It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Blind people dont see the plane. People with good eyes can. Enlarge the screen and you see the plane.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit

The guy was asking why they didn't choose for a normal bombing, I explained that they couldn't sell that story for obvious reasons.

But you are attempting to call ALL the eyewitnesses dellusional and giving the 911 truth movement a horrible name.

The fact that buildings might be prewired is not disputed by me, nor is it relevant in relation to my comment.

Of course it is rellevant! It is stupid to focus purely on explosives bringing down the building AND IGNORE the planes hitting the twin towers. The video may or may not have been edited. THIS is what IS IRRELEVANT! Who cares why or how they edited the videos? WTF does it prove? You still do NOT make sense!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

The tactics of appeal to emotion and patriotism are among the really sad and pathetic ones, and are never sincere.

Karen dear.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yes there was. Stop believing every thing you read on ATS.

Here are photos you guys must have missed.

These are evidence photos from the trial.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I was at the Pentagon in the spring of 2008 taking a
tour with my sons class.When we got to the place of impact
there was an older gentleman standing around the chaple
near where the memorial was being built telling anyone
that would listen that he was here that day at his desk when the plane hit
(second floor).He specified that planes wing was right near him
He spoke of how dark it was the smoke and flames,and how he managed to get
out.
At the time I still believed the os,now that I think back to
this old vet telling this story I believe he was planted
there purposely to corroborate the story.
come to think of it with what he described and how horrific his story was
he didn't have any burn scars or old injuries
that I could see.

Anyway my point is that I believe this was just another
example of the government covering its bases.

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet,but as far as the
alphabet agency releasing anything important? especially a video...not going to happen

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

But you are attempting to call ALL the eyewitnesses dellusional and giving the 911 truth movement a horrible name.

Again,totally irrelevant in relation to the qouted comment.

Of course it is rellevant! It is stupid to focus purely on explosives bringing down the building AND IGNORE the planes hitting the twin towers. The video may or may not have been edited. THIS is what IS IRRELEVANT! Who cares why or how they edited the videos? WTF does it prove? You still do NOT make sense!

Again, totally irrelevant in relation to the initial arguments made by me in a post to another poster's comment, and also in relation to the explanation I gave you nabout why you took my comments out of context.

You are obviously wasting my time.

Judging from one of your earlier posts you admitted that the footage was faked, I asked you a question about it, why not answer that?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Blind people dont see the plane. People with good eyes can. Enlarge the screen and you see the plane.

The white smudge that suddenly appears mid image, when it should've been visible way before that in the sky to the left, according to the official flight path, is not the plane, in fact at that point the plane would not have been visible at all, again, judging from official flight path.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Judging from one of your earlier posts you admitted that the footage was faked, I asked you a question about it, why not answer that?

I never admitted the footage was fake because I don't care if it is or not. And for the record I said it COULD be faked. You can't read, heh?

I think you are the one wasting everyones time, but I guess for ATS that is normal.....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

And why would they fake the footage, if the planes were real?

Because if people knew they were cargo/military planes hitting the twin towers in nyc, and a missile fired from some drone hitting the pentagon, OBVIOUSLY it would prove 911 was an inside job and their holy crusades in the middle east WOULD STOP!

It also means people would be prosecuted for genocide and treachery. That means death penalty for high ranking government employees.

Are you not explaining to me why they would fake the footage, here?

Just goes to show how sincere you are, you don't even believe it yet you were arguing as if you were, kinda proves you are just talking to oppose me.

At least it proves you are not exactly capable of a logical discussion, but I had already established that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, after watching more videos on the crash and reading more of all your thoughts on this. I revise my statement, There IS NO plane! Though, something knocked down the light poles and hit that generator. If I had to guess what it was other than a plane, I would say it was a missile disguised as a plane. It could just be an elaborate hoax to convince us that the U.S. was under attack so they could further an agenda that could only be enacted upon under circumstances that the U.S. is being attacked.

I see a truck in the overpass video still. The question remains, what knocked over the light poles and hit the generator, where is the plane wreckage, why are the videos of the plane not released and for what purpose would the government of the U.S. construct this incident to further what agenda? I have nothing more to comment on this, so I will stick to reading this thread and not post my thoughts as I have next to no research on this and am just kinda guessing at what I see in the vids. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And why would they fake the footage, if the planes were real?

Because if people knew they were cargo/military planes hitting the twin towers in nyc, and a missile fired from some drone hitting the pentagon, OBVIOUSLY it would prove 911 was an inside job and their holy crusades in the middle east WOULD STOP!

It also means people would be prosecuted for genocide and treachery. That means death penalty for high ranking government employees.

Are you not explaining to me why they would fake the footage, here?

Just goes to show how sincere you are, you don't even believe it yet you were arguing as if you were, kinda proves you are just talking to oppose me.

At least it proves you are not exactly capable of a logical discussion, but I had already established that.

I believe the video footage was tampered with. YOU are the one claiming it was totally faked! You are claiming it was totally faked in order to call all the eyewitnesses dellusional; no planes hitting anything! You relly purely on the explosives theory and I explained to you this is pointless unless you combine it with something striking the twin towers to cause the initial explosions.

Stop deflecting and the petty accusations. What are you, a disinfo agent?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I believe the video footage was tampered with. YOU are the one claiming it was totally faked! You are claiming it was totally faked in order to call all the eyewitnesses dellusional; no planes hitting anything! You relly purely on the explosives theory and I explained to you this is pointless unless you combine it with something striking the twin towers to cause the initial explosions.

You believe it was tampered with? What part was tampered with,and if you agree with the fact that it was tampered with, then why are you opposing me from the start, and why is this fact not enough reason for you to say, "this is the proof of a conspiracy", and agree with me.

The fact that it has been tampered with should be enough to reach a level of agreement here, don't you think?

And why can't the initial explosions have been just explosives?

The plane was faked so........

Stop deflecting and the petty accusations. What are you, a disinfo agent?

Buddy....anyone can read back and see your logical fallacies and how you took my comments, made to another poster, out of context, and how you were explaining why my theory was true, lol.

edit on 27-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You believe it was tampered with? What part was tampered with,and if you agree with the fact that it was tampered with, then why are you opposing me from the start, and why is this fact not enough reason for you to say, "this is the proof of a conspiracy", and agree with me.

CGI frames added, original frames deleted. Blur effects, etc.

Claiming fake and claiming "tampered with" are not the same.

The fact that it has been tampered with should be enough to reach a level of agreement here, don't you think?

You want me to agree there were no planes. HELL NO! We are supposed to deny ignorance on ats.

And why can't the initial explosions have been just explosives?

The plane was faked so........

Because everyone saw airplanes hitting the twin towers.

Of course it was an inside job, but claiming there were no planes at nyc is preposterous nonsense.
edit on 27/11/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Frames added, frames deleted. Blur effects, etc.

Where and what exactly, and more important with what purpose then?

Because everyone saw airplanes hitting the twin towers. Of course it was an inside job, but claiming there were no planes at nyc is preposterous nonsense.

Who is everyone, there are not that many documented witnesses that were on tv that day, and most were affiliated to the networks.

There are also people saying they didn't see a plane at all. And all the plane footage was faked.

Being familiar with the footage, but still claiming it is not completely fake, is beyond prepostrous. It is undeniable.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
no planes demolotion and other nonsense is all diversionary tactics to take attention away from the real conspiracy

who is rich blee ?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

To make the cargo/military planes appear as normal commercial airliners.

Video editing can change a lot.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

To make the cargo/military planes appear as normal commercial airliners.

Video editing can change a lot.

Why not use the right looking planes in the first place, if you are going to fly real planes into the buildings?

Watch the vid I posted it proves that the planes where fake, the initial damage patterns to the tower were faked, there is no way that what we see are real planes edited to look like the correct planes, there are no crash physics and there is no way they changed a real plane into a fake plane during a live broadcast, but they could edit in a fake plane where there was no plane, during a live broadcast. The vid also explains that in depth.

Other vids show blatant inconsistenties in flight paths in different vids of the same event, again conclusion, they are completely fake.

You are absolutely wrong, and obviously you need do some research first if you want to talk about this.

You are bending over backwards to justify your preconceived notions of cargo planes with pods hitting the WTC.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Your theory is more crazy than the hologram theory, and trust me the hologram theory is extremely crazy.

You are calling everyone who saw airplanes hitting the twin towers dellusional idiots and I think everyone would take extreme offense to that. Think about the hundreds or thousands of eyewitnesses being dellusional idiots and you being correct. The odds are astronomicaly against you!

And how long would it take for network crews to edit a few frames to make a 500mph airplane striking the twin towers change appearance from a cargo/military plane to a commerical airliner that easily, conviently, surreptitiously fits the original story? We are talking about highely professional video montage experts, not you and me.

In all honesty the planes were visible for only a few seconds. Maybe all they had to do was add blur in all the appropriate frames and be done with the deal.

I bet you are complicating everything on purpose just to discredit the 9-11 truth movement. Have fun with your silly theories. I am done!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Except that the military version of the 767 didn't fly until well after 9/11. The Japanese were the first to buy the KC-767, and the E-767, and they didn't the KC-767 until 2008. The E-767 was put into service in 2000, but there were only four built, and no mistaking them for a commercial airliner with that radar installed. Unless Boeing built some in secret quickly. The USAF has no 767 aircraft in service, they have several 757s in service, but no 767s. You can look through the Boeing records and see a record of all the transport aircraft they have built.

www.airfleets.net...

You can see all the Japanese Self Defense Forces aircraft built (8), along with the Italian Air Force tankers (4). There are no USAF aircraft listed.

Boeing Commercial, being a publicly traded company has to issue a report that shows the number of aircraft built, and the amount of money the division brought in. Somewhere in their records there would be a discrepancy about the number of aircraft built, or the amount of money brought in if they built planes just to crash them on 9/11.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am done!

Jeah, you are done for.

You are obviously not trying to hear me, and you obviously don't know enough about the subject to say anything of value.

Fact remains that the plane footage is fake.

You are calling everyone who saw airplanes hitting the twin towers dellusional idiots and I think everyone would take extreme offense to that. Think about the hundreds or thousands of eyewitnesses being dellusional idiots and you being correct. The odds are astronomicaly against you!

What 1000's of witnesses, can you identify them, it's a myth.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join