It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So, instead of just flying a 757 into the Pentagon, they flew an X-37 (which they only have two of), up to an altitude where they could drop it (which the NASA Shuttle Carrier Aircraft is the only thing that could carry it, and people would notice that thing), or flew it into orbit, and flew it into the Pentagon? Then where's the X-37 debris? It should have left some debris as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what exactly are the conspiracy theories here, I'd like to catch up to pace here..? Exactly who do you all claim to have been behind this and why? What was the point of it?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It seems that if this vid is showing the official flight path,

,that the plane wouldn't even have been visible at all from that hotel, but I might be wrong.

This is the location if I am correct,

Compare to this,

The black arrow is pointing at the object that people on this thread say is the plane, a second before impact, note how it rises above the pentagon and the overpass highway between the camera and the pentagon.
then look back at the official flight path video I posted, one second before impact, does the plane or the tail rise above the pentagon, making it visible on the camera on the hotel?

This the location and the general direction of view towards the pentagon.

Anyway, I don't believe the bright object in the vid is the plane, it is either a car, which is very unlikely due to the speed, or it was photoshopped in before release, to make it appear like a plane, or an actual missile.

I can't deny that an object is visible in the vid right before the explosion, but it can hardly be the plane following its official trajectory.

It doesn't get higher than the pentagon in the last seconds before impact, we can't see the pentagon in the vid because there is a highway overpass in front of it, so how can we see the plane in the vid?

edit on 27-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have now watch this vid about 10 times and I still see the white top of a plane flying in low to ensure a direct hit on the P!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I just showed you it can't be the plane, if we go by the official story.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I state what I see. whatever the story I still see a plane!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No, you see an object. Don't tell me that little smudge looks like a plane. That is your preconceived notion. Anyway, it can't possibly be the plane.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by filosophia
The video seems to have captured the non-impacted side of the building, so maybe the plane is shielded by the building? It is hard to tell if it is a plane moving along or just traffic. My question is, if the video shows the wrong side of the building, why confiscate it? That is just fueling the conspiracy theories.

After taking another look, even if the video is filming the wrong wall, there is no way a huge jet couldn't be seen. Plus the video seems to be edited, the black car goes backwards after going forward. No trusting it after the feds got a hold of it.
edit on 26-11-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

There was no plane wreckage discovered at the Pentagon dude...WAKE UP ALREADY!

Yes. Yes there was.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit

No, you see an object. Don't tell me that little smudge looks like a plane. That is your preconceived notion. Anyway, it can't possibly be the plane.

Agreed after watching again and again, that tiny white speck is no plane.
Maybe a cruise missle or unknown drone but not a 757.

Show me a witness that says they saw an airliner hit the pentagon and I'll show you a typical
planted spook. White dude mid 30's to 40's always wearing a ball cap, Jeans and T shirt. etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Lets look at the simple facts that prove something is amiss here.

Pretty much ALL the steel work removed from the site and sealed away for national security.

Numerous first class reports of bombs going off by Firefighters in and around the building before the collapse.

Pentagon hole is tiny, the version people like to remind themselves of is after the front of the building collapsed this is way after the hit, before that there was a tiny hole as sole damage.

Initial video shows NO plane parts (seems it turned up later)

ALL video's showing the front of the building are confiscated and remain locked away under national security.

Many of the apparent hijackers turned up alive and well as opposed to being dead with the planes.

Just by complete coincidence there's a 'drill' running about an attack on the city, also fighter jets are sent away from the city despite military aviation begging for them to investigate once the planes they monitored were classed as NOT part of a drill.

3 steel reinforced buildings make modern architectural history by collapsing at free fall in to their own foot print on the same day, one building would have been amazing and unheard of but 3, in the same day?

Much of the buildings turned to fine dust...By a fire?, much seen Before the collapse takes hold.

Bush's reaction when told of a second plane has hit is to sit with the kids still, the President of the US, the man in charge of the US feels no need to return to office or at least be investigating the horrific act, instead he carries on with a school visit?

That's surreal at best..

People describe the planes as being grey with no windows, its even reported live on air by a TV reporter on the way to work., describes the plane as not an ordinary plane. You would think with such a busy airport mere miles away that people would be very familiar with the many planes...But not these planes.

FBI happen upon a hijackers passport just laying on the ground after the attacks, despite massive plumes of fire seen on both hits and the perception that fire brought down all 3 of these buildings it remains odd that the passport is burn free and in good condition, odd that as the person was in the middle of the fireball and would have either been crushed or evaporated.

The official report ignores many basic issues and totally excludes other things.

The plane that buries itself in a hole has people and choppers scanning the area straight away with the reporters saying that apart from the ground being turned over that there's no evidence of a crash ie bodies and parts, this however suddenly turns up later. The chopper going over the site clearly shows just disturbed earth.

And a million and one other things.

THIS is why there's a conspiracy about the whole 9/11 incident, things that seem out of place, verging on impossible, things turning up after the act and the rest.

That's why people discuss this and simply don't trust the whole story, its riddled with oddities.

Yes people have used science to answer many things but as we know you can make anything fit if you work hard enough but the problem is the amount of things contrary to logic that are laced through this event.

Something happened but we certainly do NOT know the full and true story and that's a fact...Yes it is..Show me the footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon and I'll believe you, that footage is or isn't out there one way or another. If you had it you would show it.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
The one thing I noticed was the amount of cars zipping around are you telling me that with all those cars with passangers in them that not one of them noticed a jet liner coming in at tree top height en route to impacting one of the most important buildings around,but would they notice a cruise missile coming in at tree top height ? The other thing that strikes me as conveinient was that they were working on that section of the building now imagine this scenario.... Having the plane debris pre positioned under tarps then letting the explosion reveal hey presto there is plane debris so there must have been a plane right?....

You seem to be ignoring the fact that there are literally scores of eyewitnesses on record who saw the plane at or shortly before impact.

We even have the audio record of Arlington police calling it in. At 0.33 car 14 reports " American Airlines plane headed east out over the Pike."

www.youtube.com...

All those witnesses that saw a plane were clearly government shills.

Many, many people saw a plane fly over the freeway and impact the building.

Why they won't release the surveillance tapes and put this to bed? Hard to say.

But all those witnesses can't be discounted because they don't fit a far-out narrative.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

After watching and watching I'm really beginning to think photoshop. The object suddenly appears out of nowhere and is only in a few frames it seems.

If it was the plane or a missile, it should've appeared in the vid a few seconds before it did now, coming into the picture from the left side of the screen, not in the middle.

Too bad I don't have the software to watch video frame by frame, I would like to see that, if someone can help, please.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Hydraulic fluid? What about all that damn fuel in those wings? Where's the explosion that should have accured when the wing impacted the light pole? Notice the one video where the police car cross's in front of camera. How many frames for the car to clear the screen. That car is aboout 14ft long, and watching the car clear, should show all that no matter how fast a (plane came in) you should see a PLANE. In the frames they show.

WE don't see a plane at all. WE see smoke trail and explosion. When Discovery Channel crashed that plane recently. How did they get it to explode, they crashed the WING FULL OF FUEL into a pole on the ground as to ignite the fuel in the wing. This did not happen at the Pentagon when the plane clipped the light pole. Am I to think the hijackers dumped the fuel prior to the act of terror?

If there were a plane there. It should be all over the lawn and splattered against the side of the building. Never mind the fact it should have exploded at impact with the light pole. NO PLANE AT PENTAGON. The simple fact that the Pentagon is the most secure building in America, with more security cameras than one can count. And the fact our Government released 5 frames of footage not 5 seconds 5 frames of footage, You got to be living under a rock NOT to see it's all a lie.
edit on 27-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There never was a plane. I never believed it from the get go. Show me full footage of a plane hitting that building and I'll believe it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

I agree Woodspirit.
It's weird. You could be on to something with it being doctored.

The only thing that has me thinking missle, is the fragmented
way the video moves. If it were a missle or 757 the way the video jumps
and removes frames would make it seem like it was coming out of nowhere.
I still think a 757
is out of the question when looking at the first security gate video and now this.
Dusty toad brought up the obvious smoke trail in the security camera video.
Those trails look like some of the missle slamming into concrete tests I've seen.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
There never was a plane. I never believed it from the get go. Show me full footage of a plane hitting that building and I'll believe it.

Exactly!

Just release the other 80+ tapes that were confiscated and prove that we are all conspiracy nuts. There is NO reason to keep all those tapes secret, unless, of course, you have something to hide.

And if those tapes show no plane, than in fact the tapes would be a danger, not to national but government security, because in that case even the most ignorant fools in the US would go nuts and all hell will break lose, and they know it.

edit on 27-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
and yet they won't release the pentagons security cameras tapes. the pentagon has security cameras all around that building, and yet these grainy, distant shots are the ones released for the public.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think, at this point, anyone with a brain and time to do an hour's research on the 9/11 matter will conclude that more needs to be disclosed. Sadly, however, no one has the power to do this.

The question isn't whether there is enough evidence to re-open the 9/11 case, but whether anyone will ever be in a position to do so.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Well what an amazingly insightful video and so very plausible (the video composite by ACe Baker one I mean). I myself had often wondered just why the "planes" never seemed to be damaged or break up when they "hit" the buildings and why it was such a perfect plane shaped hole a bit like a cartoon lol. Enjoyed that! Thanks for that however....
Leaves me with a big question...what happened to all the poor passengers of the real flights? If they were "disposed" of elsewhere thats one hell of a nasty thing to do to your own people just for propaganda purposes to justify the PTB's further actions! doesn't bear thinking about!
edit on 27-11-2012 by phyllida because: missed a bit

edit on 27-11-2012 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I would agree

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join