It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Artificial Division Between Physics and Metaphysics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

When I scrolled down the Contact page for Stephen M. Phillips, I saw "Re-discovery of the Higgs boson." (I haven't read the page yet.)

When you click on the link, here’s what you get at the top of the page:

When you then click on another link, the word "THIS," you get a feast for the eyes and mind beginning with this:

UPA stands for ultimate physical atom. I don't know why the word "ultimate" is there. Or "physical" for that matter. Why not just "atom"?
edit on 12/03/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

When you then click on another link, the word "THIS," you get a feast for the eyes and mind beginning with this:

At the bottom of that page is this:

Examples of how the Divine Names prescribe superstrings, M-theory & bosonic strings.

Brings to mind Nassim Haramein and Marko Rodin.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

When you then click on another link . . .

And yet another:

Named after the British physicist Peter Higgs, the Higgs particle was first described 53 years ago — that is, about five years before Higgs and five other physicists proposed its existence — by the Theosophist and clairvoyant Geoffrey Hodson (1886-1983), who possessed the same yogic siddhi called "anima" that Besant & Leadbeater had claimed to use in order to observe UPAs and what they thought were atoms (see here).

I see a reference to the book The Principles of Light and Color by Edwin D. Babbitt published in 1878. The title page says it's the classic study of the healing power of color. Sounds like energy medicine.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Oldenkamp represents negative with the color black and positive with the color white.

Yang is black/negative in the flow world of above; yin is white/positive.

But yang is white/positive/electric in the shadow world of below; yin is black/negative/magnetic.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregorian
BTW - you will soon see many attacks here just on that one thing alone. The pseudo-scientific types here will start calling you names such as "woo - woo" and the like for using the term "Vibration" - ignore the ignorant and press on.

Yes, I've learned the hard way not to waste my energy even reading the posts of people like that once I've gotten their number.

I understand the fact that people are threatened because their hard-earned mainstream education has let them down and their livelihoods are threatened. However, we're all in this together, and mature adults don't lash out at the bearers of bad news, rather, they face the truth, and move on. They unlearn what they've been indoctrinated with and discover truths for themselves. They quit their job and do something else for a living.

Indeed you are correct, the lack of an 'ignore' button on this great site is an enduring mystery!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

It really is necessary to ignore certain people so that our time is spent productively.

Honest people can disagree, but some people aren't honestly interested in finding truth. End of discussion.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by WatchRider

It really is necessary to ignore certain people so that our time is spent productively.

Honest people can disagree, but some people aren't honestly interested in finding truth. End of discussion.

YES - and your comment applies in spades to one charlatan by the name of Nassim Haramein, because he will at first suck the unwary reader/viewer into his lair in the video series "Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation. " As an example he accomplishes this with very interesting references to the parting of the Jordan river by Joshua on a command from God to make use of the Ark of the Covenant, and how that is related to a similar action by Moses in the parting of the Red Sea. This is very speculative stuff that he presents as absolute truth. He further speculates here that Mose's "staff" was actually the Ark of the Covenant presented as a crystal. He then goes goes on to speak on the Tetragrammaton etc., etc.

This is all well and good and he is very entertaining, but the reader must beware of the content of main body of his presentation, which I have determined to be mostly fluff designed for the gullible internet carouser.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have downloaded the .pdf's for the 4 English e-books offered by Oldenkamp. I checked the Acknowledgements for each book to see whose work inspired him or who has helped find information:

The Scale of the Electron - Explaining the Atomic Dynamics

• Jan Wicherink
  • Frank Bonte

Wholly Science - Understanding the Process of Creation

• Santos Bonacci

The Bigger Picture - Beyond the Illusion of Matter

• Hermes Trismegistus
  • Heraclitus
  • Pythagoras
  • Plato
  • Bruce Lipton
  • José Argüelles
  • Carl Calleman
  • Marko Rodin
  • Randy Powell

Understanding Nature - The Quest for Free Energy

• Bruce Lipton
  • Walter Thurner
  • Carl Calleman
  • Nassim Haramein
  • Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler
  • Nikola Tesla
  • Georges Ivanovitch Gurdjieff
  • George Adamski
  • Zecharia Sitchin
  • Erich von Däniken
  • Masaru Emoto
  • Frank Bonte of the Dutch Research Group

I didn't see the name Viktor Schauberger in writing, but I've heard him talk about him on the videos.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The first point that is made in this book is that energy does not originate from matter; matter originates from energy.

What a difference that makes. It's a paradigm shift.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The first point that is made in this book is that energy does not originate from matter; matter originates from energy.

What a difference that makes. It's a paradigm shift.

"The first point that is made in this book is that energy does not originate from matter; matter originates from energy."

The comments made in the above quote are illogical and so constitute a contradiction in terms. To understand the absurdity of it one must be in possession of a fundamental understanding of the 'master physicist,' Albert Einstein's simple equation - E=MC2 with respect to the interchangeability - the equivalence of matter and energy?

What E=MC2 says is that matter and energy are interchangeable. There is a continuum between the two. Energy can transform into matter and matter can transform into energy. They are different aspects of the same thing.

Matter is never created nor destroyed, it only changes form. The same for energy.

This principal of the equivalence of energy and matter was a completely unexpected departure from anything that had gone before.

So people should do their reading before agreeing with people such as those quoted above. The Einstein equation has been with us for a hundred years.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

He says that the base six counting system provides us much more insight into cosmic vibrations.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

He says that there are three Basic Sacred Numbers: 1, 2, and 3.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

From Chapter 6 "Magic":

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I find that fascinating, because 1 and 2 are the polar sides of mathematics. Even and odds. And then there's 3, which is a holy number to begin with and is obtained by combining the 1 and 2, implying a balance.

Duality and Balance. Very fascinating. And even despite all of the information thus far posted in this thread, we've barely scratched the surface of the universal divinity that is best expressed through mathematics and geometry.

As I like to say: math is the language of the universe, and geometry is its poetry.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The following is my favorite bit of information so far. From Chapter 8 "Consciousness":

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Haha. Thank you very much for posting that. It is good to see that my thoughts are on the right track. Each and every one of those cosmic laws makes sense, and echoes what I have been saying for a while now. I must look at the site you keep pulling these gems from.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The scene starts out in the context of the arc of the covenant of God.

To correct a misspelling: Ark of the Covenant

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Working on another thread, it has occurred to me that there is a website that is probably very related to the concepts that Johan Oldenkamp is promoting: Sympathetic Vibratory Physics - John W. Keely's Sacred Science.

"There is a celestial mind-force, a great sympathetic force which is life itself, of which everything is composed." John Worrell Keely

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Working on another thread, it has occurred to me that there is a website that is probably very related to the concepts that Johan Oldenkamp is promoting: Sympathetic Vibratory Physics - John W. Keely's Sacred Science.

"There is a celestial mind-force, a great sympathetic force which is life itself, of which everything is composed." John Worrell Keely

For the edification of the unwary reader who may be inclined to believe in such falsehoods as stated above.

There is God - the Father, then there is Jesus Christ - the Son, then there is the Holy Spirit..............to form the Blessed Holy Trinity.

The Keely quote (above) is an expression of the heresy of panentheism - not to be confounded with 'pantheism.' Panentheism posits a pagan belief system which holds that the divine (be it a monotheistic God, polytheistic gods, or an eternal cosmic animating force), permeates and/or interpenetrates every part of our earthly nature and the entire cosmos, and timelessly extends beyond it. Panentheism differentiates itself from pantheism, which holds that the divine is synonymous with the universe, which is also a heresy.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

God doesn't have a religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join