting graphic from the link:

Is the graphic in the middle a depiction of the atom?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No. It's a representation of spirit. Spirit, in the form of a circle, can be used to create the Flower of life, then the Fruit of Life, from which you can find the Metatron Cube and the Tetragrammaton. Essentially, it's a graphic showing a very simply version of how all of our reality is theoretically based on spirit, or Consciousness. All the way from a circle to all the Platonic Solids (on which all of the elements are structurally based) and every geometric ratio that is found in coincidental places all over nature. The Fibonacci sequence, Phi, and all that good stuff. Quite amazing, when you take the time to study it. Really impresses upon you the intelligence that underlies all of existence. Still doesn't convince me of most major religions, but it's something special, all right.

No, not an atom. Spirit. Consciousness. Creation. Absolutely brilliant.

edit on 1-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join