It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wrote this in a thread, it seems to fall in line...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have a lot of nerve getting in the way...they created a media firestorm that they cannot control...seems this is why they need an internet kill switch...control of the cell phone systems...they are going to do what they have to do to control the masses. I think this is all part of their plan. We have not come very far though as a society have we...the song below could be about today...even though it is from 1967. Unfortunately, we have given up much more of our rights since then...when the SHTF...TPTB will be able to effectively cut off all communication. Just remember, you have to be prepared spiritually every day...there will be great changes ahead, very soon...has nothing to do with 2012...and everything to do with the energy of our galaxy changing, man-made problems are going to be used as catalysts, but they are not going to be all we have to be prepared for. They want you to riot and protest, this is part of their agenda. I believe the rituals that took place during the Olympics were to start a series of events leading up to the actual "Time Bomb". They have knowledge of impending disasters because they are going to help them along using nature to mask it. Fact is they will be greatly affected no matter what they do. Imagine the world they will inhabit.

just wanted to share, hope you don't mind.

S&F for you, well done post.

BAW33

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is a very good thread. I have examined some of the same information concluding as you did that something is up. There is a prediction by Ed Dames that fits this as a possibility. As I remember, "safe zones" were in the Southern Hemisphere and around Poland. This thread gives some information on that.
Ed Dames & "The Killshot" disaster to happen soon
In a thread I had previously made, CMEs were discussed:
Shocking news about future Earth changes

If it is a strong CME (hot enough to scorch the planet) that would mean the event would happen during the Northern Hemisphere's summer and probably the Western hemisphere's daytime.

Regardless of whether it is a CME, asteroid, or something else, the government(s) must have some way of predicting it 5-10 years into the future if they are really taking action such as building bunkers because of it. This could be some advanced science, observations of the heavens, or possibly even remote viewing which they deny works.

I'm not saying Ed Dames is right nor any of the doomsday scenarios will happen soon. This is just something to consider when trying to figure out what is going on.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Neat thread!

I can fantasize a lil'
MSM pushes a ridicule wave - internet follows suit - becomes popular and who doesn't want to be popular?
Everyone is disillusioned on anything 2012 woo woo related because of insistent toxic topics surrounding it - sick of it sick of it.

December comes and goes - thank god as a huge sigh is released from humanity.
Back to work - business as usuall.
Maybe another month or two.

Then BAM - outta no where - bat s/hit crazy as our collective a/ss is handed to us from Universe.
No one even remembers or cares at this point the 2012 phenomenon or anything related.

Government vanishes.
lol.

Yeah I can see that.

S+F
edit on 29-11-2012 by Floydshayvious because: spellz

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Nice of you to bash Gore, that was never stated in any of the letters sent to the film maker. Read the article again and come back and talk to me, when you find them saying their using it for evidence of global warming. You want evidence of that? Look no further then here:

edit on 29-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I see member New_Here got this information too (page 2) - below is my re-hash with a bit more detail.

It must be noted that another example of the rich and/or government-types with escape plans or hideaways (like the Chinese in Africa getting ready to move to the Southern Hemisphere) is that of the Bush family.

Paraguay in a spin about Bush's alleged 100,000 acre hideaway
Source: www.guardian.co.uk...

That's right, for those who are rusty on geography Paraguay sits nearly center in South America, and supposedly the Bush family land has control of a giant aquifer.

Bush's Paraguayan Liquid Gold
Source: rense.com...

Chew on that.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Jason88 because: cleaned up tags

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Im just making a reply to the OP. Good post! Really good. S&F

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

It is very obvious that preparations are being made in many areas.

Agreed. But you know what I can't resolve in my mind?

Why is the seed bank in Greenland when all signs point to the 'Power Club' residing south of the equator?
How are they going to get to it? (High speed underground train?
)
edit on 11/29/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

the seedbank is not located at greenland ...but at spitsbergen/ Norway

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To add another thought, the mega-yachting industry is doing fairly well. In 2013, the world's largest yacht is be delivered to an anonymous buyer rumored to be of a middle eastern ruling family. The name is Azzam — which means “determination” in Arabic - determination for what? To survive?

Again, just a thought that the open seas might be safe too especially on board a travelling city.

Souce: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Asktheanimals

China is acting to preserve thousands of years of existence. She has a rich and recorded history almost from the first written words. China thinks of Her people in the collective rather than at the level of the individual. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. (Yes, naughty me, I stole that from JFK, but it is so damn accurate.) The big point here is that the Chinese people as a collective believe this too. It is core to their collective paradigm.

edit on 29/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

And why then did Chinese Emperors burn books and destroy history? How about their rise to Communism, in which destroyed vast swaths of historical artifacts?

China indeed has a rich history, I agree with you on that. China is just trying to preserve itself and it's people, not it's history.
edit on 29-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

the seedbank is not located at greenland ...but at spitsbergen/ Norway

en.wikipedia.org...

Right-- you know, I almost typed "...or is it Norway?" and thought... Nah.

Still. Same general principle. How're they gonna access it when it's under a gazillion tons of ice and they're in sunny Argentina? Just curious about that puzzle piece not falling into place.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

That is not evidence unless you can produce satellite images going further back, which of course you cannot. We already know that the polar ice cap has been there done that before in the early 1900s to 1920s, and indeed in the earlier warm periods.

Yes the planet has warmed by 0.9°C since 1880 if we are to believe the records but we are coming out of an ice age and it has been warmer in the past - all facts that are conveniently forgotten.

This is not a climate change thread, and I do not believe that a warming planet is an issue for which they would need these preparations that are apparently being made.

At the end of the day a warmer planet with higher CO2 levels would be better for the bulk of the world population. We as humans have a great concern for ourselves. The planet does not. It will continue on long after we have gone be it frozen, blown up or drowned.

Talking about which why is it that these low lying countries given aid to create sea defences built hotels and airports? Seems very odd to me. Do they actually know something that we don't?

That aside no one is going to hang around as the water level rises. People move, they have always done so and they will do so again. It really is not an issue unless you are fiercely territorial. It really does not matter if the sea level goes up 100 metres. There is plenty of land to go round. I just don't understand why all the fuss.

edit on 29/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Ever notice how Gore lost the election and all of the sudden came up with the Carbon Tax / Carbon Cap scheme . I believe it was a consolation prize from the Banksters . Also the Banksters will benefit from the collection of those taxes . They will redistribute the money to the poor . YES RIGHT when pigs fly . Gore is an opportunist /politician and a Bilderberger.
When has a Bankster ever given money to poor people . They are more inclined to steal money from them .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Why is the seed bank in Greenland

I see you have a correction on that.

The Nordic Gene Bank (NGB) has stored a backup of Nordic plant germplasm as frozen seeds in an abandoned coal mine at Svalbard since 1984

From the linked Wiki article.

In 1984 I don't recall their being any suggestion of the Sun causing a mini-ice age. Sure there were noises about an ice age in the late 70s, but not related to the Sun, but I am advised that in the US there was also talk of global warming.

Svalbard probably seemed a good place at the time. Maybe it is not such a good place in the light of later developments, but a bit late to go back on it really.

BTW

How're they gonna access it when it's under a gazillion tons of ice

This is only a temporary mini ice age - a dip in the current Interglacial. We are not looking at the huge ice sheet scenario. Once this dip is out of the way the planet will continue warming and nothing that anyone says or does will stop it.

edit on 29/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The Fukushima disaster or maybe the Israeli / Iran war may have a nuke exchange , either would push the Elite below the Equator to avoid Radiation . That radiation will in time die down .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this on here yet, but didn't most of the atomic tests take place in the northern hemisphere. The reason could very well be because that is where most (about 70%) of the landmass is.

Nothing but personal speculation, but I always had a suspicion that southern hemisphere is the "haven".

If anyone agrees I could further elaborate on my thinking.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have a skill or a gift called Patterning or Pattern Recognition. It is the ability to look at both the macro and the minute and find the common pattern. This is not a boast, simply a statement. It is not unusual but it is not common. Many people have it and never realize, many that know their gift have never had it trained.

There are some presumptions you are making.

You assumed that all governments can see what is going and what is coming.

And you assumed that all governments can detect the pattern.

I really doubt those presumptions.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You know they said the sun's north and south pole started to switch, a year early, than normal or predicted, this time.
They said I think back in May the sun had 4 poles going at that time, North +, South +, equator -, equator -,.
I don't know where it is now.

The earth and planet's being like large magnets the opposing of such could be quite great, as for instance the heilospheir extends way past Pluto, like 50 to I believe 150 AUs.

Please feel free to correct any of my mis-spelled words for me, as it seems my spell checker is not smart enough to do so.
+ +
+ - or - - Sun Earth what stresses does this cause
- + + -

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Very interesting.

Maybe Revelations in the Bible saw it, some just find it confusing. If they are building DUMBs, then they are trying to hide under a rock, say only 3 miles deep.

Now as for your quote.

Note this and note it very well. There are 7 Billion humans on this planet. Anything that interferes with food production on a semi global scale will send Billions to their deaths due to starvation, disease and civil unrest.

~7 billion on the surface. But over 7 billion in the Inner Earth.

Solution: Move everyone to inner Earth. Too many accounts of people going there and forcing themselves to come back.

How? There are two openings, accessible by boat in the North and by foot or vehicle in the South. Word of Warning; transversing it, might throw your equilibrium off. One is located about south of the North Pole (The phantom pole) in the Northern part of Canada. The other one is located approximately in the south pole region. Just keep going when you see something that is impossible in a science book.

Almost forgot, from the countless accounts, there are people and they are very friendly. Just don't be too weirded out by the creatures that are either extinct or impossible.
edit on 29-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

I have a skill or a gift called Patterning or Pattern Recognition. It is the ability to look at both the macro and the minute and find the common pattern. This is not a boast, simply a statement. It is not unusual but it is not common. Many people have it and never realize, many that know their gift have never had it trained.

There are some presumptions you are making.

You assumed that all governments can see what is going and what is coming.

And you assumed that all governments can detect the pattern.

I really doubt those presumptions.

True, but who's to say they don't pay somebody to do it for them. Then pay them hush money, or just snuff them out. (That sounds reeeally paranoid, but you must admit there were a rash of untimely deaths among scientists.)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join