It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Or they dont!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
Its just too convenient for other crashes way more severe to have the the info intact. It's still fishy to me.

And crashes much less severe have had either the Flight Data Recorder, or the Cockpit Voice Recorder totally destroyed, to where they couldn't recover any information at all from them.

April 28, 1999
HEADLINE: KAL MD-11 crew complained of control problems: CVR
SOURCE: Air Transport Intelligence
BYLINE: Nicholas Ionides
DATELINE: Singapore

The crew of the Korean Air (KAL) Boeing MD-11 freighter which crashed near Shanghai on 15 April complained to each other of control problems soon after take-off, according to an initial decoding of the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder (CVR)...
The CAAC, which is being assisted in its investigation by the NTSB and the Korean Civil Aviation Bureau, says the aircraft's flight data recorder was destroyed by the impact, "and only fragments of the tape have been recovered".

June 6, 1999, Sunday, AM cycle
HEADLINE: One year later, crash of rescue helicopter still a mystery
DATELINE: HARLINGEN, Texas

Three emergency team members died June 5, 1998, when their a Eurocopter A350BA crashed six miles southeast of Cuevitas at about 5:40 a.m. on the way to a major accident.
The victims were Carlos De La Fuente Sr., a 34-year-old flight nurse; paramedic Brenda Leinweber, 46, of South Padre Island; and pilot Anthony Martinez, 46, of McAllen.
The helicopter was not found until the next day at 9:45 a.m., thirty hours later. Searchers were hampered by thick brush because very little of the helicopter remained. Even the flight data recorder had been destroyed.

Barrie Examiner (Ontario)
October 20, 2004 Wednesday
Final Edition

HALIFAX (CP) -- Investigators searching for the cause of the crash last week of a Boeing 747 cargo jet won't get to hear from the two people who may have known exactly what happened.
After days of searching swampy, scorched terrain outside Halifax, officials recovered the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder from a kilometre-long trail of mangled debris.
"But that's the good news," Bill Fowler, lead investigator for the Transportation Safety Board of Canada, said during a news conference Tuesday.
"The not-so-good news is the recorder was damaged such that there is no retrievable information."
The so-called black box, which records the cockpit conversations of the pilot and co-pilot, was destroyed by fire after the MK Airlines Ltd. jumbo jet crashed on takeoff last Thursday at Halifax International Airport.
Fowler said the recorder was found Monday and shipped to the board's lab in Ottawa.
It was quickly determined that no recording survived the fire that resulted when the jet, carrying a full load of fuel, hit the ground and broke up.
"It certainly would have helped, but we were operating under the assumption we wouldn't have it," said Fowler, referring to the severity of the impact.
A second black box -- the plane's flight data recorder -- was recovered Sunday. That instrument, which monitors aircraft function and performance, was also damaged, but investigators are hopeful it will offer fresh clues.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

That proves nothing to me. If it doesn't have concrete data then I could've thrown it in there after the incident to your knowledge. Its just too convenient for other crashes way more severe to have the the info intact. It's still fishy to me. How hard is it to prove me wrong? Just release concrete footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, I mean its only one of the most guarded places on earth. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to produce should it?

Well it proves you were wrong in asserting that no black boxes were found at the Pentagon . I also linked you to an analysis of the final data from the flight data recorder so I don't understand your "if it doesn't have concrete data" remark.

What I'm saying is you could have easily had that flight data pre-recorded and added later, it doesn't proved to me that a plane hit the pentagon. For all I know you are working with the FBI and that's your go to answer. I'm not saying that your wrong and its false info, but to me it proves nothing. If it was a plane a footage should be available. You can't deny the security for the pentagon is high as it gets with multiple cameras and angles.

My point is in this case it would be much easier for you or the government to simply release damning footage that would make me say wow it was a plane afterall, but since they or you cannot produce such footage then I will still think it's bogus. Just ask a pilot with 30 years of experience if he could pull this off let alone a guy that just got his license.

You can believe what you want its your right and I respect that, but in my eyes no plane hit this building. At least not the one they claim it to be.

If you reject the data from a flight data recorder why would you accept video ? An fdr records multiple functions of the aircraft per second. In the case of AA 77's fdr it not only recorded the final fatal flight but several preceding flights, including transcontinental. Can you tell me how that could be faked ?

To fake a video of a 757 ploughing into the Pentagon would be like falling off a log in comparison.

Btw, you way overestimate the security of the Pentagon. It is basically a huge office building. It has its own small discrete police service with handguns but no missiles, AA guns, barbed wire, mines, towers, machine guns etc.

What do you say to all the eyewitnesses to a plane ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yes, back to the program, discussing the existence of intact flight data recorders of non-existent airplanes.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
reply to post by phyllida

This is standard practise, talk no plane, get moved to HOAX, keep talking, get banned.

I can give you examples of no plane threads that have mods lying just to discredit the OP. This is on record.

Wanna see?

Two planes did hit the twin towers, however I believe a predator drone hit the pentagon with a missile. That is why the government will not release any footage, other than the blast itself.

If a missle hit the pentagon then chances are really high that american/israeli cargo/military planes hit the twin towers to complete the inside job theory. Eyewitnesses said the planes had no windows and a blue logo.

Maybe the mods got confused and though the no plane theory was in relation to the twin towers? I don't think this thread belongs in the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I can guarantee you that there were no planes at the WTC neither.

All the plane footage is fake, fake, fake.

Just watch the vid.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Except that one of the eyewitnesses was something like two miles away and made that claim.

Here are high resolution pictures of the livery in question on both airlines (different types of aircraft, some larger, some smaller), taken much closer than several miles away. In all of them, the windows are difficult to see. And this is with having plenty of time to examine the pictures. On the day in question you are talking about people, probably not well versed in aircraft to begin with, with a few seconds, a long distance away. It's no wonder they said they didn't see windows.

They're easier to see on the American plane, but they still blend in somewhat from certain angles.

Now, especially on the United planes, imagine that you were a mile or more away, and had maybe three or four seconds to see the plane. Could you tell if it had windows? I probably couldn't, and I can identify most planes at a glance, or even from the sound they make at times.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Maybe the mods got confused and though the no plane theory was in relation to the twin towers? I don't think this thread belongs in the hoax bin.

It's not the mods that move these threads, it's the higher ups.
edit on 27-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Watch this video of even more eyewitnesses claiming "NO WINDOWS, BLUE LOGO" "definitely no commerical airliner".

A university professor from barcelona spain even said, months or years later, that the planes HAD PODs attached to the underbelly of the aircraft. A video I posted before shows this. They were remote controlled cargo/military planes.

Also I remember reading somewhere that the planes took off from a military base in maryland that attacked nyc and washington dc. This was years ago so please don't ask me for any link...I DON'T RECAL WHERE!

Come on folks, lets go with what is more probable!!
edit on 27/11/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: add video

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And just about every picture that showed "pods" on them has been debunked as part of the aircraft. The wingbox looks like a pod from certain angles, because it extends down somewhat from the center fuselage section.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

And just about every picture that showed "pods" on them has been debunked as part of the aircraft. The wingbox looks like a pod from certain angles, because it extends down somewhat from the center fuselage section.

Then why did boeing refuse to answer what the pods where???

They cited "national security concerns".

Debunked my ass!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

They confiscated all videos of the event. The only reason they released this one is because it's so grimey, it's hard to tell what's what.

They have far more footage than this but they won't release it. The towers were filmed by so many, it was hard to confiscate it all. Besides, that was their shock and awe.

The Pentagon footage on the other hand, is highly classified. I wonder why...

edit on 27-11-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what a witness said on tv, the broadcasted footage of planes hitting the WTC are all fake, period, and that can only mean one thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
While we are arguing about what happened on 9-11 in the usa, msm keeps painting the arabs as terrorists and iran as theocratic lunatics that are hell bent on nuking israel, thus giving israel the green light to attack YET ANOTHER muslim country.

People are dying all over the place because of this false flag blasphemy. It is not just the 3,000 people on 911. Millions of soldiers died in afghanistan and iraq FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!! This is what pisses me off so much. I could possibly live with 3,000 dead eventhough people stealing candy from a newstand go to prison for bs.

If this false flag is not officially challenged I see world war 3 happening soon. Russia is already pissed for helping syrian and libyan rebels oust the governments.

edit on 27/11/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what a witness said on tv, the broadcasted footage of planes hitting the WTC are all fake, period, and that can only mean one thing.

Really? What does it mean then "einstein" ?

You think you have a monopoly on truth with superficial research?? I have been studying 9-11 FOR TEN YEARS and get offended with your BS!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead.
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

And there it is. The greater disrespect is to tarnish their memories by choosing to believe a facade regarding their deaths. Just because there could be "no plane" or more accurately "no airliner full of people" doesn't mean these people didn't meet their demise in some other manner.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You're seriously saying that the untold thousands of New Yorkers who watched those planes hit those towers were government plants? All those pictures and videos taken from streets and buildings were fake?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You've spent 10 years wasting your time on the exact stuff they want you to research.

All the plane footage is faked. A proven fact, all the footage is faked, and cannot be real.

If you have looked at the footage for ten years and still don't see the blatant mistakes, glitches and inconsistenties, then what can I say.

The plane footage is fake and from there a lot more conclusions can be made.
edit on 27-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have been studying 9-11 FOR TEN YEARS and get offended with your BS!

Really you have been studying 9/11 for ten years, and still cant see the planes hitting the towers.

You have not been studying 9/11 you have been wasting time studying 9/11 conspiracies there is a wolrd of diferance its not like you have went out actually studdied terrorism.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

You're seriously saying that the untold thousands of New Yorkers who watched those planes hit those towers were government plants? All those pictures and videos taken from streets and buildings were fake?

Good choice of words, untold indeed. How many witnesses can you dig up? How many do you know? There were all sorts of accounts, but once they aired the fake plane footage, everybody saw a plane even if they didn't.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join