It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
last week, a pick up truck going to fast hit a wooden power/telephone pole on our street. he hit the pole hard enough to break it in half. you are trying to tell me that the wing of a 757 going 500 miles an hour just knocked over a hollow, aluminum, pole? the pole should have been bent clear in half at the least, if not broken in half by that much force. hell, a pick up truck bends those type of poles.

wings do not fold up. they shatter. where is the wreckage from the wings?

as i said earlier, the claims that video footage wasn't released do to security reasons. yet, there is a ton of video and photos of the pentagon AFTER the explosion. wouldn't security still be in force? that right their is a red flag.
edit on 26-11-2012 by blackthorne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There were no plane crashes on 9/11.
Anything showing otherwise has been fabricated to look that way.

11 years later and most are still in the dark regarding the real nature and
extents of the fakery incorporated into the 9/11 hoax.

No terrorists. No plane crashes. Few if any real victims. Faked video
and witness (insider) testimonies.

A media complicit hollywood style tv fakery extravaganza was what we
were treated to that day, and most have still not seen through the BS.

www.cluesforum.info

Wakey wakey time!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

One main thing Everyone can question without putting too much thought into this is:

Why did the (plane/missile/object) hit that particular wing of the pentagon that was just renovated?

The Odds of that happening are an interesting subject all on their own. Seems that all these things blowing up happened with the least amount of people there as possible...

It tells me someone couldn't fully convince enough people to go through with this plan unless collateral damage was minimized.

The planes had little passengers, the twin towers could have had thousands more people than they did that day. The pentagon get's hit in a mostly empty wing. Towers collapsed down into nothing without hurting too many other buildings when If they fell more like a tree (as one would more likely expect) they could kill thousands more and cause so much more pain.

Seems if it was terrorists that they would have maxed their targets. I'm thinking it's people with high goals to change the whole world drastically and I bet they even think they are creating a better world. I really think they think that and in their misguided minds they could have thought kill thousands to save millions, or something like this...

I do think that fourth plane crashed into the ground. I don't think the whole plane did. A piece of it after being hit by a missile, then breaking up by wind sheer, then the main heavy solid piece speeds to the ground Straight Down.. Maybe it was the middle bit with ripped off wings making it actually fit the hole they showed on tv. The rest of the plane was spread all over probably nowhere near that hole they showed. The engines would have traveled much further than that hole.

I wonder how those evil little Bs freaked out when they realized they had to change the game plan on the fly because if they had 4 targets hit and only 3 planes left to hit them with and still managed to do it it would make people go HUH? Drones are not new technology.. I had one 20 years ago..

Whoever was up in the air and took the shot... I am so sorry you had to do that with people on board, Or could that have been an empty drone shot down and all those phone calls were real just not taking place on the same plane. I'm glad it was shot down, but this is all so sad.

People who support the official story like to point out that there was confusion about which planes were hijacked and which radar blips were which. This was because they said the transponders were turned off. But then they fail to realize that using that same scenario how do we know any of the planes we see crashing are the same ones.. They lost track... It's possible.

I don't know how it went down, I just know they are lying.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If you still think 9/11 was a terrorist act.......
You just havent given the matter much attention.....
Arken, you may not always be right, but you are always on guard...thanks for sharing this.S&F
edit on 26-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Of course its a terrorist attack. The conspiracy theory is simply who the terrorists are. If its an inside job it doesnt become less terroristic

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by ErEhWoN

One more thing. On the day I was watching live, on ABC I am now pretty sure, I studied many tapes to figure out if it was ABC or NBC I was watching. IT was ABC. The problem is the part that I am still looking for cannot be found.

At one point the screen was zoomed at the top of the towers. You could see the radio antenna on the one building take up the top 1/3 of the screen. Then all of the sudden the camera "went gray" The buildings no longer had windows they were gray rectangles. There was no more smoke. The antenna on top dissapeared.

To this day I don't know what was up with that, but I'm thinking there had to be some strange camera fakery happening. My brain couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. And then it flipped back on into color again and the smoke was back and the windows and the antenna..

This moment stuck in my brain and I for the first time felt how mind control worked directly. It was too unbelievable that the camera should be "green screened" that I pushed it away.. This helped me with getting through the block of 9/11 as a whole because I then knew how it felt when they were tricking my brain with something so HUGE and disgusting that I could not accept it...

I still don't know what what I saw means. I am not saying there were no planes I'm just saying I am confused and have been confused for 11 years about that one. No one else remembers it.

The Search continues and if anyone else saw what I am talking about on ABC that morning before either collapse please help me out.

It has been proven time and time again that most of the video aired that morning (including
the demolition sequences) was prefabricated computer generated imagery. There are
glitches a plenty to be found on all video released regarding the hoax.
See my link above.

Your problem has been solved, although your particular clip has probably
longsince been wiped from public records.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Just like the original "nose out" live broadcast that was removed from, I think, FOX tv archives.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
There were no plane crashes on 9/11.
Anything showing otherwise has been fabricated to look that way.

11 years later and most are still in the dark regarding the real nature and
extents of the fakery incorporated into the 9/11 hoax.

No terrorists. No plane crashes. Few if any real victims. Faked video
and witness (insider) testimonies.

A media complicit hollywood style tv fakery extravaganza was what we
were treated to that day, and most have still not seen through the BS.

www.cluesforum.info

Wakey wakey time!

EDIT: I see your reply earlier now.. It wasn't there before this post. Thank you for the response..

Do you have any comment about my experience on 9/11 watching ABC news? When the screen turned all gray and the windows on the buildings were missing and the antenna was gone, all the sudden? I was just staring at two gray rectangles.. It was like some Google maps looking thing. It was really weird and I have this theory someone in the transmission room flipped some switch for as long as he could for me to see it...

It was like some strange version of green screen or something.

I remember playing Command and Conquer all the time when I was little.. If you pay attention to that game closely they showed how the world really looks.. They even show how the terrorists (Brotherhood of Nod) completely fake the news.. It was all green screened. Then they show how the main world force, sort of NATO like and they fake the news too and act like they help civilians, when they really don't care...

I often wonder how much of the reality I accept is happening at all... I can only see so much and geographically I am not near any major news.. How can I Myself ever know anything for sure?

Answer?

A Free Internet.

ATS members have exposed media fakery many times in the past..

I'll check out your link, I don't think I have seen that one some how haha.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Bottom left, watch the person.

If a plane was about to slam into the Pentagon it would be so loud flying-in that this person could not casually walk along only to stop when the building explodes - if a plane existed this person would be stopped dead cold wondering what was so loud - deafening loud right behind him.

That's human nature, and I trust the person has heard nothing because it wasn't a plane.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

They are rendering glitches and are all over the footage.

Check out the site you were linked too.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Do they teach the "Official Story" in high schools and colleges?
Or do they give both sides of the "conspiracy"?

Or is it taught as a conspiracy at all, is it presented as fact?

This might be a stupid question, but it seems to me to be common knowledge that 911 was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The disrespect done to the dead is to perpetrate the lie that a boeing hit the Pentagon. The dis-respect is in not seeking out exactly what did hit the Pentagon that day. No plane hit the Pentagon on 9-11-01. At least not a big one as supposedly used by the ficticious hijackers. I say rocket or missle fired by a plane that flew really low and directly at the building, turning away at the last second. Folks attention would be at the site of explosion, as the plane exited low & fast. Explains why some still say they seen a plane. They probally did, except it did not impact the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Here here!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Do they teach the "Official Story" in high schools and colleges?
Or do they give both sides of the "conspiracy"?

Or is it taught as a conspiracy at all, is it presented as fact?

This might be a stupid question, but it seems to me to be common knowledge that 911 was an inside job.

actually history in Us schools stops usually around 1975 and then if you have a good teacher you sort of learn an abreviated version of bush clinton years..

Then you can learn about current events.

9/11 is accepted as fact the way it's presented. Actually no official courses ever speak about conspiracies of any kind. I don't know about college classes. They could be more open.

How do you think they keep Americans in the dark? You think they really talk about these things in official channels??

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Leave it to arken to come to ATS and start another conspiracy!
I have to agree, something unimaginable is hidden under this apocaliptic event.
brice

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Really? Then why does CNN reporter Jamie McIntyre say that he was seeing all sorts of airliner wreckage during his live report?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Really? Then why does CNN reporter Jamie McIntyre say that he was seeing all sorts of airliner wreckage during his live report?

Are you saying they found 100 tons of aircraft at the pentagon?? That's like 50 cars... I saw them picking up little pieces and maybe they found a few hundred pounds of plane... Or are you saying that the rest of the aluminum burned? That's 200,000 pounds of aircraft...

I am not sure people realize how big some things are.

The 757-200 takeoff weights range from 220,000 pounds (99,800 kilograms) up to a maximum of 255,000 pounds (115,660 kilograms) for greater payload or range. A freighter configuration of the 757-200 also is available.

Boeing

Even something as simple as a bomb bay loaded with UNBURNED American Airlines pieces could have been opened over the target... It would have been impossible to get much more than a few thousand pounds in there that way though..

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It's a strange thing when jet fuel can leak down 80 floors and blow our elevators at ground level while melting all he steel enough in the lower floors to completely collapse Giant buildings but then can't melt paint off of aluminum...

The tail is the dumbest part...

It would have not been crushed..

If you think about the physics of it chances are that it would break off in larger pieces than the rest except maybe the wings..

Meanwhile some airplane with it's engines inside the fuselage made ONE hole in the building haha.

People must realize the whole lie about planes being able to be so easily hijacked had to happen for the takeover of private companies private property...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Unfortunately we live in a world where plenty of people are paid to act in constructed news articles that are portrayed in the daily news.

Where the hell are they all.. I want to get in on this scam. I could do with a few bob, and I don't mind fibbing.

Tell them to send me a U2U. I want to be on the tv, getting paid to tell porkies, like so many countless people are doing.

You are telling the truth, aren't you? I shall await my U2U post haste!

As to the video, I didn't see much of anything in it. Certainly not going to base an opinion one way or another on that clip. But facts in my mind lead me to my conclusion, which I shall take to my grave as this topic is pointless to discuss as it's never going to answer anything and will only continue to divide people.

But I'll happily be paid to get on camera and act.. I need the money. good to know this work is so freely available.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Amanda5

Unfortunately we live in a world where plenty of people are paid to act in constructed news articles that are portrayed in the daily news.

Where the hell are they all.. I want to get in on this scam. I could do with a few bob, and I don't mind fibbing.

Tell them to send me a U2U. I want to be on the tv, getting paid to tell porkies, like so many countless people are doing.

You just expressed prior motive to lie... So no we cannot use you to alter the truth.. We need pure liars...

Oh and we don't have any info on your family that if came out would land you and all you love in a world of hurt.

So... Why would we bring you in to maybe expose us? Way too risky...

And do you think you proved people do not manipulate the truth with your clever post?

heh.

Oh and are you english? Porkies? We don't hire english people for our main news manipulators here except to sound extra official which we do not use in times of disasters... Too bland.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit

I take a big issue with these “no planes” theories, regardless of your thoughts on what happened that day I think to say that “it wasn’t a plane(s)” is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead. It is trying to tell the loved ones of those who died that their spouse’s did not make those phone calls to say good bye, implicating them in some omnipotent conspiracy. In the case of flight 93 it’s a slap on the face to the brave souls who prevented the plane hitting another target and in the case of flight 77 it’s like calling Barbra Olson complicit in the conspiracy. Such claims are cruel to those who have been left behind and will be for ever grieving for their tragic loss.

As soon as this ridiculous argument(your argument) comes up I know enough.

There were no planes and all the footage showing planes is fake fake fake.

For instance this video presents undeniable facts,

edit on 26-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

Star mate, never seen that video before and it provides some very compelling evidence. Makes perfect sense, reports of a plane crash at WTC, couple of premade videos of the crash for "live" footage, time to edit a second video (by this time, the viewing figures are sky-rocketing ofc), and then shock the world with the second piece of footage. It could be done, how many original witnesses were there, who actually seen the planes? Not that many I'll bet, and even then, how difficult would it be to manufacture witnesses.

Just to add on the Pentagon footage, the original poster of the video says this:

1) WHY does the image move up and down ? This is a behaviour normally associated with de-interlaced video. Why would we be given a deinterlaced version of the footage ?
2) Why does the timer not always update on frame image changes, but instead updates erratically indicating that the timer was either overlaid, or that the framerate has been modified ?
3) Why do some frames show double-frame ghosting ? (You'll have to grab a copy of the clip and frame-inspect until I upload a video highlighting the detail) Why would a frame grabbing CCTV camera produce a double exposure frame ?
4) The timer is seen to jump backwards a minute momentarily during the clip. Why would a hardware overlaid timer exhibit such a random 'glitch' ?
5) Why does the image appear to 'freeze' on several occasions even though the timer still runs ?
6) etc...find a few more issues and post them as comments. For analysing the Pentagon impact it's next to useless video, but still has many anomolies. Why do we not have the 'original' footage ? It's doubtful the original would show anything of any further interest anyway...

This footage is about as trustworthy as George W. Bush himself

I'm not saying anything concrete here, but I am certainly not satisfied with the answers around 9/11 and for the straight forward terrorist theory we are supposed to believe, the evidence is somewhat flimsy at best.

The above theory could easily be done and millions if not billions would believe it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join