It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

You majorly hit that nail on the head. I totally agree with your post.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Would be a interesting poll to see what a majority on ATS think as about how long we have left till a SHTF. Lots of people say they have a uneasy feeling but no one really says how much time they think we have left.

Less that 5 years?
5+
10+
15+

etc
edit on 29-11-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by SimonPeter

So then you can go to the article I was talking about and find where gore said he was going to use that fire cyclone as evidence of global warming? Since that was the subject at hand that I brought up, how about you stick to it. Also care to dispute the graph at the bottom of this page, it's from NASA and shows an alarming warming of the planet since 1880. www.eldoradocountyweather.com...
edit on 29-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

I take it the graph alone, and nothing else, (including the emotive mouse overs) belongs to NASA.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ok first of all pattern recognition skills are awesome, but not in that case XD
this site brings up the worst and most radical things there are out there, so anyone that relies almost purely on this site for his pattern recognition usage is doomed to miss the bigger picture and come to a mistaken conclusion.

second, about the shelters thing, uhmm what did you expect? of course countries will build massive underground shelters, and of course many will remain a secret. every country is doing it, because it's an inevitability in any kind of war. you as a country don't want to wait until you are sure there is a war coming and then start building these, you must be prepared before. if countries didn't do it, it would be surprising. you can't just ignore all of human history and say "oh well there won't be any more wars, I'm sure our friends will love to use diplomacy
".

thirdly china is building those for one main reason only: it wants to be involved in( a.k.a. rule) Africaת due to Africa's enormous resources and to be able to counter "dangerous" western effect . I really don't think that there is any use for a satellite state in order for china to rule Africa.

fourthly, many presentations are showing dramatic footage that has little to do with their presentation, usually to make people sympathize more, but will make clear of this to the people. Al Gore pathetic usage of footage can only plead on himself and not on others that agree with his ideals. correct me if I misinterpreted you, but you seemed to suggest that because of this, Al Gore ideals are incorrect. this is something you just can't do. if it were only him, then it will be acceptable, but considering the enormous amount of date that rolls for global warming favor, you simply be mistaken to do so.
secondly the theory that the sudden global warming is caused by the sun rather than by human pollution, was debated and was found to be mistaken( simply because human pollution is an indisputable fact, when on the other hand, the sun is showing to be coiling rather than warming in recent years). because of that it's of negligible importance to include the sun in any global warming article.

I really haven't heard until now about the social engineering thing so I can't really replay to that. however I really doubt that this is true, I am a skeptic so I doubt everything XD , but still it doesn't make any sense to me. I will read and replay to that later.

fifthly( well five and a half because of all that social engineering thing, but bare with me
) I really agree. that data should be accessible through the internet, I guess it's either on some site no one enters or that simply those who are doing something about it have better resources. I did find this site that provides a lot of data, but I still think this is not enough.
nsidc.org...

I'm tired of using "ly" so I'll by using numbers from now on

6) the internet is dommed to be comprised of conflicting data. it's (still) not a network of precise information, it's a network of networks of humans ideas. the wise will look at the resource, the way the research was taken, the amount of conflicting data, and from that will conclude whether or not the idea you are being exposed to is correct. there are plenty of resources that you can count on, but coming from a skeptic, it's always better to see what is the counter argument and then made up your mind.
so basically your conclusion ignores all the other counter and reasonable arguments and assumes that your skills can apply to this kind of things. it would be easier to recognize a pattern in prime numbers.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

I have a skill or a gift called Patterning or Pattern Recognition. It is the ability to look at both the macro and the minute and find the common pattern. This is not a boast, simply a statement. It is not unusual but it is not common. Many people have it and never realize, many that know their gift have never had it trained.

My conclusion is that a SHTF scenario is looming in the not to distant future.
Hi Mr. Captain Obvious!
It is likely to strike the Northern Hemisphere and probably the top half.

There are two scenarios capable of causing the sort of destruction that it seems we are headed for.

A mini ice age as a precursor to the Earth entering the next long term ice age.

or

A Volcanic winter making the Northern Hemisphere uninhabitable, which in itself will cause a mini ice age.
Yeah, no offense but your pattern recognition is terrible. Your evidence doesn't match your scenarios.
You show the governments are preparing for something, BUT the scenarios you list aren't anything that could be predicted accurately. Therefore, the things you list couldn't possibly be the thing that they know is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Fantastic thread !!!

There is no doubt in my mind that something is brewing and has been for a while. What little I could contribute to some of the great information contained here is that there are many scientists that believe that we have entered the process of a sixth extinction event.

Now, here's the catch: "many scientists" is mentioned in many places and documents. But, try to find those scientists....

I have spent a very long time trying to find names and factual accreditation. I've only found two. One of them turned out to not be too much of a reliability. So who are those "many scientists" and why are they hiding in the dark?

Is it because their theories are shaky or is it because they fear retaliation?

I have been looking into this sixth extinction thing for a while (many many many months actually) and here is what I believe: Something is brewing indeed. It is so out of proportions that the common folk is mislead, misdirected or simply ignored. Many scientists do indeed "know" what is going on but they won't put their life on the line to tell you.

That is what it is. Just my opinion. S&F for a great thread and awesome replies !!!

edit on 29-11-2012 by SonoftheSun because: missing words

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

We will be fine!

Humanity will survive longer than Earth- debate
edit on 11/29/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Where are these cities in Iowa? Are there links/pictures you would like to share for relevance?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Aw man !!! Now THAT was funny !!! No one will get it probably but kudos to you !!!

Back to topic.

ETA: I see you've put the link so some will get it... still laughing...nice one Pat !!
edit on 29-11-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Your not the only one that thinks there might be a new little ice age.

The PDF is by a Professer Will Alexander a south african has been called a climate change skeptic
but just thinks that climate change is caused by other things other than humans.

The synchronous snowfalls in the southern hemisphere were preceded by severe drought conditions in the USA and unusual conditions in Europe. Nobody dared postulate that they were the consequence of climate change caused by human activities. But please read my article in Civil Engineering published in 2008 on the likelihood of global droughts from 2009 to 2016. Perhaps the day will come when our prediction methods are formally recognised.

I have repeatedly mentioned that there are increasing reports that the world could be entering a mini ice age. This possibility was confirmed by our own studies of South African hydro-meteorological data. There was more to come.

National crisis ahead

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Anyone remember that Seed Bank that they built? Where they gather seeds of plants and vegetables from all over the world and store it inside a large vault somewhere. That should be a sign right?
edit on 29-11-2012 by mrfire9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by mrfire9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I got one to add to the puzzle. The government's pushing of GMO foods. Who cares if it's poison as long as we don't starve to death. Maybe it's the only way the government feels it can feed us in this upcoming crisis.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It gets tiring to hear people calling those of us who continue to live our lives and not obsess about the end of the world as sheeple. One of the passages in Revalation indicates that none of us will be able to predict when the end of the world comes.

Throughout history, there have been many catastrophes on the planet, some weather related. Most of us in the U.S. have read about the great dust bowls of the 30's, coming right at the time the great depression was causing starvation to masses of people. Two World Wars, rationing, civil unrest, etc have been going on for some time. What we're going through with a crappy economy now is nothing compared to what they went through during the depression. Since pretty much the beginning of time, people have been predicting the end of the world, all kinds of catastrophes.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against being prepared and having food and water stored. Especially for those of us living in parts of the world where the weather is truly dangerous during the winter, that's a practical idea. If someone wants to build their own underground shelter, why not? It's a free country. Whatever floats your boat. But all of these ridiculous proclomations are out of control. And being called an idiot, a sheeple, stupid, whatever is enough to make my eyes roll. It's condescending and ridiculous.

I got news for you. If a true planetary castastrophe hits, no underground shelter is gonna save everyone. If the sun goes nova, we're all screwed, no matter where we are. No underground shelter is gonna save your ass.

I heard on the radio yesterday someone at one of the top astrotomy labs lament the fact that he was getting all kinds of hysterical letters and E-mails from people all freaked out over 12/21. There was a guy who asked him when he should put his dog to sleep because he didn't want the dog to be around to suffer when the end comes. Pretty sad. No, you all who think the end of the world is coming are not elite in any way. You are arrogant, smug, and totally disinformed. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They say that China will be the world's super power in 2050. "Western Bankers" told the Chinese Leadership to restrict the children being born to 1 per family, and they more than willingly put it into effect. I think a deal for the future was struck. It's inevitable that power will change hands, and the elite want to be in control by backing the winners beforehand. This has to be a big part of the puzzle.

S&F
edit on 29-11-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I was just about to post congratulating you on a well thought out post with some salient and thought provoking information......and then you went and said this...

While I am typing think of Chemtrails and why are they doing it. Is it simply a delaying tactic to allow more preparation time. If it is and if they are seriously trying to defer mother nature, then the event is damn close, danger close!

.......and then I changed my mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The amount of conflicting data on the internet is staggering. In order to hide the truth, disinformation is a great weapon. Arguments on ATS on who is right is largely due to disinformation and conflicting sources. How can we as non sheeple ever get at the truth with so many conflicts. Some information from Government sources or even the UN is just plain wrong.

We"ll never get to the truth because of this. All we can do is keep our ears and eyes open and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe the governments of the world know the hammers going to fall on them, so they need to take cover. Either way, how does that song go? ... "Whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, Que Sera Sera."

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well thought out post pheonix358.

It does seem rather odd that world Governments do not appear...from our perspective...to be trying to address the economic issues we face. From the USA national debt and deficit to the problems in Greece, Spain, Ireland, etc. There are no easy answers, we all know this...but speaking as an American here...that does not mean you just keep on spending. We have no budget. We have no serious plans to save our future generations from the enslaving national debt. It is as if ...as you indicate, they are not worried about it.

I can see how you can connect some of the things into a grand theory.

Climate change is very real. I will not say if it is man made, man assisted or not. I will say...climate change is happening...natural or not.

The Indo-Australian plate is breaking. This in and of itself is a pretty damn remarkable thing to me. We have no idea how long it's going to take or what the results will be. I have seen timelines from many-many thousands of years to it could snap in half next week with cataclysmic repercussions. We just do not KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I don't believe in the Dec 21, 2012 date for many reasons. However...I can see many troubles on the horizon. Droughts in the food belt. Flooding in other places. Extreme weather. I will not say more or bigger earthquakes because I do not follow earthquakes.

This solar cycle was predicted by scientist to be a big one and yet, some of the recent reports I have read, it was much less than anticipated. There was recently a discussion about the solar cycles and that there are much larger cycles than the 11 year cycle we generally think of. These are measured in hundreds of years. They spoke of a "Grand maximum" and the Maunder Minimum" that occur roughly every 400 years...(going off memory on that so don't quote me). The last time we had a Maunder minimum was during "the little ice age" of the 17th to early 19th century...in there was "the year without a summer". Part of the harshness of the cold was also due to the Tamborah eruption of 1815. (The year without a summer was 1816). Could be heading into a "Maunder minimum" since this solar maximum was a popcorn fart compared to what was expected? Maybe.

Anyway...

TPTB might be willing to "preserve the species"...but only so they will have someone to work for them. I do not see compassion and empathy dripping off of them. If they do something, they do it for the benefit of themselves and their families and criminal friends...
edit on 11/29/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/29/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
My conclusion is that a SHTF scenario is looming in the not to distant future. (NO not 21 DEC 2012)

Do you think that the TPTB are counting on the fact that everybody will be relieved if nothing happens? If nothing happens, we won't be likely believe any other disaster dates, and they could use that to their advantage.

World: "Well, nothing happened. We're obviously going to be safe for a long time. Whew!"
TPTB: "Yes, yes you're absolutely right. Of course nothing is going to happen. Brb we have to go to Denver for a few weeks for umm... meetings and stuff..."
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

So no comments on that graph that proved temperatures have constantly gone up? Nothing about that eh? Especially according to that graph there wasn't a major fluctuation between 1900-1920 as you stated, that's why I said care to dispute what I found about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You should read "The Key" by Whitley Strieber.The book is essentially a true account about a man that knocks on his hotel door one night and reveals a treasure trove of information about mankinds future.In it he predicts that there will be an ice age that will destroy the western societies in a single season.
The ice age is caused by the gulf stream slowing down and creates a situation whereby hot air is trapped under freezing cold air causing a superstorm the likes of which have not been seen in 10 000 years.
This encounter led to the film "The day after tomorrow".

Global warming has not caused the process of the next ice age beginning but has merely sped it up.It may well cause the next evolution of man as we will be challenged like never before.

In fact here is a podcast on it.Forward to about 32 minutes.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join