It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avatar represent? Describe here! :)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Mine represents Boats, and the sea, and water, i love the sea. Plus i've got an interest in Greek mythology.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Mine represents an adventurer put together from the stitches and fabric of Time Space.

Just like me!

Fun thread, S & F !

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The unicorn is one of my favorite legendary creatures. Basically they are white horses with a single horn, but they also have some special, supernatural abilities.

I love stories of the supernatural, and I love horses... even with a horn sticking out of its forehead. Ha!
So the Unicorn is a perfect avatar for me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My avatar is a raven, in a coal mine.
At midnight.
Yeah.

It represents my total lack of ability, skill, or desire put up an avatar...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
My avatar displays the fact that my grandbaby loves kitties, especially Christmas kitties, and that I am trying to force myself into getting into the holiday spirit by having to look at this overly "holly jolly" avatar and signature every day!

So far it's not working very well!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My Avatar represents what is written in my Signature area!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I love comic books.
So mine is Jean Grey as Phoenix. Except this drawing is an a newer version than the ones I grew up reading.
I guess I kindda see myself this way. I get knocked down and rise again and again and again.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Edit: I like these threads, but, expect "that guy/girl" to come on right away.
edit on 25-11-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

what does that mean?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
< After survival, follows freedom.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My love for life ♥

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Mine is two meanings.
The kind of life everyone should have. Full of love, happiness and being well taken care of without a worry in the world.
And he is one of the most important men in my life.

edit on 26-11-2012 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Bukowski and bourbon.
Quite a pair, especially when paired together!

@Heff
I almost switched my avatar from Chuck to Daryl Dixon before I saw you had! He looks good on ya.
edit on 26-11-2012 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Mine represents two of my favorite things... cake and the color blue.
I also have an ulterior motive for using it: by virtue of it being a slice of delicious cake, I believe my star rate has risen ever since I installed it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mine is a drawing by an amazing man named Arthur Douet. He's a visionary artist I met years ago at a psychic camp days before I left for art school. I have great admiration for him and just love this picture which to me symbolizes the gateway into your mind, your consciousness.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Mine is a Chicago model C trumpet. It represents something I love doing and that is playing music (I play a Bb trumpet). I might change it to a picture of a Holton double horn in F. My cousin has one, but never plays it. I can never get her to give it up so I can play. . . and I'm the one with a degree in music :/

The LR 43 in my username is also the model I play on. The 25 is on the leadpipe (the part the mouthpiece goes into) which the number can affect air resistance and all sorts of things.
edit on 26-11-2012 by LR2543 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am going to use one of my paintings for an avatar, but I haven't gotten around to buying ink for my printer (how come nowadays you have to have ink in your printer when you just want to scan stuff, btw?

It is going to represent nothing, just like my name (which was not thought out either, lol.)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My avatar presents the work i do as a 3D artist.. its a cropped part of bigger picture about medieval war.. what girl got to do it? ... everything

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My avatar is a gift from Purple Chiten and it represents kindness and happiness. I am in a prolonged and difficult situation and Purple Chiten gave it to me after I commented that it made me laugh. It had originally been the avatar of Purple Chiten - so I keep it there as recognition of the unselfish nature of a person who has never met me in person and who gave to me in the Spirit of good intention. Purple Chiten gave it to me to lift my Spirit when I was struggling.

The avatar prior to this is a beautiful scene of the Universe - vast - and yet right there before us. We are a part of the Universe and the Universe is a part of us.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Awe PC what a sweetie.

I love the walk like an Egyptian kitties!!

Cute avy and very kind of PC to let you have it as your own since it made you smile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join