It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend Rant... :O

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
At least you have a girlfriend, I don't even have one......... My wife won't let me have one.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

i agree no one gender is to blame, kudos for that. and the whining about not having a girl friend is lame, kudos for that. in the end though i would say why most of the men in the dating pool have such negative things to say about women is because the sane ones are swooped up quick and treated like queens, cause the men that have the sane ones know what the other side is like and dont ever want to go back. so the rest of us are on the journey to find the sane one in the land of phycos.

in the land of the blind,

the man with one eye is king.

in the land of phycosis and instabilty

the man with the sweet girl is king.

and minus two kudos for not having your own account, ur back down to zero.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ooh we should leave the bashing to Dr.Phil he does it as a job and is good at it

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wowee! What a can of worms your GF has opened.

However, as a woman too, I can see why she wrote what she did, but there was no way in hades I would put it in such a way....Even if the poster is male and bashing women, I see beyond the lashing out and denigrating 1/2 of the population to the heart of the matter.

The men who are having the most trouble, and are the most frustrated, are the men with the lowest self-esteem. Not everybody can just manufacture self-esteem out of thin air. They may have had a whole lifetime of being bullied, rejected by girls they liked, and the constant humiliation of seeing all their friends "getting some" while they're alone night after night.

My advice has always been, try to be a good guy, stay away from high-maintenance chicks with enormous egos, and find a nice girl that, although not classically hot, might make them really happy. This alone could help their self-esteem, because they would actually experience success instead of failure and rejection.

There are so many people out there, of both sexes, that are hurting and are having trouble meeting somebody. Oh, you and I can rag on them and say it's entirely their fault, and that may very well be true, but I prefer to reach out with compassion, rather than a frying pan upside the head.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Haha, nice try man. We all know there are no females on the interwebs.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Akragon

Haha, nice try man. We all know there are no females on the interwebs.

LOL...

I'd agree with that if she wasn't sitting beside me...

Trust me shes a girl... NOT a G.I.R.L...

edit on 26-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'd agree with that if she wasn't sitting beside me...

.....holdin' a whip......

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

heh... she likes handcuffs too!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Then you have violated Internet Bro Code 227: Never let your girlfriend use your webs to bash other lonely internet denizens.

I am backtracing your IP. The cyberpolice are on the way.
edit on 26-11-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

heh... she likes handcuffs too!!

Cuff er to the kitchen sink for a while then, keep one hand free so she can still do dishes.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

At the risk of getting certian things hacked off... You get a star... just for making me laugh...

but...

IF looks could kill...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You can have all the self confidence in the world, but when you date enough liars, you lose confidence in other people.
Once you're unable to trust other people, it's difficult to have confidence in the words of the next potential partner you meet.
I hate liars and the world is crawling with them.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

to the girlfriend.....Most men now a days are single because WOMEN expect "love" to be in material form.
Lots and lots of money, must become pussy wiped after the first sexual encounter, must; absolutely must show them off to all the Mans' friends. Must bow down to their feet and worship the ground they walk on. Women have lost reality with what "love"
actually means. I've heard so many ladies complain about their man either being TOO broke, "he never takes me anywhere, he never buys me stuff" He doesn't appreciate me enough...even though in the mans' eyes it, "all she wants is what I can buy her." "All she does is boss me around and guilt bombs till she gets her way." So my message to YOU LADIES, pull that black encrusted thing you call a heart out of your ass and love us men for who we are, not for what we have or can buy you. I don't have much to offer but my true devoted love...but now a days that's not good enough. So stop the guilt bombing when you don't get your way. You really need to stop the, "trap questions" that either way result you in bitching the mans' ear off. Call me a asshole for saying it...its' what most people do to me when I tell them the truth....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Like i have said... if you cannot get a gf it is a YOU problem. My problem was finding a woman that was my soulmate.

low self esteem
whining
women hating

all lead to women avoiding you

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well i hate to break it to your girlfriend but, shes inaccurate. My wife bitches at me constantly because i am not more emotional and sensitive and "less of a man". So the lesson your g/f needs to take away from this is not all women are the same, just like not all men are the same.

As for her giving dating advice, you can't teach or tell anyone anything, they are not going to listen because humans learn by making mistakes. You can tell all the people in the world "don't do this" or "don't do that" and they will pay no more heed to it than a fly would pay heed to a pissant. People are going to do what they want to do.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I've never had a problem finding a woman.

Some times, more than one

Because I am so freaking awesome.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have been married for almost 17 years.
Best advice,keep your ( the guy) mouth shut and god help you when she finds your online comments about your relationship on a conspiracy site.
Comments to self: Need to be more stealthy in my online activities.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Actually i already wrote a thread about her...

Sleepless in Niagara

By the way.... she IS the devil...

Uhhh... damn... Now i stepped in it

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Oh,brother,yes you have.
I have been accused of having online relationships with women on various sites.
I have had my mancave violated and cleaned.
Computer smashed.
My time is consumed by being on the internet,yet she has her pinterest and facebook ALL the time.

Got to go get rid of all those pm's I have received from females .
She swears that Phage is a woman.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

During my 24 years of life ive meet 2 women that ive fallen for. 2 women that was not fed up with themselves, whining over sheit, having the iq and mentality of a 13 year old kid.
Ive meet alot of assholes men aswell ofcourse... But ure statement is weird, obviously one would have a hard time finding a lady if you cant love yourself first... But there is a difference between loveing who you are and loving yourself...
Ive meet alot of obnoxious women, who rant about nonsence... rant about what clothes they should wear / get / have, what their annoying friend did, whine whine whine...
Its incredible really, the amount of nonsence some human beings can spit out. AND YEAH its not just women obviously. Im just saying the majority of women ive met is obnoxious, shallow and simply fakes...
Maybe they have confidence issues and act like that because it makes it easier for them... Hell if i know...
I even met a fairly intelligent lady who acted dumber then she actually was, because IN SOME WEIRD STRANGE #ING REALITY ITS COOL TO BE DUMB???...
(atleast in that group)....

Ive met some beautiful souls aswell... careing, loving, smart, beautiful...
But i think its pretty fair to say that in our days of media propaganda, and ideal "lives", 80% of each gender is lost, in a weird place of "mainstream behavior"... its sad really.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join