It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
hiii_98
Thanks for coming in and letting us know about the show on Monday Dec 3rd i will be sure to watch it..The ranch is one of my favorite subjects..
I went to the website and enjoyed the videos and pictures and all the research done on the ranch..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Here is a good link for non US ones, for birthplace: alabe.com...

And I do find my sign of Cancer fits me to a certain degree, but I have air in me too. And Aquarius rising may account for some of this, but also, in the sidereal/eastern astrology, I'm Gemini, so that also explains it a bit.
If you kind of combine Cancer with Gemini straights, its a bit more like me. Also colors, stone, lilacs, agates and amethysts, seem more like me than the cancer ones.

Uh...... *scratches head*

To the op,
Great, I do hope you share with us whatever info they decide to edit out of the show. Skinwalker Ranch has always had many of us intrigued. Congrats on your new found success. I hope they don't butcher it too bad.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Here is a good link for non US ones, for birthplace: alabe.com...

And I do find my sign of Cancer fits me to a certain degree, but I have air in me too. And Aquarius rising may account for some of this, but also, in the sidereal/eastern astrology, I'm Gemini, so that also explains it a bit.
If you kind of combine Cancer with Gemini straights, its a bit more like me. Also colors, stone, lilacs, agates and amethysts, seem more like me than the cancer ones.

Did you have two reply windows open at the same time again?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Unreleased and classified "evidence" is the same as no evidence at all.

Who the Hades classified it? The documentary crew?

Hey, guess what? I have evidence that leprechauns exist. Got some real intriguing video. Of course it's classified, so...you'll just have to take my word on it.

See what I mean?

Here's what Jesse will uncover - nothing. Which is what he's uncovered on every episode of his show.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

Hey, guess what? I have evidence that leprechauns exist. Got some real intriguing video. Of course it's classified, so...you'll just have to take my word on it.

See what I mean?

Here's what Jesse will uncover - nothing. Which is what he's uncovered on every episode of his show.

Apparently you do not watch the show, or the last statement you made you would not have posted. His last episode exposed some very interesting things. I look forward to this episode, as I do all episodes of the show.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I watch the show. All he unearths is "speculation". Hint: Not finding proof, and looking at the camera and saying, "Something is definitely going on here" doesn't verify anything.

Please, tell me one thing he found that proved anything or was anything more than circumstantial.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I watch the show. All he unearths is "speculation". Hint: Not finding proof, and looking at the camera and saying, "Something is definitely going on here" doesn't verify anything.

Please, tell me one thing he found that proved anything or was anything more than circumstantial.

The last episode he proved the existence of underground lodging areas for the elite, with underground roadways and railways. Something many have speculated upon that he proved.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh, really? He proved that, did he?

All he proved is that someone is building something. Then he looks at the camera and says, "Something fishy is going on here." Again, that isn't proof. That's speculation.

They just built a Chipotle down the road from my house. When construction started, I should have stood in front of it with a camera and said, "What are they building here? Perhaps a teleportation center for the elite, so they'll be whisked off to Nibiru when TSHTF. Perhaps. Something is definitely going on here!" *ominous music*

My favorite Jesse moment was him falling for the "plastic coffins in Georgia" bunk. This after it was proven time and time again that those "plastic coffins" were merely grave liners being stored in a storage facility. Yup. "Something is definitely going on here!"

Good to know there will always be a market for this stuff. P.T. Barnum was a genius.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh, really? He proved that, did he?

[quote]All he proved is that someone is building something. Then he looks at the camera and says, "Something fishy is going on here." Again, that isn't proof. That's speculation.

Interesting. I do not recall that line being said in the whole episode. Watched it 3 times. An underground fortress that is in the Ozarks that the local populace is not allowed to enter... Does that not seem strange to you? Who was this built for? You and me? If it was, why are regular working class people not allowed to enter? What else happened or was said that I was not aware of?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"Does Bigelow have proof that he is working with the DOD? Wouldn't that mean it is true concerning the speculation that Bigelow shut down the Black Triangle thing because the Government asked him to?"

members of Bigelows team have that proof, but unfortunately it will not be shared publically for obvious reasons, so to this degree I ask others to believe me on this (or as seek out some Bigelow insiders). This rabbit hole goes deep on this one, and when there is three letter agencies comitted to this project are concerned, i'd rather leave the burden of proof on them to reveal their involvement to the pubic on them rather than me.

"why are you guys posting video of the local wild life "

I'm not sure what you are reffering to, my videos are seperate from others in the field also researching the ranch. However keep in mind these skinwalker like creatures are large dog/wolf like in appearance so we are very ichy on the record trigger when we spot one matching this description in the desert.

" If Bigelow and crew had the proof that you are eluding to then you would not have to do that, right?"

Bigelow at this point has his own hands tied by the goverment. He is a puppet of sorts for them, he recieves funding without a obligation to reveal research to the public. yes I believe the inflatable triangles conclusion by NIDS was a result of DOD funding and closing down the project from public eyes.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Didn't know what Skinwalker was until now. Look forward to seeing it. I'd love Conspiracy Theory to do an episode on these Chinese Ghost Towns after watching a video someone posted today on ATS .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was paraphrasing with the "fishy" part.

So, you're saying that since "something" is being built that it must be some secret government conspiracy? Again, there was NOTHING proven on that show except that someone is building something.

I see a picture all the time of a "secret underground facility" here in PA. It's actually an old freeway tunnel that is no longer in use since they built the more modern turnpike. You can hike through it, and it's one of many. But in conspiracy land it's an alien base or a train station for the elite or some other rubbish. Yet someone somewhere points to that picture and screams, "Here's the proof!"

Tell you what, next time you see a construction crew building anything - a building, a garage, etc. - just try to stroll on in and see what happens. Just make sure that when they tell you you're trespassing, you scream at them that they're government shills and Illuminati slaves...instead of just blue collar workers doing a job.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I was paraphrasing with the "fishy" part.

So, you're saying that since "something" is being built that it must be some secret government conspiracy? Again, there was NOTHING proven on that show except that someone is building something.

I see a picture all the time of a "secret underground facility" here in PA. It's actually an old freeway tunnel that is no longer in use since they built the more modern turnpike. You can hike through it, and it's one of many. But in conspiracy land it's an alien base or a train station for the elite or some other rubbish. Yet someone somewhere points to that picture and screams, "Here's the proof!"

Tell you what, next time you see a construction crew building anything - a building, a garage, etc. - just try to stroll on in and see what happens. Just make sure that when they tell you you're trespassing, you scream at them that they're government shills and Illuminati slaves...instead of just blue collar workers doing a job.

I am from Pa and am aware of what you have mentioned. The thing is, they weren't building the underground area in the episode - it was already built and done with. I know I never knew such a place existed anywhere here in the United States. It was very eye opening to me in that regard.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"Does Jacques apparent silence possibly suggest that he doesn't see/believe there to be anything to the story and he therefore calls on his confidentiality clause so as not to embarrass his friends/associates?"

Jacque is 110% on board with whats going on at the ranch, he is one of its biggest supporters. this photo was taken a year ago showing Jacque with Jr. Hicks (local ufo historian around the ranch) and Frank Salisbury (author of Utah Ufo Display) . He was (and still is) an advisor to the origional NIDS team and is currently working wtih Bigelow's restructured BAASS team. He is under a strict NDA not to discuss details of what he has learned from them regarding the Ranch. www.skinwalkerranch.org...
edit on 29-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Either way it's very very questionable. Did you see in the episode when they went into these caves and could overhear people talking? Supposedly, this part of the episode was edited out by Turner for whatever reason.

The thing that made me question it all though was the large masion/castle that is owned by one of those who is known in Bilderberg.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

To the op,
Great, I do hope you share with us whatever info they decide to edit out of the show. Skinwalker Ranch has always had many of us intrigued. Congrats on your new found success. I hope they don't butcher it too bad.

thats why i decided to post on the forum, i'm very curious what content TruTV decided to censor /edit out of the show. Again my segment was only a portion of the show, but I will be happy to discuss any malicious editing done by TruTV (if any) after the show airs. Again I have no clue how they will present this topic, perhaps I will be made to look like a nut.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well, just because something is there doesn't mean it is what some of the chicken littles on ATS claim it is.

Hint: A technology company has turned an old series of mines in the Ozarks into server farms to sell storage capacity to companies. The underground location is specifically used to house critical files and such essential for disaster recovery operations.

But it's more fun to speculate that it's a secret such and such and the Illuminati and Bohemian Grove and Alex Jones and blah blah blah.

In most cases, the simplest explanation is the correct one.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

See what I mean?

you have no clue what your saying, lets pretend I did know what i was talking about, revealing such information to the public would have nothing but negative consequences for both me and my family. I'm uninterested in the risk. Please listen to one of the podcasts on the site where i do an interview for the paracast, you will find alittle more meat on the bones of my claim... www.skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well, just because something is there doesn't mean it is what some of the chicken littles on ATS claim it is.

Hint: A technology company has turned an old series of mines in the Ozarks into server farms to sell storage capacity to companies. The underground location is specifically used to house critical files and such essential for disaster recovery operations.

But it's more fun to speculate that it's a secret such and such and the Illuminati and Bohemian Grove and Alex Jones and blah blah blah.

In most cases, the simplest explanation is the correct one.

Expound a bit further on this hint you have provided. I like learning new things and this is something I have not read about.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hiii_98 always been a big fan of your posts. I remember reading a thread you did here on ATS is what first brought my attention to the Skinwalker Ranch phenomena. Wanted to thank you for that. Personally I have been intrigued ever since and have read and enjoyed the book about the subject.

I've grown up in a house that had unusual paranormal activity (mostly ghosts, but a few other things made me wonder if there was more going on than ghosts) Seen a wraith for lack of a better word in my own back yard in Los Angeles stand directly under a flood lamp at night and still appear like a guy in a matte black body suit with no light reflection whatsoever. The thing even stopped took notice of me then turned round and melted into a blob that went through the cinderblock wall between my neighbor's property and mine. So I tend to be pretty open minded about what is going on at Skinwalker Ranch.

I for one will absolutely be tuning into the program this Monday evening to check it out. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. plus it would be cool to see one of our fellow ATSrs on TV. Congrats, and thanks again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join