It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch be sure to Watch the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show on the Ranch Monday Dec 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralius

Looking forward to it. Give me a nudge when you do.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

ok, im trying to work on the contrast levels so its more visible, it is definitely visible even tho my gf had a hard time tracking it at points. the circumstances were strange too as i had spent the day watching 2012 youtube vids and considering converting to chrisianity with my gf all day. im a bit hesitant to post more than a screen shot tho as someone told me i could get money for submitting the vid to some group and we ae definitely hurting for cash right now...i cant even afford to buy her a present and am essentially homeless. I am, she isn't, this was at her house btw. anyway i guess ill save the rest for the thread, thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Great episode, Ryan.

To me, it seemed like they did edit out a lot of stuff, especially on the Ranch. I was hoping it would be more covered about the ranch but it didn't appear to do so. I was half-asleep but did anyone else notice they never did show the full footage of the voices on the radio?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh man, that was great! You looked and sounded really great Hii.

I can't remember who said it, but at one point, perhaps the narrator (Jesse?) said something to the effect of something was being investigated at the ranch at one time, but it had to stop due to some "paranormal" occurrences, or something to that effect.

Did anybody else hear that?

Anyway, I thought it was one of the best episodes I've seen.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Ah Crapola. thanks for the link but I didn't get to it on time

I definitely look forward to watching it. Congrats on the coverage since it looks like you have put a $hit load of time into researching the ranch.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I just got done watching the episode and the big news is that this Bigelow guy has escape pods ready to rocket off of earth up to his private space station to avoid an alien invasion. The first big question that comes to mind is if aliens are going to attack earth how does hiding out in a space station orbiting earth be any safer than being on earth. I'm sure if aliens wanted to they could shoot down a space station too.

So something doesn't add up, possibly the escape pods are for getting off the planet before some earth catastrophe happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

did anyone else notice they never did show the full footage of the voices on the radio?

I think someone mentioned that the radio was saying something out of the bible.

As far as living in space to get away from the aliens does not add up just like the other poster pointed out.
Unless they are interdimensional.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I just got done watching the episode and the big news is that this Bigelow guy has escape pods ready to rocket off of earth up to his private space station to avoid an alien invasion. The first big question that comes to mind is if aliens are going to attack earth how does hiding out in a space station orbiting earth be any safer than being on earth. I'm sure if aliens wanted to they could shoot down a space station too.

So something doesn't add up, possibly the escape pods are for getting off the planet before some earth catastrophe happens.

I was actually wondering the very same thing. If Aliens came to invade, wouldn't they take out our satellites and other things orbiting the Earth, including Bigelow's pods?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

Probably just more television "entertainment" used to try to promote fear. If he really does have escape pods I would think this Bigelow believes something is going to happen where getting off the planet is the only means to survival. I don't know what that would be but how long can a crew survive up there without replenishing their supplies here on earth?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Trutv.com has conspiracy theory full episodes available for free here: www.trutv.com...#!/62601/967132

Definately worth the watch...interesting episode.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen
Great episode, Ryan.

To me, it seemed like they did edit out a lot of stuff, especially on the Ranch. I was hoping it would be more covered about the ranch but it didn't appear to do so. I was half-asleep but did anyone else notice they never did show the full footage of the voices on the radio?

very dissapointing really hit me today how much they edited out regarding both my and Paracast's Christopher O'Brien's involvment with the Ventura team. I even have a confrontation with the guard at the front gate, and made alot of profound statements on the subject of the Ranch. I took the team deep into the desert and had the camera crew running after what was three lights flashing on and off maybe no more than 30-40 feet off the ground, that part was intense and real, and you only get a glimpse of it on tv. The robot like voices went on for at least 1/2 an hour and was all recorded. Its a shame that was not emphasized. But I do want to confirm that wasnt edited either, it was strange, but most things at the Ranch are.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

that was one person's opinion, i dont think any of us close to the subject believe in this theory. Actually I never heard it until last night, and to me thats crazier than believing interdimensional beings phasing in and out on the ranch. Also Alexander was passionate stating that there are no "ALIENS". These things...are not aliens... far more complicated, and I dont think they arrived from another planet either.
edit on 4-12-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Highlights from last nights show can be seen here.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

that was one person's opinion, i dont think any of us close to the subject believe in this theory. Actually I never heard it until last night, and to me thats crazier than believing interdimensional beings phasing in and out on the ranch. Also Alexander was passionate stating that there are no "ALIENS". These things...are not aliens... far more complicated, and I dont think they arrived from another planet either.

I agree with what you are saying, I just think the show's producers made it a point to end on that discussion probably to boost ratings. While I enjoy watching the show I still don't know how much is just for entertainment and how much they actually uncover but don't air.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
thought it was a good show, well done.

The one thought for me was the skinwalker ranch. I thought you could book up and visit for week if you fancied? Robbie Williams has been there etc. has it all changed owners now and locked down or what?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
thought it was a good show, well done.

The one thought for me was the skinwalker ranch. I thought you could book up and visit for week if you fancied? Robbie Williams has been there etc. has it all changed owners now and locked down or what?

no one is allowed onto the ranch property, it is guarded by armed ex milititary guards who held top secret clearances, 24 hours a day, everyday of the year. No organization or individual has been or likely will be "granted access" to visit the ranch.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought the idea of the "escape pod", was like adding 2+2 and getting 87. That was a long, long jump from buildling something like that space station to "we are going to be invaded by aliens". lol. I guess THAT was the piece of the footage they used to sensationalize it.

Anyway, hii, I noticed you commented you believe the notion of interdimensional beings is far fetched, and you don't think the disturbances are from aliens either, apparently, so do you have any idea of what they could be?

I mean, if not paranormal or alien, what else is there?

You didn't happen to have a recorder handy to record what was coming out of your car radio, did you? Although the TV was showing "very evil" and such, I really couldn't make much out.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

I mean, if not paranormal or alien, what else is there?

They are spirits that chose not to take physical bodies here on earth, or rather they chose to follow another being besides the one that put us here on earth. Hence they were not allowed to take on physical form here on earth, although they do attempt to possess weaker individuals. At least that is my theory.
edit on 4-12-2012 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Anybody want to bet whether hii goes back at some point, and sits in his car with the radio on? lol.
..........I would. : )

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

You're thinking of Gilliland Ranch owned by Steven Greer. Skinwalker is a completely different beast that actually has some legitimacy to it.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join