It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

For a better outlook on the editor's views, check out The Paracast interview with him from 2008...
www.theparacast.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I would expect to see a disclaimer such as this with any story with any such deep reaching content...And it may be for numerous reasons..

I know this is a returning story,but I spent half the night with this and find it very interesting.

At the very least, I believe there are some real stomach turning truths in this story.

For those who want use the disclaimer as an easy out, I say do what you have to do.

Again I say...The Best place to hide the truth is Intertwined within the lies..

Tom

edit on 26-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Disclaimer

I would expect to see a disclaimer such as this with any story with any such deep reaching content...And it may be for numerous reasons..

I know this is a returning story,but I spent half the night with this and find it very interesting.

At the very least, I believe there are some real stomach turning truths in this story.

For those who want use the disclaimer as an easy out, I say do what you have to do.

Tom

edit on 26-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo

It looks like Disclosure has arrived early for you!
Have you noticed the similarities with the Star Wars / Star Trek shows yet?
Stargate SG-1 was really close.

Asgard Command = Ashtar Command

Thor = Arcturians

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Thanks Toxixsurf

Never heard this before, interesting to listen to what the editor of the book had to say about all this
www.theparacast.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting to see how fast my thread is shared by off site sources

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/captured-alien-being-interviewed-roswell-entity-4-hour-interview-video-2502976.html
www.rumormillnews.com...
widezoneportal.blogspot.dk...

edit on 26-11-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Interesting to see how fast my thread is shared by off site sources

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/captured-alien-being-interviewed-roswell-entity-4-hour-interview-video-2502976.html
www.rumormillnews.com...
widezoneportal.blogspot.dk...

edit on 26-11-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Yes, first we had the Alien Autopsy Movie. ( Airls copilot laying on the table?)
Now we have Alien Interview.
Disclosure ahead of schedule?
Did you find the DEF email address?
Matilda opened up a Gmail account and cleared it through the communications officer.

She is serving on Space Station 33.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is a compelling thread. Like always, we have subjective testimony and no physical proof. It is up o ou what to believe.

I find this compelling because it fits into the thesis behind great books like,"The Gods of Eden". That particular book hit me like a truck. It really put the pieces together fir me. It made me realize the lie, is what we commonly call reality.

From my perspective, this story seems plausible. I do believe that we have souls. The Grays do seem to be Manufactured. So, We are prisoners and must unlock our consciousness of past lives, and of our treasure of accumulated knowledge. What is daunting, if true, is that it has never been done by any previous society, to the knowledge of this being anyway.

Now a question for all, could the nurse in this story be the "missing nurse" fom Glenn Dennis' story? Those familiar with the testimony of Dennis will remember that she has never been located. I think this nurse had a name change.

www.ufocasebook.com...

edit on 26-11-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
This is a compelling thread. Like always, we have subjective testimony and no physical proof. It is up o ou what to believe.

I find this compelling because it fits into the theis behind great books like,"The Gods of Eden". That book hit me like a truck. It made me realize the lie what we call reality.

Fom that perspective, this seems plausible.

Now question for all, coud the nurse in this story be the "missing nurse" fom Glenn Dennis' story?

www.ufocasebook.com...

No this is a different nurse.
This one actually taught Airl how to understand English.
Airl could have left at anytime but she remained and revealed much about our history.
She was an Officer / Pilot / Engineer and very, very old eternal spirit.
As it turns out so was Matilda !

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

cant wait for tomorrow when kids are at school to give this the hours needed to take it all in

i do think i have heard about this ,if im right she "mysteriously died"

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Not all of this ill be true but if only a small bit of it is, then we are well and truly not alone!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Telos

Do you think Tolec just sat down and made up the entire assault on an underwater reptilian base
in the Indian Ocean? Tolec appears to have too many details for a hoax.
Have you seen the Biospheres we will be riding on?
They Look Like 4 Seasons Hotels! Crystaline Fusion Generators?

I haven't read the document being discussed, but what you seem to be implying is that our healthcare system is so bad on earth that we would need to go to healthcare ships up in the sky which provide technology and medical personnel to do stuff we don't do on earth. That sure sounds like the TV series V to me.I had a dream once that people were being herded onto one of those types of ships. It was all white inside, very sterile and white. Someone tried to convince me they were benign and "spiritual" but I knew it was a mind control trick and I refused to fall prey to it. I would never trust any alien being.
Also scientology is very much into mind control techniques. I met one girl who is very into it, and she turned out to be one of the most ruthless, self-serving, manipulative people I met in my entire life. She would set people up and play them against each other and get them to gossip about each other, then she would present to them what the other person said and she just destroyed people's friendships this way with herself always in the middle. This is like some kind of sport to her.
If this document has a scientology base I wouldn't trust it.
edit on 26-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Not all of this ill be true but if only a small bit of it is, then we are well and truly not alone!

IF it is true, we ARE truly alone for now, because then we are living in a prison in a prison body without even knowing it, we are only set free when we die only to be put into this prison of flesh on a planet thats placed far far away from other planets with life on, if this is true we are out in the cold.

This "story" is truly a horror story

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Telos

Do you think Tolec just sat down and made up the entire assault on an underwater reptilian base
in the Indian Ocean? Tolec appears to have too many details for a hoax.
Have you seen the Biospheres we will be riding on?
They Look Like 4 Seasons Hotels! Crystaline Fusion Generators?

I haven't read the document being discussed, but what you seem to be implying is that our healthcare system is so bad on earth that we would need to go to healthcare ships up in the sky which provide technology and medical personnel to do stuff we don't do on earth. That sure sounds like the TV series V to me.I had a dream once that people were being herded onto one of those types of ships. It was all white inside, very sterile and white. Someone tried to convince me they were benign and "spiritual" but I knew it was a mind control trick and I refused to fall prey to it. I would never trust any alien being.

No. That's not it. Carbon based lifeforms are very flawed. We are vulnerable to many diseases etc.
Crystal based lifeforms don't have that problem. We will live longer and won't get sick.
Tolec says our weight will decrease below 20 pounds!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

IF it is true, we ARE truly alone for now, because then we are living in a prison in a prison body without even knowing it, we are only set free when we die only to be put into this prison of flesh on a planet thats placed far far away from other planets with life on, if this is true we are out in the cold.

This "story" is truly a horror story

Not really. Airl is just whining about the veil of forgetfulness God places over us at birth.
Matilda realized it when Airl said " Be above yourself!"
Suddenly the veil of forgetfulness was lifted.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

i agree it is a horror story, they might not return for 10,000 yrs as we are not on their agenda now or in the near future!?

yet we are relatied to them! ah gee thanks a bunch so called familly. great story but not liking it!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Soooo you are saying you are not a carbon based entity, you are a crystalline entity? I thought even quartz crystals have carbon in them.
I have read though, that earlier evolutions on earth were not completely physical, that they were more etheric, and that later evolutions became more dense.
And please explain the healthcare ships.
edit on 26-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

According to Tolec there will be a time of transition.
Earth will be a special case. It's common for a star to transform into a 4D star.
It's very rare for a planet like Earth to be transformed into a 4D planet.
It looks like we will transform from low level 4D lifeforms to high level 4D lifeforms very
quickly. Then we will be crystal based lifeforms.
The Arcturians are 5th dimension lifeforms.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This thread is proof that if you want stars and flags just post any BS about aliens. Everyone has lost their freegin minds.

edit on 26-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Maybe we have ,no harm in dreaming, things are bad on this planet right now we need some hope, some use religion i like to use something out there because there has to be life out there! as Sir Patrick Moore said "its mathematically impossible for there not to be life out there!"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join