It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Threads abound on what preparations are underway all over the world. The question always is what will the SHTF be about. Is it civil unrest? Is it a natural disaster? Is it WW3.

I have a skill or a gift called Patterning or Pattern Recognition. It is the ability to look at both the macro and the minute and find the common pattern. This is not a boast, simply a statement. It is not unusual but it is not common. Many people have it and never realize, many that know their gift have never had it trained.

I will list the primary data, it is my no means whatsoever a complete list. I doubt I could provide a full list. In some ways it is like assembling a jigsaw puzzle without the photo. Sometimes, no most of the time, you just get hit by a sudden realization as a piece of information fits snugly in place. Sometimes the Epiphanies come in little waves.

www.abovetopsecret.com... is all about secret underground shelters. Other threads in a similar vein discuss known shelters. Heck, in the US you can buy military surplus underground facilities. www.abovetopsecret.com... Why are we suddenly building huge underground facilities to house so many? Other countries, noticeably Russia are doing the same or modenizing old Cold War facilities.

A major piece fell in place due to Spike's thread www.abovetopsecret.com... So China is building huge entire cities in Africa and then pricing them out of reach of Africans. Why would the Chinese Government do this. Remember please, they are not profit driven! Perhaps they see a need to move millions of Chinese away from China. The Chinese are not stupid, quite the opposite. History clearly shows that any such Satellite State eventually seeks independence. In a society of educated peoples this would happen rapidly. You may note at this juncture that these cities are in the Southern Hemisphere.

Consider the rather pathetic climate debate. In a recent post Al Gore was caught trying to buy some breathtaking fire footage to use in his presentations that had nothing to do with climate change. Why the silly nonsense. In fact most papers I have studied that talk of man made climate change leave out the calculations the single biggest source of warmth in our existence. ROFL they leave out the bloody Sun. Is this whole debate a red herring to condition us to accept our fate at some future time because we caused it.

Hefficide has a great thread www.abovetopsecret.com... regarding social engineering that discusses the changes in Government direction on society. It used to be Reds under the beds, but now seems to place a great concentrated effort into making us rely solely on our Governments. The self reliant 1950's American has been replaced by and large with sheeple that could not fix a broken tap. What is with calling a person or family with more than a weeks supply of fod in the house a Terrorist. WTF.

The North Polar ice cap is shrinking alarmingly. Nothing to see here. Back in 1995 the internet had details of not only the area of melt, but the change in volume, ie, the thickness of the ice. That data has disappeared. It is the most critical aspect of polar ice melt. Volume, not area is the most significant data that is required.

The data on Antarctica ice has similar flaws in data. It is melting!

The Great Ocean Conveyer is slowing. Accurate recent data is both difficult to find and is all over the place.

The amount of conflicting data on the internet is staggering. In order to hide the truth, disinformation is a great weapon. Arguments on ATS on who is right is largely due to disinformation and conflicting sources. How can we as non sheeple ever get at the truth with so many conflicts. Some information from Government sources or even the UN is just plain wrong. In Spike's thread referenced above two members could not even get a figure on the population of a country. There was a ten fold discrepancy! On different pages this discrepancy appeared on UN sites.

My conclusion is that a SHTF scenario is looming in the not to distant future. (NO not 21 DEC 2012)
It is likely to strike the Northern Hemisphere and probably the top half.
There are two scenarios capable of causing the sort of destruction that it seems we are headed for.

A mini ice age as a precursor to the Earth entering the next long term ice age.

or

A Volcanic winter making the Northern Hemisphere uninhabitable, which in itself will cause a mini ice age.

Note this and note it very well. There are 7 Billion humans on this planet. Anything that interferes with food production on a semi global scale will send Billions to their deaths due to starvation, disease and civil unrest.

Perhaps the remnants of mankind can build a society that can make it through an entire ice age. That is a very long time.

P

edit on 28/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Great read and the references certainly do point to your theory.

I have a feeling that whatever it is, many of us alive today will be witness to it. It's that close to being revealed IMO.

Peace

edit on 28-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
S&F great topic and good thread.

I will add this so members can get an idea on the size and scale of these cities.

SS
edit on 113030p://pm3027 by Spike Spiegle because: good

edit on 113030p://pm3057 by Spike Spiegle because: on

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Thank you kind Sir. What concerns me will be the Genocide of the African people. The continent can only support so many humans!

P

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Indeed.

I fear for what is to come, I hope both you and I are wrong.

Though we're most likely closer to the truth then we think.

SS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Excellent thread, cogent thought...I'm seeing a "pattern" with you, P.

edit on 28-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You can take that to the bank! There is so much more to the puzzle.

Why does the US not seem to give a damn about the obvious collapse of it's finances? Because it won't matter! The elite are ready for the SHTF. The collapse of the US$ is only a side show!

P

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

In addition to those huge underground bunkers, they just completed the giant seed bank in Greenland . For sure people with some big money are spending it to hide from something . Everybody laughs about Nibiru including me but could there be some truth to it ? For those that subscribes to the bible Isaiah 24 tells of the earth being turned upside down and reelin it's orbit like a drunkard along with Revelations talking massive plate movements The Global Government Elite are always talking about an 80 to 95 % population reduction . Those people have the money and power to engineer such an event if the wanted to do it . And frankly they think they are doing the world a favor. A pandemic could hardly be blamed on any one but if necessary the Muslims will do for a patsy . You are breathing their air and using up their water . They can't go anywhere without having to rub elbows with the commoners (you and me ) and too many of us could be dangerous to them . Remember the French Revolution . A lot of common people are preparing for the perceived callamity coming . What ever it is .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have asked Puterman to join us. He has a wealth of information and can possibly answer some interesting questions.

I do not believe in co-incidence. Not in these sort of discussions. Mexico had a fairly recent Earthquake where there was some damage. They just happened to have an Earthquake drill on that day. Earthquake drills are not that common anywhere.

So can the powers that be predict some earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Not the little ones, the big ones. Are they suppressing data on their computer modelling abilities. I am not referring to predicting time and date events although they may have the ability to say, soon, and as the event is about to happen can they say now or today!

While I am typing think of Chemtrails and why are they doing it. Is it simply a delaying tactic to allow more preparation time. If it is and if they are seriously trying to defer mother nature, then the event is damn close, danger close!

P

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Look into how much land the chinese have bought in the USA, for cities for workers, how much farm land in the USA - Iowa and west - they have also built these "ghost cities" in China.

When the "prince" or next in command visited USA this past year, Obama and the chinaman went from Washington DC to Iowa. Why Iowa? Who ever visits Iowa?

Look also at the "naval map" in earth changes, It's been there for at least 15 years, based on Cayce?

Makes Iowa a port state to the Gulf of Mexico.

I wish I had time to put these things together in a coherent fashion, but I work, and I live with men and boys, and dogs. Alot of cleaning up to do and food preparation, if you know what I mean, in between internet looks.

I really appreciate ATS and the info, therein.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Dear pheonix358,

The governments hire analysts to prepare for all contingencies. Contingency planners attempt to prepare for any possibility. You build underground shelters not because you think there will be an atomic war; but, instead because they would be good in an atomic war, a famine, civil disruption, solar flares, heck, underground shelters are useful in many possible scenarios. What I am attempting to show you is that there is no one thing that they may be afraid of, it may just be preparing for many possible situations.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

In addition to those huge underground bunkers, they just completed the giant seed bank in Greenland . For sure people with some big money are spending it to hide from something . Everybody laughs about Nibiru including me but could there be some truth to it ? For those that subscribes to the bible Isaiah 24 tells of the earth being turned upside down and reelin it's orbit like a drunkard along with Revelations talking massive plate movements The Global Government Elite are always talking about an 80 to 95 % population reduction . Those people have the money and power to engineer such an event if the wanted to do it . And frankly they think they are doing the world a favor. A pandemic could hardly be blamed on any one but if necessary the Muslims will do for a patsy . You are breathing their air and using up their water . They can't go anywhere without having to rub elbows with the commoners (you and me ) and too many of us could be dangerous to them . Remember the French Revolution . A lot of common people are preparing for the perceived callamity coming . What ever it is .

Thank you Simon, I do not believe that THEY will deliberately wipe us out. They don't have to. Mother Nature will do it all by herself. What they are doing is preparing for mankind's survival. Yes, of course there is self interest! Huge self interest! But possibly they are also trying to be Noble and to say, the species must survive. I can shift my mind to that mindset quite easily. I have to supress my Empathy to do it, but I can do it.

I used to think like you do but lately that data does not fit. I do not see a lot of people that think they are Demi-Gods, I see self interest combined with a more noble cause. I see the necessary acceptance that 7 Billion is just too great a number to survive what is coming.

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Thank you kind Sir. What concerns me will be the Genocide of the African people. The continent can only support so many humans!

P

Your theory makes sense when you look at how the world turns a blind eye to the genocide in darfur, Sudan, and the Congolese war. Maybe its part of a master plan to make more room on that continent. So lets say your theory is correct, what kind of time table do you think we would be looking at here, and what would be the best course of action say if you live in northern north America?

BTW, s&f for you sir, to bad I can only give you one star.
edit on 29/11/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear pheonix358,

The governments hire analysts to prepare for all contingencies. Contingency planners attempt to prepare for any possibility. You build underground shelters not because you think there will be an atomic war; but, instead because they would be good in an atomic war, a famine, civil disruption, solar flares, heck, underground shelters are useful in many possible scenarios. What I am attempting to show you is that there is no one thing that they may be afraid of, it may just be preparing for many possible situations.

Thanks for that. I disagree though. You do not spend like there is no tomorrow and bankrupt your empire, for that is what it is, unless of course, there will be no tomorrow!

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Development, drought and desertification (China and Africa) are destroying farmland and crop yields, and the world is heading straight towards disastrous water shortages due to our insane population growth, development and global warming.

China doesn't have enough good land for it's people, though why they'd go to Africa I don't know unless they plan to take over all the mining rights or something.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
do polar ice caps melt before an axis shift?
perhaps ambient temp of poles contribute to planets defense at them?
some type of writing on a wall could be justified

edit on 29-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by pheonix358

P

Your theory makes sense when you look at how the world turns a blind eye to the genocide in darfur, Sudan, and the Congolese war. Maybe its part of a master plan to make more room on that continent. So lets say your theory is correct, what kind of time table do you think we would be looking at here, and what would be the best course of action say if you live in northern north America?

BTW, s&f for you sir, to bad I can only give you one star.
edit on 29/11/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

Depends on your wealth unfortunately. See the above references in the opening post about buying an underground facility. If I was in the US I would already have bought one. They are cheap!

Move to the southern States.

Move to another county in the Southern Hemisphere.

Be ready with a go-bag, a passport and a Visa. When it starts, start your holiday in the Southern Hemisphere. Expect it to be a longish holiday!

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
do polar ice caps melt before an axis shift?
perhaps ambient temp of poles contribute to planets defense at them?
some type of writing on a wall could be justified

edit on 29-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

I don't know. Has not happened in recorded history. Your guess is as good as anyones!

P

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Possibly. but you are not seeing the whole picture. China is heading for probably a 20 year period of too many old people. This is a direct response to their necessary, pragmatic and laudable population controls. By 2050 in my opinion their population will be much less than 1 Billion and that will continue to drop year by year.

MSM is not the place to get info on China. To have a need to house that many people in Africa is a planned survival response in MHO

P

edit on 29/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Now that was one outstanding and well thought out thread. It leaves a considerable amount to ponder while making sense of some far flung little details and pieces.

I had been meaning to do a whole thread on the Chinese 'Ghost' cities after some inspiration by one of Slayer's threads. I'd not gotten around to it yet so I hadn't done the research for just where they were all actually located geographically, for patterns. I know those in Africa are only some and there are more. It's one of the modern mysteries too enormous to be ignored and too crazy to be explained.

So are 5,000 bomb shelters around Moscow and I'm still wondering, what was built under the White House? They all seem to be in on something and the higher people are, the more likely they seem to be retiring for personal and family reasons. The number of open seats this last election was incredible for the power and seniority changing hands it all represented. So many with little to fear in losing by votes, willingly giving up and retiring. Kinda odd too....all things considered.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join