It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
No surprise there....here is my conspiracy theory: 1) plane parts pre-positioned in the supposed "crash" area (inside the Pentagon and outside under tarps), 2) bomb placed in the Pentagon near the outer wall, 3) plane fly over to distract and allow for witness testimony as to seeing a plane, 4) simultaneous explosion as the plane flew over the building, 5) tarps probably attached by cord to a ground vehicle and are pulled off the major plane parts outside the Pentagon as the vehicle drives off coincident with the explosion. A quick Five Part Play (as in Pentagon).

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Shouldn't the explosion of the plane be heard before the tailend is seen skittering across the street from the opposite side of the Pentagon?

Secondly all of those things can be 'set up' they mean nothing. Obviously someone pulling off a brilliant mastermind plot would have previously thought out critical responses.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The video that needs to be seen is the one from the Sheraton Hotel, it has the angles that would show the impact side , also possibly cameras at the Naval Annex and the AAFES gas station , i think this hotel is facing the opposite angle and 395.

There are other places all around that entire area with security camera and angles, it is surprising that no one has this footage that just didn't come forward, I find it hard to believe this is the only footage available, it is truly sad that this stuff has to be withheld when they know it could completely put to rest all conspiracies once and for all.

I have made many comments on that whole conspiracy, no need to elaborate and relive that though.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

Agreed,it IS grainy. But at the same time it's clear it isn't a damn missle that so many people claim it is. Anyway,this video isn't new it's been around for a while.

As for the people complaining about the Pentagon footage..I got a test you can try.Set up a camera in front of your house and have a plane come crashing into the building next to it at 3-400 mph and see if it's clear on the video.Now,make sure you do it at the distance the pentagon video.Then get back to me and tell me it's not a plane

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sometimes the "truth" about certain claims percolates to the surface in the strangest of places. Watch this clip from QI and then ask yourself a few questions.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
This thread is going to be HUGE.
Even though it's on the opposite side,
we should still see a plane right?
Unless the airliner was lower than the height of the Pentagon
for the last mile of its flight. Good Ol Dave will be here shortly.

Why thank you. It's always nice to be appreciated (grin).

...but as you already acknowledged, the plane hit on the opposite side of the building from where the camera was located, so you already know this video doesn't prove anything new one way or the other. Not that it matters, since the plane flew over several highways right at rush hour so quite a lot of people specifically saw the plane strike the building, and plus, it left a slew of aircraft wreckage as proven by all sorts of photos I'm sure you've already seen. A plane irrefutably hit the buildigs and the only people claiming otherwise are the con artists behind those damnd fool conspiracy web sites. You already saw the type of outrageous antics they're capable of when ATS had to shut this forum down.

Why the conspiracy theorists continue to cling to this "no plane hit the Pentagon" internet hoax is beyond me. It's as unnecessarily convoluted and pointlessly complex as the people claiming NASA remotely planted the Apollo equipment on the moon to get us to think astronauts left it there. After all the resources that it would need to pull it off while creating all the established evidence we're seeing, AND covering it all up, it woudl be a heck of a lot easier to just fly a plane into the building.
edit on 26-11-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yes Yes we can't see a plane...because the god damn quality of the video is horrible

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Your post says it all. The government that cannot keep Benghazi straight, somehow managed to have special press briefings DURING the events of 9/11 to put out the official story. Just curious, where do you think these briefings were held? On the street next to the WTC after the first impact and prior to the second one that was carried live?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

How can a tornado level a house, and leave the one next door unscathed? How do earthworms survive the fiery break up of Columbia, a 120,000 fall to Earth and live, when the astronauts were ripped to shreds? More to the point, how, can a rock thrown at a tree, not damage the tree....but the same rock, down the intake of an jet engine, cause the engine to rip itself to shreds?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
at first i thought "oh my god! you can see something coming in!" but no, that is just the interstate. all we see is fireball, so again, we got nothin.

all i know for sure about the pentagon is, if they(fbi, gov.) wanted to shut up the conspiracy theorists, they would just release a security video showing a plane hitting the pentagon. they are out there, i am sure of it. maybe its whats on the video, maybe its not. they obviously don't care what we think, they did thier job. they told us what they wanted us to think, end of discussion. they could have told us it was a pink space caravan, flown by THE mother theresa herself, and it could have been, but they aint gonna show us any video footage to back it up.

strange, because they were beating our brains in for quite a while with the twin tower footage, even though there is some questionable footage of what kind of plane it was that hit the building. and never mind what was on the undercarriage.

this whole thing stinks, and i have my opinion on what happened. it will be an argument we will have well past our grandchildren, much like Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I didnt think the plane flew 'parallel' to the ground as it entered, apparently it was supposed to come in at an angle?
meaning, we should be able to see more of the plane if indeed thats true.

the plane couldnt of come in at an angel, because we'd see more than a tiny 1 pixel spec of white that runs horizontal.

also, it couldnt come in horizontal to the ground because a. It was too big, b. it would have left serious damage on the lawn 3. it would have played havoc with the motorway.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I mean if a plane did hit the Pentagon, then why haven't we seen it on any of the 85 cameras that surround the place?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Your post says it all. The government that cannot keep Benghazi straight, somehow managed to have special press briefings DURING the events of 9/11 to put out the official story. Just curious, where do you think these briefings were held? On the street next to the WTC after the first impact and prior to the second one that was carried live?

The whole 9/11 event was planned out. If I knew where there meetings were held and who attended them I would gladly share these with you. As these meetings would have been held in secrecy, it stays at that.

The Elite run the government, but own the media. That said, this video showing how media lies first, and then in small print later on corrects it. Too little too late.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
the fbi alone is holding over 80 videos related to the crash. who knows what the pentagon has.

the only video they released is that famous 3 frame, obviously spliced gas station clip.

now we have 2 videos and none of them show a plane hitting the pentagon.

so the only thing i can conclude is no plane hit the pentagon using the only evidence available, the two videos.

what is more disturbing is that the gas station owner said the f.b.i. was there "in minutes" to take the film. so fast he didn't even have time to look at them.

a plane just crashed killing over a hundred people. it should have been chaos and all available personnel finding survivors.

i can see the fbi dropping by in a half an hour, when things start becoming clearer and an investigation is actually started.

but to be there to take a security video faster than an ambulance responding to a shooting is just mind boggling.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

using your logic, the space shuttle would be impossible to film.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't have time to all the replies now and I'm sure someone pointed these things out already...

This is old footage. It is from the other side of the building. The plane flew too low to be seen from this angle.
The footage shows nothing and proves nothing.

BUT...

Like I have said before, WHY is THIS video released to the public while ALL THE OTHER videos from
the other side of the building THAT WOULD SHOW SOMETHING still kept away from public
scrutiny....that is the conspiracy angle to this video.

Go ahead and say it..."There was a court order...a lawsuit...they had to release it.."

BS....then court order and lawsuit the OTHER CCTV tapes into the public domain.

All this video does is tick me off

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the fbi alone is holding over 80 videos related to the crash. who knows what the pentagon has.

the only video they released is that famous 3 frame, obviously spliced gas station clip.

now we have 2 videos and none of them show a plane hitting the pentagon.

so the only thing i can conclude is no plane hit the pentagon using the only evidence available, the two videos.

what is more disturbing is that the gas station owner said the f.b.i. was there "in minutes" to take the film. so fast he didn't even have time to look at them.

a plane just crashed killing over a hundred people. it should have been chaos and all available personnel finding survivors.

i can see the fbi dropping by in a half an hour, when things start becoming clearer and an investigation is actually started.

but to be there to take a security video faster than an ambulance responding to a shooting is just mind boggling.

Exactly, 2 videos released, neither show a plane hitting the Pentagon.

On the petrol station video, a clear, missile shape enters the frame before the explosion. No plane I've ever seen contains missile like shapes at the front of it.

I agree, this video from the OP is inconclusive, as we don't know the angle or what direction, hence we can's make conclusions from this.

But you make a great point- there are many videos but only 2 have been released, neither show a plane.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

you can also conclude that if 2 out of 85 videos don't show a plane hitting the pentagon, then the other 83 must show something crashing, because they obviously don't have a problem releasing inclusive videos of nothing.

if it shows nothing like they claim, they shouldn't have a problem releasing them.

and spare the survivors pain argument is a valid one. how many of you out there can stomach watching your loved ones die over and over again, knowing they are in that plane.

relieving their last moments on earth.

but then again, i would want to know if they actually died or murdered by the government.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It WAS a terrorist act, whetever it was muslim extremists,
the US government or some unknown third party, terrorists all the same.
Among all those lost that day, were also the last persisting pieces of my faith in mankind.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I more often than not lurk Im afraid but on this one I have a real passion,

For me, I absolutely love this video embedded from the Tube of You.

I'm sure someone will be able to easily tell me why I am wrong, but for me, for a little while at least, this video has debunked the official Pentagon frames as an entirely fraudulent production.

Although, as I say, I am sure someone will be able to explain why I have been so wrong in this, but if not....................

See for yourselves!

Thanks

edit on 27-11-2012 by kaptabs because: Further Clarification

EDIT: Just for clarification. I am uninterested in the frozen frame as such although it highlights the NEWS EDIT showing the attempt to make very weak evidence appear that little more appealing to the eye of the viewer.

I am also uninterested in the second clip shown in the video which is the 2nd Pentagon shot as, personally, I believe it a photoshop fake and nothing official.

However, overall, the edit job, the horrible inconsistency of explosion and object in one frame, and all the laws of physics borken in an attempt to provide simply SOMETHING to keep the sheeple believing, is laughable in my humble opinion.

Thanks
edit on 27-11-2012 by kaptabs because: Further Clarification

edit on 27-11-2012 by kaptabs because: Edit

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join