It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Count me in your "Nay" column. I believe that advanced technology HAS been recovered, but I believe it comes from previously existing civilizations that disappeared tens of thousands of years ago due to some kind of great cataclysm.

Besides, ET is too clever to leave their spare parts lying around.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some of you must realize that technological growth is exponential not linear right? Think of it like a genealogy chart with 'parent' technologies. As new technologies are developed they are incorporated into or replace older technologies thus opening the way for yet further advancement with more and more possibilities. The rate at which technologies have grown is exactly as it should be. Any slower would actually indicate a problem somewhere. There is no need or even reason to invoke ET to explain the rate of technological progress.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
No recovered ET technology. Convenient cover up for real world black projects.

Not to say it's impossible, I just don't think it has happened.

ET's out there. Have they got to us? Can they get to us? Who knows.

No real world proof that can't be explained in other ways. For the cases that aren't easily explained? Lol, I mean, there're bond to be unexplained cases over the 7 thousand years of documented human history.

I don't think it's nearly as epidemic as some would make it seem. If you take anything that happens over hundreds or thousands of years and throw them all together in a book, it makes it look common placed.

Disinformation from both sides here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
yep by me.

Lots of people here think its just our technology though, I don't think they have done their research.

How do you explain all the sightings throughout human history? We didn't have advanced technology then...
How do you explain all the military whistle-blowers that have seen aliens/craft/bodies?
Are they all lying?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity

Personal opinion is no. It's a shame that so many not only don't like to give credit to our ancestors for their achievements, they also find it hard to believe current achievements wouldn't be possible without E.T intervention.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Negative, I don't think think they have been here yet. They are out there somewhere though.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

To me it is 55% certain or even 60% certain - you see which arm of the libra it goes for me

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

72% of ATSers believe.

Say, did you know that 98% of percentages are made up on the spot?

I am a yes, we have found stuff and hid it.

It's 96% of averages are made up on the spot.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit

Originally posted by network dude

72% of ATSers believe.

Say, did you know that 98% of percentages are made up on the spot?

I am a yes, we have found stuff and hid it.

It's 96% of averages are made up on the spot.

Wait a minute....did you just make that up?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave2Fate

Prove it!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt. yes, in my opinion they've recovered craft and technology.

Exactly my position too, no doubt in my mind either...except i think they have also recovered some ET bodies, and had dialogue with others too. And probably a lot more besides.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Based on the information we have now - nope

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
yep by me.

Lots of people here think its just our technology though, I don't think they have done their research.

How do you explain all the sightings throughout human history? We didn't have advanced technology then...
How do you explain all the military whistle-blowers that have seen aliens/craft/bodies?
Are they all lying?

I'm 100% sure the USA shared the advanced ET technology with the UK.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you believe that our planet has been visited or if you believe we have been genetically created by another species or if you believe "aliens" are among us (alien only because we do not recognize them from here) then the answer has to be yes, we do have this technology.

Have we recovered any ET spacecraft? Maybe recovered is not the word...maybe it was given to us on purpose to see what we do with it. Like if you give 2 children the same chemistry set and one builds a bomb and the other builds a energy device; one destroys the planet and the other saves it.

We have had major jumps in technology and it all happens from 1890 to present...not all technology was used immediately and most had nothing to do with flying. Roswell was not the first recovery, it was just the timing of media (tv and newspaper) becoming more readily available to the mainstream public.

Also, the post specifically asks did the US...does not include other civilizations or other countries. I am in the 67% that is absolutely convinced we have received technology from otherworldly sources if you want to call them ET...in the US and the world as a whole.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You have some tallying to do...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
We have had major jumps in technology and it all happens from 1890 to present...

Sorry BAW, not trying to single you out here but I have seen this claim a hundred times yet nobody seems to be able to pinpoint any specific examples.

Can anyone point to a specific example of a 'leap' in technological advancement that can't be explained by the research and development occurring at the time?

Hell even 'memory metal' was in a research/development stage before Roswell even happened.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Slave2Fate because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Count me in the "yes" group!

~AngelicVeiw

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

How is it that you know this to be the case? In previous posts, you've described the source of your information on Einstein/Von Neumann and Mach drives as a story you were told while being interviewed for some sort of governmental entity. What reason(s) do you have for putting faith in that tale?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Either the governments of the world have recovered numerous alien craft, fought actual battles with alien craft, negotiated treaties with some of them and are terrified of others, and reverse engineered alien technology, or an awful lot of people who had high level security clearances and look very nervous when discussing what they've seen, are lying for no discernible reason except possible lecture fees or book deals...which seems like a dicey way to make a living given their high educational levels.

I gotta go with 'yes'. Col. Philip Corso's book 'The Day After Roswell' puts an end to the speculation all by itself, unless you think that people with the ear of the President of the United States and the highest level security clearance possible are delusional and can continue in their jobs for 30+ years that way.

There's also no way in hell any President since Kennedy has been anything but a manipulated puppet and 'front' for the people who are really running things.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Absolutely, most definitely, a big fat YES governments have recovered craft on a regular basis from all over the world for at least the last 100 years.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join