It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Great post, but the story seems like a regurgitated Sci-Fi Movie Marathon.

There needs to be a MST3K for books/PDFs like these.

ETA: I don't have 4 hours to spend, but I listened half way through the first video. Interesting concept presented, but still a really drawn out tale.

Also, $cientology base. Big no no.
edit on 25-11-2012 by TheToastmanCometh because: stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Convieniently it totally doesn't explain Christ..skips right over him at least on the timeline I'm looking at.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you ask me this is worth reading no matter if truth or sci-fi. I found it 10 times better then Star Wars.

It could be made into a series. Opening cut: 3000 Domain IS-BEs. Are you one of them?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
I am aware of this interview and have heard/read excerpts from it in the past. I take second hand interpretations very lightly and rely on what 'I' have been able to confirm/understand/see as anyones written/verbal explanation of 'anything' could be misinterpreted or lost in translation. No one invented/created anything from a 'book' of words or from the words of another as they 'saw' it first, envisioned it first as any natural law must be and 'then' one is free to attempt to explain in words whether written or spoken to any 'accuracy' to what was first SEEn.

I'm into the first 45 minutes now and am taking notes and plan to contribute what 'I' can to the best of my ability of which is all that can be expected of anyone though I do understand this interview actually took place though I've never broke it down or analyzed it to another for was waiting for the right time? It was archived on my computer a few years ago nonetheless for future reference. It either makes sense or not to another. I was waiting for another to bring this up on ats though wanted to wait for the right time to comment.

I've had similar experiences in the past I've mentioned here on ats though no sit-down interview lOl. That would only be too convenient though Wow, that would be nice. Looking forward to debate this one. For those that are so quick to dismiss the content, why not clearly explain your reasons for doing so? Break it down logically as to where the data makes no sense rather than being so insulting to others. Clearly there is much evidence of downed ufos in the past and much technology was backward engineered so I'm unclear how/why it is so 'unbelievable' that this took place.

The advertisements are annoying. If any, they should be inserted between chapters instead of in between the sessions which only distracts/disconnects one from the input/message.
More later.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

very well said
your first paragraph was well explained, you see the smaller detail in reality

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was lucky enough to stumble across this story a while back. I happily read it from cover to cover without putting it down.

Do I believe it? It made sense, in a way, I guess but I still have that niggling feeling the answer to whether this is fact or fiction lies in the anagram of the aliens name, Airl, which is -

Liar.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Breaking it down..

1. trillions of years of advancement and technology..why not send a drone craft to collect nuclear data on planet that is insignificant. Who cares if we're dropping nuclear bombs, it reiterated a 100 times this planet means nothing to them. Pilots in a craft of any sort they made seems a bit non technical. Sure they are drones existing in a false body but still why are they needed?
2. turn the old empire grid off..what's powering it?
3. the moon and asteroid belt are great jumping off points..to where? the universe is pretty big why risk dying in the so called grid and being captured? Use another planetary system.
4. you are concerned about the souls of the IS-BE's trapped here but are aloof to the plight seems an oxymoron to me.
5. I can do more but this is a work of fiction an d complete waste of time.

Good call on the Airl anagram.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Can we like get a short version on this, for those of us to lazy to watch the whole thing or read it all I mean freaking two hours, who's got that kind of time. Is this about the whole prison planet and prison dimension grid thing were all supposed to be in, and all the nefarious things going on in, on, and around this planet?

You know what! funk it, I got time today, may as well read the whole story.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sounds interesting,i will download the pdf later this morning.Looking forward to your next thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matriculated

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

Sounds like codespeak for "this is VERY real, I'm just afraid to talk about it because of what might happen to me..."

I would think that too, except it explicitly states he 'cannot' provide any evidence of the claims, not 'will not'. He probably is very willing, except he has no evidence to support the claims.
edit on 25-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Read the first three interviews and couldn't take any more of the manure. It's amazing what people will try to pass off on others.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Damn i just wasted 4 hours of my life, and have an exam tomorrow, gotto stay awake all night now and study. At first it looked plausible but slowly turned into mess which contradicts itself in every possible way. An no i am no old empire agent trying to prolong your amnesia ))
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Thanks you saved me the trouble of wasting 4 hours. Almost did it, but figured I would read the comments first. Least I can get some shut eye for my exam....Good Luck tomorrow.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've read through a good portion of the pdf, and it rings true at some points. For example, the influence of consciousness over the nature of particles has been proven by science, so the perspective of all matter and space being influenced by consciousness is an interesting one. I don't buy much into the whole galactic wars thing, but the attention to detail, in some parts, is immense. For example, there was a thread a few days ago on what those "purse things" were that so many gods and mystical figures of ancient civilizations are depicted as carrying with them. Well, the author attempts to address this.

Anyways, in terms of philosophy and metaphysics, it's a great read.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the following text is quoted from the "biology" section of the interview.

The sensations caused by the aesthetic wavelength are more attractive to an IS-BE than any other sensation. When the electronic waves of pain and beauty are combined together, this causes the IS-BE to get "stuck" in the body.

I was (not a member of but) interested in Scientology many years back. other members have already mentioned a similarity. I own the text "Scientology 8:80". the chapter which is entitled "black and white" is nearly word-for-word with the above quote. Hubbard also makes the claim that the aesthetic/pain wave is the basis of ALL of our programming and couples us to our bodies.

it is also interesting to note the "hypnotic commands", known as "engrams" in Scientology-speak, and the disembodied brainwashees, called "thetans" and "body thetans" in the Hubbard-tongue.

actually, I really love the Scientology lore for what its worth. in comparison, this was dull and bland.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I read a sufficient amount of the "interviews" to the point where I can evaluate the material contained therein: the material in the interviews is lies and poppycock and is devoid of any scientific value. I am a trained scientist as well as a student of metaphysical inquiry, and I know well whereof I speak.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

I was (not a member of but) interested in Scientology many years back. other members have already mentioned a similarity. I own the text "Scientology 8:80". the chapter which is entitled "black and white" is nearly word-for-word with the above quote. Hubbard also makes the claim that the aesthetic/pain wave is the basis of ALL of our programming and couples us to our bodies.

it is also interesting to note the "hypnotic commands", known as "engrams" in Scientology-speak, and the disembodied brainwashees, called "thetans" and "body thetans" in the Hubbard-tongue.

actually, I really love the Scientology lore for what its worth. in comparison, this was dull and bland.

You mean to say ive inadvertently read something done by a Scientologist? That explains that damn piece of trash perfectly
... guess ill have to give my mind an enema tonight
**shudders**

One thing that I always use as a bench mark for credibility is how a 'story' uses time... if it starts talking about million or billion year old civilizations its an instant fake to me. Such huge time frames are simply done to impress a reader and the gullible who dont think about just what such a time frame would mean for such a civilisation... as with music competitions, "High notes get votes!" i guess...
edit on 26-11-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I believe in aliens, but this is all a lie.

The Roswell autopsy vid was a fake. They wouldn't have shot black and white back then since they had color already. The wall clock was too modern. And then the actual incident was a ploy to get the Russians paranoid about us having alien tech. Russian officials were made sure to get the unofficial story, like we were coming clean with them, while lying to our own public. It was all a fake.

The alien interview video where the thing keels over and dies is just retarded. It is a doll. PERIOD.

the rest is crap-

edit on 26-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well I got to page 121 so far, need to get some shut eye will probably finish it tomorrow or some other day. But I got to say its interesting and quite plausible, and in some parts it makes sense but in others it makes no sense at all. But then again.
I suppose we will see when the dominion makes its expenditure into this sector fully some 5000 years from now or so, and will knock out the source of the amnesia shields grid fully, till then it will be slow progression and rediscovery into the things we already knew for an eternity.

I liked the part were Airl she goes on to account how biological lifeforms were created, which by the way biological creatures are on the totem poll considered the lowest creatures in the universe, and the doll bodies of the alien interviewed are a step above. And how biologicals and humans were all created by different companies some trillion of years ago, and how sexual reproduction came to be by a company that specialized in creating flowers bugs and bacteria, and wanted to get a monopoly on the market and there by crashed itself and put itself out of business when self regeneration and biological reproduction was invented and nobody was in a market for new types of creatures and bodies. And how every single creature from bugs to microbes to humans and beyond was basically created by different companies and IS-BE during that period, but they just forgot the arts when the # hit the ceiling and the whole market crashed and put them all out of business, so fast forward some few trillion years and the only remaining data from the original days are on some remote archive planets in some remote galaxies. But nobody really looks for it all as there to busy playing conquest, war, one upping each-other, and just moving from body to body enjoying the thing called physical existence.

Its really quite interesting, for what it is, and the part of how you get to trap an IS-BE into bodies is usually using beauty and pain waves and things confound an entity that has no concept of time, pain, pleasure and all the rest, basically you make things that an IS-BE would want to feel and have the sensation of, such as greed or love or any number of other trappings of the flesh.
Which is very true, even our civilization works like that especially with the whole consumer marketing side, basically its all a sales pitch kind of like the way Pollia condensata berries are a sales pitch for birds.

It even goes into how the brotherhood of the serpent and its origins as the ruling faction of the "old empire" which its home planet is somewhere in the Sirius system on how they operate and there tricks of the trade and the whole amnesia soul capture grid on this planet which they created and how they maintain it, and also how earth is the dumping ground for all the scum in the universe, and supposedly the most scummiest people in the universe are as goes in order first it seems to be the artists then the musicians, free thinkers, those who do not conform to being ruled, those who do not pay there taxes, the disgruntled employes, and off-course the generally deranged, then the crazy, and last on the list seem to be the bat # insane.

Oh ya earth supposedly got IS-BE from everywhere every part various galaxies and they are not even aware there from other parts of the galaxy do to some sort of electromagnetic wave grid and reincarnation amnesia traps. It even goes on to say that if they were to go scouring for a place that would be called hell all through out the universe, then of all the #holes in the whole universe earth would probably win that honor. So really earth really is abbadon, or hell, or at least looked on from the vantage point of those "above" this place is one of the last places in the whole universe anybody would want to be.

So in short and basically our evolved super sentient space entities or higher versions of yourself's are exactly and in many ways the way people are here and now, and things in space and ethereal space are how things are and operate on earth, only its on a whole nother higher vibration and on a galactic and universal level, it really brings a whole new meaning to the whole as above and so bellow. Which I am afraid makes such a sort of plain sense in some ways, that it just may be highly probable.
But then again I suppose we will see wont we.
edit on 26-11-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

all that disclaimer states is that the EDITOR does not share the views of the AUTHOR

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

The alien interview video where the thing keels over and dies is just retarded. It is a doll. PERIOD. the rest is crap-

Actually dude if you read the link in the op, you would know the captured crashed alien on some page goes on to say the same exact fact. She says that she is a in fact not a biological being and she even says she is a doll, in fact its not even her real body, its just a created synthetic body that they use when there in space for long periods of time.

It would be the equivalent to a highly advanced synthetic robotic doll like space probe which is made on an assembly line somewhere or in a vat, only its not controlled from some mission control at NASA. Its controlled by mind power from a galaxy far far away, by some sort of beems not that different then the way you cellphones are used to send signals to probes in space so you can talk to others all over the world.

So basically when they die it would be the same and they would feel about the same when dieing as if you had your character die when you were playing a videogame. That is you can always get another life, or hit the restart button and they got plenty of bodies created for all kinds of functions which they hop in and out off like you would in a video game character, the gray ones are just basically scouts or deep space no gravity bodies primarily used for long periods of time in space travel or to help with maintenance on ships.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I cant be entirely sure that the video is authentic. Why would a race of highly intelligent beings crashland on earth and not have the wits to survive long enough to help the species. You would think that if they were alive then they would be intelligent enough to get away.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join