It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Take a look at this:-

djer.roe.ac.uk...

Please tell me what the possibility of an alien ET race finding Planet Earth amongst that lot? I would say next to zero chance.
And IF ET had landed on Earth why would you think it would be The US that had their technology? Why not another country.
So the answer to your question would be no.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I just wanted to add that while I hold that there are no aliens visiting us in spacecraft in the physical dimension there is every possibility that those beings that the Bible refers to as Angels and Demons may manifest in high tech ways. If one is to have faith in Jesus one must accept that there are beings in other dimensions. The Lake of Fire, Heaven, The Earth, The Seven Heavens, all this stuff and all the experiences of men like Moses, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jesus, Paul, Peter, St. John, etc point to events where dimensions have met in the subjective experiences of people.

In other words if someone tells me sincerely and they are telling the truth that they have seen a U.F.O in full on detail I can accept that. I do not think they are seeing physical aliens and spacecraft. Something is manifesting itself inter-dimensionally. Why or how it happens I do not have a clue. I think may be groups of people can witness these manifestations, too. Man, I believe that a guy rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven and walked on water two thousand years ago. You know I really believe that happened.

Those grey aliens that people talk about so much I clearly see as demonic (if they do exist as I have never seen one). I went through a vulnerable time of temptation a couple of years back and I got visited in my dreams by a flying saucer. I got to walk around it and even fly in it if I wanted to (in my dreams). I got to see who was behind it and it was, I believe, Satan himself (who presented Himself as a grey alien with red reptillian eyes and a little smaller than me). Interesting, too, as I was presented with the temptation of a hefty cash sum of millions if I went that way (it was all tied up with my thinking and being at the time). My response to that dream was that my soul is worth a whole lot more than millions and I remember feeling quite offended, lol!

Our imagination, our spirit, our powers of perception and our very sentient existence as we travel through the generations and time finds new glories and forgets old ones (only to be rediscovered as something entirely new some other time). Two thousand years ago all Christ's Apostles and Christ Himself were fully familiar with The Book of Enoch (in some form or another). Then we forgot about it. In the twentieth century it emerged once more and even discerning minds like me can accept the visions there communicated.

In the twenty first century we are embarking on a quantum journey. I think we are pointing in the right direction and as we travel along we will reach the point and meaning of our destiny.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 28-11-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

oops, double post!
edit on 28-11-2012 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

*Raises hand*

I believe the tech boom in the last century is prime evidence of that. We go from horse and buggy to a man on the moon in 60 years, after being in the dark for the previous umpteen amount of centuries? We have tech nowadays that would qualify to be on an episode of Star Trek.

We didn't get everything from the Nazis, after all. Then again, how did the Nazis develop all their tech so quickly? Once again, I think they had "help" from the "stars."

Either every engineer started with Issac Asimov and the other great sci-fi authors and went from there, or they were inspired by *ahem* recovered craft.

My $.02.

-TS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Not so much extra-terrestrial as Inter-dimension....but YES 1 Gizillion% We have recovered technology not of this world!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Everybody here believes, in their subconscious and that is why they have a spark of interest to come here in search of proof or the day in the which the government declares that Roswell was factually alien.

I understand why the power of belief has been stomped on, in the ancient world family members must have memorized up to 8 generations relative's names because there was no media and even no literature. It is not a question to some native people because through generations it has been passed down and they keep the tradition. They don't know about Roswell, but the moral is that if someone tells us something we have a choice to believe in them or not and how do we feel if we choose to believe nobody out of a large group of truthful appearing people, I would say clouded in ignorance because we are not able to conclude information. In this case we have one large entity who in many cases has been proven, from the educational systems to the budget to the media. This entity chooses that it is better to lie than 'disrupt' society and there are many people who have stepped forward to prove it and give examples. So when one entity says one thing about Roswell than changes the story 5 times we know they are protecting something but so we don't know what it is. The men of the military in the day have come forward to say that it was ET. The numbers are just over a dozen men who had contact or knowledge and around 70 who recovered the spaceship. By far, intelligence is not believing the entity which factually chooses to lie because you don't want to believe in the possibility of visitation when not listening to what great and admired individuals have specifically told you, that is specifically described as a common psychological defense mechanism by Freud.

A person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

definitely so!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
positively no bout a doubt it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker

Yes and Yes,

I also believe they are hiding a lot more from us, Anti-Gravity Tech?

Peace

Yes, of course. They gave us the fiber optic cable.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I do, and have seen ours and theirs. Those TR3B's that fly like jets, but make a vibrational hum when they fly low over roofs, they're ours, but they're based off of theirs. And they don't run on jetfuel or diesel either.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity

Would have been better if it was a poll form somewhere in the board. Anyway, count me in. I'm a firm believer

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
the evidence I have seen - suggest there is a lot of things going on we do not understand. as for the UFO issue. I have to side with the evidence - they are real.
my own personal ufo sightings (3) 1. 1973 Atlanta - orange/gold/yellow glowing football shaped craft - had a mother of pearl effect and you could not see a craft. it was a windy day and this thing did not move for over 20 minutes... when it did move it zipped out of sight in less than 3 seconds.
(2) about 1975 Road Atlanta Race Way - typical saucer craft - I did not get a real good view of it - my mom stepped on the gas and got out of there - but the CB radio was saying some astounding things and the more it said the faster mom drove.
(3) in the middle of the indian ocean - diego garcia - `1980 - a satillite zipping from the horizon suddenly turned 90 degrees while hauling ass - it was really moving and then took a right turn without changing speed.
-- US Army footage of Roswell space craft debris - matches underground reports from unidentified witnesses of different parts of the crash match the footage.
-- Nasa astronaults reports - which by them selves do not reveal much but when taken as a whole - makes a good case thats sort of hard to deny.
etc. etc. etc. -- yes we are not alone.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
No. I think there is highly classified technology that we (ordinary people) don't know about yet, but I don't think it's as advanced as some think. As far as known technology, there's pretty much a provable trail of progression.

I look at it this way: If an aircraft carrier could somehow be transported to the 15th Century to be discovered, exactly how much of it do you think they could reverse-engineer? I wouldn't put my money on any great discoveries coming out of it....
Da Vinci lived during the 15th century. You don't believe he could have reversed engineered it? Heck the background for most of the technology for it cam from him LOL
edit on 28-11-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Secret test subjects from unknown earthly entities...(somehow tied to the defense budget of the us and the other ally across the pond).

It does the secret programs great service to push an alien UFO agenda.

But who knows, right..........

Personally I think the population could handle it if they were told of alien encounters/visitation. I see no need to lie these days. The same old "they can't handle it bit" is outdated by a half of a century or more.
edit on 28-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I believe there is highly technological aircraft that is human made and mistaken for a UFO. But, I just can not believe we (Earthlings) are alone is such a large universe. Honestly, I believe we are smaller than we think. Like a marble in a bag of galaxies.

So yes, I 100% believe there is other life even humanoid life beyond Earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Although, obviously, I don't know for sure, I am inclined to believe that our military (and others) have recovered E.T. crafts which were reverse engineered.

The reason I say this is because I used to live next to an experimental army base in central California (Ft. Hunter Liggett). It is very sparsely populated. For a few evenings in a row, we had been seeing a bright light hovering over the area of the base, so we went out with a pair of really good binoculars and viewed what it was.

It was a classic saucer in every sense of the word. Grey, with lights around the rim in yellow, green and red that were flashing. It seemed to be doing a "demonstration". It lifted up, hovered, tilted, went back upright, and then shot off approximately 50 miles or more in a split second. Then it shot back, hovered, and lowered back into the base. I think this was around 1996 - 1997.

At no time did I ever feel that it was something alien. It definitely appeared to be demostrating it's capabilities to whatever brass was visiting at the time. I worked on this base for 3 years, in the education center. It was a base used for experimentation. If you look it up on the internet, it'll brag about having the most tanks in the country, it's a tank training base, blah blah blah, but I saw some amazing things while I worked there, that later became state-of-the-art weaponry. It's an excellent place to hide things like saucers. Everybody's looking at Area 51, nobody is looking at this base, and it is enormous, one of the largest in terms of square mileage.

It just seems to me that the technological leap since World War II has been too rapid to have been a case of people figuring out the secrets of the universe.
edit on 28-11-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i personally think that they acquired something that they have been trying to figure out for a long time!! as we have seen technology advance so quickly over the years it is now coming together ,, plasma tv's, nano tech, 3d tv's, fiber optics, the ifone tech, without this alien tech we would of prob never came up with half of this stuff!

a thread a few days ago about a military personal communicating with an alien, was pretty interesting , and maybe its true!!!

my 2 cents

"peace in the middle east"-CS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am honestly not sure if we have recovered any craft or not. I do believe that we have been visited. I still want to know about the Phoenix Lights. There have been WAY TOO MANY sightings to just dismiss it. Yes I know most are anomalies, aircraft, etc, but not all, no way. Recovered craft, I guess possible, but I still have doubt. Technology progresses at such a fast pace, and every time it does, the next leap is 2xgreater than the last. There is a mathematical formula for this, but I cannot remember what it is. Look at a Super Computer in 1960 and look at your smart phone, your smartphone can do more than that super computer could back then.

edit on 28-11-2012 by kurthall because: added to it

edit on 28-11-2012 by kurthall because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes i believe so, and i also believe roughly 70% of ATS users believe so, and am also pretty sure some of the users saying "No i do not believe so" actually KNOW that we have these crafts... since they are here for a reason

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I do not believe intellectual aliens have been to our plants in the modern time that means no to ET Crafts and Tech. In the past? i can't say because there is not many ways to pinpoint its of alien origin.

This does not mean i deny aliens exists, i just believe they have not been to earth.
edit on 11/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join