It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 are you experiencing changes ?? coffee drinkers... meat eaters...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have less craving for red meat these days...but that is my body changing too. As for coffee, it's my drug. I'll never give that up but never drink more than 3-4 cups a day.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Had a couple of big fat cannibal sandwiches for supper. Feel fine.

Nope. Everything's normal.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Don't let the skeptics get to you.

You are connected to "something" - - go with your instinct.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Yes i have everything checked CRP didn´t show any flammation, no factor for S-CCPAb i got my heart checked too and my heartbeat was rather low for female 49 bpm but i have been athlete all my life and bpm had been always about that. Thyroid was normal too so medical checks had no answer. I don´t have autoimmune diseases in my family my son does but he herited them from his father.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I have noticed in the past couple of months that coffee doesn't taste the same and now i only drink a cup or two in the morning purely out of habit..lol. I used to drink at least two to three pots a day,now i find myself drinking tea more which is very weird because i used to hate tea unless it was iced tea.
My eating and sleeping habits have also changed over the past couple of months.I don't eat as much nor do i eat more than once a day.As for my sleeping goes i get now 4 to 5 hours a nite unless i spark up a KGB then i can get 7 to 8 hours. I am not a hardcore pot smoker like i was maybe once or twice a month i will spark one up.I also noticed I don't get Sleep paralysis which i used to greatly suffer from.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I love coffee,always have-used to have +- 8cups a day too,but lately i find it cloying,like an Uuugh coating on my tongue.Utterly nauseating,though i love the taste,so i just take a few sips from my husband's mug if im seriously dying for some coffee.I dont eat much meat anymore,fruit,veg+brown bread is what my body craves for quite a few months now,almost a year.I dont think its to do with 2012 so much,as with personal individual dynamics,tied to the metaphysical realm,in some cases.If radical changes in eating+sleeping habits are occuring in conjunction with changes/phenomena on metaphysical-spiritual level,it could be part of a personal "Awakening".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just sounds like a normal diet shift to me, but apparently an unconscious one.
Even without thinking about it, you've cut out two things that people recommend giving up anyway, and you're eating differently.
The fact you don't even like the taste of coffee anymore speaks to me, since when you don't drink or eat something you used to love and then go back to it, it tastes completely different.
When I made the decision to lose weight, I gave up certain things, didn't cut them out completely but just intended to eat them less often and more moderately.
When I went back to eat them after about 6 weeks, it tasted disgusting. Like you could taste the oil it was cooked in, the flavour I thought I loved was in fact not even an ingredient in the food itself.
Your taste buds learn to taste foods differently.
I don't think this is an issue, don't be surprised if you've lost weight too.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I will eat and drink the same things. Works so far.

If aliens come by and pick a fight I might start eating BBQ alien.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Actually I used to hate Brussels sprout, now I can't get enough of the stuff. I still love coffe and steak though....Mmmmm steak.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Charmeine

Yes i have everything checked CRP didn´t show any flammation, no factor for S-CCPAb i got my heart checked too and my heartbeat was rather low for female 49 bpm but i have been athlete all my life and bpm had been always about that. Thyroid was normal too so medical checks had no answer. I don´t have autoimmune diseases in my family my son does but he herited them from his father.

Nothing wrong with you. I've always been in excellent shape except for minor passing ailments. My rest pulse rate in the evening is also just around or below 50bpm and I stopped eating junk in my late 20s just before I hit 30. Haven't had a coke or burger or other junk in a decade except for the occasional sip/bite at work when we're having team outings and you can't look like you're the only person who doesn't like the food

Oh yeah nothing to do with unusual DNA changes or 2012 either. You just happened to hit that point in your biology around this hype of 2012.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join