It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by choos

still everything you have posted highly speculative.. you still dont really have the technology to film the fake lunar missions.

True. But I don't need to prove how they faked it only that the evidence does not stand up to scrutiny and NASA are STILL covering it up to this day with Keep Out Zones and Apollo National Park on the Moon.

Every aspect of Apollo can be impeached. And we know about the missing moon rocks, the lost telemetry tapes, the missing modules, the CIA/NPIC chain of custody of Apollo negatives, Sample bag 196, and the Orwellian program by NASA/ASU to REMOVE the cross-hairs from all the Apollo negatives. Yes, all of these things can be impeached.

Taken all together it doesn't look good for NASA.

the thing is you need a method to prove it was faked in the first place.. what good is finding all this things that only you think are red flags due to your paranoia, but not having the technology in order to fake it??

its like someone claiming to have travelled to the future and back with a time machine.. and you are busy studying every single word he says to prove the guy hasnt travelled through time.. but ignore the fact that a time machine just doesnt exist.

they didnt really have the technology to fake it.. so all these "things" you are finding, will just be minor errors and very minor things.. it will not definitively prove that man did not land on the moon because they could not fake it.

It doesnt matter to him when your paranoid and delusional. He believes the Howard Hughes Nixon and Nazi coalition could accomplish anything.hell just make some off the wall accusation like they built a time machine went to 2020 took a video toaster to 1960s and faked the landing.When you have no grasp on reality anythings possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

It doesnt matter to him when your paranoid and delusional. He believes the Howard Hughes Nixon and Nazi coalition could accomplish anything.hell just make some off the wall accusation like they built a time machine went to 2020 took a video toaster to 1960s and faked the landing.When you have no grasp on reality anythings possible.

That's right and you can laugh all you want. Until some Agency (other than NASA) demonstrates a human being outside of low earth orbit your claims are still unverified for 41 years.

You are not in a any good position to be claiming things that were allegedly done by NASA 41 years ago during Richard Nixon's presidency.

You can try to avoid it but you can never escape the facts that are established in this thread... NASA is hiding things on the Moon. The Bellcomm planners were writing new Apollo mission profiles for two weeks (or more) on the lunar surface and missions to Mars by the 1980's.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That's right and you can laugh all you want.

We are laughing, the best you can do is make up and forge Life covers to try and support your silly conspiracy theory. You have nothing at all but made up nonsense!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Consider your own ignorance before you get all huffy about the Apollo.

Nazi war criminals attended the Apollo 11 banquet at the White House. Werner von Braun devised weapons of mass destruction for Adolf Hitler and Willy Messerschmidt who defied the Treaty of Versailles that aided Hitler in rebuilding the Luftwaffe.

You have to take the good with the bad, don't you?

Can you imagine who it was who invited them to the prestigious Apollo 11 event? Probably not! Let me inform you just how wrong you are about the Apollo program.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Nazi war criminals attended the Apollo 11 banquet at the White House

Care to name these "nazi war criminals"? When were they convicted, what were their sentences?

Or is that claim just something else you made up, like the cover of 'Life"?
edit on 7-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There is only one flaw to the entire the moon landing hoax claims and that is the following:

At the time, in history, there was the cold war that was going on and there was a race to get to the moon, the US was not the only country trying to do that. Now given at that time frame the other super power opposite of the USA, was paying attention. We were intercepting things that they were doing in space, and they were doing the same. So would it not have played into the USSR's hands to discredit the USA if it was a hoax?

No, the USA did land on the moon. Many countries of India and Japan, that have launced satalites into orbit to study the moon, both have identify the landing spots and craft that was left behind and the tracks on the moon. And there is the matter of the mirrors that were placed on the moon which is used to day to bounce lasers off of to take distance. I don't know all of the evidence points to a moon landing.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Always makes me laugh when people start banging on about Nazis in the Apollo program. Apparently political affiliations are the main determinant as to whether the laws of physics work. The Nazis did prove themselves to be very good at building rockets, why do you think their rocket scientists ended up in the US?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just now checking back on this thread.

And, I have to say, SayonaraJupiter, I'm glad you got involved. Some thought-provoking posts. But overall, though, this has to be my favorite...

Only in those special years, 1968-1972, could a man walk on the moon. An American it had to be. If only the Russians or Chinese or Indians could duplicate the feat we could finally have some real data to examine against the incredible claims of NASA and the Nazis.

This, to me, is THE smoking gun in this entire conspiracy. No matter which side of this argument you stand on, you need to understand how important it was - politically, given the environment at the time - to be the first ones up there and to display your technilogical prowess.

Now, nevermind that the United States has not gone back. Why hasn't anyone else even attempted the feat?!

Wanna show off to the world what a formidable opponent you are? Want to be a TRUE Super Power like the United States? Then, duplicate this awesome display of technologal know-how and 'bravery'!

It's just. That. Simple!

But, it hasn't happened in almost half a century, has it? And, our abilities as a civilization have grown by orders of magnitude, since then.

The technology is now available - has been for decades - to everyone (Major world power players), given the time that has passed. It would be easier, cheaper, and with a greater certainty of success. No reason NOT to, if it truly could be done.

Period.

End of argument.

That is the only evidence I need.

edit on 8/8/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Just now checking back on this thread.

And, I have to say, SayonaraJupiter, I'm glad you got involved. Some thought-provoking posts. But overall, though, this has to be my favorite...

Only in those special years, 1968-1972, could a man walk on the moon. An American it had to be. If only the Russians or Chinese or Indians could duplicate the feat we could finally have some real data to examine against the incredible claims of NASA and the Nazis.

This, to me, is THE smoking gun in this entire conspiracy. No matter which side of this argument you stand on, you need to understand how important it was - politically, given the environment at the time - to be the first ones up there and to display your technilogical prowess.

Now, nevermind that the United States has not gone back. Why hasn't anyone else even attempted the feat?!

Wanna show off to the world what a formidable opponent you are? Want to be a TRUE Super Power like the United States? Then, duplicate this awesome display of technologal know-how and 'bravery'!

It's just. That. Simple!

But, it hasn't happened in almost half a century, has it? And, our abilities as a civilization have grown by orders of magnitude, since then.

The technology is now available - has been for decades - to everyone (Major world power players), given the time that has passed. It would be easier, cheaper, and with a greater certainty of success. No reason NOT to, if it truly could be done.

Period.

End of argument.

edit on 8/8/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

India Japan and china are are planning moon landings Jaxa plans to establish a moon base by 2025. And india and China are in the middle of a space race much like the cold was with the US and Russia.So what was your point exactly??

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So according to your "logic" Concorde was never a supersonic airliner, it was just a hoax as well....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

the reason i can vouch for the numbers in the report is because IT IS A PUBLISHED REPORT are you even able to comprehend what that means??

I do, but I'm quite sure you don't.

A "published report" can have numbers which are genuine, or rough estimates, or some combination of both..

Just because they're in a "published report" doesn't automatically mean they are all factual, genuine figures.

That's why I asked where the numbers come from.

Get it?

are you even able to comprehend that hundreds of other scientists will be using similar data for their reports?? are you even able to comprehend that hundreds of engineers are and will be using the data to design probes and satellites??

I'm sure they'd know where they got the numbers if they're using them for their own reports, yes? Which reports would those be, btw?

VA belt is vastly different from GCR's.. where as the VA belt have been collecting all sort of particles for billions of years.. GCR's come and go.

edit on 4-8-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

Sure, but you didn't address the question.

So if you could...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
There is only one flaw to the entire the moon landing hoax claims and that is the following:

At the time, in history, there was the cold war that was going on and there was a race to get to the moon, the US was not the only country trying to do that. Now given at that time frame the other super power opposite of the USA, was paying attention. We were intercepting things that they were doing in space, and they were doing the same. So would it not have played into the USSR's hands to discredit the USA if it was a hoax?

Arrgh! This is such a flawed argument, which should have died long ago.

Look at the USSR's response to JFK's assassination. There wasn't one, was there?

Why not? It was an ideal opportunity for the Soviet propaganda machine.

Do you see the problem now?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by turbonium1

It is not a flawed argument, it is a valid one and one that should be considered.

If you look at Geopolitics, rather than look at what a country does or does not, look at the countries reaction to the assissination of JFK and ask yourself, what do you think the reaction would have been if the USSR had interjected at any time during the JFK assissination investigation? It would have heated up the cold war and the USA would have been banging the war drums very loudly. JFK was a very popular US president, enjoying the support of the people at the time. He was challenged and forced the USSR to back down in Cuba, by having the nuclear weapons removed from that island nation. Both countries at that time were engagedin trying to out do the other, and both were actively spying on what the other was doing. What beter way for the USSR, to show up the USA, and not provoke a war, than to show and prove that the USA did not step or walk on the moon?

Don't you think that it would have damaged the credibility of the USA around the world if the USSR could have and ultimately have proven that the USA did not walk on the moon, and show their techonological superiority in the process?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbonium1
I do, but I'm quite sure you don't.

A "published report" can have numbers which are genuine, or rough estimates, or some combination of both..

Just because they're in a "published report" doesn't automatically mean they are all factual, genuine figures.

That's why I asked where the numbers come from.

Get it?

but fact is they know the levels of GCR's.. those are also published figures from other reports, the reports have used the GCR levels and estimated the levels of radiation organic material should receive inside aluminium.

these reports are using actual data of GCR's and calculating the expected dosage based on actual figures.. you dont make a report based on made up numbers.. you never ever publish a report based on made up numbers.. you never ever hand in a report in university/college based on made up numbers.. so clearly you are not able to comprehend what a published report means.

p.s. at the very least here, we have published figures, whether or not you want to believe they are real, they are here for everyone to see.. unlike your mythical GCR figures which do not exist at all which you have yet to show us.. and yet you have the authority to say your figures are right and the published ones are wrong.. with no proof what so ever?? madness. can you imagine newton trying to prove his theories by saying "everyone else is wrong and i am right, so im not going to prove my theories true?"

I'm sure they'd know where they got the numbers if they're using them for their own reports, yes? Which reports would those be, btw?

well the cucinotta report was also using similar data.. thats from the top of my head, there were more mentioned in the report but i cant remember.

Sure, but you didn't address the question.

So if you could...

already have.. VA belt radiation is particles that have been trapped by earth magnetic field over billions of years. GCR's come and go and also get trapped at times by the VA belt. thats why the VA belt has the highest radiation dosage during a trip to the moon. and thats why no one lingers inside the VA belt..

now can you stop using SPE's and the VA belt to prove GCR's are too high?
edit on 8-8-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbonium1

Arrgh! This is such a flawed argument, which should have died long ago.

Look at the USSR's response to JFK's assassination. There wasn't one, was there?

Why not? It was an ideal opportunity for the Soviet propaganda machine.

Do you see the problem now?

but what if it was the KGB who were behind the assassination?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

No reason NOT to, if it truly could be done.

Period.

End of argument.

India Japan and china are are planning moon landings Jaxa plans to establish a moon base by 2025. And india and China are in the middle of a space race much like the cold was with the US and Russia.So what was your point exactly??

You just proved his point. 2025 is still a dozen years off and the only defense you can give for NASA in this scenario is to speak of these "plans" for the future.

There must be a really big secret up there if nobody else will go to the moon.

In other news, NASA's second in command Lori Garver just got canned.
Links:
nasawatch.com...

And there is some interesting activity in the comments section... from a user named DennisWingo, I wonder if it is the same Dennis Wingo who is doing the LOIRP (recovery of 1960's Lunar Orbiter images from original magnetic tapes)
Linkage : en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

but what if it was the KGB who were behind the assassination?

That's an interesting point choos ... because ... as you know ... nobody knows who really killed JFk and this has been haunting US/World history for 50 years.

What differentiates the JFK conspiracy from the Apollo conspiracy is that the assassination was "bad news" while the moon landings were "good news".

The shocking psychology of each conspiracy plays out very differently. And if you know your US history as well as I know my US history you would know that Richard Nixon enjoyed shocking the hell out of the country. He was literally the expert of shock. Even better than Hitler was. Case in point, Apollo... trip to China... going off the gold standard... invading Cambodia... it's all shock after shock after shock.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Nazi war criminals attended the Apollo 11 banquet at the White House

Care to name these "nazi war criminals"? When were they convicted, what were their sentences?

Or is that claim just something else you made up, like the cover of 'Life"?

I guess you didn't do your research well enough, Arthur Rudolph.

On November 28, 1983, Rudolph, purportedly under duress and fearful for the welfare of his wife and daughter, signed an agreement with the OSI stating that he would leave the United States and renounce his United States citizenship. Under the agreement, Rudolph would not be prosecuted,

Why? Because he was a Nazi who used slave labor death camps during WWII to produce his illegal goods for Hitler at Mittelwerk.

And.

Willy Messerschmitt. Not only was he a producer of warplanes for Adolf Hitler but he mass produced them. He is the Henry Ford of Nazi Germany.

Probably Messerschmitt's single most important design was the Messerschmitt Bf 109, designed in 1934 with the collaboration of Walter Rethel. The Bf 109 became the most important fighter in the Luftwaffe as Germany re-armed prior to World War II. To this day, it remains the most-produced fighter in history, with some 35,000 built.

Following World War II, Messerschmitt was tried by a denazification court for using slave labor, and in 1948 was convicted of being a "fellow traveller". After two years in prison, he was released and resumed his position as head of his company.

"fellow traveller" means Nazi pig.

And von Braun? Everybody knows that guy would sell his soul to finance a rocket program.

My original point still stands, about the Nazi's who were INVITED to attend the Apollo 11 banquet at the White House, is still correct and I don't think you have done enough to sway the argument.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

in 1967 how many humans have studied geology of the moon??

Farouk was hired by Ed Nixon, neither one of them had studied the moon. Figure that one out for yourself but I have made the connection. Do I need to create a special "info-graphic" just to entertain you?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by turbonium1

It is not a flawed argument, it is a valid one and one that should be considered.

If you look at Geopolitics, rather than look at what a country does or does not, look at the countries reaction to the assissination of JFK and ask yourself, what do you think the reaction would have been if the USSR had interjected at any time during the JFK assissination investigation? It would have heated up the cold war and the USA would have been banging the war drums very loudly. JFK was a very popular US president, enjoying the support of the people at the time. He was challenged and forced the USSR to back down in Cuba, by having the nuclear weapons removed from that island nation. Both countries at that time were engagedin trying to out do the other, and both were actively spying on what the other was doing. What beter way for the USSR, to show up the USA, and not provoke a war, than to show and prove that the USA did not step or walk on the moon?

Don't you think that it would have damaged the credibility of the USA around the world if the USSR could have and ultimately have proven that the USA did not walk on the moon, and show their techonological superiority in the process?

That's nonsense.

The official account of JFK's assassination was disputed around the world.

You think it's off-limits to the arch-enemy. To speak a word about it could provoke America into a 'real' war!

Let's see now - we are called pigs, evil murderers, and so on. But don't say we murdered our President - that's just crossing the line!!

What fun!

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join