It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Dustytoad

Oops...I forgot to post the question he was answering....

WOODRUFF: Jamie, Aaron was talking earlier -- or one of our correspondence was talking earlier -- I think -- actually, it was Bob Franken -- with an eyewitness who said it appeared that that Boeing 757, the American jet, American Airline jet, landed short of the Pentagon. Can you give us any better idea of how much of the plane actually impacted the building?

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Again, he is responding to an eyewitness who said it appeared that the 757 hit the ground first, and he is responding, nope, it hit the building.

Ok Thank you for clearing that up a little bit.

I'm still going to disagree with you though...

It's in the first bit of his response to the question... In YOUR post:

" it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon."

That means ANYWHERE near the pentagon which includes the pentagon itself.. If I told you an Airplane didn't land anywhere near me that does NOT mean it HIT me...

If he had meant as you say "Nope it hit the pentagon" in that response he would then say see look at the ground with all that green grass, the entire thing hit the building, but he does not say that he says I found only small pieces of an airplane that do not indicate to me a plane crash...
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You are kidding right? The government that cannot keep the media from plastering secrets all over the place, somehow got the media to cooperate in this? The truly sad part is, you honestly believe that. CNN can, has, and ALWAYS will sell out the United States in a heartbeat.

Media are briefed what happened before reporting it. Therefore they have to feed off the propaganda and disinformation to keep public's attention. Cause and Effect. 2 planes hit the towers, one plane "crashed" into a field, and another "plane" smashed into the Pentagon. The theme of this story was plane crashing and terrorist involvement. If people see and believe jets crashing into buildings they will then also believe planes are crashing everywhere to keep the hype up!

Again, wake up and open your eyes and brain.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

How could the entire engine fragment, yet a tree brach is still left unscathed?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Isn't that a bit small to be a 757 jet engine?

No. A jet engine has many layers of turbines and fans. The largest ones (intake fans) are visible externally and define the size of the engine outer covering and what you believe to be the engine size, but the interior ones are smaller diameter. Moreover, it is those internal ones which have to be made out of the strongest metal pieces as they are subjected to the maximum combustion temperatures and pressures.

www.rolls-royce.com...

It is not surprising in the slightest that in a high-speed ground collision, relatively soft and light aluminum skin and pieces would be mangled beyond most recognition, but the ultra-hard and highest quality steel alloy turbines and compressors in the core of a jet engine would be preserved intact. It's exactly as expected.

Similarly, investigators are able to figure out facts of car and truck bombings because in the debris, an engine crankshaft (similarly to jet engine turbines, it is the most stout and hardest forged piece of steel in a motor vehicle) is only lightly damaged when the rest of the truck has been blown to bits.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I liked your post. I'm wondering now is there anyway to tell what piece that is in the picture?

Why wouldn't all the turbines survive? If the middle ones are that strong the outside ones could break into much less I guess, but how come there are not more pieces? And thousands of pictures?

Id like to see them study it more I guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Greetings,

A few years ago my wife and I were on vactiona nd we met couple who we exchanged some dinner dates, etc, (be nice)
In the course of conversation the subject of 9/11 came up.
He owns a company in that area and one of his truck drivers was passing on the highway just as the PLANE came and hit the building.
Have no reason for him to lie about it, he wasn't the type of person who would try to impress somebody.

link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Okay so where's the other engine?

And this does not look the same as the other one.

link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Also, no missile. However, since plane parts were all over the crash site we know it was a plane.

Not really, all anyone knows is that a bunch of plane parts were all over the lawn there..

It looked like they were cherry picked and dropped all over like an easter egg hunt.. Didn't actually look like a crash scene of a genuine airliner..
There was a vid interview of a woman I remember who was there and said there was no plane, and I think she might have been killed already.. can't remember for sure..

Keep 'em coming Arken

edit on 26-11-2012 by alienreality because: added

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH
Greetings,

A few years ago my wife and I were on vactiona nd we met couple who we exchanged some dinner dates, etc, (be nice)
In the course of conversation the subject of 9/11 came up.
He owns a company in that area and one of his truck drivers was passing on the highway just as the PLANE came and hit the building.
Have no reason for him to lie about it, he wasn't the type of person who would try to impress somebody.

Are you speaking about the pentagon?
Also did he say he saw the plane BEFORE an explosion?
did he describe A plane or a particular kind of plane?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ALL THE CAMERAS AROUND THE PENTAGON AND NOT ONE HINT Of AN AIRPLANE. Across the street from the pentagon is the eyes and ears of the east coast,,WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF A PLANE???? I dont know what went down behind the scenes that day ,,personally I think we demolished the buildings after the planes hit them. There also could be a "humane " reason for doing that, kinda like sparing the ones trapped above the plane from a horribly long and drawn out death with no hope for help. and destroying any evidence of what may have REALLY happened that day. A cell phone doesnt work above 800 feet and thats giving it some, and they specifically said cell phones.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Maybe his employee is the type to try and impress,,because no one else saw it. They also tracked down the taxi driver from the famous picture of the pole in the street infront of a taxi. Why didnt he want to talk about it ? Why did the driver say that "there are bigger things that we dont want to know about"?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
ALL THE CAMERAS AROUND THE PENTAGON AND NOT ONE HINT Of AN AIRPLANE. Across the street from the pentagon is the eyes and ears of the east coast,,WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF A PLANE???? I dont know what went down behind the scenes that day ,,personally I think we demolished the buildings after the planes hit them. There also could be a "humane " reason for doing that, kinda like sparing the ones trapped above the plane from a horribly long and drawn out death with no hope for help. and destroying any evidence of what may have REALLY happened that day. A cell phone doesnt work above 800 feet and thats giving it some, and they specifically said cell phones.

I leave that there as a possibility.. I like to have hope that people are good. Maybe lots of big buildings are pre rigged? It would have to mean even more buildings are sitting there right now with bombs in them would it not?

I can't logically come to a conclusion on this thought process because I have never thought blowing up buildings could save lives... Maybe it could... Something I would have to explore and comment on in some later date as to how realistic I think this option is.

It could have even been mixtures in varying degrees of pre-planning/damage mitigation/letting things happen...

My personal feeling...

Things have been planned for decades now...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance

Maybe his employee is the type to try and impress,,because no one else saw it. They also tracked down the taxi driver from the famous picture of the pole in the street infront of a taxi. Why didnt he want to talk about it ? Why did the driver say that "there are bigger things that we dont want to know about"?

Yea I am on your side here...
I have watched in the last 11 years of my life even VERY powerful people turn into fearful humans..
I have no fear of death.
If I had personally witnessed anything I would have made sure it was all proven. heh. If only...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This video of Pentagon explosion on 9/11, was taken by a CCTV Hotel camera in Arlington near the Pentagon. During the frames and the explosion there is no Plane or Boeing 757. This is cctv video seized by the FBI released by the US District Court of Eastern Virginia.

Hmmm.....

How many times do you seen the planes that struck the Twin Towers?
And...
How many times do you seen the plane that struck the Pentagon?

Something unimaginable is hidden under this apocaliptic event.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Just a reminder to everyone for what this thread is about.
It really looks like a missle.
When I observe the highlighted box on this video
it appears to be something white and much smaller than the 18 wheeler it goes
in front of before it hits the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

And, before anyone says that you can see the lighter tip of the plane coming in from the left, a passenger jet flies a LOT FASTER than a truck could ever hope to drive, and it is not going fast enough to be a jet. Those small white objects moving from left toward the building are cars on the road in front of the truck.

This.

You can follow those cars as they go across the screen.
No passenger jet can be seen in this video.
Just an explosion. Damning evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

His first response was " I see nothing here that say's a plane has crashed at all" No cockpit no wires no seats" Then later on he backtracks. We have all seen what I am saying. As other poster said, because it may have been an inside job makes it no less a terrorist attack. Except these terrorist are "inside the wire" so to speak.

Side note. I so hate that damn word terrorist. I would like to have a penny for everytime I've heard it on tv or radio. I would'nt need to win that damn powerball crap.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

last week, a pick up truck going to fast hit a wooden power/telephone pole on our street. he hit the pole hard enough to break it in half. you are trying to tell me that the wing of a 757 going 500 miles an hour just knocked over a hollow, aluminum, pole? the pole should have been bent clear in half at the least, if not broken in half by that much force. hell, a pick up truck bends those type of poles

Just one problem with your "theory" - highway light poles have base designed to break away when struck

Telephone poles are not...........

You lose.........

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RedShirt73
Just thought I'd add the vid from the camera that had the better view of the explosion.

Whoa ok guys...

Seriously look at this video pause at 25 seconds go back through it as many times as needed but pause at 25 seconds...

There is a smoke trail from a rocket engine that fills up the entire screen from right hand side all the way to explosion.. That's too long to be anything solid, it's smoke guys...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There is a smoke trail from a rocket engine that fills up the entire screen from right hand side all the way to explosion.. That's too long to be anything solid, it's smoke guys..

The aircraft just prior to impact with the Pentagon had struck the light poles along the highway

The smoke trail is proably hydraulic fluid from damaged wing

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I second your call on the smoke trail .
And with that in mind Arken's original video
seems to make more sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join