It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend Rant... :O

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by winofiend
You actually let your female on the internet?

You're asking for trouble...

Please just forgive the above poster. He was raised by the Ferengi.

P

Awe man I love Fergi!!!

Ha ha, Jk.

Good thread, and some sound advice boys.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Here's the problem with people in general:

SUPERFICIAL DEAL-BREAKERS

Not very many of us are mature enough to look past such a thing.

IDC what anyone says about relationships: between lack of communication and the above, accounts for why people have problems in the wonderful world of relationships.

My advice to the guys out their - date an average looking woman you get along with. In 50 years looks will not matter...

Have to take issue with that I'm afraid.
Allow your soul to guide you, love isn't looks, love is. Well it just is, if you choose to go on looks your penis is thinking for you. Getting along isn't love it's a cop out. Love for the sake of love.
It's amazing.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
At 2 months I find is the make or break stage of whether we can tolerate each other....at 2 years I lose interest...every time...I may keep the relationship going a little longer for no apparent reason....but nothing works past 2 years for me until recently..at the 3 yr mark and happy....I think no matter you just gotta find someone that is going to be loyal and that you both enjoy each other..

There are some men and women that are not going to be loyal no matter what...so whatever happens the relationship wont work no matter what.

And you should make your own account lol...welcome to ats gf of an ats member.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Tell your girlfriend to register for her own account. Looking over your shoulder like that and then saying "Gimme that keyboard" makes her sound whiny and needy.

Just saying.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

To Akragon's girlfriend: True, most men on here are whiny little boys. No argument here. You have to remember though that when most people log on here they check their real personality at the sign on screen. Most people. It's hard to judge what someone is really like when all you have are words on a screen to go by. Chances are very good that the majority of the "whiny, needy" males you're talking about are only saying things like that because others are. You women do the same thing. You'll say something to echo what someone else said because you want to feel that you "fit in" somehow.

Honey, as a man I don't find that a very attractive quality in a woman. I like that one woman who is self confident enough to maintain her own career and her own life, but vulnerable enough to see that her life isn't whole without that one certain man who see's through the rest of her............and only focuses on the best of her. That one woman who does the same for me.

I told your better half and I'll tell you: Get an account. Nothing is more exasperating then to be used for your account when your other half simply doesn't want to register and make herself known. Trust me.

Your husband must really love you.

Tell me, when you take his keyboard does he whine and tells you he needs it back? Remember, there are some women out there who turn men into whiners and needers because there's something about you women, your nurturing side I guess, that needs that in their own life. You need to play the mama sometimes The men play along because, well, because they love you. Okay? But when they can't read your mind and keep doing it even though you don't want them to, then all of a sudden it's their personality.

Make up our minds for us honey, you started it, in this case, by relegating us to online status.

Again, your husband must really love you. I'm sure you're just oozing with redeeming qualities all the way around, but this.........................

**********************************************************************************************************************************
Akragon........take the bull by the horns and register an account with a username and avatar that fits her personality. Give it only to her with a choice of passwords that only she can choose from. Give her her own outlet that you can see but not post on yourself. I've seen and done a lot of things on this site, with all the innuendo's and "riddle me this" posts, but what you two just did here takes the cake. For all of her preening and primping about "manly men", your wife sounds the type who needs an extra push sometimes to be a "womanly woman". But..............you know her better than me. I'm sure you already know that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by Akragon

Honey, as a man I don't find that a very attractive quality in a woman. I like that one woman who is self confident enough to maintain her own career and her own life, but vulnerable enough to see that her life isn't whole without that one certain man who see's through the rest of her............and only focuses on the best of her. That one woman who does the same for me.

I told your better half and I'll tell you: Get an account. Nothing is more exasperating then to be used for your account when your other half simply doesn't want to register and make herself known. Trust me.

Tell me, when you take his keyboard does he whine and tells you he needs it back? Remember, there are some women out there who turn men into whiners and needers because there's something about you women, your nurturing side I guess, that needs that in their own life. You need to play the mama sometimes The men play along because, well, because they love you. Okay? But when they can't read your mind and keep doing it even though you don't want them to, then all of a sudden it's their personality.

Make up our minds for us honey, you started it, in this case, by relegating us to online status.

Again, your husband must really love you. I'm sure you're just oozing with redeeming qualities all the way around, but this.........................

Has it occured to you that some us share our lives (I'm not talking to your pc now) and I would be more than happy to for my wife to answer using my login as long as she made it clear it was her answering and not me. I have no doubt she would tell me and I would put my point across as myself later. It may be the case that a lady feels the need to address an issue immediately before the train of thought is lost. The is knows I've gone off topic before now simply by logging in and thinking later damn I need to edit that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think I'm in love with your girlfriend mate

All jokes aside - that was the most intelligent rant I have read here in weeks.
The woman is spot on!
You only need to master 3 abilities to have a chance on almost every woman out there, no matter how you look.

1. Have confidence. The most important thing of all. And the easiest. Just feel good about yourself. Think about your posture. Speak up. Dont whine - fix things! If you don't like yourself - who else is gonna?

2. Be a gentleman towards your woman. Be nice to people in general. All women love a man with a big heart. But this one is tricky at times. Don't be TOO nice. Don't let people walk all over you. That will turn any woman off. Be nice to people who deserve it and be firm with those that dont.

3. Learn to communicate. Ever seen a quiet guy getting all the girls? I thought not. Use words to make your woman laugh, make her think, cath her interrest. Be sensitive to what interrests her. Don't talk about yourself all the time, make her part of the conversation. This is by far the hardest part to master, but once you do, there is few women in the world (I really mean that!) that you dont have a decent chance of catching, just by beeing fun and interresting to be around.

All of what this woman ranted about should be common knowledge these days really.
All of it are descibed in the book "The game" as well as in the reality show "The pickup artist".

Star and flag for that rant!! Men in general really needs to man up a little...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ladies and gents...

This thread was made because she had issues with what shes been reading on the ATS "relationship" forum...

I've told her many times to make an account, but she didn't see the point... Until now.

reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Tell me, when you take his keyboard does he whine and tells you he needs it back?

Shes not my wife... im smarter then that

(Nothing personal hun.... been there done that)

AND...

By the way... i offered her the keyboard because she was fed up with the pathetic rants of some of these guys... And i did not whine to get it back...

Perhaps you missed the "whiny guys suck" part of her rant?

Akragon........take the bull by the horns and register an account with a username and avatar that fits her personality. Give it only to her with a choice of passwords that only she can choose from. Give her her own outlet that you can see but not post on yourself.

Oh... i see

Shes a woman so of course she would have NO IDEA how to create her own account... right?

Get the man to do it for her?

LOL

IF she wants to make an account, shes free to do so... Its not like its complicated...

Perhaps this was just the push she needed...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

No need for me to, but just for my woman
*manning up she deserves the best*
That damn T.rex is a real pain in the bum.
OK got me tea spoon ready and I'm off; wish me luck guys I'm doing this for us, if I don't come back, I'm dead, don't mourn me celebrate my soul. Bottoms up
Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

So you 'take issue' with my post and then reiterate what I say, lol WTF?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Hey - Um. Explanation for the GF response (and possibly saying she's sleepy...) It's my opinion, only...but...women listen to everything and put it through a "what did he really mean by that" filter. If she has any self-esteem issues, then its going to come out this way...

Her: really? (Smiles*) so if you had to choose between the two of us, it would be me?
Me: Yeah of course (Feeling romantic*), to me you're the most beautiful girl in the world, I couldn't care what anyone else says or thinks.

GF (possible) Translation - YOU: "Yeah, of course. To me you're the most beautiful girl in the world. (here it comes...) I couldn't care what anyone else says or thinks" = YOU: "Hey, I think you are beautiful, and I don't care what other people say or think ABOUT YOU, I mean other people would NEVER think you are beautiful, but, I do! So let's get "romantic!"" (body language is included in translation.)

Obviously you meant that you couldn't care what anyone else says or thinks about the random female actress. Obviously she did not!

I hope that helped...sorry if it didn't...

peace,
AB
edit on 26-11-2012 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Do I smell flag envy ?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM smells like bacon

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Recently I have just stopped feeding her emotions when she's angry. I won't give her the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me. When she can communicate like a calm, reasonalbe human being -- I will talk. I don't get up and leave the room (it's my house, my name is on the mortgage) and I don't flat out ignore her. I simply refuse to raise my voice or participate in a pointless argument. This usually makes her more angry, but it seems to speed up the overal cycle of anger.

I get yelled and screamed at over the dumbest things, and asked the most innane questions. The other night,

"If someone offered you a million dollars to leave me, would you?"

What the french toast? In my head I'm thinking, "Yeah, probably because you ask stupid questions like that of me"

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It's funny because I've seen guy who would have posted exactly this thread, aimed towards women!

I think we fail to see how much we have in common with the other gender, specifically because we don't want to admit we have the same problems!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Whining, complaining, and being a faux princess that can't step off their pointless ego pedestal never worked for men or women.

Trust me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I think your girlfriend has severe self-esteem issues. Questions like that usually mean they are trying to probe the exact depth of your feelings for her, in order to either entertain her doubts or bolster her confidence. Sometimes, I wonder if women WANT to be depressed and degraded.

Actually, that's annoys me about the female species. They amplify everything. If they're happy, they're bouncing off the walls. If they're confident, they got cocky as all get-out. If they get depressed, Dementors would make better companions.

And they always need someone to lie to them so they can feel better. This isn't all women, but if you have enough of them around and enough idiots to keep the ball rolling, it gets very irritating.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh wow! HAHAHA! This was a fun thread to read.

What she is saying in the rant does indeed ring true for me (as a woman).

Personally I do not like a man who does not have confidence. Guys..... fake it til ya make it!!!! Act confident but not to the point where you think your **** doesn't stink. Wear Pink if ya have to.

Don't have a hobby? Get one. Men with hobbies are sexy~!!

Are you funny? If not... read some joke books and hang out with that old friend who is so you can get some pointers. Being too serious all the time is a downer. Drink a beer or something. HA!

Also, believe it or not there are a lot of single women out there who are independent and confident. These women like a challenge so do not go thinking on the second date you want to marry her or throw the eggs in the basket. Go slow....

It takes a good two years before you really KNOW someone so if you think she is the one after 6 months.. you may want to rethink the relationship and find out more about her.

One last thing....

If you do not read cosmopolitan or KNOW a womans body in AND out then start today. A man who knows how to work his hands and other bodily parts is a success waiting to happen!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lets get ATS back to alternative news. This site is increasingly becoming infiltrated by feminist and leftist rhetoric. Don't we have enough of this kind of bunk to put up with in the regular mass media?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

DISCLAIMER:

Shes taking over damnit!!

Make your own account woman!

The following is from her, Not me

---------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by DocHolidaze

As far as the proof that you want so badly.

One, I AM a woman, who knows women better than their own kind?

Two, I have had many female friends and watched them in their relationships, ups and downs.

Three, Im not single and i'm pretty happy in my relationship and have heard no complaints.

As far as the female population being "crazy" who do you think make them that way? You think we are born just as jaded as you? No. Its from the same "emotional distress" that we also seem to put you through. Its not a matter of what sex is worse to the other, because I know that we are probably at par with each other.

Everyone has been through situations that could break your spirits. Its a matter of coping with them and getting over it. Not making excuses for your own self pity. Anyone can sit around and say poor me, women treat me poorly. What are you doing to prevent it?

If you can blame the fact that the female population is "crazy" and the reason for you guys to be miserable and wollow in your own pathetic sadness then I believe I can say the reason that we are the way we are is because the majority of men can be complete dogs and treat women like garbage. Consider us being "crazy" and putting you through such mental anguish as a defence mechanism.

See what I did there? Made up an excuse for women to act like nut jobs... We can do it too, the only difference is that this is not what the whole post was about. Its about these guys that come on here and they complain and whine about how theyre upset about not getting a girlfriend, yet theyre making so clear why... We want a man to be a man. Bottom line.

So I think my proof is pretty evident... A happy boyfriend thats not on here posting threads about why he cant get a girlfriend or complaining about the one he has.

-------------------------------------------------

Actually the only complain i have is that i can't get a damn beer...

But...

Notice i can solve my own issues....

Off to the beer store!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yet another P whooped ats man nothing to see here folks nothing to see
carry on

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Uhh... I don't think so bro...

By the way... one liners are epic fail on ATS...

Perhaps you missed the memo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join