It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
SplitInfinity says he has part time access to secret stuff...

He is nothing but a BS artist looking for some type of recognition. They do not hand out top secret crap to just anybody and certainly not to people who aren't in the military..like split says he is in a band and is not in the military just that he knows people who are...

If he truly had access to anything..he would have been monitored and would definitely have been kept quiet about such things.

My uncle worked on nuclear subs, sidewinder missiles, Navy ship guns, man made lightening and anti IED devices(as much as I can gather)... He was never in the military, but his clearance was higher than mine, while I was in the Army.

This thread isn't about secret knowledge though... It's about Alien technology..

So.. Do you believe we captured any extra-terrestrial technology?
Do you think we used that to engineer our own advanced craft?

Oh and by the way.. I have deleted posts on this website that I took off shortly after posting because I realized I said something not exactly allowed... No FBI guys at my door... Nothing..

edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You think that those same aliens wouldn't send either a rescue mission or extraction type deal?

It would take an incredible tech knowledge base just to make it to the closest star.

They would've vaporized us and left without a trace. That's why I believe no.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
the u.s. government, any single one of them would sell their own mothers eye's for a dollar. i can't possibly believe for one second that any one of them high up enough in the food chain wouldn't have obtained photographic proof and sold it to whomever offered the highest amount of money from july 1947 to present by now, again, this is the united states government i'm referring to, secrets are a marketable and viable commodity to be sold to the highest bidder! so my answer is a resounding.. No.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I would say yes, with a very high probability.

Uncovered materials could be from any time in history, not just the last century.

The government are serial hoarders of artefacts that do not belong to them.

They also have their secret space agenda, and what happened to that black knight satellite?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
LOL!

As a guy who have spent years reading everything I can that Sleeper Lou Baldin has written, you can bet your sweet cheeks, a definite YES for me!

I read all about it too, awesome book! Just published a new one that will knock your socks off!!!!!

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes and yes.I also belive there are black projects that are miles ahead of currently released technology. even in industry the research and development depts have stuff that would blow you away. I was signed to phonogram records in the eighties who are owned by Phillips.The A and R department were given products to use to see how they performed day to day.I remember my A and R man having a recordable CD/VIDEO disc player which took 3 1/2 inch discs that would play an entire opera, audio and video, with crystal clear sound and picture! and that was in 1986! before even CDs were mainstream and DVDs were years away.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No ...They have recovered no ET craft as they are not here yet... probs

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'm undecided. Quite possibly something has been recovered but I'm not 100% certain. I don't fully believe we're being visited by E.T.'s, but they may have been sending probes to scope us out. Maybe one of those probes crashed and that's what we have. I believe we're not the only ones out there. I'm almost certain of it. (I've seen a UFO, one I believe was not of this earth.)

edit on 28-11-2012 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by The GUT

The Gutster! Nice to hear from you. So you are a NO. LOL! Split Infinity

yeah, i'ma "no" because I believe "they" are waaay to crafty to get busted by us.

Yes! "They" are too "crafty" (great choice of words). The stories of recovered craft just seem to lack convincing evidence (eg. Roswell, Kingman AZ, etc.)
I certainly can't believe "ET craft" would crash due to lightning or radar.

So, no, the Nazis don't have/never had recovered ET craft. The US/Russians/Chinese/UK/Canadians/etc. have no anti-grav or ET craft or tech. No "TR-3B", (although that doesn't mean there is no "triangle" craft)

No. the US HAS NOT recovered ET craft and technology.

Qualifier: I might be more willing to concede possibility of "more indirect" (and deliberate/planned) transfer of technology in dribs and drabs by indirect "ET influence", maybe through dreams (as an example).

edit on 28-11-2012 by bluestreak53 because: My answer is "no"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

On the fence here. Until one lands in the middle of a city with reporters and cameras at the ready, I cannot say they even exist, much less that we've gotten a hold of one. However, since we as an intelligence species exist, there is absolutely no reason why intelligent life can't exist elsewhere, and with advanced space flight capabilities.

I just refuse to believe in anything (to have faith in anything) without facts or logical reasons to.
edit on 11/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I believe yes to both recovered alien craft and reverse engineered technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm honestly not sure....I tend to look at all conspiracy theories while stepping to one side and believe a lot of conspiracy theories have the potential to be conspiracy theories in themselves. Don't think I articulated that well lol What i mean is, i think certain conspiracy theories are infact planted and rather than going against what we are told to think we are actually being distracted from greater truths and thinking exactly the way powers that be want us to think.

I believe there is something....some contact, some technology that is other worldy/dimensional that would be even harder for the general public to swallow or be able to deal with or sleep at nights with the knowledge of...just not sure It can be accredited to aliens from another planet.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
ME, Everything you seen in Stargate sg1/sga/sgu/firefily/star trek are all spin offs of what we really have. All the world governments know, but some don't like it, and we are not squabbling over petty things out of things here and we are not alone, and we are not ready to know, or so they think

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Count me in as a believer. I feel they've recovered craft ~ in Roswell and probably others as well.
I also believe we've used them for reverse technology. I think they've been visiting a very long time.
Great to see what others here think.
~Lu

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yes definitely. Roswell 1947 is a great example of crashed Alien craft and recovered bodies and back engineering of the craft.

Lots of researchers and eye witnesses have written about it. Like Col Philip Corso who was given pieces of the craft to send to different agencies to back engineer. Then you have William Cooper who as an ex Naval Intelligence Officer turned whistle blower wrote a lot about Alien Technology and how it was acquired and how it has been applied in the military.

Without a doubt Tech and Craft have been recovered!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I had to sign in and express my opinion in your very interesting thread.

I 100% believe that the U.S has NOT recovered any alien technology EVER, nor has anyone else.

I think that all our technology comes from our own minds. It is a roll on effect.

However, how those ideas and inventions get into peoples' imaginations is another question. I go with the angels and demons stuff (in a quantum dimensional sense). I think that a lot of technology is out of balance with the harmony of the universe and that is may be destructive. May be we can commune with demons who give us gifts; may be people call upon them??? I think that we cannot talk to Angels. Angels say when they want to talk to us. We can petition demons though. Read up all the old Hebrew Psedepigrapha about demonology back in Solomon's day. May be nowadays we don't understand that ideas come from good and bad places. I don't think it was The Good Lord above who gave us the splitting of the atom or revolvers, lol!
edit on 28-11-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I honestly don't know. I've flip-flopped many times over the years, but it seems that the more information I get, the less inclined I am to believe it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I imagine this might occur something like the empty Coke bottle tossed from the private plane in "The Gods Must Be Crazy".
The US is a primitive colony of bushmen by alien standards so anything we recovered couldn't be reverse engineered.
It wouldn't be alien technology if we understood it now would it

I was going to try and find some information about Bell labs and the development of the transistor as evidence that some technology is reverse engineered, but that wasn't ETT nor particularly alien tech to begin with.

The Compact Disk laser tech really isn't a huge jump in paradigm over vinyl records. Closed loop style tracking and buffering is a fairly simple concept. It was a delayed technology because of its use of consumer grade lasers, fair patenting and all that.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There is no recovered alien tech, no back engineered tech.

Every single invention there has ever been has a long traceable line of development. There is no evidence of a sudden unexplainable leap in technology at any point.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

72% of ATSers believe.

Say, did you know that 98% of percentages are made up on the spot?

I am a yes, we have found stuff and hid it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join