It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
As soon as I saw this, "spiritual survival", I new it was crap. This should be a red flag to all serious researchers (or folks that like to think these stories might be possible and not crap)

Anytime the word "spiritual" comes up, its crap in my book and I move on. But, thats me.

Asoon as I saw "Galactic Federation", I knew it was all a bunch of total crap...lol

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am aware of this interview and have heard/read excerpts from it in the past. I take second hand interpretations very lightly and rely on what 'I' have been able to confirm/understand/see as anyones written/verbal explanation of 'anything' could be misinterpreted or lost in translation. No one invented/created anything from a 'book' of words or from the words of another as they 'saw' it first, envisioned it first as any natural law must be and 'then' one is free to attempt to explain in words whether written or spoken to any 'accuracy' to what was first SEEn.

I'm into the first 45 minutes now and am taking notes and plan to contribute what 'I' can to the best of my ability of which is all that can be expected of anyone though I do understand this interview actually took place though I've never broke it down or analyzed it to another for was waiting for the right time? It was archived on my computer a few years ago nonetheless for future reference. It either makes sense or not to another. I was waiting for another to bring this up on ats though wanted to wait for the right time to comment.

I've had similar experiences in the past I've mentioned here on ats though no sit-down interview lOl. That would only be too convenient though Wow, that would be nice. Looking forward to debate this one. For those that are so quick to dismiss the content, why not clearly explain your reasons for doing so? Break it down logically as to where the data makes no sense rather than being so insulting to others. Clearly there is much evidence of downed ufos in the past and much technology was backward engineered so I'm unclear how/why it is so 'unbelievable' that this took place.

The advertisements are annoying. If any, they should be inserted between chapters instead of in between the sessions which only distracts/disconnects one from the input/message.
More later.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Great read so far fact or fiction, certainly thought-provoking (up to page 107) but now need to sleep!

If this is fiction, then who ever had the mind-set to develop this into a story is an absolute genius. It explains a lot.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok...I have read 130 pages so far...and a thought keeps coming to me. What if "Airl" really didn't crash land; but just said she did; and she fed the information to Matilda as an on-going part of an experiment with humans on earth; to see what would happen to us and our belief systems.

Or...what if this is just an experiment manufactured by our own government to keep us off-balance.

edit on 25-11-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview
snip

I am confident that I could bet the barn that this whole thing, if properly researched, would result in nothing but a pack of lies, a hoax like the Santilli film. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to undertake such an endeavor and I doubt if anyone will bother doing so. So, for the present your presentation will have to stand

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Or...what if this is just an experiment manufactured by our own government to keep us off-balance.

This seems more plausible than anything else.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I read the entire pdf - interesting, enlightening stuff - food for thought.
The editor's footnotes are a little bit weird - like explaining what a trillion is - I'm not sure they add anything of substance to the subject matter.
Thanks for the good read - I hope the pdf is the same as the audio (not interested in 4 hours of audio thanks).

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Good grief! That woman sure has one hell of a memory! Even supposing it could be real, how on earth could she possibly remember word for word soooooo much info?? Its not as if those in charge would let her takes notes take them home and keep them lying around for 60yrs when the whole incident was "top secret" blah blah just defies belief and credulity

One min the alien wouldn't tell them anything about where it was from the galaxy their soldiers/forces etc then the next minute pages and pages of who they are how they operate the tech they have....just plain daft

I like to think I've an open mind but......

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
Good grief! That woman sure has one hell of a memory! Even supposing it could be real, how on earth could she possibly remember word for word soooooo much info?? Its not as if those in charge would let her takes notes take them home and keep them lying around for 60yrs when the whole incident was "top secret" blah blah just defies belief and credulity

One min the alien wouldn't tell them anything about where it was from the galaxy their soldiers/forces etc then the next minute pages and pages of who they are how they operate the tech they have....just plain daft

I like to think I've an open mind but......

The New Testament is in the same category. First, there is no historical evidence to support the events of what is claimed and, second, there was no one walking around with jesus and the apostles writing down every word they uttered while with others or by themselves!

Claims such as the OP always defy belief and credulity and they always turn out to be nonexistent.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Here is what i find odd about the notes:

The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

Wow, sounds to me that this "alien" is not an alien at all....probably a wealthy businessman from the Elite class and talking words out of his @ss.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't understand why non-corporeal beings would want to dominate one quarter of the universe. They have no need for food, water, shelter or other resources of any kind but engage in conquering and war mongering and insist they are enlightened. I'd be like Buddha coming back from Nirvana with an AK-47 to rob a home and kill it's occupants.

...and we are all prisoners put here by space nazis who have an automated system to erase memories, yet these other aliens conquered the space nazis, and despite trillions of years of experience can't find all of the space nazi bases.

It's either fiction with potholes large enough to fit the moon through, or the universe is such a messed up place that I would prefer ignorance over knowledge that we are being secretly watched over by a bunch of "enlightened" loonies who seem hell bent on controlling the universe for no particular reason....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Matilda (not her real name, an alias) had her conversations/interpretations recorded and were put to print post interview. One thing that disturbs me so far is her use of the word 'atheist' though since she considered herself Catholic, perhaps since Airl's view of 'spirituality' and creators did not include the use of the singular word 'Creator' as a primary Source, she couldn't understand or grasp the concept of a Creator. Who could understand 'the' Creator, prime source which resides/exists in a whole other dimension of reality as perhaps the nucleus of a neuron though connected to the dendrites of the universe as plasmic stars/suns to the center of the galaxy of which all planular galaxies in turn are connected to the 'planular Universe' and all Universes to the web of Creation itself as a multlayered holographic structure of 'reality' and/or as a Quantum flux of creation/creativity in ~motion~. Just 'words' though could be seen? envisioned? as it is?

Is it reasonable to assume the Soul itself of plasmic energy, with a halonic aura with it's pulsing, measurable, unique electromagnetic field, as a unique signature or identifier is also empowered by a Sun, which is plasmic and of the stars and other plasmic cosmic matter/sub-stance. Airl claimed to have been of a 'plasmic' form energy as well so to be Of the Creator would be Of plasmic energy of which can contract/expand based on it's frequency and charge which could explain the concept of Ascension as a being or object may ascend, become lighter, levitate, anti-gravitically at a higher frequency. Wish I had a doobie darnit (all naturale, Not manmade). That would be nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well that's 3hours I'll never get back! I'm almost ashamed to admit I've read the whole thing only to learn that she changed her identity so can't be traced (quelle surprise!) he burnt everything including the envelope (oh how convenient) she apparently forgot to hand in the copies of all the interview transcripts and amazingly no-one asked her for them nor was she searched or checked out before leaving the base to her new life as mrs ordinary.

It reads like an 80's sci fi novel and a fairly boring one at that....well it would..the guy's an author

Ho hum when will they realise that this kind of crap muddies the waters even further and does more harm than good for the "cause" for want of a better word?

Back to the drawing board

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So the alien was fluent in the English language?

How arrogant the Americans are to think the aliens don't only communicate in Manderin or Swahili?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Noooo she first had to telepathically teach it English as apparently it had no ears LOL prior to that apparently it knew Sanskrit (cough sure it did)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Reading through it, at the very least it is amusing Sci-fi...

Sounds a lot like the basis for Scientology at some points.

I read that book a while ago, and it does have a lot Scientology phrases and theories in it.

Definitely lame Sci-fi

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The guy is a Scientologist

Foud a post of email he sent back in 2000 to bbc..

part of it..

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an 
application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields 
of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps 
the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in 
your research. Keep up the good fight! Very Best Regards, Lawrence R. Spencer author of "The Oz Factors"

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Does a child learn to speak words before being able to read?
Yes, but how?
By associating meaning to words when 'heard'.
How?, the child uses his/her vision which could only be attributed to a basic form of telepathy.
Everyone has 'some' telepathic ability though some more than others due to 'acknowledgement' of the ability, practice and/or genetics. One can't do a 'thing' without first believing they have the ability.
A child tends to lose this ability as he/she becomes more programmed/conditioned by society.
"Give me a 5 year old, a five year old could explain this", kind of logic.

Hey, 'I' wasn't there, just trying to use my reason.
Airl didn't understand English at first though could read Matilda's thoughts and then associate those thoughts to the words she was using in context to the situation; the same way a child does before he/she can read.
Matilda was reading the books to Airl while showing her the pictures. The books she read had pictures associated with the words as they were childrens books designed to teach children how to read.

This is done through associating pictures with words to the context of the message. As Airl became familiar with the words from various books that were read to her, she came to understand the language and was then able to read on her own. This shouldn't seem unreasonable especially for an advanced being, far older/more experienced than a 'child'.

I've only heard the first 45 minutes and most likely won't finish tonight as I'm 'busy' though will plan to finish some time tomorrow. It's alot to read/hear and absorb though might be better to listen to in totality before passing judgement. Unfortunately we are left to rely on another's interpretation of the interview however accurate the translation is. I'd rather see something for as it is than hear Of it second hand as anyone's interpretation could be misinterpreted/lost in translation. How often do folks claim to be 'misunderstood'. All the time.

Need to move around, beginning to get symptoms of a rash on my arse. Too much reading today. Need to shake the junk; get the groove going.
L8ter

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just watched both parts of this interview.

In my opinion?

A lot of truth...but not all of it...packaged around a lie about Roswell.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What's a space opera society? I thought Star Wars was a space opera? every time I read that I chuckled...this thing went way far left for me. It started out with clicks and clacks and then the alien starts running its yapper like a gossipy neighbor.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join