Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Girlfriend Rant... :O

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Long ago I was going out with three girls named Cindy at the same time. It was nice, I couldn't mess up with the name. I found out It wasn't such a good idea dating three girls that knew each other though. I was called to the bar to meet one of them and they were all sitting together. I Wound up marrying one of them, but of course it didn't last, she never did trust me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Sounds like somebody is quietly admitting that they are insane and is basically saying

"And what? Stop whining about it."

Hmmm... nope. I'm not buying that one bit. If you can whine and complain about how men are such pussies for wanting a sane woman....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
I have a message for a lot of the guys on ATS writing about "relationships"

Oh... but its not from me...

I will now turn over the keyboard to the girlfriend....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading over some of the threads about relationships and dating, specifically posted from obviously jaded males, it was slightly offensive. Not because I am a female and there seemed to be a lot of female bashing, but because of the complete lack of common sense when it comes to the dating world from these female bashers.

As far as I can see the reason you are single is not because women are "crazy", its because you whine and complain more than us females do! No woman wants to be with someone who sounds like another woman, if that were the case they would be dating WOMEN, not you! Women want a man, we have enough girlfriends. We dont need our boyfriends and husbands to need more "emotional support" than we do. Not at all saying that the "emotional support" is not given when its appropriate, however we dont want to listen to you complain about problems that really do not have signifigance. It's as bad as when females fish for compliments, but complaining about how you don't have a girlfriend absolutely falls under this catergory!

Also stop with the low self esteem attitudes, in all reality it makes us pity you, not want to rip your clothes off. If you have that much to complain about yourself what makes you think thats going to help our case in any way? Confidence is sexy, doesnt matter what you look like. Your pity party is a complete turn off and only makes us see all of your "faults" that you believe you have. How about focusing on the good things?

You guys aren't single because you can't find a girlfriend. I don't believe that for a second. You guys are single because you're whiney and complain and have low self esteem and from what i've read are clearly going for the wrong kind of girls. I'm not trying to say that all girls are wonderful and would never be mean because I know girls can be terrible, in a destroy your whole life kind of way. Just keep in mind that people in general will treat you how you allow them to.

You want a girlfriend? Get some confidence! Don't have any? Then that is your problem and not the fault of the female population! You guys using us is just an excuse for you to be lazy and have something else to complain about. Once again a total turn off. If you're not happy then it's your job to fix it, not ours to coddle your ego. When we do its just a band aid solution because it really doesn't fix a thing. You still have no confidence. I would much rather be with someone who is far too cocky than someone whos ego I have to stroke every night to feel like they are happy.

The saying "nice guys finish last" must have been thought up by one of you lazy no self esteem mommas boys. It's an absolute disgrace to guys in general because nice guys don't always finish last but the guys that put zero effort into a real relationship as well as themselves. I've known plenty of very nice sweet guys that have women in their lives and are very happy. It's the nice guys that are happy with themselves that will always come out on top. It's also these nice guys that are happy with themselves that find women with the same mind set. As a guy would you really want to be with someone with so much to complain about or someone who is happy and fun?

Bottom line, you're single because you allow yourselves to be. You love the negativity and you love the complaining and probably all of the sympathy and whatever else comes along with your pity party. If youre not happy with yourself, no girl would want to be happy with you.

Its very simple. Fix your own issues, become happy non lazy people, stop making excuses for yourselves and see what happens.

--------------------------------------------------------

Uhhh... ya!

So there....

Sorry?

Comments?

Amen, sister!

edit on 26-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
still sounds like a load of BS from some crazy chick making blanket statements; these only point to a guilty conscience.
edit on 26-11-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: clarifiaction

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
reply to post by DeadSnow

I usually just ignore them. I mean if a woman is gonna take the time to point out "minor" defects in yourself then it is customary and polite to do the same to them!

Thats what I did anyway. A majority of women are witches anyway so it is a case of trial and error. I went through plenty before I eventually found my little darlin'. All the rest where either too self-absorbed with themselves or wanted to model myself to match their idea of a perfect man or a long lost love. I just kicked them to the kerb as soon as "You know I love you... But..." line came up.

There is no woman on earth who has the capability of changing me.

First, in order for you to say the majority of women are witches, you would have to know the majority of women in the world, and obviously you don't if you believe this. Don't make sweeping generalizations like this because it tends to offend those of us who aren't "witches"

Second, if a woman wants to change you, she's not good enough for you. That DOES make her a witch. If you have to be changed to be in a relationship with someone, then they clearly aren't the one for you. There IS a woman out there who will love you for you, flaws and all.

Now clearly you need a really good hug, and since we are on the internet this will have to do. ((((((HUGS)))))))

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

I don't think that's what she's saying at all. What she's saying is that the men who want Stepford Wives are pussies.

(Which is 100% true, btw.)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

How you got that out of so many blanket statements is beyond me. But then again, you're trolling and unlikely to admit that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No females are normally crazy. They are normally liberals too.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
To all the guys who are inexperienced with women....The OP's girlfriend is exactly like all women. She talks a lot of sense and logic...now...In an hour or two it will be a different story.
Thats where most guys screw up...they hear a woman speak once...and believe she will be consistent..
No matter how much sense a woman appears to have...she almost always will be swayed by emotion.
In otherwords if you want success with women, you have to learn how to understand and use emotion as language. This is about as hard to master as learning Japanese.
Good luck.

On the plus side once you learn it....you can "talk" with as many women as you please.
edit on 26-11-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Hm. Well. That is....hm, nope, not going to go there.

I'll go here instead: Logic! Reason! Science!!!

Okay - I'm going to give you and all the ATSers that are interested an amazing resource to really understanding women. There is a book titled "The Female Brain" by Louann Brizendine, and it will do wonderful things for your relationships and attempts at relationships. Being a woman, I learned a lot from it. And it gets into the nitty gritty about ALL aspects of relationships... You will thank me. I promise! For women - a "users manual" - hopefully for men it will be a map into the uncharted territory of, you got it, The Female Brain (and hopefully it will not also be a "users manual" if ya get the pun!)

(There is one on The Male Brain by this same author - yikes! - I'd better get it quick! Knowledge is a good thing.)

peace,
AB

edit on 26-11-2012 by AboveBoard because: to "be" or forgot to "be"...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Actually I wasn't trolling but, you're certainly free to make any assumptions you'd like. I was merely trying to explain something that you didn't get. How an explanation would be "trolling" escapes me. I do however find it quite ironic that you would accuse someone of trolling. I mean, just look at your signature.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Careful folks, you never know who's on the other line.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Men, keep in mind that most women are reptilian.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
One thing I'm noticing is that women are cheating alot more than they used too..At least from what i have seen..I have seen at least 14 marriages breakup BECAUSE the women cheated. Men are taking it on the chin.. My advice to men is NEVER get married.. Just date and bang em.. The great thing is once women aren't the hot thing anymore and they get older its payback time.. The biggest thing women fear is getting old ALONE.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What the @#@! does this have to do with ATS? Please stop irritating real Alpha females and take your rant to a suburbanite girl magazine please. Stick to the real issues for the site.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well said. One of the best OP's I've read in ATS. And most of the topics have been utter trash as of the past year or so.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Akragon

This ain't from me dude.. *dives for cover* ...

Lol I expected worse...

-------------------------

I've also noticed women tend to go out of their ways (Some!! not all, in fact most :up
to please us (In all the wrong ways), a couple of months down you start realizing everything is changing..their sense of fashion, the type of music they listen to, the movies they watch, the people they hang with.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Random ranting thoughts not particlularly connected to anything (and yes I'm a little bitter, having been betrayed and played in my last five year relationship...)

Romance is a fabrication.
Romance is a myth-building marketing ploy to keep an endless product line of unfullfilled fantasy churning.

A relationship should be based on mutual respect, intellectual and sexual satisfaction, and that's it.

To think someone will fix you in any way, or magically understand you telepathically is just a mental virus and leads to severe mental and relationship breakdown. Then we go looking again for the same impossible crap.

To need to be constantly told you're better looking than anyone else in the world is severe ego damage. People get together because they're attracted to each other, why do we constantly need reassurance? There will ALWAYS be someone more attractive than you, you shouldn't need to be told you're the most beautiful creature on the planet when you're in a relationship, it should just be evident by the fact that someone is with you that you are beautiful to them. If you need some lame social pressure ritual to be made to feel 'special' then something's wrong with the day to day expression of affection in your relationship.
Romance is a lie, a bower bird building a colourful nest so they can access your ovaries. Can't we see through such petty and shallow fabrications by now and just get real?

The cliche of the nagging harridan is overly represented by the female of the species, look at all the depictions in our culture of women submitting their men to their disaproval. The male equivalent is relatively rare, the female one is almost accepted with a shrug, as if it's just a fact of life. No freaking way man. I will not be made to feel like crap because I failed some emotionally manipulative test I don't know the rules to.

I really don't know why anyone would willingly subject themselves to be berated or controlled in any way by either sex. If that's what it takes, I'd rather be gay. (although I guess the same stuff might happen there too.) Okay, 'self-sufficient' then. The technology and quality of artificial genitals has really come quite a long way in the last ten years.

As to having to pretend to be some stereotype of what the consensus has decided to label masculine, macho, or 'being a man'. Screw that. I'm a human being. I'm insecure. But I have needs too goddammit! And when they find out you're a fake, what then? On to the next woman naive, needy, or young enough to be fooled by a brash exterior?
Bah humbug!
But yeah I'm sure it works and that's what woman respond to and all. Just, ethically, it's really whiffy.
I'm a sensitive miserable moody prick. But I'm good with my hands.

Originally posted by LadySinclair
What the @#@! does this have to do with ATS? Please stop irritating real Alpha females and take your rant to a suburbanite girl magazine please. Stick to the real issues for the site.

I think that's why it's in the 'offtopic- relationships' section?
edit on 26-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hidden agenda's. Especially if you have M-O-N-E-Y.

Q: What do you want for dinner dear?
A: I don't know.

Q: Where do you want to go dear?

Q: What do you want to do dear?

So we ate, went, and did what I wanted. You guessed it, next thing I hear is: Its always "all about you", "What about me"???

The last one cost me a cool half million. Hidden agenda showing through.

What I've learned from all this???

Men are good for two things.
1.Good for nothing.
2. No good.

Women are good for one thing.
1. Looking at.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

So that explains my sudden craving for flies.

I was wondering what that was all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join