It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
last comment before I have to leave for the afternoon, i want to make it clear the show never paid me in any way or provided any incentive for me to agree or disagree with whatever position the producer had in mind. I was flown in and interviewed as a third party supposed "expert" on the topic. My personal incentive was to get the topic of "Skinwalker Ranch" and the engimatic cast of high level players involved in it onto a national platform for public analysis. I have no external opinions to support other than my own, and represent only myself here. Finally over the years of being a field researcher, i have never recieved any money, i'm motivated by the Ranch being literally the holy grail of legit parnaormal(?) study
IE whats going on out there IS REAL.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am realy mad!! I heard of that place!! But didn't know where it was!!

Went on vacation in September and drove to Ohio to see family,
My girlfriend and I drove right past that place on the way to dinosaur national monument!!!

Well, I guess I gotta go back!!lol

Was a great trip and that area is realy isolated and beautifull !!

Be safe people

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't miss this episode for the world.
I look forward to seeing the scandal!

edit on 29-11-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

start watching video at the 11:30-12:40 timeline mark. Tyrel Ventura discusses with Alex Jones the "scariest moment" of the entire Season 3 season.
edit on 29-11-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Awesome man. Makes it that much more exciting to watch. Plus you're around so we can always come bug you with questions afterwards lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen
Awesome man. Makes it that much more exciting to watch. Plus you're around so we can always come bug you with questions afterwards lol.

Thanks! I feel I developed my foundation as a result of being a member of ATS! If it wasnt for for this forum, I never would have become as involved as I have in researching the ranch. In a way, this site has helped contribute to my inspiration/obsession with the paranormal, and pointed me in the right direction over the years.

Grateful to offer the same assistance to fellow truth seekers.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Look forward to watching!..........Hope its something substantial!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just took a look at your videos, those are pretty interesting. Haven't seen them before.

Good job, but I don't really know how much of an honor it is to be a that show lol. They seem to have a lot of loons from what I've seen. It might actually discredit you. I guess it's still pretty awesome to be on TV.
You obviously have some real videos though, that's pretty cool.

My question is this:
Why is it going on a "Conspiracy theory" show?
What's the relevance of what you have been seeing to any conspiracy, seems to be a paranormal thing?

edit on 29-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Why is it going on a "Conspiracy theory" show?
What's the relevance of what you have been seeing to any conspiracy, seems to be a paranormal thing?

I've been offered to be on several other well known tv shows and declined them all. I felt the Ventura show might look at the subject from an objective opinion. I guess in the end it may all be "entertainment" and Hollywood. I really have no clue if I will be rediculed at the end, and am thick skinned enough for the insults if that happens. My fear is that so many dramatic and shocking things happened i'm afraid the audience will think its staged, i myself had to question at one point in the film if it was prestaged, until i replicated the event myself (cannot discuss yet). Again I'm not familiar with the conclusion or even the "conspiracy" of the episode other than my invovlement (was filmed on/off for 12 hours). Christopher O'Brien from the Paracast gives a brilliant interview, far far more polished than my ramblings... The conspiracy here is the powerful men involved with the ranch and the general publics lack of knowlege. Honestly I think Bigelow and team believe the public would not be prepared to handle the bizarre truths which materialize in the inky darkness shrouding this enigmatic desert ranch.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
The conspiracy here is the powerful men involved with the ranch and the general publics lack of knowlege.

No, the conspiracy theory is the CLAIM powerful people are involved, with zero evidence to back that claim up.

Honestly I think Bigelow and team believe the public would not be prepared to handle the bizarre truths which materialize in the inky darkness shrouding this enigmatic desert ranch.

The public could handle it, as there are no bizarre truths there.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by hiii_98
The conspiracy here is the powerful men involved with the ranch and the general publics lack of knowlege.

No, the conspiracy theory is the CLAIM powerful people are involved, with zero evidence to back that claim up.

Honestly I think Bigelow and team believe the public would not be prepared to handle the bizarre truths which materialize in the inky darkness shrouding this enigmatic desert ranch.

The public could handle it, as there are no bizarre truths there.

completely untrue but i respect your opinion. Unfortunately you have not done the research and i have. Look into the matter, heck look into just the origional NIDs team. the current BAASS advisory board is equally nefarious and most members are directly tied to the intelligence field. Your own statements prove the public is NOT prepared to mentally accept whats going on out there (and other hotspots across the world).

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Heya,

Listen, I'm sorry, I honestly don't mean to be mean, I totally get that you are having a great time with all of this, and that's all that really matters.

But I still feel compelled to engage a bit with the whole narrative that is developing around skinwalker ranch.

How long has it been now since NIDS got involved? A decade? I was appreciative of the radio programs and book because it opened me up to the fact that people in remote places, but especially Colorado and Utah, it seems, have been having really strange experiences for decades. I realize that if I want to up the strangeness in my life, I could move to a ranch in one of those states, and at least double the strangeness quotient.

And I was enamored, a bit then, with the team of scientists that were covering SWR, especially any input from Vallee.

I have also read Patrick Harpur (his books being very special to me), and I really want to get a glimpse of the stocky, red-furred, Akita-like dog with the curled poofy tail, too, dude, just as much, I bet, as you do. I believe it exists. And you almost had me with the dog video on the front page of your website. I don't think you are trying to be tricky, I am assuming it was more like you were saying, "Remember the dog thing that harassed the horses?". I get it. But it looks like maybe the neighbor's domestic dog got out for a walk on its own.

Anyway, I would totally leave this alone if it weren't for the fact that people are starting to get hip to these long tales told by, what are resolving to be, rich performance artists.

It's pay to play in this publishing game, and Bigs can afford to play all day long. And from behind unverifiable claims of being muted by the government and non-disclosure statements. Wow. Strong work, Bigs.

So...

This rabbit hole goes deep on this one, and when there is three letter agencies comitted to this project are concerned,

The problem is that we have a really good idea of what the 'three letter agencies' (DOD, whatever) are really interested in. And you know what? It is looking like it's not aliens, or anything regarding 'the paranormal' that Bigelow is pursuing.

They are more interested in belief and the mechanisms that drive belief.

And Green and Vallee, Alexander and others? They are all working on that project too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do we resolve this conflict of interest?

?
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xoanon because: boy, 'The Aviary' gets around, don't they?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The problem is that we have a really good idea of what the 'three letter agencies' (DOD, whatever) are really interested in. And you know what? It is looking like it's not aliens, or anything regarding 'the paranormal' that Bigelow is pursuing.

Hey dont get me wrong I do NOT know what Bigelow and the goverments ultimate agenda is. I do know that i have personally experienced phantom-like animals, unexplainable voices, and floating balls of intelligently controlled light (among a plethora of other things) that i cannot explain. If this is somehow part of a goverment mind control experiment and I'm a mere guinee pig as I am trecking around the property, I concur it is a possability, again i'm open minded to wherever the truth may lead. I just want to get an answer to all of this regardless of how long it takes me. Dr Green is a key player in Bigelows understanding and interest of the Ranch's phenomona. But again i do NOT hold all the answers, only the bits and pieces i've collected over the years.

Xoanon just read your next post, its not a problem at all, no worries

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh dudeman,

I'm slapping myself.

I had you all wrong.

Thanks for your website. Sorry I was all attacky. I understand now why you are involved.

Thanks for the coordinates. Really nice GIS work. I am augering in as we speak.

I hope we can be friends despite my poor behaviour.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I love his show, truth be told. I will be sure to watch this one, that's for sure! So cool, you got to meet Gov. Ventura.

/jealousy

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hm, always hear a lot about this place but I don't really know much about it. Conspiracy Theory is always entertaining to watch, even if it is a little over-dramatized at times, so I'll definitely watch. I just hope the episode isn't all Blair Witch with a lot of running around in the dark with cameras and shouting "OMG WHAT'S THAT?" at unseen things.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
For whatever it's worth, the Skinwalker Ranch is pretty much right in my backyard. I've never once seen anything even remotely suspicious or extraordinary going on there. I've done some not so smart things that I won't mention, and that I didn't get caught doing, and still never saw anything, or was ever bothered.

I've read the book, read all the info on the web about it and I gotta tell you, having it right there seeing it everyday, it isn't much different than any other piece of land around here. Just some local legends that went 'viral' is what it seems to me.

However, it's much more fun to believe that I'm living next to a paranormal hotspot and that the DoD is there investigating! I think I'll go spread a few more rumors around the local bars and restaurants about the place.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This episode is all about skinwalker ranch and the surrounding area. If you've never heard of it, you need to watch this, because it's one of the most fascinating sites for paranormal activity out there.

Ryan and I delve deep into the accounts of the skinwalker phenomenon as well as other strange accounts of UFO's, Chupa's, Inter dimensional tears, and lore and legends passed down by the Navajo Indians, Utes, and others.

This is part one of our take on skinwalker ranch, be sure to check back for the next episode, which will delve into the NIDS team of scientists that were funded to research the paranormal activity that took place on the ranch.

This is the continuation of our Skinwalker ranch discussion. This time we go into further details about the NIDS team sent to research the paranormal activity on the ranch, the owner that funded the research, more strange stories on the ranch, and delve deep into specifics regarding the cattle mutilations.

Something tells me this will turn into a UFO documentary....

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As much as I'm vastly interested in the topics Jesse Ventura speaks about on his shows, there's something about him that makes me unable to put my full trust in his information. Maybe something to do with his attitude and the way he presents it.......... it seems show-boaty, overenthusiastic, and Hollywood to me. How can I trust that? It rubs me the wrong way. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
As much as I'm vastly interested in the topics Jesse Ventura speaks about on his shows, there's something about him that makes me unable to put my full trust in his information. Maybe something to do with his attitude and the way he presents it.......... it seems show-boaty, overenthusiastic, and Hollywood to me. How can I trust that? It rubs me the wrong way. Just saying.

I can understand that, but as a long time Pro Wrestling fan, I can safely say that he mimics his promo days in the WWF in this show. You can youtube just about anything from his days as Jesse "The Body" Ventura in WWF, from in-ring promos to commentary with Vince McMahon, and it almost becomes painfully obvious where he gets his style. While each is entitled to their own opinion, I've listened to a lot more from Ventura than just his truTV show. He seems like he really does mean what he says, even if it's a bit over the top at times.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join