It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have heard that TPTB were actually puzzled by the aliens' undermining religion particularly Judaeo-Christianity which is the reason for secrecy because they think there would be reprisals from the population

Nope, still drawing a blank

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Damn i just wasted 4 hours of my life, and have an exam tomorrow, gotto stay awake all night now and study. At first it looked plausible but slowly turned into mess which contradicts itself in every possible way. An no i am no old empire agent trying to prolong your amnesia ))
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Yes I completely agree... it started off quite compelling, but continued to get worse and worse. By the end of the first video I was 99% sure the information being conveyed was of human origin and not alien origin. I stopped after the first video so I only wasted 2 hours of my life.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Someone was smoking some serious weed.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I found it odd that the interview stated that there is no oxygen aboard the saucer and that it did not mention Zeta Reticuli as one of the star systems where we are from. Apparently, the interviewer never heard of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction where Betty drew out the Zeta star system before it was even discovered. Or the Travis Walton abduction where Travis actually went into outer space and passed a polygraph examination in 1993 along with 2 witnesses.

I think the posted interview is a good summary of events, however, if you disregard the whole Domain vs. Old Empire and brainwashing upon death thing. It seems the interviewer has done their research into religions and history. I don't think it is authentic though. I recommend watching the first few episodes of Ancient Aliens from The History Channel if you want to get more into depth with humankind's early interactions with aliens.

Also, I do not think it is without possibility that an "IS-BE" can reunite with aliens upon death as there is a show called I Survived Beyond And Back on The Biography Channel where people report their experiences upon dying. The interesting part is that nearly all people report leaving and looking back upon their bodies after death, and at least one was abducted by aliens upon death. So maybe the soul can be used to reunite with aliens and one doesn't have to reincarnate for another thousands of years as stated in the interview.
edit on 11/26/2012 by Asheliate because: term clarification

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
First of all, thank you for the links. They are without a doubt interesting, if you are interested in knowing the 'secrets' the people aren't told about. I am indeed interested. I found an interesting article regarding Phil Schneider, who did lectures to 'inform' the people.

More can be found here:
www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

Phillip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.
Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered .
For those who are 'awakening' to the fact that the government has been 'offering' much to the people regarding their secrets, you have to ask yourselves, when we rent the movies that we do about aliens (Avatar), time travel, anti-gravity vehicles and RFID chipped lifestyles (Judge Dredd), these ideas have come from somewhere. The more advanced idea seems to bring in the most box office money. To assume / believe these things aren't true is to remain in denial. I just watched a documentary Called Project Camelot..Shadow Operations - Mars.
If you read the details below the video, they do tell you what is authentic and what is not.

www.youtube.com...#!

Again though, opinions are still free, at least for now.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have no problems with entertaining the possibility that someone communicated with an alien that crashed in roswell, but the shear amount of inconsistencies, contradictions and implausibilities that many have already mentioned leads me to the inevitable conclusion that this is absolute nonsense.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
SpaceSpider, thank you. This is a great amount of information and despite what many are saying on this forum, to me, much of this rings true. In literature it brings to mind the first writings of Carlos Castaneda. His mentor told him that upon death he "needed to fly past the Eagle so as not to get eaten." His mentor also taught him much to escape the "traps" and how to become a warrior where the thing of utmost importance was his own freedom.
Also reminds me of the Hawaiian healing system that asks us to take 100% responsibility for everything here and in our lives.
Many interesting points of connection to be made and many questions. Here is mine -
where do the so-called "Angels" fit into this? Are they part of the trap? Or a way to freedom?
Again, thank you for posting this very thought-provoking information.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Think I'll believe this when I see it

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I did spend 4 hours of my life watching this and I was overwhelmed by two different feelings. First the one of disbelief and anger for whoever came up with this and the second (if it were true) of despair, sadness an horror because there is no hope for us and we're domed. Either way, it left a very bad taste in my mouth.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Here is an interesting perspective on (Lawrence R. Spencer)...that his writing about the alien and Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy is a hoax.

Link: projectavalon.net...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
for a later read

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
More of the same fabrications from seemingly the same group that have the same world-view delusions. It's always the unscientific nonsense about "spirit energy", "souls" and "creation of life", things we lowly humans know even today to be hokum.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

edit on 26/11/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I read and listened through the whole 4 hours.

As for fact or fiction... An incredible amount of complete BS is fed to us as "fact" on this planet. Likewise, a lot of fiction is based upon (some) fact/s. It's up to each individual to discern what's what.

One of its most interesting themes concerns Continuity of Consciousness. At least one occult system considers the development of consciousness to the point it transcends death as the height of achievement - the greatest thing of which the human mind can begin to fathom. One's existence is not dependent upon a physical body. This is represented in astral projection, walk-ins, it is the *idea* of the Dalai Lama (and others) of the same intelligence inhabiting multiple bodies over time (and remembering them). It IS the idea of not having to start over from scratch with every incarnation. The logical extensions of continuity of consciousness are mind-blowing unto themselves, in cosmology and everything else.

* Prison Planet, Amnesia and Traps -- Hell. Its presentation of this planet is remarkably interesting and I think correlates well to the notions of afterlife of most world religions. It presents that in a religious context we have two choices leading to the same destination -- good, bad, or in-between, we get a one way ticket back to where we started, unless we can break free of the cycle. Breaking free of the cycle, while theoretically possible, is apparently very difficult. Sort of emphasizes the Buddhist goal of achieving non-attachment. Yet, in virtually every religious system, upon death, it is generally reinforced that one should "go to the light" -- and if that's the trap, well...

It's my general position that life is everywhere, that the universe is full of life and all manner of beings. Our own technology is able to render people "nearly invisible" - so the argument "picture or it didn't happen" is about as moronic as it can get. The world needs morons though. I suppose. What is within our audio/visual spectrum to perceive is very limited.

Describing our world as full of nearly mindless slaves, criminals, rebels and free thinkers... hard to argue against that.

Overall, a good read, not very different from my view of the world and beyond. What it presents in the way of an ongoing war between an old empire and the domain is nothing new. It's less a matter of good vs. evil than old vs. new - same interests, same methods.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I ran the first video but realized that this was fiction upon hearing terms that were not even in the English vocabulary in those days, no question about it.

It is clever though I'll give it that, but I hope it does not feed into the gullible who are only hanging their hopes on stories such as these to justify their need for a belief in aliens.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Here is what i find odd about the notes:

The craft was bought down by lightning. This civilization, trillions of years old, been around earth and observing earth for thousands of years was bought down by mere lightning, and that too over a desert. Even our planes are shielded against lightning. They have force fields what not, but hmm lightning.

The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

Evolution as mentioned by the alien is the creation of living beings by various companies on order of some government.

Earth is a prison planet covered by a electric grid to capture souls departing a body and wipe memory and reinsertion into human body. Now what if a human died on moon or mars or even in a distant planet when space travel capabilities are developed. But the creaters have gone so far to create an ideal prison planets but allows humans to travel outside the earth. This prison is definately leaky.

Everything in existence has been thought into existence by these isbes. Then....why the need for invention, development of living bodies, development of technology by research. Why not simply think them into existence.

The aliens talks of electric energy and souls as electric energy, if thats the case we have the capabilities to detect electric/electromagnetic energy. But no souls have been detected, neither has the electric detection grid around Earth.
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

The DEF is just part of a larger organization. They have earned the title The Unholy 6.
The DEF is currently based out of the Betelgeuse Star System: Orion Constellation
The Pleiadians say that the Orion Grays are not to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
I ran the first video but realized that this was fiction upon hearing terms that were not even in the English vocabulary in those days, no question about it.

It is clever though I'll give it that, but I hope it does not feed into the gullible who are only hanging their hopes on stories such as these to justify their need for a belief in aliens.

I found it revealing when Airl said that the Earth has a magnetic polar reversal every 20,000 years.
I think we got our hands on the very first fiber optic cable July 1947.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I did spent 4 hours of my life watching this and I was overwhelmed by two different feelings. First the one of disbelief and anger for whoever came up with this and the second (if it were true) of despair, sadness an horror because there is no hope for us and we're domed. Either way, it left a very bad taste in my mouth.

We are not doomed.
The War of Liberation is over. October 2002 - October 2011
The Andromeda Council won.
The Pree Ta took out a huge cartwheel shaped underwater base in the Indian Ocean.
Learn more here from Tolec.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

We had alien autopsy in, when, the 90s?

Now we have Alien interview?

Is this authored by Anne Rice (possibly under an alternative pen name) by any chance?

One wise sentence of Josip Broz Tito: Anything must not surprise us.
And, can not, any more

Anything scientificaly proven becames the science truth, replacing in that way the previous truths. My opinion.
Miracles can be scientificaly treated by mathematical probability of occasion, maybe?
Yes, repeatibility of the results of experiment, that is of importance, meaning,
The same inputs, under the same conditions, give the same outputs, results.
edit on 26-11-2012 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It took a few sessions to read through and listen to everything provided by the OP, and as another post above mine expresses, it also left me feeling somewhat overwelmed and discouraged.......my "gut" instinct tells me there is something about this that is worthy of consideration...although I don't like it one bit, yet I feel "compelled" to have a deeper understanding......face "reality" so to speak.....

I am very interested in the follow-up thread the OP plans to make about RH- blood types, as this subject is very personal to me, and I will share more if it is warrented in that next thread. The only thing I will say here is that as a child I was able to "leave" my body and fly around, it actually scared the hell out of me......

What bothers me the most about my "perception" of Aliens, based on my research and "understanding" of the subject, is that they are "cold", sterile, practical beings that seem to live under some "hierchy" of command, very "duty" orientated...with a lack of "passion" or appreciation of the tactile, sensory experience of living on Earth.......touching, smelling, tasting, hearing.....telepathy also freaks me out...although I believe we all have it to a point.....the "nuances" of communication that I see as "special" would no longer be...LOL...although I guess you would also know bad intentions as well, which could be quite useful.....

I don't know, need to ponder this more....I don't want to leave this Earth yet...and if something horrible happens, and I have a "choice".......I think I would come back and help rebuild .....I Love it here more then I think I would like being apart of "The Domain" or any such thing.........

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join