It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Dustytoad

Oh, I do,
But they're not too interested in geopolitics.

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Your right. they are more interested in their next meal, who is on heat in the neighborhood and walkies!

Although the wild animals are a whole different story. Who is hungry. Where is my next meal or who's next meal am I. Then we get back to who is on heat.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Thats the spirit...

A new beginning would be great.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

interesting color Coding from the sky. Those look straight out of agenda21 with green spaces and walkable communities. Just don't step out of line or cross your color neighborhood boundaries ...the drones are watching.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

A new beginning would be very nice. Sort of like a birthing.

Of course births and new beginnings often entail pain, blood and other messy stuff.

If this type of SHTF occurs then there will a lot of pain and suffering of biblical proportions before we can look at a new day. I keep thinking of the promised 1000 years of peace. I just hope that the 1000 years of peace are not caused by the fact that there are so few left that we can't find each other.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Your right. they are more interested in their next meal, who is on heat in the neighborhood and walkies!

Although the wild animals are a whole different story. Who is hungry. Where is my next meal or who's next meal am I. Then we get back to who is on heat.

P

Well, my "Fixed" cat is not so much like that. He likes company, he likes dogs, he likes love, he likes sitting next to me and just being as I am being, like I am his dad and he feels cool just doing what I am doing. I talk to him and he knows what I am saying...

And yet he's not worried about the world ending...

He's just living every moment that he can, and he's LOVING it... Me and my girl just put up the christmas tree, and my little buddy loves christmas.. He smiles at the lights and explores his little room and brings me his ball to go fetch (he thinks he's either a human or a dog)... He looks at my Art on the wall.. It's the purity of living in the now that is so Godly, Dogly, so Yum... He has learned the word Tomorrow. I hope I havn't corrupted him too much...

The point is...

He IS Love, and He IS Living... That is all that is real...

Ask the Animals.

Of course this started as a not so clever play on words, based on a screen name, but...

I mean every word.

And in saying so... My world Never Ends.
my experience isn't typical, results may vary.. Some have different worlds..
edit on 11/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Consider the rather pathetic climate debate. In a recent post Al Gore was caught trying to buy some breathtaking fire footage to use in his presentations that had nothing to do with climate change. Why the silly nonsense. In fact most papers I have studied that talk of man made climate change leave out the calculations the single biggest source of warmth in our existence. ROFL they leave out the bloody Sun. Is this whole debate a red herring to condition us to accept our fate at some future time because we caused it.

......... The self reliant 1950's American has been replaced by and large with sheeple that could not fix a broken tap. What is with calling a person or family with more than a weeks supply of food in the house a Terrorist. WTF.

The North Polar ice cap is shrinking alarmingly. Nothing to see here. Back in 1995 the Internet had details of not only the area of melt, but the change in volume, ie, the thickness of the ice. That data has disappeared. It is the most critical aspect of polar ice melt. Volume, not area is the most significant data that is required.

The data on Antarctica ice has similar flaws in data. It is melting!

The Great Ocean Conveyer is slowing. Accurate recent data is both difficult to find and is all over the place.

With the greatest respect your pattern is flawed in my humble opinion. I have to keep this short as I have work to but consider the following..........

Without discussing the whys and wherefores of northern polar ice reduction as I don't have time, polar ice data is still available.

You can get northern ice data from 1979 from here

I would query your suggestion that Antarctic ice volume is also shrinking, but that is for another time.

Consider the rather pathetic climate debate......they leave out the bloody Sun

Not strictly true BUT they certainly do leave out the whole story. Yes the climate debate is pathetic, mainly because it is an undisguised agenda to reduce the world's power supplies.

sheeple that could not fix a broken tap

No self reliance. Requirement to be dependent because.........

calling a person or family with more than a weeks supply of food in the house a Terrorist

Too self reliant.............a threat to the goal.

So, let us assume that the goal is population reduction, not to the staggeringly low levels of the Georgia Guide Stones, but to a few billion - maybe be 2 or 3 at most.

Going back to the Sun for a moment.

Consider NASA and it's effusive "this is going to be a crackling Solar Max". I believe they knew it was not.

Sunspot counts. Why, from a scientific point of view would one ignore the 'traditional' method of counting sunspots which equates to the historical numbers, whilst paying lip service to it? What ever they may say about the Wolf count they do NOT use it and the reason is that the methods they do use and the specs they count give high counts. "Look, all is well the Sun is crackling away nicely"

Read about the changes here. Then consider why do they take no account of the negative Sun spots?

Back to power.

Coal fired stations are being phased out because of CO2 emissions which will cause 'global warming'. Nuclear power stations are being phased out in some countries because of the risks. Not a bad thing IMHO. China and Canada are investigating Thorium power but this will take time to develop to commercial standards.

In the meantime they are forcing bird mincers on us. There are some serious problems with bird mincers quite aside from the bird mincing. Wind turbines have a problem with stability, they have a problem with cold weather and they have a problem with longevity. But hey, these are the way to go - clean green no CO2 (excuse me but please do ignore the massive CO2 footprint of creating and installing them, not to mention other pollution). This is NOT a debate on their viability, I illustrate this to make my point (eventually).

Enter the energy gap. This is a looming prospect for many countries. I am NOT talking about oil, the peak oil scam is another device to drive us towards uneconomic unsustainable power sources in the name of green sustainability.

Continued as running out of space for this short reply

+1 more 
link   
Back to the Sun

Counting sunspots by the Wolf method - properly - they know full well that this is going to be the lowest Solar Max for a while (it may even have already passed) and that for the next 40 years or possibly even 100 years the output of the Sun is going to be much lower. It is called a Dalton or a Maunder Minimum, or even a Landscheidt Minimum or in common parlance a "mini ice age".

Already we see it. Early heavy snows etc. It will be a while but the Polar ice that has been to these levels before (look up the early 1900s) will return. Oil and Gas exploration companies hoping for a clear north pole have already been stymied in their exploration attempts and it is my feeling that this will continue.

We are not going to see ice caps like in THE ice age but it is going to be very much colder. Already I have seen evidence of people saying they want out to warmer areas but they cannot afford to do it.

USA, China and Russia
The Governments of these countries are fully aware of the change in the Sun that is going to cool things down. The USA builds shelters to protect the elite and the Government. Russia builds shelters for the same reason, but purports to allow space for some ordinary people as well. China builds cities in Africa where it will still be warm. Wonder why that is?

Are these shelters built for them to survive the colder decades? No they are not. Eventually they will move themselves out to South American areas already purchased for the purpose and other similar places such as Africa.

Why to they do nothing about Africa? Because the populations are expendable. Only a certain number need be retained as slaves.

So if the shelter are not for long term survival what are they for?

Short term survival whilst the hordes who were not able to remove themselves to warmer climes stumble around and eventually kill each other off or die from the cold.

As the colder mini ice age comes wind turbines will fail. There is no longer any sufficient backup to replace the wholesale failure of wind energy even though it only provides a small portion at present of the total power requirement. But they are working on it still - the proportion needs to be bigger. This is why belief in climate change is paramount to the plans. Wind and other useless "sustainable" energy MUST be installed. Nuclear power MUST be abandoned. They cannot have an efficient reasonably uninterruptible power source. Coal stations MUST go to further reduce reliability and conveniently they produce CO2 so the are bad evil nasty things.

It will only take a minor grid failure before the system starts to collapse. I worked in the power generation industry in Ireland for 5 years and I have seen the effect of wind power on the system. We now have 20% wind power and are heading for 30%. This is nothing to do with the agenda, it is just because the Irish Government has got bitten by the AGW bug as have most European countries, which is very convenient for the agenda.

Ireland goes on Orange alert more often than most people realise. Orange alert is when power generation is critically close to system demand. Red alert is the inability to supply demand and that is when the rolling blackouts start.

A simple thing like a power station trip (failure to generate or to control resulting in instant disconnection from the grid) could set the whole ball rolling in the blink of an eye.

High pressure system overhead. Very cold day. Wind turbines stopped or frozen. Coal stations shut. CCGT station (gas) trips. Bang! Grid section goes down. Automated power balancing attempts to rectify the power grid and trips another station. Now you are in a cascade and the power supply is failing over a wide area. People need heat and their central heating systems are useless without power. Hours pass and it gets colder and colder. Two days pass and people are hungry and cold. Shops cannot open, food supplies are short. The vulnerable are starting to die. The longer the situation continues the worse it gets. For most travel to the South and on to Mexico if necessary is impossible for fuel (gasoline/diesel) is not available as the pumps need power to operate.

Ah but here comes the Government in the USA to provide relief in the FEMA camps. But they are dysfunctional because of the power outages. The prepared are fighting off the unprepared. Anarchy reigns.

Similar situation occur in Russia and China.

continued in next post.....because not enough space for this short reply

edit on 29/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

link   
In Europe, where no provision has been made for the population, those who can escape the cold to the South of Europe and find shelter in the Spanish complexes that have been built and are unoccupied will do so. France can hold out longer than most with 80% of it's power from nuclear energy. All it needs to do is to switch off the Interconnectors to other countries to stem the power outflow and most of its needs will be satisfied.

The loss of the Interconnector would exacerbate the power supply situation in the UK and in its turn the power supply in Ireland through the North/South interconnector and East/West. These are laughingly supposed to supply Irish wind power to the UK. In ice age conditions this won't happen.

When those who are unable to escape have died off, and that will be many in the northern countries, they way is clear to exit the shelters and leave to warmer areas. You may think that Icelanders, Swedes, Norwegians etc will survive but the modern people of those lands are just as susceptible to the cold without power as are the Canadians and US and Russia for we have all been weaned on power and we don't know what to do without it.

Africa is a good place for the elite to go. Remember that these people are descendants of a class that took slavery form the Arabs and turned it into a global industry. They don't need or care about all the N words in Africa. They will be enslaved again, but this time in their own country.

The big problem is the Arabs. They have the oil but really just don't fit into the grand scheme. (Please remember here I am thinking as I consider they think and this is NOT how I think). They are basically a pest and need to be removed. This can and will be achieved by a Middle East conflagration which will leave the Elite in charge of the countries and the resources.

So the 'pattern' that I see is.....

Middle East....boom
Power generation to dangerously unstable levels of sustainability
Prepare warmer clime accommodations
Shelters ready for short term
Sit back and wait for the cold

....here it comes.....

edit on 29/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I think you have hit the nail bang on the head.
S+F to Mate.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

My ego wants to jump in and say I was saying that....

But...

Gawd man.. That was one of the best posts I have ever read.

Makes one wonder after being told they don't get to die yet, then randomly living in the mountains for 2 years in record cold temps and record snowfall since the 70s..

Was there a reason for that?

I guess I am here to survive.
edit on 11/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Hi Puterman, It is late here and I need some sleep. I will reply to your post on the morrow.

Could you have a look at this post in particular. Many thanks,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

what if they are planning to set off a series of nukes? They know that the only areas that will not have major radiation fall out are in Africa if they were to set them off in either the US or Europe/ Asia. Even China could be a willing participant as long as they are compensated in their eyes. There is allot that doesn't add up the relationship China has to the west. It is like a pact was made with them. I just don't get it. We are letting them have free reign in so many aspects that it is almost like they are an undeclared ally. Even Russia to an extent.

If there were to be a world catastrophe in the making, either natural or artificial, they would all fair better by working together.

Use combined resources and influence to gear their model of society towards survival. If every member that was complicit was given a guarantee of their choice of the world after, I could see them working together.

If you knew what and where something was going to be and hit, you could prepare to move in quickly to mold the new fragile world into your vision of balance, before its own natural balance is established.

edit on 29-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My current one would take some beating!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I have asked Puterman to join us. He has a wealth of information and can possibly answer some interesting questions.

I do not believe in co-incidence. Not in these sort of discussions. Mexico had a fairly recent Earthquake where there was some damage. They just happened to have an Earthquake drill on that day. Earthquake drills are not that common anywhere.

Seriously I do consider that to be 'happenstance'.

So can the powers that be predict some earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Not the little ones, the big ones. Are they suppressing data on their computer modelling abilities. I am not referring to predicting time and date events although they may have the ability to say, soon, and as the event is about to happen can they say now or today!

Difficult one that. To a degree we can say a particular area is 'due' a quake because of either carefully modelled stress or just simple statistics. Do they have better models they are hiding? No I don't think so. One of the reasons that I don't think this is so is because many of the best brains in seismic analysis are Japanese and Russian and not American. The Japanese in particular have one of the best seismic systems in the world as well, as well as one of the best earthquake warning systems. I don't believe it would be possible to derive better algorithms and keep them quiet, and anyway I don't believe that Mama Earth actually cares about their algorithms anyway. How many times are scientists 'surprised' by earthquakes? Many.

One has to consider that everything that is known about earthquakes is about an event that occurs far below our feet. We can say "yes the Coulomb stress diagrams show that stress will have been transferred to this this and this fault" but at the end of the day these are calculations, models, and not facts. Look at the number of different versions of earthquake data we get from the same source data because different agencies are using different models. Sorry I am not the best conspiracy theorist!

While I am typing think of Chemtrails and why are they doing it. Is it simply a delaying tactic to allow more preparation time. If it is and if they are seriously trying to defer mother nature, then the event is damn close, danger close!

P

Being a bad conspiracy theorist I am probably going to be in a minority here. Yes chemicals are sprayed from aircraft. I know they are because I have been on aircraft spraying them. Are they nefarious clandestine geo-engineering projects? I don't believe so. Most are either cloud seeding or experimental.

Consider this. The volume of ash from a volcanic explosion that is sufficient to cause a global cooling is MASSIVE. We are talking about ejecta on a VEI 6 scale to have any big effect. That is 10 cubic kilometres of material - a massive amount. For a permanent reduction this would be needed every year possibly to maintain the cooling.

You cannot control it. It spreads where it will and will affect all areas and thus affect your chosen haven as well. The results of prolonged reduction could be catastrophic.

You might also ask yourself why this has not been done on a smaller scale? Basically because those in the know already know that it is not needed. The cooling job will be done for them. They just forgot to tell the likes of Bill Gates and so allow him to fantasize about saving the world with his projects. Keeps people distracted.

The only purpose I can see for laying chem trails in any great amount is for spreading viruses.

The bulk of what many point to as chemtrails are actually contrails but there seems to be a huge lack of understanding about how and when contrails form, and how long they can persist.

Just my 2c as you asked

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Might aswell put some coincidence in here,

I do believe a whole generation is born with the mindset to be prepared, its seems there is a general concensus something big is headed our way, like the deer in the woods raising their ears, waiting to get the frack outa there.

Remember the movie 2012? Okay bad movie however some interesting things where mentioned.

Guess how to movie ends? Even better guess "where" the movie ends... In South Africa...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is one of the greatest, informative, though provoking threads I have seen on this forum in my short time as a member here. As you can see I don't post often because my research capabilities are far below what I see here, therefore don't have much to offfer in most cases. I just wanted to say thanks for the well planned and presented information, and the follow-up from the other members. This stuff reads like a Tom Clancy novel: fiction so plausible it can't be shelved as out of the realm of possibility. Not saying what you present is fiction, rather the information is so good and well presented that is has to be considered at the very least...

S&F for you, Phoenix for a truly impressive piece of work
And I starred Puterman as well. His work is always interesting and convincing, IMHO.

BTW - my ex can beat up your ex, Phoenix!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

40 years of natural gas left. 80 years of oil, and that extracted and processed with diminishing returns. 100 years of coal, also in the most difficult to access spots. Very little, proportionally, being invested in renewable energy, and even that requiring more petroleum input for maintenance.

When it all taps out, no heat, no manufacturing, no mass-scale food production. Meanwhile, even minor fluctuations in the energy flow translating to catastrophic systems disruptions.

7 billion people, a number only made possible in the first place by the oil bloom.

Probably an ice age on the way, man-made or no.

Doesn't take a genius to spot what's coming and start taking contingency measures, but it takes a stone pile of morons to think underground survival is feasible.

As for the Chinese ghost towns:

1. A way to keep their own terrible housing bubble from popping- just keep building for the sake of building.

2. It also doesn't take a genius to realize that between AIDS, war and resource depletion northern Africa is depopulating at a pretty rapid clip. China's just moving in before the previous tenants have cleared out.

3. China is already economically colonizing the more stable regions on that continent.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For all the people that are planing going south the north pole now is moving
at 40 miles per year now in the direction of russia. On a magnetic pole shift

The northern land mass will become the southern land mass and where is the seed bank

And the south area will become the north area
and why is china going to Africa.

Guess I'm safe

edit on 29-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
For all the people that are planing going south the north pole now is moving
at 40 miles per year now in the direction of russia. On a pole shift

The northern land mass will become the southern land mass and where is the seed bank

And the south area will become the north area
and why is china going to Africa.

Guess I'm safe

Why do people keep saying the hemispheres are going to switch? That doesn't happen in a Pole Shift. The magnetic poles shift, it's not geologic. You're talking about Crust Displacement Theory.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join