It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 are you experiencing changes ?? coffee drinkers... meat eaters...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
I used to be very fond of coffee, i could drink 8 big mugs of coffee daily, i could drink coffee after midnight and not losing my good night sleep... if i had less coffee than normally i got some severe headaches.
I wondered couple days ago why i am not drinking coffee anymore and i have no craving for coffee anymore...

I'll tell you why you stopped drinking coffee....your body automatically did it for you to prevent you from getting a heart attack with 8 jugs of coffee a day. That's nuts!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I'm glad to hear you've been checked out and you are healthy!
I forgot it could also be oral health.
Perhaps its just a phase like I've had and it goes away, or you just plain got sick of a certain taste.
I'm like you in that I don't gain weight. I fit my jeans as well. Although I did have a recent serious health condition that has me feeling I'm 92! I don't think it had anything to do with me not liking certain foods.

Sometimes my own coffee i make at home starts tasting bad when my coffee machine gets mineral build up lol so I do the recommended vinegar rinse and its back to tasting good. Or when we have heavy rains, my water becomes turbid and that can affect the taste of anything I used the water with. It's through my whole area so any coffee shops I could use have the same issue. Just a thought.
ETA
Is this everybody's coffee you drink or just yours that you make?
I buy the same coffee everytime and once in awhile it doesn't taste the same. Maybe they bagged and labelled the wrong strength or grind? Most often for me though its the coffee machine to blame.

I've never had an appetite for red meats. I eat salmon or chicken and other foods that are protein.
edit on 25-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zachary21b

What you are experiencing is spiritual , not physical. You are going through a spiritual awakening and these changes are prompting you to purify your physical garment to prepare yourself for the Earth shifting into the fifth dimension. I know this sound out there but I've gone through the same thing and have converted to vegetarianism.

Ok now, seriously! I've heard of "the ascension" and although it sounds cool, why do you think it's that and not just the signs of normal aging? Epigenetics shows us how much we can modify our genes by making lifestyle changes. There's nothing mystical about that. Keep in mind that I'm not saying that there is no ascension, I don't know! But people have experienced these changes all the time.

Can be, can also not be. Op are you having other changes in your body like increased taste and feel? Are your body happy even if your mind temporary can be sad/depressed? There are spiritual people who believe in nonduality and play around with chakra that still eat meat and very unhealthy foods.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I used to be very fond of coffee, i could drink 8 big mugs of coffee daily, i could drink coffee after midnight and not losing my good night sleep... if i had less coffee than normally i got some severe headaches.
I wondered couple days ago why i am not drinking coffee anymore and i have no craving for coffee anymore, i didn´t stop drinking by decision it just happened slowly and i kinda find this weird as last year i had fresh coffee ready always.
I used to sleep 8-9 hours every night even i had coffee, now i don´t drink coffee, i don´t even like the taste anymore, i sleep 6-7 hours now and don´t even feel tired.

Meat, i actually liked meat a lot, i noticed i don´t crave for meat anymore i crave for fresh green lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, raw vegetables and nuts. There was a time i wouldn´t say "No" to good steak but i eat it less and less and very small portions if any. I have noticed in past couple christmas that size of our christmas ham ( we eat ham in christmas not turkey ) has gotten smaller and smaller and even still a lot of it will be uneaten.

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?

I wonder if any of you guys are experiencing the same ?

I can't even believe I'm reading it right now! Such a coincidence! I also used to drink loads of coffee all day and before going to bed and it didn't affect my sleep in any way, and now if I drink one or two small cups of coffee it's like mud in my stomach, doesn't go well.

Meat as well, I still eat it occasionally but only when I am offered. I don't eat it anymore by choice and I don't crave for it as well.

It's really weird, and I've been feeling like this since 2010 or 2011 but I never really connected the dots like you did! Perhaps you're right and you might be on to something. Great thread!

S&F
edit on 25-11-2012 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion

I wondered couple days ago why i am not drinking coffee anymore and i have no craving for coffee anymore, i didn´t stop drinking by decision it just happened slowly and i kinda find this weird as last year i had fresh coffee ready always.
I used to sleep 8-9 hours every night even i had coffee, now i don´t drink coffee, i don´t even like the taste anymore, i sleep 6-7 hours now and don´t even feel tired.

Meat, i actually liked meat a lot, i noticed i don´t crave for meat anymore i crave for fresh green lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, raw vegetables and nuts. There was a time i wouldn´t say "No" to good steak but i eat it less and less and very small portions if any. I have noticed in past couple christmas that size of our christmas ham ( we eat ham in christmas not turkey ) has gotten smaller and smaller and even still a lot of it will be uneaten.

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?

I can't even believe I'm reading it right now! Such a coincidence! I also used to drink loads of coffee all day and before going to bed and it didn't affect my sleep in any way, and now if I drink one or two small cups of coffee it's like mud in my stomach, doesn't go well.

Meat as well, I still eat it occasionally but only when I am offered. I don't eat it anymore by choice and I don't crave for it as well.

It's really weird, and I've been feeling like this since 2010 or 2011 but I never really connected the dots like you did! Perhaps you're right and you might be on to something. Great thread!

S&F
edit on 25-11-2012 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

same here only it has effected me the last couple months. i am an avid meat loving eating dude but as of several months ago i am loosing my taste for it. that goes for my wife as well although her coffee intake has remained the same. i cannot eat ham and bean soup any longer and it pisses me off as i loved it for as long as i can remember.

no i'm not real happy with this because i love my bbq ribs but it seems high animal fat meats turn me off more and more as time goes by.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Don't worry, same is happening to me. Heavy coffee drinker, approx. 3 to 4 liters a day, over 18hours in a day I always had a coffee and a cigarette in my hand, now I only have the cigarette. I only drink about two cups a day now, started about 2 months ago. Same here aswell cravings for veggies, in particular brussel sprouts and beetroot, and I have started drinking alot of milk which as made me mildy allergic to it... I'am almost vegetarian now, and I it's not by choice, I don't want to become a vegetarian lol... Used to love my meat. Now I eat alot more fish also, I used to hate it...
I just think our bodies are telling us that they are fed up of certain stuff and need other stuff. I just live with it.
I'am not a woman so I'am pretty much certain that i'am not pregnant
, though I have been quite depressed for a couple of months...
edit on 25-11-2012 by WeSbO because: Damn all this talking about coffee has made me want one now ...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I know what you are talking about! I have, in the last year experienced and increased craving for vegetables- green, yellow, orange- and starkly decreased craving for meat, pasta, bread, soda (can't tell you when I've last had a soft drink!) and junk food like chips & french fries.

I still drink about the same amount of coffee as I ever did- just 1 or 2 cups first thing in the morning.

I still crave/indulge in chocolate- which is of course an essential food group of its own.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

LMFAO!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Um, cant really say i've experienced any of the same things your talking about. Just off the top of my head i cant really think of anything i've been doing differently as of late, sorry friend.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
No change here.

I still have a pot on all day long. I probably consume 5 mugs a day on average. Sometimes the 8 that you did is normal. It depends I guess.

I have not experienced any change in my cravings for meat and coffee though.
Matter of fact, immediately following Sandy, coffee was the one thing which made my day a little brighter and enabled me to get through the day a little easier.
Coffee is the nectar of the gods and I will never cease consuming it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
love my coffee,
love my meats
and my evening tonic of rum and pineapple..

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've had some weird "changes" over the past few months, some of them attributed to living the primal/paleo lifestyle, but some of them that I can't explain.

I can no longer tolerate beer (VERY sad day). A few weekends ago, I went out for exactly two pints over a 3 hour period with a buddy of mine. They were higher in ABV, hence only having two. I got home that night and started getting a really bad headache. The next morning I wake up and immediately start praying to the porcelain god. I've never had a reaction like that after having only two beers.

My next change has been the cravings for high fat meats: Delmonico steaks, bacon, pork chops, etc. I kinda strayed away from a true paleo lifestyle for a little bit, but I was doing really well. My food budget is centered around meat at this point. I can't get enough of it. If I don't get a big dose of protein in the morning whether it be from a chicken breast, steak and eggs, or ham steak and eggs, I feel like crap all day. My vegetable consumption has gone to mostly leafy greens/nuts. I still eat tomatoes (but only when I'm in the mood...they give me indigestion), but not as frequently as I used to. I also eat my weight's worth in mushrooms. I can't get enough of those buggers.

Maybe the food changes have to do with the fact that for a few months I wasn't going "true paleo" and my body was telling me to get back to it, but I can't explain the beer thing. It's never bothered me before (unless I imbibed way too much), and now I can't even have one beer without feeling lousy.

I've also noticed some interesting things with my body. Nails and facial hair have been growing super fast. I have to trim my nails every 3-4 days now, compared to every 7-9 days like I used to. I have to shave every other day in the same respect, where I could get away with 3-4 days without a shave before (and this is from a guy who can have a full beard in about 3 week's time- it's more like 1.5 weeks now).

Coffee: still love it, still drink 8-9 cups of half-caf a day, and 2-5 cups of "real coffee" about twice a week.

Cigarettes: still smoke 'em, but can go a few days without having one if I have to.

I've read about ascension sickness before, and whether or not it is actually based on any sort of scientific fact is beyond me, but I'm showing some signs of it: the nails and facial hair being a big factor, as well as my intolerance for alcohol.

Anyway, just throwing my story into the pot for what it's worth.

-TS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Not what i could think of, i do drink more water nowadays, i consider myself as happy person can´t remember being depressed in my life or what the feeling of that would be... it might sound weird. I have had a stable and positive life.

reply to post by kromaion

You described well how coffee makes you feel, its no longer refreshing at all !

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Exactly, i also wish i would have appetite to meat back again, even smell turns me off.. and christmas is coming lol

reply to post by WeSbO

Well coffee was my vice, i had coffee with milk and 7 teaspoon full of sugar so actually coffee was about half of the amount. I don´t any longer want sweets or sodas either..

reply to post by new_here

Coffee is actually healthy when having 3-4 cups of it daily, at least scientists say so.. it speeds up metabolism.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
I've had some weird "changes" over the past few months, some of them attributed to living the primal/paleo lifestyle, but some of them that I can't explain.

I can no longer tolerate beer (VERY sad day). A few weekends ago, I went out for exactly two pints over a 3 hour period with a buddy of mine. They were higher in ABV, hence only having two. I got home that night and started getting a really bad headache. The next morning I wake up and immediately start praying to the porcelain god. I've never had a reaction like that after having only two beers.

My next change has been the cravings for high fat meats: Delmonico steaks, bacon, pork chops, etc. I kinda strayed away from a true paleo lifestyle for a little bit, but I was doing really well. My food budget is centered around meat at this point. I can't get enough of it. If I don't get a big dose of protein in the morning whether it be from a chicken breast, steak and eggs, or ham steak and eggs, I feel like crap all day. My vegetable consumption has gone to mostly leafy greens/nuts. I still eat tomatoes (but only when I'm in the mood...they give me indigestion), but not as frequently as I used to. I also eat my weight's worth in mushrooms. I can't get enough of those buggers.

Maybe the food changes have to do with the fact that for a few months I wasn't going "true paleo" and my body was telling me to get back to it, but I can't explain the beer thing. It's never bothered me before (unless I imbibed way too much), and now I can't even have one beer without feeling lousy.

I've also noticed some interesting things with my body. Nails and facial hair have been growing super fast. I have to trim my nails every 3-4 days now, compared to every 7-9 days like I used to. I have to shave every other day in the same respect, where I could get away with 3-4 days without a shave before (and this is from a guy who can have a full beard in about 3 week's time- it's more like 1.5 weeks now).

Coffee: still love it, still drink 8-9 cups of half-caf a day, and 2-5 cups of "real coffee" about twice a week.

Cigarettes: still smoke 'em, but can go a few days without having one if I have to.

I've read about ascension sickness before, and whether or not it is actually based on any sort of scientific fact is beyond me, but I'm showing some signs of it: the nails and facial hair being a big factor, as well as my intolerance for alcohol.

-TS

The beer thing and the headache/sickness can come from a few things. Beer is high in tyramines, tyramines are also found in mushrooms and any aged food like bacon and sausage. If we get too much and the body can't use them it gives us a headache. Tyramines are forerunners of many necessary chemicals in our body. Copper based enzymes help to break them down. The headache could also be a sulfite headache, a chemical used to help stop the beer from getting stronger. If you are not eating enough foods containing molybdenum, than a headache will result. The molybdenum enzyme helps the body process lactose, sulfite, xanthium, and acetyl aldehyde. all these things can cause a headache. Acetyl aldehyde is formed when fructose or alcohol is absorbed through the stomach. Eat more nuts and seeds, I like sunflower seeds and maybe a PB&J sandwich once in a while. This will also make you eat less for some reason, when I was working I would graze the fridge seeking something. I found that the PB&J sandwich solved my hunger. A peanut butter cup or peanut butter cookie works also. By going Paleo there are things that need to be addressed, like why we eat bread in the first place. Our ancestors would have given it up if there wasn't a reason for it. I have located some things but am far from concluding anything on that.

I noticed that by taking a Magnesium supplement I gained a lot of energy for a while when I included a large iodine pill. I lost some water weight and some fat. The magnesium is needed for about three hundred enzymes, but the result of the added good chemistry was to deplete the body of certain minerals that help to detox it. One being molybdenum which is needed to boost the uric acid to get the toxins out of the body. I say this because you may be consuming more magnesium by eating more green leafy veggies. Maybe a vegitarian can help you with balancing this. Iodine is needed also and by removing bromated bread you are doing good because bromate is contradictory to iodine. Some leafy veggies of the brassica family are goitinogens though, be aware of that. If you have problems with loss of energy, talk to a vegetarian. Notice I do not say doctor, Vegitarians know a lot more about this than a doctor unless the doctor is a vegetarian.

Hope this can help you, it is hard to put this into laymans terms. I could go on but only have twelve letters left.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

-TS

This is intresting, my nails and hair grows rapidly too, i cut my nails two days ago and now they need to be cut again. Ascension sickness i googled it i need to study it a bit further. Loud noises really gets me off nowadays, i even said hubby is he becoming deaf cos he has volume too loud lol

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
just with your 2012 headline it gives the impression your looking at this doomsday thing thats suppose to be just round the corner for your change......nothing to do with it if thats what your getting at

2012 isn't only about "doomsday." are you unaware of the awakening/vibrational shift aspect of the event?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Out of the blue i asked my wife to get me a jar of Decaffeinated coffee. I have totally lost the taste for regular coffee, it's my body telling me that's it's bad for me. I was having palpitation's, and it's since been discovered that i have an heart problem.
I was drinking about 2 pint's of coffee per day which i thought was too much anyway, and i suddenly stopped.
I used to take a Thermos flask to the day centre where i go for disabled people, and drink the lot, as well as strong coffee from the machine about 4 mugs.
I still like meat though, all sorts apart from Duck, lean meat without fat on it, it's costs more but what the hell

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

So who is twisting my brains, am i going through some sort of energy shift and is my DNA changing ?k

It's called "getting older"... happens to everyone, nothing to worry about.

That's a very ... underwhelming answer. "Getting older" doesn't infer such specific changes. And when does "getting older" start to cause these changes? I'm 26 ... but I've loved coffee since I was 16. Am I going to stop liking it when I hit 27?

Bad reply, xFiDgetx.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

I loved milk growing up, then at some point I just stopped liking it. I found just about a year ago that I do indeed like cabbage. I no longer enjoy cake or sweets of any kind. I didn't enjoy coffee at all until I was in my mid twenties.
The human pallet is an ever evolving thing and everyone is unique. So yep, it's getting older and getting older it will stay.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
I remember when I was younger I would only drink breast milk. All day every day.

Then, all of a sudden, I just stopped. It was the weirdest thing.

I think I know exactly what you mean.

aah...the good 'ol days!

When the air was clean, the water was pure...and raw milk flowed freely...

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I was treated for anemia a few years ago, had an Iron transfusion. Boy, I felt like crap during that time. Now I have low levels of vitamin D3, enough to be called a deficiency. My body is going through a major change - this year has not been a good year at all.

But I don't believe it has any connection to 2012. To the OP, take it from me who's going through some health issues right now - pay attention to your body and if you suspect anything wrong get it checked out soon. Don't wait until it becomes too serious to do anything about it. Ok so I just read all the posts and see that you have been checked out. Did they check you for auto-immune diseases and Rheumatoid Arthritis? Painful bones and joints can be caused by a number of diseases that are hard to diagnose.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join