It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 are you experiencing changes ?? coffee drinkers... meat eaters...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
what is this?!? s you think that 2012 is going to turn the whole world into vegans or something. People of purity that don't soil their bodies with evil things like coffee and meat. Sounds like thats where this thread was intended to go.

NEVER!
My 15 year old tried to pull that vegetarian bs recently. I told her she would be going hungry because all of my meals are based on some kind of meat and I dont do the tofu/soy cooking stuff.
It lasted for about two weeks

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UFCG2012AFHS

You have very intresting theory there, im aware of coffee bean situation and climate changes. I just wonder what would be these incredients where they would secretly inject. I have always been supporter of local food you don´t find processed food from our fridge or shelfs, my boys both are celiac so i basicly bake our breads so even those don´t have additives. We have short summer so i grow our vegetables in our garden and at the winter time i have to buy some lettuce and fruits from the store. Im baffled lol
In overall intresting.. i might take a closer look what i have here tomorrow

reply to post by shell69

Earthquakes, we never know when they happen and where will the big one be, there are many supervolcanos sleeping mode. But i don´t live in the area where are earthquakes not even small ones so earth crust changes or tides none of them have effect here. Magnetism not sure i live nearby polar circle.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I stopped drinking regular coffee this year, and I've been drinking coffee since I was a teenager (I'm now 50). It started to make me feel kind of jittery and icky, so perhaps I can chalk it up to age. I switched to decaf because I love the taste of coffee and didn't want to give it up, I just had to eliminate the caffeine. I drink only water or herbal tea now. Very boring.

I still enjoy meat, and I'll eat red meat with a salad, but I've had to give up all the good, starchy things like potatoes, rice and bread. I cannot really tolerate too many carbohydrates anymore either. Seems like my physiology has changed a lot this year.

It is interesting that you made this thread, I thought I was the only person on the planet who gave up their beloved caffeine jolt in the morning. My husband, in true-blue Texan style, still drinks a pot of coffee every day and then goes right to sleep.
edit on 24-11-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I don´t see myself as a vegetarian as i wish to have appetite back to steaks

Maybe i go through a change and end up back to stoneage or i unconsciously prep myself to that scenario when we have to start having vegan diet.
I like choices, choices with food i consume, i like eating

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, I've noticed with the holidays that my overall beer consumption has risen 50% in direct proportion to the inverse number of the square root of how many relatives have trooped through my house in the last 72 hours.

Is that what you're talking about?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

. It started to make me feel kind of jittery and icky, so perhaps I can chalk it up to age.

Same here, thats also one of the reasons I have cut down, along with losing my taste for it.
I smoke to, unfortunately and they have started to make me feel like crap for at least half an hour after smoking one.
Its gotten to where I will only smoke about 5 a day, which is good I know but I dont know why it started to make me feel like that.
I have even gone between 1 and 4 days without a cigarette or even a craving for one but then it comes back. really weird.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Oh, so now you are applying the Theory of Relativity to the consumption of a healthy grain based diet?
There may actually be something to that. and the speed of light. Bud light, Miller lite,
Do they seem to go down faster? As if time has been temporarily suspended?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Hic - I believe I'll have another BEER and a STEAK.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

You are changing your diet, it sounds like your body is acclimating. Eating foods higher in magnesium helps you to utilize the fats and sugar better. There are about three hundred enzymes that use magnesium. Coffee has magnesium but it creates chemistry that utilizes more of it so it does not give you a kick if you don't get enough of the mineral. All changes cause different perceptions and cause a need for accompanying foods. Sounds like you are doing all right. watch not to change too fast, you wouldn't want to confuse your subconscious which runs your immune system. Watch out you don't eat too high a percentage of goitinagens or you may crash. Make sure to eat ample iodine, iodized salt is fine. The FDA did initiate rules to fix the iodine in the salt recently so it has better absorption. Good luck, I hope everything works out well for you. If you get a craving for something, don't be stubborn, eat it.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Nope. I enjoyed a cup of coffee two actually, this morning with my bacon and eggs. . I do find I am not sleeping like I used to. I only get three or four hours a night and thats if I am lucky. Some nights I dont sleep at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Its ok OP, weve been chosen to carry on the human race, others arent worthy.

link

Devon is later reviewing photographs taken of stars at different periods in time and discovers that the star of the alien world went ultraviolet 40 years in the past. He brings this information to his superiors and the military. They then realise that the radiation of Earth's sun is also changing to this spectrum, heralded by increased solar activity. Further research indicates that the noise/music is being transmitted to cause life on earth to mutate and transform so it can adapt to the new conditions, and that the alien transmission is in a sense a benevolent effort.

This thread reminded me of this episode of the outer limits in the 90s, where the children were being acclimated to the coming change in the sun by some coding in the music they were listening to

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by violet

I got through a lot of medical examinations at spring time when i had very severe migraines and bone aching like someone was cutting my bones with knife i had these sensations even in my fingers. And doctors said there is nothing wrong, they took many tests including a complete blood count, i had mammography as breast cancer run in my family. According to doctors im totally healthy.

I don´t think it has anything to do with my health, and i hate going to doctor its one of the places i would rather avoid.

Yes but are you feeling better since switching to a diet higher in raw veggies and fruits?,, Doctors are definitely a great place to start but a nutritionist is an excellent second place to go .. They track your daily food intake and figure out where you might be lacking .. Doctors oddly never ask in depth questions about their patient's nutritional intake.. from a doctor perspective you might seem like you should be in full health but may still be deficient in some big areas..

So the key is.. has your diet change impacted you in a good way? .. if so then that tells you that you needed something you weren't aware of... but your body probably was =)

We look at an animals teeth to determine what their diet is. Sharp teeth are meat eaters while flat teeth are grinders for plant material. Open your mouth. You have both sharp and flat teeth. What does that tell you. You said yourself that your body is smarter than you think. Your body is telling you to eat both meat and plant material. What you shouldnt be eating is the poison that is sugar
edit on 24-11-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As for the coffee thing, I dunno. I'm allergic to caffeine lol. But I do find that I eat less in general for some reason, and I'm only 25.

Hey thanks for putting me in your signature

edit on 24-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why does EVERY thread's first reply on an issue some smarmy retort?? This site needs help.

I agree that coffee has lost it's kick.

I believe that the coffee supply has been diluted to a certain degree. There have been major coffee bean crop failures in recent years, and I think the coffee companies have begun to use inferior beans. I went on what seemed like a caffeine withdrawl period, and had to kick up the consumption level.

Another thread touched on this. (a coffee conspiracy?)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some researchers suggest arabica coffee beans will be extinct within 80 years.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If you want good coffee you've got to know where to get it, what to buy, what to use to make it and how to make it. It's the same with tea. You get what you pay for.

Here is a link for those who are serious about good coffee - coffeegeek

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Running out of coffee beans??? ROFLMAO... The North American Market may be running out of beans but worldwide coffee production is actually higher.

I mean really... Coffee is a plant, they grow X amount a year, plant less some years and more other years. I dunno if you know this but the two countries that get first dibs on those beans? France and Japan. (Their coffee is also much better than we have here) the US normally gets the bottom of the mug so to speak.

Jamaica stopped selling their beans to the US market directly (hence why there's a shortage of Jamaican Blue Mountain in North America) but we have Kona to make up for some of that.

In the end it just comes down to how much they plant in a year, and how they rotate the fields.

The ATS Department of Coffee and Caffeinated Beverages can say with certainty that we will most certainly not be running out of coffee anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

There was a time when I could finish off a 12' pizza by myself, Nowadays I'm full/stuffed at 3 slices.

WOW. Are you serious? A 12' Pizza by yourself? Where do you even find a 12 foot pizza nowadays?

Just messing with you. Can't believe no one else caught that.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
I used to be very fond of coffee, i could drink 8 big mugs of coffee daily, i could drink coffee after midnight and not losing my good night sleep... if i had less coffee than normally i got some severe headaches.
I wondered couple days ago why i am not drinking coffee anymore and i have no craving for coffee anymore, i didn´t stop drinking by decision it just happened slowly and i kinda find this weird as last year i had fresh coffee ready always.
I used to sleep 8-9 hours every night even i had coffee, now i don´t drink coffee, i don´t even like the taste anymore, i sleep 6-7 hours now and don´t even feel tired.

Meat, i actually liked meat a lot, i noticed i don´t crave for meat anymore i crave for fresh green lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, raw vegetables and nuts. There was a time i wouldn´t say "No" to good steak but i eat it less and less and very small portions if any. I have noticed in past couple christmas that size of our christmas ham ( we eat ham in christmas not turkey ) has gotten smaller and smaller and even still a lot of it will be uneaten.

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?

I wonder if any of you guys are experiencing the same ?

What you are experiencing is spiritual , not physical. You are going through a spiritual awakening and these changes are prompting you to purify your physical garment to prepare yourself for the Earth shifting into the fifth dimension. I know this sound out there but I've gone through the same thing and have converted to vegetarianism.

This is all part of the Ascension process and you can read about it here. Www.akashaonline.com

Namaste

edit on 24-11-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: didnt fill out properly

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
what is this?!? s you think that 2012 is going to turn the whole world into vegans or something. People of purity that don't soil their bodies with evil things like coffee and meat. Sounds like thats where this thread was intended to go.

NEVER!
My 15 year old tried to pull that vegetarian bs recently. I told her she would be going hungry because all of my meals are based on some kind of meat and I dont do the tofu/soy cooking stuff.
It lasted for about two weeks

That's usually how long it lasts. The smell of bacon usually ends it. (as it did in my house)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What you are experiencing is spiritual , not physical. You are going through a spiritual awakening and these changes are prompting you to purify your physical garment to prepare yourself for the Earth shifting into the fifth dimension. I know this sound out there but I've gone through the same thing and have converted to vegetarianism.

Ok now, seriously! I've heard of "the ascension" and although it sounds cool, why do you think it's that and not just the signs of normal aging? Epigenetics shows us how much we can modify our genes by making lifestyle changes. There's nothing mystical about that. Keep in mind that I'm not saying that there is no ascension, I don't know! But people have experienced these changes all the time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join