It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RedShirt73
Just thought I'd add the vid from the camera that had the better view of the explosion.

The strike happens between 23 to 25 seconds. If you notice at the 24 second mark there seems to be a long white cylinder on the right-handside about three quarters up on the side of the video. You can notice it just above the bright orange cone. At the 23 second mark nothing is there, then at the 24 second mark you see what appears to be a small white line that appears out of nowhere. Then the explosion at 25 seconds. Any Thoughts?

This is not a Boeing 757...

Again, I would agree.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

It's hard to deny that one right?

Thanks for taking the time to watch.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Furthermore on the no planes theory, what better way to make sure that there were planes by confiscating all the videos and then putting them afterwards for release to the public. All I'm saying is it could be done.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You too, thanks for taking the time to watch it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What I don't understand is why nobody ever seems to mention the why there is no black boxes found there or the twin towers? C'mon this is impossible out of 3 planes not to find 1 black box to prove any of either sides claims. Maybe the towers crushed and disintegrated the twin tower black boxes but no way it would happen a 3rd time with the pentagon. I mean they find black boxes miles away from planes that crash in the ocean from current on the ocean floor or planes that crash into other in mid air, which would be a bigger area to find this box. Ask any FAA person and they will say the likelihood of not finding all 3 black boxes is impossible.

There was so much fishy business and unanswered questions its almost comical in a sense.

1.3 towers fall from Fire (first time in human history with steel structures) not to mention 1 wasn't even hit by a plane.
2.Guy owns trade centers take out an insurance policy weeks before the tragedy.
3.No black boxes found - impossible
4.Pentagon admits missing money days before and where was that paperwork, trade center 7 and the part of pentagon hit by plane .....hmmm what a coincidence I bet
5.WCPO news in Cincinnati where I live says flight 93 lands safely in Columbus airport then retracts statement saying they made a mistake, once again how convenient
6.Our government is running an exercise of the same scenario that takes place the same day so fighter jets are too far away but yet we have bases everywhere and I'm lead to believe our defense system has a brain fart and can't scramble a jet from another base but yet within 48 hours they know everything about each terrorist involved in the incident. OKAY

I could go on and on but you get the point which is it doesn't add up. I don't care which side your on I just want the truth, let the people see the files and evidence so we'll know. But you guys fail to realize this is what the government does best, it divides us. It has half the people think terrorists and the other half think conspiracy so we fight each other instead of them. Maybe if you actually really thought about that statement we would have a chance to get the real truth but sadly i know that won't happen.

If you think the government wouldn't sacrifice the people in the towers and that flight to cover their ass with the money and get us into another war then you are very naive. They've done it for centuries, we are pawns plain and simple.

So sad how smart we can be as individuals but how dumb we ARE as people.

The search for truth continues, peace all!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

I understand your point. The thread being moved to the hoax thread - that is because it is a hoax - no plane - 9/11 has been a well planned hoax from its beginnings. The global population have been had - it was an inside job that has been tightly controlled by all the co-operating government agencies.

The entire fiasco happened but it can be classed as a hoax against humanity. So don't worry too much about the semantics - this thread could be moved to any category you like - the truth does not change. There were no planes - it was a hoax - set up - inside job - evil - we were all conned by the media spin which technically and semantically speaking - is we - the global community were pulled into a hoax.

Hope I explained that properly.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

nice way to bend the hoax bin to fit your agenda, my my my.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

That's cool but that was not the reasoning behind the move to HOAX.

The point is to bury it and to discredit it.

It's always been like this.

The whole 911 truth movement was setup to talk about anything 911, except for the no plane theories, even though they are completely provable just by looking at the footage.

Maybe a mod can explain why it was moved.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I don't have an agenda. I have an intellect and I like to exercise my brain as much as possible and that means making up my own mind and not relying on other people to tell me what to think.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

I think it was moved because it was gaining serious momentum .
That's a bunch of flags stars and replies for a couple of days.
It's really lame. I'm truly confused why a video released by the FBI
aired on CNN is a hoax.

So if the video showed a plane it wouldn't be in the HOAX bin?
And the fact that it doesn't is somehow the fault of people who dont believe the OS
and therefore a hoax?
That's some crazy logic if so.

edit on 27-11-2012 by sealing because: You've got some splainin to do.....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by Arken

What I don't understand is why nobody ever seems to mention the why there is no black boxes found there or the twin towers? C'mon this is impossible out of 3 planes not to find 1 black box to prove any of either sides claims. Maybe the towers crushed and disintegrated the twin tower black boxes but no way it would happen a 3rd time with the pentagon. I mean they find black boxes miles away from planes that crash in the ocean from current on the ocean floor or planes that crash into other in mid air, which would be a bigger area to find this box. Ask any FAA person and they will say the likelihood of not finding all 3 black boxes is impossible.

You are basing your conspiracy theories on misinformation. Both black boxes for AA 77 were recovered from the Pentagon. The cockpit voice recorder was too badly damaged for any data to be retrieved but the flight data recorder was intact. This link is to an analysis of the data for the final seconds recorded :-

www.journalof911studies.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

The last pages were too spot on and had too many people agreeing with no plane theory, so they decided to pull it, pun intended.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

That proves nothing to me. If it doesn't have concrete data then I could've thrown it in there after the incident to your knowledge. Its just too convenient for other crashes way more severe to have the the info intact. It's still fishy to me. How hard is it to prove me wrong? Just release concrete footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, I mean its only one of the most guarded places on earth. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to produce should it?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe it was moved here to protect us from the FBI monitoring

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Or perhaps to give them direct access to each post - sort of like the hoax bin is a code name for the government agents. They go directly to the hoax bin to save sorting through all the gazillions of other posts. Hoax is a time saver for the professionals.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by Alfie1

That proves nothing to me. If it doesn't have concrete data then I could've thrown it in there after the incident to your knowledge. Its just too convenient for other crashes way more severe to have the the info intact. It's still fishy to me. How hard is it to prove me wrong? Just release concrete footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, I mean its only one of the most guarded places on earth. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to produce should it?

Well it proves you were wrong in asserting that no black boxes were found at the Pentagon . I also linked you to an analysis of the final data from the flight data recorder so I don't understand your "if it doesn't have concrete data" remark.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

So after first trying to twist the reason behind the move to hoax, you are now trying to intimidate the people that might post here?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

That video was really quite frightening. The lengths people will go to with absolute no regard for human life is astounding not to mention the fact they always always think they will get away with it

Even more astounding is that this thread has been moved to the Hoax section I thought and believed ATS was unbiased? I do hope I'm not wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join